The Brood Slave

Story Info
John gets captured by a Spider Brood Mother...
1.7k words
4.07
37.7k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrph
Myrph
629 Followers

"Ready?" John asked his companion as he stood outside the cave.

"I guess..." Michael answered nervously.

John really couldn't blame Michael for his fear. Nobody likes spiders, much less giant ones, but the bounty for clearing out this cave was well worth it. John took one last look at the web-covered entrance to the cave before igniting his torch and walking in. Michael followed behind. Webbing covered ancient pillars and rubble alike. Tiny spiders scurried away from the fire.

John kept his head on a swivel, scanning the entirety of the cavern before each step. These caves were often home to Arachne, women with the lower half of a spider. They dug holes and when men would step too close, they would spring out and grab the poor victim and drag him underground. Admittedly John didn't know what the monsters did to their victims nor did he really want to find out.

It wasn't long before the light from the outside world was lost. Now all that allowed the two adventurers to see was a single flame amidst the endless dark of the cave. Then John could make out the outline of a spindly leg in the darkness, he drew his sword slowly. Michael did the same. He swung both the sword and the torch. The blade hit it's mark and the enormous spider fell with a squishing noise.

"Was that it?" Michael asked.

"One spider couldn't do all this..." John said as he raised the torch to show the entire ceiling covered in webs.

"Oh...my...G-" Michael tried to say.

John turned where Michael had once been standing only to see his sword clattering on the cave floor.

"Michael?! Oh Fuck! No!!" John took a step before catching himself.

Arachne are known to do this, and where there's one, there's several. He would have to be extremely cautious so he would not suffer the same fate as his companion. John Slowly approached his friend's sword and picked it up. He would leave it at the entrance as a sort of memorial.

John turned back towards the rest of the cave. He would continue on to avenge his friend. John kept walking but to his surprise he only encountered a couple giant spiders, and they were far from the massive ones he knew lived in these mountains. Soon John felt the weight of his adventuring catch up to him, He needed sleep but he couldn't tell what time it was, besides Michael had most of the camping gear.

Then he turned a corner to see a large open area of the cave. There were several pillars that reached the top of the cave. John crouched, observing the area before proceeding. He could see several human-sized cocoons hanging suspended from the ceiling. As he watched he could hear muffled moans coming from one. Unusual, spider dens don't keep their prey alive unless there is a brood mother. That would complicate things. Brood Mothers are demons who are part spider. They catch their prey and leave them alive to feed off them slowly over several months or even years.

John didn't want to get caught by the brood mother but he couldn't leave someone to that fate of being slowly sucked dry by a demoness. He slowly and quietly approached the cocoon. When he touched the webbing he felt the whole thing moved and he could have sworn he heard a lustful moan come from inside. John dug his fingers into the web and pulled it apart to see a young woman. Her eyes were trying to roll into the back of her head, and she let out a weak moan.

John was confused for a moment. But only just a moment as webbing flew at his face. It stuck like glue as John tried desperately to pull it off so he could see. John then felt more webbing hit his feet, pinning him to the ground. It was getting harder to breathe through the spider silk. He collapsed to the ground, choking on the threads. Then he blacked out.

When John awoke the webbing was missing from his face but all of his armor was gone. He his arms and legs were kept spread by the spider's webbing. He pulled against the silk with all of his strength but to no avail. Was he going to be eaten by the spiders or the Brood Mother?

"Well well, you've woken up." A deep but feminine voice said from the darkness.

Then John could see two glowing green eyes watching him. Then she walked out of the shadows. Her skin was a dark red, she had a tail had glowing green growths along it. Her hair was pitch black, it was straight and reached her belly button. She had two horns that protruded out from her forehead. She had to have been seven feet tall. She had enormous breasts with thick hips. John would be lying if he said she wasn't attractive...in a way.

"I am Spindra, the Brood Mother of this cave." She announced, her voice echoing off the walls, "Who are you man beast?"

"I'm John, I came here to avenge my friend. He was taken by your trapdoor Arachne!" John said with surprising confidence.

"Avenge? Do you even know what happens when an Arachne catches a man?" Spindra asked.

"They suck their victim dry and throw out the body when they're done with it." John said.

A look of genuine disgust came over the demoness's face.

"What? That's what you think happens?" She asked, her face a mixture of disgust and confusion.

"That's what the legends say." John replied.

"We don't do that. When we 'feed' on men we consume their seed. That is food to us. A woman's milk serves the same purpose but has less taste." The demoness explained.

"I don't believe you monster!" John said angrily.

"My, you seem to lack manners. I have been cordial with you despite your ignorant claims of my kind yet you insult me by calling me a monster. Someone is going to have to show you your place..." Spindra said as a deviant smile ran across her dark lips.

John gulped, now he had pissed this creature off. While that wasn't his intent he refused to entertain the notion that his friend had been whisked away and probably raped by some half-human, half-spider abomination.

The tall demoness approached him and her tail began to move like a limb. It wrapped around his throat and squeezed. John opened his mouth and gasped for air. The demoness then locked her lips around his and her long tongue wrapped entirely around his! John couldn't breathe, between the tail around his throat and the assault on his mouth. John's vision went white for a moment before he could feel Spindra release his tongue and throat. John cough and wheezed, struggling to catch his breath.

"Hmm, you'll do as a brood slave. We'll just need to adjust that attitude" The Brood Mother said approvingly.

"What?" John sputtered.

The demoness approached him again, this time her tail rose to his mouth. John kept his mouth closed.

"Open your mouth." The Brood Mother said politely.

John kept his mouth closed.

"I said..." The demoness repeated, this time grabbing his throat with her powerful hands, "Open. Your. Mouth."

John opened his mouth as wide as he could and the tail slid into his mouth and down his throat. John gagged as he saw the bumps in her tail move toward the tip of her tail, down his throat. With each bump John felt a soft, slimy...thing slide down his throat.

"Good boy, swallow it..." The Demoness said lustfully.

John did as he was told, he didn't want to but he didn't have a choice. He certainly couldn't fight this woman...monster. He continued gulping down the things for about a minute before the tail pulled out of his mouth. Green slime oozed out of the whole in the tip of her tail. He could feel some ooze dribbling out of his mouth too.

"What are those...things?" John asked as he looked down at his stomach, it now had a slight bulge to it.

"Those are my eggs. The slime is a powerful aphrodisiac. You'll give in to the pleasure quickly." Spindra said.

"What?! You put eggs in me?! I'm gonna give birth to spiders?!" John yelled, clearly in a panic. His heart pumping blood quickly through his body.

"Not spiders, Arachne. Now just let my slime work it's magic and nothing else will matter." The demoness explained.

John couldn't take it anymore, he thrashed violently against his bonds. He had to escape now and try to get these eggs out of him.

"Enough my little brood slave." Spindra commanded.

John felt the urge to follow her command so he did. The Brood Mother approached him and began kissing him again. John could feel his penis hardening despite all that had happened. She looked down at the erect member. She smiled as she wrapped a leg around his waist. The webbing had enough give to it to allow her to swing John in and out of her. It felt incredible, it felt like her pussy was sucking on his tip with every thrust. He was blinded by ecstasy, he didn't see the tail make its way behind him and towards his ass. John was moving with the rhythm of the swinging, he was close to cumming. He didn't care that he was about to shoot his seed into a monster's womb. It felt too good to stop.

Then as John swung back, Spindra's tail pushed into his ass. The tail pushed him deep into his captor. He came inside when he felt the first egg pushed into his intestines. John let out a groan of pleasure as the orgasm rocked both his body and mind. He fell back from Spindra's passionate kiss, he let himself go limp as the eggs were pushed into him.

"Passing out already? I'm still hungry and we'll need more daughters if we want to take over the surface world..." John heard her say before he felt her rocking his body while pumping more eggs into him.

As John went totally limp, his mind a thick haze of passion, he smiled weakly as this Brood Mother used him for her own purposes. He was nothing more than a slave, kept for reproduction...

Myrph
Myrph
629 Followers