The Bridge Club Ch. 03

Story Info
A Police Officer falls under Glory's spell.
7.8k words
4.67
19.4k
14
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,346 Followers

This is another chapter in the Bridge Club series. I'm taking a slightly different tack in which I hope you like. We get to see how much of a force Glory can be just by how her reputation and interactions with others can affect others. Especially after some of her special tea. If you have any comments, please keep them civil and worthwhile. Just telling me I suck gets you deleted. Thank you.

*****

BACK IN DELORES' ROOM

"I don't know where she is, officer. We had a fight; I left, and got back late. She never came back and her cell phone is off. I don't know what to do!"

Police Lieutenant Christine Jackson sighed as the man started to blubber. She was here because the man had blathered over the phone about a fight and missing wife and the dispatcher couldn't understand half of it, so they sent her to clear it up.

Her own personal opinion was that the woman had left him, but some of the stuff was odd. No clothes taken, her purse was still in the room, and her cell phone was gone and not on. She had looked around but had found no sign of anything weird.

A whistle of a teapot made her look up. The man turned off the little stove in the kitchenette and sighed. "I made some tea for her..."

He looked about ready to cry (again), so Christine quickly said "Uh, do you mind if I have some? It's been a long day."

The man sighed and nodded and she had a cup. She sipped it and noted it had an odd fruity flavor to it. She finished looking around and then noticed something. The door to the next suite, while closed, wasn't locked. She opened it and found that the door was open into the room.

"Odd." She thought. The room was obviously inhabited but no one was in at the moment.

Something was off and she decided some more questions for some different people were in order. She told the man that she would be back but she needed to talk to some other people first.

As she headed for the elevator she felt a bit flushed. "Huh, the hotel must have turned up the heat."

She stopped at the door to the man's room and decided to check out the connecting room on her way. She opened the door and stepped into the room. She kept the door open so the man could she her but he had started blubbering again and she simply sighed and turned around to look around.

The room was inhabited by a couple. Two sets of luggage, she could see two bathing suits hung up to dry in the bathroom. She scanned the room and determined that whoever was here hadn't been up in a while. She looked over on the bed and blinked.

Lying on the bed on a black diamond patch in the pattern was a piece of clothing. She walked over and looked down and realized it was a leather thong with nickel studs around the front area that covered the pussy.

"Pussy? Why the hell did I think that?" Officer Christina muttered out loud. She looked at the rest of the room and pursed her lips. "This doesn't belong here. Everything else is put away, or in the suitcase. This was left by someone else."

Officer Christina pulled out a pen and carefully picked it up the thong. She held it up and looked at and caught a whiff of pussy. While normally this would gross her out and lead to some comments about nasty women, this time she instead held it a bit closer and took a nice long smell. "Mmmmm, well, someone had a good time." She said out loud and then flushed red. She looked around and quickly stuffed the thong into a paper clothing bag the hotel left for the laundry service.

Christina retreated quickly. She shut the door and excused herself from the sobbing man. She met a hotel security guard by his door and then headed towards the elevators. "Okay, something is off about this. I'm thinking someone was here besides his wife and I need to know who. I need to see the security cam footage for the elevators and for the hallways. Also I need to know who is in that adjoining room."

The guard nodded and led her to a private office in the security section of the hotel. She sat down and a security manager came in and turned on a computer. He pulled up several screens and showed her what to look for. Christine thanked him and started to work. She was sweating and she took off her suit jacket. Her chest also felt very tight for some reason.

She scanned through several cam views but didn't find anything. Another guard brought her information about the next door couple. They had been there for 2 days and today had gone on a day long excursion to Hoover Dam and the lake behind it. They were not due back until late in the evening and the guard had several witnesses who would state they had gotten on the bus.

Christine was about to give up when she got to the freight elevator view. Around 20 minutes after the man had left; two women and a doorman got into the elevator and rode it down to a sub-basement. One of the women roughly matched the man's wife in description, but seemed to be younger looking and more sexy.

"Sexy? Now why did I choose that word?" she thought and she shook her head. The other woman though had her attention. She was wearing a tight leather dress that barely covered her pussy, tits and ass and thigh high platform boots. Her hair was done up in a high bun or tower and she moved with a strut that made Christine jealous.

"Wow, I bet every man is watching that ass when she walks by." Christine thought and her mind drifted for a few moments. She had a vision of strutting next to this woman, dressed in leather and latex, feeling horny eyes undressing her...

She started and blinked. "What the hell? Shit I need to focus, must be the heat in here, I'm sweating buckets." She angrily thought. She turned to the guard who was bought the info on the next room and asked him to look at the camera.

"That doorman. You know him?"

The guard looked closer and nodded. "Yeah, names Tyler. He's gotten into some trouble for helping hookers into the hotel. He didn't know about the new camera apparently. Looks like he's still at it."

"Well, hard to say. They are leaving after all and we don't have any video of them entering a room." Christine said. She didn't want the guy fired for letting hooker in, girls needed to make a buck after all. She blinked again and frowned. "Now why in hell did I think THAT?" she wondered.

She shook her head and said "You guys can do whatever but I need to talk to him about who he was with. Can you bring him here?"

She waited in the room while the guard went to get him. She was really having trouble breathing and her chest was so damn tight. It was almost if her bra was too damn short. She tried to adjust it but after a few more minutes she gave up. She looked around and quickly undid most of her blouse buttons and slid it down around her waist. She then unhooked her bra and let out a huge gasp of relief.

"Oh that is MUCH better. Damn, how did that happen? My bra shrunk on me." She rubbed her tits and took a quick intake of breath. "Oh wow! The girls are really sensitive today! Woof! Well, I'll just let them breath without that nasty unsexy bra and we'll be fine."

Christine pulled her blouse back up and buttoned up most of the buttons. She left the top three undone. First, her blouse seemed to be a lot tighter than before so it would be hard to get them all done up. Second, she had a lovely set of tits and she really ought to show them off.

The door opened right after she had sat down and started looking at the other woman. The guard led in a nervous looking man who paled when he saw the video. Christina spun in the chair and looked at him. The doorman and the guard both blinked and flushed as their eyes went from her face to her tits to her face. She giggled just a bit and then shook her head and looked at the doorman.

"You Tyler? Okay, I need to ask you some questions. You, wait outside the door."

The guard nodded and closed the door behind him. Christine looked at the guy who was obvious trying hard to not stare at her knockers. "And that's why I don't wear a bra, distracts the men, makes them easy to manipulate" she thought with a smile.

"Alright, this woman, Delores is her name, has been reported missing. Don't try to be shifty with me! I know it's her and that's you. I'm not going to do anything with the hotel, you cooperate and maybe I can put in a good word for you with them. All I want to know is where she went."

The man shifted his feet and after a bit he muttered "Well, she went off with Glory in the cab. Not sure where, she said something about shopping and getting her a makeover."

Christine's breath caught when the man said "Glory". Christine looked at the screen and nodded. "Of course! Glory would be her name! That name is sooo perfect for her! With that bod and that strut, she just looks like a Glorious being made flesh. Glory..."

"Pardon?"

Christine started when she realized she had said the last word out loud and she quickly snapped back to attention. She glared at the man, and then had a thought. She pulled out the laundry bag and pulled out the thong. The man blinked as she held it. This time she didn't feel any disgust about holding a soiled thong, she actually felt excited.

"Is this Glory's?"

The man hemmed and hawed and flushed but she glared at him and he nodded. "Yeah, well, I guess so. She uh, well, she wears leather and faux leather and latex only. I've never seen her wear anything else."

"I found it in the next room. How did she get there?"

The man gulped and Christina stood up and walked straight at him. She was a bit taller than him and he backed right up to the wall. With her heels he was looking her right in the chin. She pressed up to him very closely and his eyes darted down into her very impressive cleavage. She grinned and said "You like?"

The man blinked, blushed and sputtered and she pushed against him more. "Look, I just need to know what happened is all. Glory isn't in any trouble, I just need to make contact with Delores is all and Glory right now is the last person who saw her. Can you help me? Pleaseeeeeee?"

Christine felt a bit of a swelling down on one of her legs and a slight giggle escaped her when she realized it was the doorman getting a hard on.

"I'm, uh, like I gotta a call from Glory to get her down to her cab. When I got there she asked me real nice to let her into the next door room so she could change into her clothes. I did and she told me to wait for a few minutes. She came out about five minutes later with that woman who seemed kinda confused but happy. I took them down to the subbasement parking garage where there's a blind spot for pimps to drop off their girls. Glory got into her regular cab with the woman and they left. That's all I know, swear it!"

The man was gasping for air and with another giggle Christine stepped back. The man was sweating and now openly ogling her tits. He seemed ready to try and jump her but she froze him with a look. "No, definitely NOT someone who could afford me." She thought. She blinked and gasped.

"Where in hell did THAT thought come from? Afford me? What the hell am I thinking?" Christine thought with some panic. She turned away from the doorman to catch her breath and looked at the computer screen.

When she saw Glory standing there in the frozen frame she stiffened. That commanding presence, that hot body, that attitude, that simply powerful look of a hot woman who KNOWS she is hot washed over her. She sighed and refocused. She had to find Glory and figure out what was going on. Everything else was secondary.

"Okay. That cab she rode on. You got a number or a name?"

"Sure, its City Cab 47, driver goes by Joe."

"You call him; tell him he has a pick up in the spot downstairs in 10 minutes. Get to it."

The doorman called and in ten minutes Christine was waiting in the spot. As she waited she studied Glory's thong. As she looked at it again, she noticed a small tag that said "The Vision" on it. She smiled and when the cab showed up she told Joe to take her to The Vision.

Christine knew all about The Vision. It was a place that catered to strippers, hookers, sex fiends, and general perverts in Vegas. It of course figured that Glory would shop there. A strong woman wouldn't be afraid of what people said, she would wear hot clothes from wherever she wanted.

Joe was surprised by her when she got into the cab and even more so when she told where to go. They had been driving for a bit when she spoke up.

"So you seen Glory lately? With a new girl?"

"Delilah? Oh yeah, picked them up earlier today from the same hotel. They went to the Vision too."

"Yeah? Huh, small world. Yeah, I need to get some new items for the wardrobe, this one doesn't quite cut it."

"Well, it looks good on you, but you certainly don't fit with Big Roger's girls. You going to hit the salon next door too? I can wait if you have a job coming up."

Christine smiled as she made her mental notes. "Actually that would be a big help. Big Roger wanted me to link up with them later, but his text got garbled and I'm not sure where he meant. I tried to get a hold of him but his phone seems to be off."

The cabbie sighed. "Yeah, damned cell phones will do that. Well, I can get you to the outside of the club, they won't let me pull up to the door at the "Gems and Jewels". That work for you?"

"Yeah! Perfect! Thanks a million."

"Sure no problem, uh..."

"Crissy. I'm Crissy." Christine said quickly and giggled a bit. "That is a cute name! Why haven't I used it before?" she thought.

The club "Gems and Jewels" was a new hot nightspot. Some very exclusive VIP parties were held there. But there were rumors of some dark stuff going down. White slavery auctions, drugs, showcasing hookers, and other stuff. If Glory had taken this woman there, it was likely for a bad reason.

But as they headed towards The Vision Crissy kept daydreaming about strutting around the club, dressed in leather, showing off her bod, and getting bought by a rich man who would take her away to a life of sexual slavery. She got so hot thinking about it. She was totally lost in her daydream about a rich Arab buying her and leading her away by a leash that she didn't realize they had arrived.

"Ahem."

Crissy started with a gasp. She blinked and blushed as she realized what was going on. The cabbie leered at her and instead of being offended she grinned back and licked her lips. "I'm just keeping in character." She thought to herself as she scooted out the door. She strutted to the door like she thought Glory would and smiled as she got a wolf whistle from a passer-by.

She walked into store and looked at the older woman reading a Penthouse behind the counter. She looked up and cocked her eyebrow in puzzlement.

"Hello. I'm Crissy. I'm a new friend of Glory's and she said this is the place to get some proper clothes for the big party tonight at "Gems and Jewels". She said in a higher pitched voice that normal. She giggled at it and the woman smirked.

"Heh, two in one day huh? Well, that's Glory for you. Well, come on back and let's get you hooked up."

The woman led her back to a beat up full length mirror and said "Strip down. You need the full treatment. Paying by?"

"Uh, cash. So Glory was by earlier? Did I miss her by much?"

The woman started sorting through racks as Crissy (Christine liked her alias name so much she decided to keep it after this was over with) started to undress. Crissy was embarrassed when she realized her panties were soaked from her hot daydream and she quickly tossed them under a display.

The woman didn't notice as she sorted and after a bit she spoke up. "Yeah, you missed her by about 2 hours. She came by with her friend Delilah and got her all decked out. They got a whole bunch of stuff and then headed over to the salon next door. Didn't know the party was at "Gems and Jewels" though. Heh, Glory will have a fun night for sure and so will her buds."

"Oh I'm so sure of it! So what do you have for me?" a now naked Crissy asked as she stood there.

Crissy looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. Her skin, which had been showing her late 30-something age was flawless. Her hair, light brown going slightly grey was now a dark red like wine. Her tits were a solid 36 DD and it didn't seem weird that she had only been a 32 BB earlier that day.

The older woman came up holding some leather items. "Glory seems to have friends who look great in leather or faux leather. That hair is kinda like her's, so I'm going with this."

She held up a Juno Faux Leather Halter Bra and Boyshort with nickel studs. Crissy sucked her breath in and she had a short vision of her strutting around a club while men pawed her and slapped her ass. She grinned and said "Oh YES! That is it exactly! Thigh boots! That needs thigh boots!" she added with some real excitement.

"Took the words right outta my mouth. Here you go Crissy, black vinyl platforms. Put these on and everyone is going to be watching that fine ass!"

Crissy pulled her new clothes on and gave the mirror a sexy pout. She nodded. "Perfect. Ring me up. I'm in a hurry so I'll have to come back and get more later. I have to hit the salon next."

"Sure thing Crissy. Come on. You can leave that old shit there and I'll toss it out."

Crissy grabbed a big hooker purse to switch her stuff over in the cab and got rang up. She paid cash and tossed the receipt as she left. "I could get re-reimbursed for this, but I think I'll keep it as a souvenir." she thought.

She strutted out and looked around. A seedy salon was right next door and she walked right in. An older Asian woman grinned at her when she came in. "You must be one of Big Roger's girls yes? Heh, two new girls in one day! Lucky me! Okay, hmmmmm, yeah, we fix you right up."

She snapped her fingers and two younger asian girls grabbed Crissy and sat her down. Crissy talked a bit to them, and asked about Glory.

"Gwory been here earwier with other new girl. She hot like Gwory! Gwory come in near everyday, get face and hair fixed so she stay hottest girl in stable. You red hair hot wike her!"

"Thanks a lot! You girls are such flatters. So this new girl, what was her name?"

Crissy soon established that Glory had taken Delilah (as Delores referred to herself now apparently) here after they had shopped and then she had taken her to turn a trick back in the other hotel. After that though was a big party. Apparently Big Roger's girls were top billing at this party which was to scope out new clients. Crissy grinned as they babbled on.

"I'm going to get a big promotion out of this! I am going to bust a pimp and his whole stable and rescue a kidnap victim all at once!" She thought.

She was thinking about how she would coordinate a raid when the girls turned her around and she saw herself in the mirror.

Crissy gasped and then smiled an evil smile. Her nails were ruby red, as were her lips. She had long black lashes, gold hoop earrings, and her bright blue eyes seemed to sparkle. Her hair was even darker red than it had been and hung down in a long ponytale to her ass.

"Look at me. I am a hot bitch." Crissy got out in a breathless tone. The girls all giggled and she joined in. The old woman came over and said "Yep, you hot as Glory! Time to see if you fuck as good as Glory!"

Crissy's fingers slipped down between her legs and massaged her pussy thought the leather. "Hot as Glory. I'm as hot as Glory..."

Her mind was awash in visions of her and Glory, sucking off men, strutting along streets, wearing leather skirts with no underwear, and having tons and tons of sex. One on one, three-somes, orgies, in cars, on tables, beds and desks, sex in every possible way. She gasped and had a tiny orgasm.

The laughter of the women snapped her out of it. "You getting ahead of sewf! Time to go to party!"

Crissy thanked the women and she strutted to the cab. She could tell her disguise was perfect in the way Joe leered at her and how she could feel his eyes undressing her body (not that there was much to undress!).

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,346 Followers