The Brooke Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched the needle touch the top side of my nipple and the sharp poke made me jump.

"Sit still girl, or you might fuck this up and have a lopsided piercing." As much as I understood what Diane had said, it was hard to sit and feel the sharp pain.

Diane pushed harder and I felt it pierce the first side and go into the soft tissue inside my nipple. Diane took care to line up the needle and pushed it again. I felt the bottom side getting poked and I had to cry at the pain. She kept pushing and I didn't think it would go through, until it burst through and I had a hole in my nipple. Diane released the clamps and held on to the needle. She took both ends and pulled on it. I could see a hole right through my nipple and then Marica carefully slid the bar through and twisted the end on to secure it in place. I could feel a trickle of my blood run down the underside of my tit and Diane wiped it away. It stung when she wiped my nipple with the alcohol and I felt the tears run down my cheeks. I knew it would hurt, but not this much.

Diane swabbed my other one and I was prepared for the pain again. The clamps went on and stretched me out, then the needle poking me again. It seemed this one went faster and that suited me just fine. Diane pulled it out and Marica had the other bar through and attached. Another stinging swabbing and I looked at the shiny gold bars in my nipples. I saw how swollen they were and they looked huge. I hoped they would go back down to normal soon, cause it wouldn't matter what I wore, they'd stick out like sore thumbs.

i got off the bed and Marica had striiped off her pants and underwear and got on. She laid back and spread her legs and Diane got her swabbed and ready. She took the clamps and took hold of Marica's skin and pulled it out. She used a thinner needle than mine and poked it quickly through. I saw the trickle of blood come out and then Diane worked the opening of the ring through and closed it. I saw the sparkle of the diamond and it did look sexy.

Diane swabbed her belly button area and then poked a curved needle into the lower part and pushed up and it came out just above it. She pulled the needle and stretched the hole open and another little ring went through. She closed it and Marica was done.

In less than half an hour, Diane had us both done. We stood looking at the piercings and admired the work and how they looked. Diane instructed us on how to care for them and told us to wait for a week before playing with them. I didn't think I'd touch my nipples for a month they stung so much. They seemed to throb with every heartbeat I had and kept my mind focused on them.

I thanked Marica and Diane for doing this for me and felt I had paid for them with my flesh. We drove back to Marica's and I said goodbye to them. I sat in my new Accord and watched them go inside and I knew that shortly after I hit the highway, Marica's hand would be firmly tucked inside Diane's pussy and enjoying the feel of it wrap around her. I felt my pussy get damp at the thought of that and decided to wait until I got home to fantasize and have a nice orgasm.

So that's how I got my nipples pierced. Next time, I'll tell you about Ali taking me to her college lesbian party. Ciao4now, Brooke