The Bridge Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Glory helps a confused woman realize what she really is
7.2k words
4.65
19.6k
14
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,349 Followers

Glory finds a confused woman who didn't realize she was actually a hooker and helps her out. If you want to use anything please ask first.

*****

IN A HOTEL ROOM ON THE STRIP IN VEGAS

Glory lay back with a big smile as she took a pull on her cigarette. Her customer lay in bed next to her with a huge grin on his face and several lipstick smears on his neck. He was twisted around in a pile of bedding and his cock hung limply, dripping little drops of cum onto the sheets. He had not been very skilled, but had been very energetic and that had made the sex fairly enjoyable.

"Well now dear, that should do. I don't think you will be waking up anytime soon so I'll just clean up and be on my way." Glory said in her sultry voice as she scooted over to the side of the bed and pulled off her thigh boots and stockings. She always tried to fuck in the boots as they gave her a wonderful feeling of power, and this man had loved them. Most men seemed to and she was usually able to make her customers see things her way after she gave them some special attention.

She took a nice shower, dried off and started to get dressed when the man stumbled in. He nuzzled her neck and shoved a wad of cash into her hand. "Thanks doll. That was the most amazing fuck I have ever had. My buddy was right about you; your skills match your name Glory."

"Oh, you flatterer! You weren't so bad yourself. Very energetic, and I think now you have some new tricks up your sleeve." She said as she raised her head a bit to allow him to kiss her bare shoulders and neck. She curled her arm up and around his head and she whispered in his ear "I've got some time before my next trick, care to have some more fun?"

The man obviously thought about it and Glory thought she would have him reeled in when his cell phone rang. He glanced down at it and then did a startled double take.

"OH SHIT! My wife is coming up now! Oh FUCK!" The man went sheet white and grabbed Glory by the arm. He looked around and began to panic. He grabbed Glory's large handbag and her boots and shoved them into her hands. "Hurry! I've got to get you out of here before..."

A knock on the door sounded and Glory sighed as the man nearly fainted. Obviously the poor soul was going to have a heart attack unless she did something. She took the man by the arm and led him to the bathroom. She turned on the shower, and pushed him into it.

"Rinse yourself off, get your hair wet, and give it a minute. Then put on the robe here, and answer the door. Say you didn't hear the knock. I'll take care of this mess." Glory said and quickly turned around. She quickly made up the bed, dumped the cigarette in the toilet and gathered her things. She looked around and then giggled when she realized she would have to hide under the bed. It was a king sized and she was able to slip underneath it barely.

The man turned off the water and she heard him move to the door and open it. She heard some muffled voices and then a very clear woman's voice when they moved into the bedroom.

"Don't you give me that; I can smell the alcohol on your breath! Trying to sober up likely as not. I swear, I should have listened to mother and married Jonathon Smyth instead. He at least wasn't such a disappointment in life." The woman said.

"Now that is unfair and cruel Delores. I have been successful! I am a doctor with an established practice and..." the man started but his wife cut him off.

Glory tisked silently to herself as the woman gave him a stern talking to, going over what she perceived as his many faults and his very few virtues. "This woman is certainly not being very far to this nice man. He held the door for me, was a perfect gentleman, asked nicely to fuck me in the ass, and tipped me. He certainly doesn't deserve all of this poor treatment."

After a long argument, the man gave a loud sigh and Glory heard him dressing. "I'm going out for a drink. I need to clear my head and not be around you for a while. I was hoping we could maybe have a nice week here in Las Vegas together while we both attended our conventions but I see I was mistaken. I had tickets for "The Producers" tonight, if you are interested still after this call me by 6pm. Otherwise I'll go by myself. Good day dear."

Glory heard the woman give a stern sniff and she heard the door close. She listened carefully as the woman puttered around a bit and then she heard the shower start. There was a faint knock and Glory heard the woman answer the door and then heard the sounds of a cart being pushed in. The woman thanked someone and then Glory heard the door to the bathroom close with a click.

Glory, being a professional knew now was the time and quickly eased out from under the bed. She swiftly moved into the main room of the suite and headed for the door. But right beside the couch was a serving tray on wheels with a pot of tea and some fruit and crackers.

Glory paused. And after a moment of hesitation she smiled. She quickly dug into her bag and pulled out a small bag and poured it into the tea pot. She stirred it and sniffed. "Ah, a hint of fruit. Just perfect." She said and slipped out the door.

In the hallway, she glanced around. She was still not fully dressed, but a simply splendid idea had formed in her head and she quickly called one of the bellboys who aided her in getting in and out of the hotel without notice.

Glory's last customer had a large suite on one of the top floors of a major casino resort on the strip. It was in a corner and the only way out was the emergency stairs (which would alarm if you opened the door), the freight/room service elevator, or the regular elevators in the center. But unlike the next floor up, these suites had linking doors between suites. Apparently this floor had been regular rooms but had been redone. But for whatever reason the doors remained. Glory had thought it tacky and unrefined but now she was thankful.

The bellboy moved quickly down the hallway from the freight elevator after a moment. Glory smiled and leaned close. "I need to finish dressing, let me into this suite and I'll come down on my own. I have a full length coat so it won't be a problem."

The bellboy looked very nervous, but she smiled at him and ran her red fingernail down his chest. "Please? I'll make it up to you in a way you will just adore..." she whispered and the man gulped and nodded. He pulled out his master key and let her in.

Glory giggled a bit. The room was occupied but no one was in at the moment. She was sure of this as the noise they had been making would have certainly gotten some attention. She finished dressing and then moved up to the linking door. She opened her door and listened carefully. She could faintly hear water running and after a bit it shut off. She heard some very faint footsteps and then a clatter that sounded like someone bumping the room service cart.

Glory smiled and leaned back against the door frame. It wouldn't be long now.

Glory had once been a regular middle-aged stay at home upper-middle class housewife, married to a brilliant scientist. That had changed when she had accidentally drunk some chemically altered tea with her bridge club friends one afternoon. The tea had completely changed her body, giving the late fortyish woman a body of a 21 year old Playboy centerfold, and her mind. She had lost any and all inhibitions and under the tea's influence she had realized that she really wanted to put her hot looks to work as a hooker. Her friends had joined her and they had started work that same day. Her loving husband, Big Roger, had some tea and was now their pimp. She simply adored her new life as a whore and sleazy trollop, loving the dirty looks men gave her faux leather clad body as she strutted the street, the feel of the night breeze on her underwear free pussy, and the click-clack of her high heeled boots as she swayed her fine ass up and down trolling for Johns.

Big Roger had been in business for only a month or so, but his reputation was already big. His four whores were considered the TOP hookers in all of Vegas. Glory most of the time didn't even have to walk the streets anymore, she was usually booked solid for most of her waking hours. But she still did stroll the red light district as she just adored the feeling of all those horny men staring at her awesome tits and her perfect ass.

Big Roger still had a lot of that tea left. He had done some experimenting with it. To make it work you had to drink it heated. He had tried to change other women by having them smoke it, snort it, even inject it, but only drinking it would work. He had given every one of his four whores a small bag of the tea "Just in case", but Glory and the others hadn't used it yet.

Until now.

Glory waited about ten more minutes and then with a big smile she knocked on the door.

She heard some movement and then a muffled voice called out "Yes? Can I help you?" through the door.

Glory noted with a smile that the voice was much younger sounding and even a bit sultry in comparison to the woman's voice earlier. "I'm so sorry to bother you, but my phone isn't working and I need to call down to the front desk to arrange a ride to the airport. Can I use yours?"

After a moment the woman opened the door. Glory smiled at her. The woman gave Glory a somewhat startled look and then a sly appraising one. She came to herself with a start though and said "Oh, sorry, I'm rather distracted suddenly, please come in. The phone is over there."

"Oh thank you. You are such a dear helping out like this. I dropped my cell phone the other day and broke it and of course then realized the hotel phone was out of order. Things just seem to add up quickly sometimes don't they?" Glory said as she strutted in.

Glory could feel the woman's eyes checking her out as she slowly swayed over towards the phone. Glory's reddish brown hair was in a beehive pile with some ringlets hanging down in front of her ears. Her perfect body was encased in a Selene faux leather lingerie dress which fit snugly and exposed her tits and lots of skin while showcasing her hot ass. This was offset by her black latex thigh boots and her large rose tattoo on her left upper arm. She carried her leather biker jacket and her large purse and put them down on the couch.

Glory looked back and smiled as the woman flushed. The woman was white, had sandy blonde going grey hair down to her shoulders and a decent body. But Glory could see she was already well along in the change. Her hair was growing longer as she watched and was lightening to a Platinum Blonde, her blue eyes were becoming even darker blue and her skin was taking on a light tan. Her chest was also thrusting out quite nicely.

She was wearing a bathrobe but she had obviously put on some underwear because Glory could see she was having trouble breathing. Glory smiled and said "Dear, I do think you need to take off your bra. It appears to be much too constrictive for your build."

The woman started. "Oh! I guess it's a bit obvious isn't it? It's the strangest thing, I just finished the shower and had some tea and suddenly my breasts seemed to grow. Most odd."

"Tits, dear."

The woman looked at her in confusion. Glory smiled again and said "Tits dear, you don't have breasts, you have a lovely set of tits. To call them anything else simply won't do."

The woman looked down at her chest and mumbled "Tits? Oh." She looked up and smiled a bit uncertainly. "I see your point. Yes, tits. And yes, I do think this bra needs to come off. Do you mind if I..."

"On no, of course not dear. Please go right ahead and get comfortable. We're both adults after all."Glory said with a smile.

The woman smiled back, a bit more certainly and slipped her bra off. She let out a sigh and sat down on one of the easy chairs. After a bit she squirmed a bit and looked down at her lap. Glory was making talk into the phone about connecting her to Delta but kept an eye on her soon to be new friend. She had actually dialed the automatic weather machine and it just kept repeating the weather while Glory prattled on about changing a flight.

Glory smiled when she saw the woman was obviously having an issue with something under her robe. Glory made a comment about calling back in a few minutes to allow them to check several connecting flights in Chicago and hung up. She strutted over in front of the woman and sat down with her legs uncrossed. The woman was squirming some and didn't notice Glory until she looked up and saw Glory sitting in front of her with her legs slightly spread and her nice shaved pussy barely hidden.

The woman started and then flushed and then squirmed. Glory smiled and said "Dear, you seem most uncomfortable. What it is exactly?"

The woman flushed more and hemmed a bit, but Glory leaned forward and in a firm tone said "Now enough of that little missy. You are obviously in some discomfort, what is the problem?"

"My underwear. It's, uh, so tight. It's like my body has reshaped itself and now it's very tight in places it's never been tight before. It's riding me rather raw." The woman said with another flush.

Glory tisked and then looked at her sternly. "Well, I fail to see why an older, mature woman such as you seems to think this is a problem. Dear, take off your underwear and then you won't have a problem."

The woman blinked like she had just had a brilliant idea and then flushed again. "Oh, how simply foolish of me! Of course, what a scatter brain I am today!" She then stood and pulled off the old granny panties while Glory sniffed and gave a frown. The woman looked at them and then at Glory like a young girl wondering what it would take to impress her teacher.

"These are my normal underwear. For work and so forth. I normally don't need to dress, uh, well, I mean..."

Glory cut her off with a stern look and a sniff. "That is quite enough dear. It's your body so you can wear whatever you want. I merely think that a girl with a body such as yours is not dressing to your fullest potential. Take me for instance."

Glory leaned back and put one thigh booted leg over the other while her hands rested easily on the armrests of the chair. Even sitting down Glory had the look of someone in complete control who was looking down on everyone else. She smiled a stern smile and said "I have a lovely set of tits, a figure models would murder for, perfect hair, and this faux leather dress pulled eyes to me whenever I strut down a hallway or street. Your body is as lovely as mine, but you treat it so poorly. Granny panties, white work bra, I'll even wager you wear a pantsuit like that old hag Hillary."

The woman, who had been in a constant state of flush, finally flushed so much Glory was worried she was going to faint dead away. The woman was looking meekly at her feet and seemed on the verge of crying.

"It is a good thing I happened along. You obviously need someone to help you fix this problem and my flight has been delayed at least a day."

Glory stood up and took the woman by the arm. "You are coming with me right now. I'm going to take you shopping and introduce you to some people who will help fix you right up. Not a word dear, I simply won't have this. Now let's get you something to wear until we can get you proper clothes."

Delores was very shaken and confused. First, she had felt flushed, then her body changed, then she started to feel very horny, and then Glory had shown up. Glory had a stern, head of the neighborhood social circle feel to her that made Delores feel like a little girl who was getting a lecture from her favorite teacher for not doing her best. It didn't help that Glory's body was a knockout figure and that her strut, her dress, and her manner screamed hot sex so loudly that Delores could barely stop her hands from playing with her pussy. With a start she realized that her pussy was now shaven as well. She opened her mouth to exclaim on it when a look from Glory caused her words to die in her throat.

"As I was saying, come with me." Glory said and took her hand. Delores followed along and Glory was soon tossing her clothing around like it was second-hand donations at the Goodwill. Glory tutted and tisked, and after much searching finally had a few items. She had selected one of her husband's shirts, one of her skirts, her shoes with the highest heels and no underwear at all. Nothing fit her anyway and when she bought it up, Glory had simply sighed.

"Dear, girls like you don't wear underwear ever, except when you are in the bedroom trying to look sexy. When we walk around, we let our bodies display themselves. Do try to pay attention."

Delores had nodded, and then with a look from Glory had replied "Yes Glory."

Since none of her stuff matched Glory had her put on her own large raincoat. Glory said "I have a friend who can help us get out of the casino without anyone noticing so I'm fine. Come now." and led her to the room service elevator. A sweating and nervous young man let them in and whisked them down to an indoor parking garage. Glory slipped him a $100 bill and whispered in his ear. He closed the door with a big smile.

Glory led Delores to a waiting cab with a grinning cabbie. They got in and the cabbie said "Back to the house Glory or you got another trick?"

"Neither. My friend needs a new wardrobe and a make-over. To The Vision, and then wait a bit as we will have to go next door to the salon."

The man nodded eagerly and drove off quickly. Delores noticed they left the strip area and headed into a much seedier area of Vegas with Sex Shops, hourly rate hotels, and X-rated video stores. She looked nervous but Glory patted her hand and gave her a reassuring nod and smile.

After a bit they pulled up to a sleazy looking clothing store called "The Vision". Glory got out and led Delores by the hand inside. An older looking woman leered at them as Glory strutted up like she owned the place and shook her hand.

"Good day Sam. This poor dear is in need of a makeover and new clothes. I am thinking she would do nicely in some Faux Leather and thigh boots like me."

The woman eyed Delores up and down and Delores felt very turned on by the open leer directed at her. She felt oddly invigorated knowing she was hot enough to be leered at by strangers. Glory and Sam led her back to a dressing area with several beat up mirrors. Sam eyed her up and down and then nodded.

"I got just the thing Glory. But I wonder if she's got the sass for it."

"Oh, I think she will be just fine, now go and get what you need." Glory said. Sam left and Glory began to strip Delores naked. "Don't mind the draft, we'll have you fixed up just fine in a few moments. Besides, girls like us need to show off the goods now and then. Don't we?"

Delores looked at herself in the mirrors and without a thought replied "Yes Glory. Yes we do." She checked herself out and smiled. Her ass, tits, skin, body, were all smoking hot. Her hair was now platinum blonde and hanging down to her ass. She blew a kiss at herself and began to pose a bit. Glory sat down and watched with a smile and an occasional pointer such as when to thrust out her ass or how to pout.

Sam returned and her already big grin got bigger when she saw Delores working her poses. "Yeah Glory, I think she just might have what it takes. Here ya go, try this on."

Delores put on the items given to her and when she looked in the mirror she got wet and broke into a huge pouty smile. "Oh my. I look..."

"Like a hot, sexy, slutty tart who can strut her stuff with the best. Oh, this look is just so perfectly you." Glory said with a big smile and gave her a hug.

Delores was wearing a Black Faux leather corset with nickel plated stud trim, a halter tie neck, and a tie back. She had adjustable garter straps and a studded thong, with black fishnet stockings and knee high black vinyl platform boots. She looked like a slightly modified version of Glory, just sluttier and a bit less commanding.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,349 Followers
12