The Brothel

Story Info
A young woman's exploration into sex.
2.7k words
4.23
90.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps it was the atmosphere, the bawdy call of the whores to the men, with their stiff nipples painted so red that even a chemise could not hide them, or the fact that it was a forbidden place for any woman of worth, but Hannah could not have turned back from her quest to enter the brothel any more than she could have stopped herself from breathing. She wanted to be reckless and wild for once in her life, and finally come to understand just what men and women did together in their marriage bed. Her mother had merely stated she would tell her when it was time but at twenty-three Hannah was tired of waiting.

She had chosen a domino of black and white to hide herself away. It was the regular costume it seemed, though many came out wearing the cloak over their sleeve, the mask askew, but those were the men. The women... well, from what Hannah could see they were all whores and hardly worth emulating since she didn't want to lose her virginity tonight, merely come to understand all that would lie between her and her nonexistent husband when it came time. Beneath the domino was a white chemise gown with cherry red accents. It was outdated but in good condition, and something she felt no one would recognize her in since it was something she would never wear. Adding a few rosebuds to her curls and painting a tiny red heart on the cheek of the plain white mask, Hannah slipped from her parents' home in Mayfair to hire a hackney, knowing that her parents were well occupied at a charity function claimed to be the ball of the season.

She felt giddy once safely in the confines of the hackney, the driver given the directions to the house she had staked out for her foray. Her limbs tingled and seemed to pulse, the core of it nestled low in her stomach. She didn't think much of it, chalking it all up to nerves as she waited for the hackney to reach the unassuming brick townhouse. When the driver stopped and opened the door, Hannah carefully stepped down, the cherry red slippers covering her feet, her stockings a creamy white, all going with the ensemble she had chosen. Paying the man, she turned towards the black door, drawing in a deep breath before she made her way up the path and steps to knock. The large hulking man who answered looked down at her with a fierce expression, almost startling Hannah away altogether since she hadn't been expecting someone to guard the door; but he allowed her entrance, his words thickly accented as he spoke. "Enjoy your evening, Madame."

"Thank you." Hannah murmured back, her gaze barely registering the man now that she had walked in far enough to see the men and women in the drawing rooms. One had been turned into a gambling hall with some of the whores playing with the men as others merely stood or sat beside their patrons, laughing and enjoying their time. Another held a small string quartet that played music so couples could dance, though they seemed to dance far too closely for propriety's standards and had some movements that made Hannah blush just by seeing.

"Lost?" The voice spoke in an amused, questioning tone, causing Hannah to jump before turning to gaze with wide brown eyes up to the woman who had spoken. Hannah swallowed nervously, looking over the woman in shock. If angels were to exist, Hannah assumed she would have been one of them, though she looked quite fallen right now. She was a little plump, with round curves and beautiful complexion. Thick blonde hair that held artificial curls fell around her shoulders. Blue eyes set off by dark, full lashes above pouting red lips completed the package that was dressed in a sheer gown.

Giving a small shake of her head, Hannah flushed and stuttered. "No, mere-merely looking."

The woman seemed to purr as she gazed over Hannah in the same thorough fashion that Hannah had gazed at her. She smiled after a minute before she took Hannah's hand. "Follow me."

Not given much of a choice, Hannah did just that, the warm grip on her right hand seeming to warm her whole body, Hannah's heart pumping hard with trepidation of being found out. What would they do to girls who shouldn't have come? The possibilities seemed endless. As her mind whirled around the thought, Hannah was led up a set of stairs and down one hall to a room. It was fashioned with pale yellows and pinks, with a wide bed and a vanity. It reminded Hannah a bit like her room, a young lady's room; not quite a woman but not a girl.

After leading Hannah into the room, the woman dropped her hand and closed the door, letting the lock click into place before she moved to sit on the bed. She patted the spot beside her as she looked at Hannah. "Why not come here and tell me the truth of the matter. We won't be disturbed."

Slowly doing as bid, Hannah took a seat beside the woman, feeling the bed shift as the woman scooted close enough that her leg brushed her own. Swallowing hard yet again, Hannah let her gaze rest on her hands. "My name is Han-"

The woman raised her hand, holding up one finger as she made a noise to hush Hannah mid-sentence. "No, we do not use names here."

Nodding at that fact, Hannah started again, this time her gaze on the woman's face as she felt a guilty flush touch her cheeks. "I came because I wanted to know what to expect in the marriage bed. My mother will not say, and nor will my married friends. Some seem too nervous to speak but many lord it over me because I have yet to become engaged myself."

The woman nodded slowly, absorbing Hannah's statement with some thought rather than the scorn that Hannah had been expecting. "Well," the woman said after a moment, her tone curious and cautious, "I assume that you did not come here to give away that gift, did you?"

Shaking her head quickly, Hannah watched the woman with growing hope, wondering if she would help Hannah in succeeding to her goal. The woman nodded after watching Hannah's face before she rose up from the bed. "You shall call me Miss. Whenever you speak to me; you must address me properly, understood?"

Giving a slightly confused nod, Hannah whispered. "Yes, Miss."

Watching Miss smile Hannah felt butterflies come to life in her stomach, the pulse in her lower stomach growing heavier; fuller. With a hand Miss motioned to the domino that covered Hannah. "Remove that and let me have a look at you."

Rising up, Hannah quickly stripped off the cloak and then the mask; her world suddenly seemed overly wide after the blinding effects of the mask. As Hannah blinked and tried to steady herself, Miss walked around her, looking her over before she stood behind her, close enough that Hannah could feel the pressure against the back of her skirts.

"I assume that you wish to learn but touch rather than a verbal lesson, correct?" The question was asked in a low, soft tone, right near her ear so that Hannah shivered.

Giving another nod, Hannah whispered once again. "Yes, Miss."

She heard rather than felt the smile as Miss replied. "Good."

Soon warm hands slid around her waist, causing Hannah to suck in her stomach with surprise, her gaze dropping down to see the scarlet painted nails curve around the small cups of her breasts and lift the weight. Thumbs and index fingers found each nipple, pinching it against the fabric and softly tugging as the rest of her hands gathered the weight and held it up. Shocked, Hannah just stood there, pleasure seeming to shoot straight from her nipples to the core of the pulsing. She didn't hear her moan but Miss did and she smiled once more, continuing the gentle assault on the two nipples before moving to sides of Hannah's hips.

"You're a well proportioned girl, but let's see how much of it is real, shall we?" The question was soon followed by the pull of buttons, Hannah standing dumbly as she tried to take it what was happening. She didn't quite understand it but she didn't think that it was entirely wise for her to be standing there, allowing the woman to manhandle her.

"Miss?" Hannah started, her hands coming up to hold the sagging bodice as she felt the fabric gaping at her back.

"Yes?" Miss answered in a far stricter, more distant voice. Her hands had gripped the open edges of the dress and roughly tugged it down, dragging Hannah's hands away and pinning her arms to her sides.

This panicked Hannah, a small cry leaving her as she jumped. "Miss, what are you doing?!"

"Inspecting, dear child, as I said I was going to." Miss walked around Hannah to stand in front of her, ignoring the frightened expression on the young girl's face and focusing on the still pebbled nipples. Dusky rose in color, the lip of her actual chemise barely covered them and it was all too easy for Miss to tug the fabric down to cup beneath the weight of the globes.

Palming them once more, Miss allowed her palms to massage against Hannah's nipples before she took them between her fingers once more and began to play, twisting and pulling, pinching and flicking them gently. Her gaze went to Hannah's face, watching the conflicting emotions as pleasure jerked through her body, causing her to twitch while the look of frightened confusion still lingered.

"Do you know why whores paint their nipples?" Miss asked, her nails lightly grazing over the tender buds until they came free from her fingertips, bouncing a bit back down on Hannah's chest. She didn't wait for an answer from Hannah but continued, "Because they are a very spot to be played with on a woman's body. True they will provide a meal for your baby when it comes time but until then they are a pleasure to be played with and touched.

"Here, I'll show you." Miss continued before gathering up Hannah's right breast and leaning down. She briefly took the nipple into her mouth before drawing back again to blow lightly on it. She felt Hannah shiver and smiled before taking it back into her mouth. Suckling lightly, she held it captured between her teeth and flicked it again and again with her tongue until Hannah gave a soft moan. Only then did Miss begin to toy with Hannah's other nipple using her free hand. She swapped between the breasts, playing now with the moist nipple as she sucked and nipped at the other one, feeling how Hannah's back arched and her breath grew heavier from the attention.

Straightening, Miss smiled at Hannah, her hands coming up to cup the young girl's face. "It seems I forgot an important part to the marriage bed... kissing. Your husband will want to kiss you as he touches you."

She paused; looking at the lovely flush of budding arousal on Hannah's face and shook her head. "Perhaps I will leave that to your husband to teach you instead, since I will be showing you so much more tonight."

She smiled then, seeing Hannah's still dazed look as she gently urged the girl back onto the bed, hands still trapped at her sides. "My, it doesn't take much to get you going, does it? Shall we check how well you're progressing?"

Miss was feeling too forceful to care what Hannah thought, knowing the girl would only protest if she knew what Miss meant. Pressing Hannah onto her back, Miss then flipped up the skirts, ignoring the squeak that came from Hannah as she kept the young girl's thighs from clenching together by pressing one of her legs between Hannah's knees. She teased her nails down the bit of lower stomach visible at the waist of the skirt, before it came to rest at her bloomers.

A small sound of appreciation left Miss at the sight of the frilly undergarment. She enjoyed the sight of them, stopping near the top of Hannah's bright red ribbon and lace garter belts on her trembling thighs. Stroking the bit of skin between the two pieces of clothing, Miss gently pried Hannah's legs further apart. "Oh, don't you look like a Christmas present all wrapped and waiting to be opened." She heard another small sound of distress from Hannah at that but Miss paid little to no mind to it, knowing that the resistance was token at best, and more for show than anything. Her fingers traveled up the inside of Hannah's thighs to the slight in the fabric right at the apex of Hannah's legs. She could feel the moist heat radiating from it, and with little regard to the expensive piece of clothing, she ripped the opening wider, until she could part it and expose the glistening folds of Hannah's pussy.

Hannah groaned with humiliation as she felt the cool air cross over the delicate folds, her body shivering atop the bed, though why she couldn't explain. The light touch of Miss's fingers traveling over the length of her glistening folds had her squirming and trying to catch her breath, feeling the tickling pleasure until another sound of enjoyment finally escaped her lips.

Looking up at Hannah's face, Miss saw her head turned away slightly, her eyes closed as she bit into her bottom lip. She knew from the tense pressure in Hannah's thighs that she was excited and uncertain how to handle it, and she was more than willing to help her find out. Gently parting the folds with her thumbs, Miss looked over Hannah's soon exposed clit and the mouth of her pussy. She smiled as she saw it clench and relax, the shallow looking cave filled with the glistening juices that coated all of Hannah's sex.

Moving one hand to keep the lips held in place, Miss then slid her free thumb down to massage the tight mouth, pressing and rubbing as she began to brush light kisses against Hannah's clit. She used the soft contours of her lips to stimulate the little bud into rising for her, giving it encouraging touches with the tip of her tongue until it finally came free of its hood. By now Hannah was panting, her hips shifting restlessly now and again on the bed. That hardly deterred Miss, and she opened her mouth to give one, long lick with the flat of her tongue along Hannah's clit. She listened to the soft cry of pleasure followed by the groan as Miss slipped her thumb into Hannah as she had been licked.

Keeping her thumb in place, Miss wrapped her lips around Hannah's clit and began to suck, stroking and flicking it with her tongue. Hannah's hips jerked more and squirmed, her cries turning to grunts and moans of pleasure. She could feel how wet Hannah continued to get from the pleasure, her thumb slowly working itself in and out of the opening of the channel, rubbing at the muscles to try and help them relax. It was only a few moments before Miss felt Hannah's body tighten a bit, her breath stopping all together as her hips jerked.

Hannah's first orgasm came as a surprise to both women, Hannah laying still on the bed as Miss drew her mouth back to look over the flushed flesh before her. She gave a smile as she straightened and looked down at the girl. "How was that?"

Hannah looked up at Miss and flushed with embarrassment, answering in a soft, husky voice. "Good, Miss."

Smiling, Miss removed her thumb, watching Hannah's disappointment over the fact cross her face. Reaching for her, Miss helped strip down Hannah the rest of the way, until only her stockings were left in place, the cream silk and bright red garters garish in place on her young body. With ease Miss soon had them situated on the bed, Hannah still on her back with Miss beside her.

Stroking a possessive hand down the exposed body of the girl, Miss reached down between Hannah's open legs to draw a finger along the seam of Hannah's pussy, sinking in a bit to drag over the tip of her clit. "Ready for more, pet?"

To be Continued...