The Brothel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen turned to Dominic and this time he let her slip her arms around him, kissing him. She felt his hand raise the back of her miniskirt and hold it to the small of her back. She heard hooting and shouting as she worked her hips in hopeless circles. All she had on was a thong.

While she was kissing the fourth guy she felt Dominic slip his fingers under her skirt and under the thong at the back of her waist. A moment later she felt it snap and then snap again as he cut it off her. She backed against him again as the buzzer sounded. The crowd cheered loudly as he held up his trophy. He slipped his arm around her waist and spread his thumb and fingers wide to stroke both of her nipples. His thigh came between her legs and she straddled it rubbing.

"You seem to have lost something."

"I see that. What are you planning on doing with it?"

He paused thinking, "I don't know. I guess it depends on how playful you are."

"I am feeling so very playful."

"I can see that, and so can they." He indicated the crowd with his chin and she smiled. "In that case, then, while you are kissing the next judge, if you are brave enough, cross your wrists behind you."

Gwen did as she was asked and felt the passion surge through her as she surrendered to both the judge and Dominic as he tied her hands firmly behind her back with the thong. The last judge kissed her well past the buzzer and she wished he would never stop. Finally Dominic pulled her gently away and she backed into him as she reluctantly watched the kissing judge move on to the girl next to her. She felt another surge of passion as she looked down first at her breasts and then the rest of her revealed as Dom raised the front of her skirt to the crowd. Again his thigh worked between her legs and she had no desire to stop him as he reached a finger into her cunt. The crowd and Gwen were going wild.

Dom stopped only when the buzzer sounded again. This time he allowed her to fondle him as she backed to him and he was hard as a rock. Sensual music started as the kissing judges approached the DJ with their votes. Dom's hips swayed to the music as she played with him. He put his palms on her waist and stroked her nipples again with his thumbs. Fortunately Gwen didn't want to stop him because she tested the thong and she was bound fast. She groaned helplessly with desire.

She was the last of the seven remaining contestants named and the crowd was going wild cheering for her. As each of them stepped forward a flash went off as a digital shot was taken of each remaining contestant. Heather was one of the three who were led away to change. The music continued for a few moments as a small area was cordoned off in front of the stage. Reluctantly the crowd moved back, but they were jostling for the front positions. The music cut out as the DJ spoke, "The next portion of the competition is the free dance. Ladies take a look at the screen behind me. Everyone turned to look as a large picture of Gwen was flashed on the screen. She grinned self-consciously as the crowd erupted. "When the music starts all of you are to dance on the stage. When your picture is on the screen I'll call out your name. You may then move down into the roped off area to be 'closer' to the audience. When someone else's picture comes up you can return to the stage. Everyone ready?" The crowd erupted. "I can't hear you! I say, everyone ready?" The crowd went wild and the music started. The judges moved off the stage to give the girls room to dance. Gwen danced her way to Gina.

"Gwen! Your hands are tied! Are you okay?"

"I am more than okay! I'm so glad you dragged me up here!"

"When he first brought you up to the front I thought you might chicken out."

"He's so hot."

They turned to look at the screen as the DJ spoke, "Number 3 is a student at Hudson. Lisa! Come down, if you dare!"

Gina screamed, "Go Lisa!" They paused to watch as Lisa went off stage.

"So I guess you'd go home with him then?"

"I'd go anywhere with him! I'd do anything he asked!"

Gwen watched as the guys at the edge of the ropes were reaching for Lisa. She turned and looked at the picture of Lisa on the screen. When the next girl was called Lisa came and joined them on the stage. She was flushed with passion.

"Gwen! What was going on with you? I could hear the yelling, but I couldn't see anything!"

"Dom cut my thong off and raised my skirt!"

Lisa looked at her in question.

"I wanted to come right there in front of everyone!"

"Gwen! I never would have believed it of you. We were afraid you would think we were too wild. We never thought you would get into this."

The DJ called another girl down.

"If you're interested, Gwen, the girl who won last week was doing some girl-on-girl stuff. I'm up for it if you are."

At first Gwen was shocked and Lisa noticed.

"Only for this, Gwen, I'm not a queer. It would give one of us a better chance of winning."

The more Gwen thought about it, the hotter she got.

"After they call my name."

"You sure you're up for it?"

"Yeah! What could I do to stop you anyway, with my hands tied?"

Again the DJ spoke, "Number 6! Another student from Hudson! Give it up! Give it ALL up for Gwen!"

Gwen smiled as she went down the stairs. She knew how to move to please them. At first she stayed just out of reach tantalizing them. They were screaming and reaching for her. The music changed suddenly to a fast Latin number and she turned to find Dom behind her. She didn't even know where he came from. She smiled and played off him. She could allow him to touch her without fear of being dragged into the crowd. They danced facing each other and she felt that familiar jolt as he flicked at her breasts. The crowd was deafening as he flipped the front of her skirt up repeatedly and then pulled her to him and pulled up the back of her skirt as she rolled her hips. They stopped and looked into one another's eyes for a moment and then Dom put his hands behind his back and kissed her.

"Would you like me to guard you while you let them touch you?" She kissed him again in response and smiled. He made the familiar gesture with his hand and she moved to the edge of the crowd. She continued dancing within reach and watched the hands as they touched her body and pulled up her skirt. Some offered her drinks and one she drank with help while hands passed longingly over her and in between her legs. Some pulled her to them and she responded knowing that if it got out of hand, Dom would step in. For the second time that night she was so close to the edge that she thought she wouldn't be able to stop herself. Fortunately, or not, another picture was flashed on the screen and she reluctantly returned to the stage. Lisa was waiting when she got there.

"You ready?"

Gwen nodded smiling and Lisa pulled her close and they frenched. Gwen couldn't believe the rise it provoked in both her and the audience. And then Lisa began fondling her and she thought her legs would collapse with desire.

"Can you suck on me?"

Gwen nodded hoping that Lisa wasn't too concerned by the fire in her eyes. As she bent to Lisa's breasts Lisa pulled up on Gwen's skirt and again she flashed the crowd. She didn't care. She didn't care at all. Her need was far too strong by then. She felt Lisa's hands on her behind. Lisa was beautiful. She didn't even hear when Gina got called down to the floor. The next thing she knew Dom was gently pulling her away from Lisa and they were lining up at the front of the stage again. She grinned at Lisa and saw that she was panting too.

She was staring at Lisa's breasts when she realized Dom was whispering in her ear again. "I'm going to cut your hands free. You'll need them for the next part of the competition. There will only be four of you after this round."

"What if I don't make it?"

"I don't think you have to worry about that. You and your friend will easily make the next cut."

"Can you leave them tied until just before? I don't need them now, do I?"

"All right then, if you like."

"Can you pull my skirt up again? Just for me?" She was twisting to look at him and he leaned down and gave her a lingering kiss.

"Once now, and then again when the time is right."

Again her legs almost collapsed with the rush of feeling as she watched him pull up the front of her skirt. She tried to make eye contact with the crowd, but they weren't looking at her eyes. She reached back and began to stroke Dom's cock. He grasped both her thighs and pulled them apart as he pressed himself against her from behind. If he just didn't have his pants on. He quit as the DJ chided him, "Dom. You know the rules." He lowered her skirt reluctantly and then smoothed it down several times, still working his fingers through the material. "Dom, hands above the waist." He nodded reluctantly and then put his palms on her stomach again and began stroking her nipples with his thumbs.

The DJ turned to the crowd. "All right now. It's time for another cut. This time you all are the judges. I have right here technology to measure the volume of your appreciation. When the contestant's picture comes up on the big screen you can clap, scream, yell or otherwise show your approval. The four girls with the loudest responses will continue on."

Gwen was afraid that she wouldn't make it when she heard the responses for the other girls. Dom had positioned her in the middle of the stage and the DJ was on their right. Just before her picture appeared on the screen she felt his left hand slip under her skirt and reach between her legs. When her picture appeared he held her skirt up again and she couldn't help but move. That was all it took. She knew she had the loudest response of all. This time the DJ just smiled pretending to study the noise meter. Dom took his time and the crowd never died down until he lowered her skirt again.

Lisa and Gwen remained along with one of the lesbians and the girl who had been fondling herself in the dressing room. Gina waved and gave them a thumbs up as she was escorted with the others to get dressed. Gwen caught a glimpse of Heather in the back of the room as Dom cut the thong off her wrists. She turned to him and jumped on him straddling his waist. He frenched her and fondled her crotch as he raised her skirt again.

"Take off your pants. I want you to take off your pants."

"Oh, no. I don't think so."

"Please. Why not?"

"I don't want to do anything that would take the attention away from you. I want you to win."

"Then take my clothes off!"

"Now? In front of everyone?"

Gwen nodded. She was still straddling him.

"We can later if you want."

"Here?"

"Wherever you like, when you win."

"Do you think I will?"

"I know you will. You are the sexiest one here."

"And I can take my clothes off then?"

"We can ask the crowd. I'm sure no one will object."

"Then I hope I win." She kissed him again and slipped to the floor as the DJ drew five more names for judges in the next round. Gwen looked back at Dom. "What do we do in the next round?"

"I think you'll like it."

"You know I will."

"You get to suck on their cocks."

Gwen grinned mischievously. "All of them?"

Dom smiled in return. "Yes."

"Until they come?"

"It is timed. If they come, they come."

"I hope they're hot."

"They will be blindfolded."

"I wish it was you."

"Later... if you're still up to it."

"I want you more than anything."

"Me too."

Gwen turned and saw that two of the waiters were holding a long tablecloth across the stage. The judges were putting on blindfolds and taking off their pants and lining up behind the tablecloth. She turned to look at the DJ as he explained, "Girls. You have five minutes to do whatever you like to get the judges riled up before the competition begins. When the buzzer sounds, go to your knees on one of the ex's marked on the floor and get to work. You just stay where you are and the next judge will come to you. We have tongue depressors with your names on them. Give them to the judge when the ending buzzer sounds. They will put them in order of preference. Judges ready?"

They nodded. Gwen stood on the second ex after the DJ gave her her tongue depressors. The second and fourth and fifth came while she was working on them. The fourth was screaming as she hugged his thighs close. After they counted up the votes she and Lisa were the only ones left. Gwen kissed her and fondled Lisa's breasts for the crowd.

Dom and Lisa's first judge came back up with them as the stage cleared.

Dom leaned into her ear, "This is it. The last round."

"What do we do now?"

"This round is a lap dance. Have you done it before?" He began to unbutton his shirt to the waist. Lisa's judge, John, Mike and I will be the judges. Start with Mike and then John, then come to me."

Gwen nodded. "What can I do?"

"Anything you like. Mike likes breasts. I don't know about John. Ask him."

"And what pleases you?"

"You please me. Surprise me."

Three chairs were set up on the stage facing each other about five feet apart. Dom sat in the chair to the front of the stage with his back to the crowd. The chair was slightly off center and he had turned it slightly so they could see the girls play. The other two chairs were facing the audience at an angle and pulled far enough to either side that Dom's chair wouldn't block the view. He leaned back in his chair and folded his arms as the music started so that he wouldn't be a distraction. Gwen had already gone over to Mike to begin working on him. She straddled his legs and sat down with her arms around his neck loosely. He smiled and shook his head in disbelief as he looked at her breasts. She straightened to give him a better view.

"This isn't the same girl I first asked to dance tonight."

"Which do you like better?"

"Definitely this one."

"I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't believe how much fun it is."

"There aren't very many who are as adventurous as you. You wouldn't consider going home with me tonight, would you?"

"Dom should get first chance, but if he wants to do a threesome or isn't interested, I will definitely take you up on it. I would do anything you asked right now."

"Anything?"

Gwen smiled.

"Take your clothes off."

"Dom says I can if I win."

"You want to here, on stage?"

"Unless there's a better place."

Mike pointed above them and she notice that a large mirror that had been shrouded before was now revealed. It was pointed so that the people in the back of the audience could see what was going on below. "This is the best place." Gwen frenched him and then straightened so he could caress her breasts as the music began. She stood and put her hands on his shoulders and bent toward him. She felt his hand slip between her thighs and his thumb working her cunt. She closed her eyes in pleasure and kissed him again, then swinging her hips back and forth sat down slowly and lifted her arms and crossed them behind her head and stretched, offering her breasts to him. She bent back as he put his hands on her back and leaned toward her to suck on them. She felt as he ran his hands under the t-shirt and sighed helplessly. When she sat up again he brought his hands around front and fondled while she stood partially and pumped up and down. She slipped her hands inside his shirt and began doing the same to him. Abruptly she stood up and he looked at her in a daze as she walked behind him. He leaned back with his eyes closed as she began to nibble on his neck sliding her hands down the front of his shirt.

"Is it hard?" She nuzzled him and he groaned as she blew in his ear. "Is it hard for me?" He nodded. "You're not supposed to go below the waist, but it doesn't say anything about me now does it?" He swallowed. "If you get it out, you won't regret it."

"You get it out." He was gasping for breath. She sucked hard on his neck and then came back and straddled his legs again. He put his hands back on her breasts as she quickly undid his pants. "Get it out and play with it, but don't let me come inside." She didn't understand, but did as he asked. She slid forward and covered it with her skirt and straightened back up again rocking gently back and forth rubbing it with her cunt. He was groaning with pleasure when she slid back off him. She refastened his pants just as the buzzer was sounding and then moved on to John.

The first words out of John's mouth were, "I would have picked you first if you hadn't already been taken.

When the lap dance was over all three had chosen Gwen. Lisa went out with John. Dom poured another pitcher of water over Gwen and then kissed her. He had already spoken to the DJ.

"Gwen has a request as the winner of tonight's competition. She says she's so hot she can't stand it. She's hoping you won't object if she takes her t-shirt off." The crowd screamed at her to take it off and so she pulled off her t-shirt and another jolt of emotion went through her as Dom took hold of her and slowly licked and sucked on each nipple and then kissed her again. She was arching her back into him as he ran his thumbs over them over and over.

"Did that help Gwen, or are you still hot? If you're still hot, give Dom another kiss and maybe he'll help you take off that skirt." The crowd screamed as she kissed him again, and she felt his hands slide down her waist and unzip her skirt. A moment later it was gone and she convulsed in anticipation.

Dom held her for a moment longer and then looked down on her as he had earlier that evening. "I think you are brave enough. Are you ready?" She nodded smiling and he turned her toward the crowd as they screamed. Dom knelt in front of her and she looked down and spread her legs slightly as he began licking her cunt.

After less than a minute she couldn't stand it any more. She sat down cross-legged in front of him, "Get someone to hold my arms down." She lay down in front of him and spread her legs with her knees raised and put her arms above her head. Mike grabbed one and someone grabbed the other. It felt like jolts of electricity were going through her as she felt Dom begin to suck on her. Others held her legs too and pulled them farther apart. Mike and the other guy were each working on a breast and she watched it all going on in the mirror. She groaned in sweet agony as she began to come. Waves were rolling over and crashing all around her and still they kept coming and coming. Dom never quit through it all. It had never been that good before.

They released her, but she lay there still as small waves continued to wash over her. Dom moved away smiling and invited others to move in on her. She kept her legs spread and enjoyed watching them doing whatever they wanted. For some reason he wouldn't allow anyone to have straight sex with her, but she didn't care. She came again and yet again.

Finally she stood as Dom took her by the hand. He took the blindfolds that had been used earlier. Mike grabbed her skirt and they led her through the press of the crowd each holding one of her hands. She felt herself become aroused yet again as the people they passed brushed against her and touched her. Dom stopped her twice and they held her hands away from her sides as people gathered around moving against her. She just smiled in a mellow daze. Dom and Mike led her into a bare cubicle with a folded futon and pillows in the corner. She smiled as Dom and Mike tied a blindfold around each of her wrists and submitted willingly as they stretched them out spread eagle and tied them to rings set in concrete in the wall above her head. She just watched as they bent down and began fastening what looked like dog collars just above her knees. The collars had chains and again she calmly submitted as they stretched the chains and clipped them to bolts coming from the wall. She could still easily stand, but she couldn't put her legs together and began to feel those pleasurable waves coming back even stronger. "Is it all right if we put the blindfold on?"