The Brothel Ch. 03

Story Info
Lisa's processing and more memories.
8.5k words
4.39
31.8k
6

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 09/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This is my original work and no permission is given to publish it elsewhere.

PROCESSING

The runaway was next to wake up. Joseph escorted her in. "This is Detective Becker." Julia saw the unmistakable look of fear as she invited her to sit.

"I was kidnapped."

"Kidnapped?"

"A man put me in the back of his van. I felt a shock and couldn't move and then he closed the door and started driving."

"The officers found you wandering around naked in the park. Have you been selling yourself?"

"No! The man made me take my clothes off. He made me suck him."

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"How old are you really?"

The girl paused and Julia leaned forward on her elbows.

"What's your name?"

Again the girl didn't respond.

"Let me tell you what I think. I think that you are not eighteen. I think that you ran away from home. I think that you are afraid to tell me your name because you don't want me to send you back. I think that you haven't been on the streets for very long. I think that you were hungry and cold and scared and so you've done some bad things. I think that you are not happy with what you are doing. What I want you to think about is whether your life is better now than it was at home."

She let the girl ponder a moment before continuing. "I'm sure your parents are worried sick about you. I'm sure that it won't matter to them what you have done. They would just be happy to have you back safe and sound. What do you think?"

A range of emotions crossed the girl's face. "What is your name?"

"Karen Chapman."

"Karen, how old are you?"

"I am eighteen. I just don't look it."

"Where are you from, Karen?"

"Sterling, Michigan."

"You ran away?"

"My mom got a new boyfriend, only he was more interested in me than her. I tried to tell her but she wouldn't do anything because she was afraid she would lose him. I couldn't take it anymore."

"And have you been selling yourself here?"

Karen nodded. "I stayed at the bus garage the first few days because it was so cold out. A man brought me breakfast from McDonalds one day. He was a commuter, he said. He said he had seen me there the last couple days. He told me if I was there when he came back he would put me up in a hotel for the night... I hadn't even had sex before then."

"So he took you to the hotel?"

"He took me to the hotel and he ordered pizza and beer while I took a bath. He turned on the porn channel and we started watching. I was embarrassed. He asked me if I had ever done anything like that. I told him I was a virgin. He said I could sleep in the room if I would have sex with him."

"So for the price of a pizza and a hotel room he had a virgin." Julia made a mental note for Gantry, Dom and Mike to troll the bus stations and Grand Central. "You didn't report him to the police?"

Karen shook her head. "I would have had to tell them who I was."

"And this man last night? He didn't kidnap you did he?"

Karen shook her head.

"Did anyone else see him? See what he looked like?"

"I don't think so."

"What did he look like?"

"He pulled up in a white van. He had a hooded jacket on. White male, early forties maybe. Brown hair cut short. Dark eyes. I didn't really notice much else."

"You were assaulted. We could press charges on him for that if we could find him. Tell me what happened."

"The cab of the truck was warm and he took me a couple blocks away and had me get in the back. He closed the door and turned on a dome light and watched while I took my clothes off. There isn't really much else to tell. I had agreed to a blowjob and I gave him one. I was still on my knees when I felt a shock go through me. I couldn't move and I felt him give me a shot. Then he got out of the back and started driving. Eventually I could move again and I banged on the sides of the van. I tried to open the doors, but they were locked. Then I must have passed out."

"Would you like me to call your mother now?"

Karen looked at her.

"I'm sure that boyfriend is long gone by now. He was probably only there because of you. How long have you been gone?"

"Since January 2nd."

"Two and a half months?"

Karen nodded.

"And you've been selling yourself since?"

"Not until my money ran out, and then only to get enough food. I didn't like doing it."

"Tell me you made them use condoms."

Karen's eyes filled with fear. "Most of the time it was oral. I only had straight sex that first night and then two other times. One of them used a condom. The other two didn't." Julia leaned forward and smiled reassuringly.

"We have a shelter at the back of the station. You need medical attention to make sure you don't have venereal disease. We can get you warm food and a hot bath and clean clothes. Give me your mother's phone number and I'll call her and let her know you are okay. Then we'll make arrangements to get you on a bus home."

Julia wrote the number as Karen recited it. "Can I talk to her?"

"Sure. After everything else is taken care of you can have a nice long talk with her. There are phones in the shelter." They exchanged a smile and Julia looked at Joseph.

Joseph stepped forward. "If you will come with me?"

************

Gwen felt a dull throb in her head and her mouth was dry and filled with cotton. She didn't even remember getting home. The last thing she remembered was getting in the cab. She pushed the pain away and rolled over. Maybe if she slept longer the headache would go away. She smiled remembering the bar the night before and then went back to the pond.

They had been going to the barn in the evening four days straight and today was Brian's 18th birthday. It was the hottest day of the summer so far. Gwen was in her string bikini bottom lying on her back on the beach towel with her eyes closed. The rest of her clothes were locked in the truck and Brian had the key. She smiled as she felt the twine across her nipples, first one and then the other. She opened one eye and smiled at him watching as he leaned down and sucked on the closest one. He didn't even notice as she untied the strings at her hips. She arched her back groaning with pleasure as she lifted her hips and pulled her bottoms away. He continued nuzzling her breasts without noticing. She smiled as he finally pulled away and sat up. The look on his face when he finally saw was priceless. He looked at her face to know she was willing. She smiled, "Happy Birthday."

"Are you sure?"

"Very sure. I want to give myself to you to enjoy, but I want it for me too. I love you, Brian. I want to be with you."

She watched as he searched her face and then looked back and stroked her hair. She knew it couldn't please him as much as it did her and she spread her legs. Gently he continued stroking her and then bent down to lick her. She gasped with the pleasure and pushed up on her elbows to get a better view. He smiled at her and licked her again. "It gets even better. Just relax completely and let yourself feel whatever you feel." Gently he began to suck on her. It didn't take more than three minutes that first time. She groaned and lay back as she started to come and he managed somehow to reach up and rub one of her nipples. She felt all the muscles in her groin begin to pulse and throb with the most wonderful feeling and she relaxed completely and reveled in it. He was above her again somehow and whispered. "I told you it was better." She was almost in tears with joy as she kissed him. She felt his cock against her and raised her knees as he had shown her a few days before. He entered slowly gasping at the tightness. He almost didn't make it all the way in before he exploded. He had told her it would hurt that first time, but she was still on the downswing from her orgasm and he was exactly where she wanted him. She held him to her when he started to withdraw and began stroking his chest and abdomen. He sighed helplessly and began kissing her as she locked her legs around him. He pulled out halfway just before and then pushed in as he went again.

They fell asleep by the pond limbs entangled.

********

A man entered as Lisa woke up. She didn't know where she was, but she saw Gwen sleeping on a cot not far away. She wore contacts and her eyes were dry. She saw her purse and grabbed it as he led her away. She had gone back to the table after the contest to join Heather and Gina and wait for Gwen. When Gwen hadn't come back out she sent the others home and went back to check. Mike had come to the room and told her that Gwen was with Dom and would be out shortly. He had kissed her and pinched her behind and sat with her for a few minutes. After that things had gotten a little fuzzy. Now her head ached and her mouth was dry. She knew she had a huge case of dragon breath and she was trying to decide where she was and how she got there.

The man stepped aside and gestured for her to enter a room. It was an office and a woman was seated behind the desk shuffling papers from a file folder. The woman was in her early sixties, slender and elegant with hair perfectly coiffed. She wore just enough makeup and her nails were immaculate. Lisa looked at the man as he spoke. "This is Detective Becker." Her mind scrambled to make sense of what he had said. The woman gestured her into a chair. She sat mutely as the man closed the door and backed against it. Neither of them was smiling at her. Desperately she tried to remember what had happened after Heather and Gina had left the bar.

"Am I under arrest?"

"Your name is Lisa Secker?" Lisa turned to the woman and nodded mutely. There were two ID's in her purse. They must have seen both. "How old are you?"

"Please."

"How old are you?"

"Nineteen."

The woman nodded. "The cab you were in ran a red light that resulted in an accident. The officers on scene observed you and your friend in the back seat passed out. They found two Drivers Licenses in each of your purses. You were arrested for consumption of alcohol under the age of twenty-one and using false ID to obtain alcohol by fraud. Either one of those offenses would probably get you probation. We ran your criminal record and discovered that you have no previous offenses, however, when the officers searched your purse they also discovered this." Julia reached into the top drawer of her desk and pulled out a shrink-wrapped package of white powder. "Now this on the other hand is much more serious. This will get you jail time."

"But it's not mine!"

"It won't surprise you to find out that everyone we confront says the same thing."

"But it's not! I don't even use drugs!"

"The way that it is packaged and the amount leads us to believe that you are a mule. We believe that someone hired you to deliver this to someone else. If you are willing to tell us who hired you, or who you are to deliver it to, we might consider a deal."

"I can't. You have to believe me. The drugs don't belong to me. Someone must have put them in my purse without my knowing!"

"Why would anyone do that? Do you know how much it is worth? The street value of that package is close to four hundred thousand dollars. Why would anyone in their right mind put it in your purse and let you walk away with it unless you were hired to deliver it?"

Julia waited, but Lisa couldn't come up with an explanation. "There was another item of interest in the vehicle. A DVD of your participation in the contest at the bar." Julia picked up a remote and slid her chair to view a television attached to the wall behind her desk. She turned it on and brought up the portion of the tape where she was playing with Gwen's breasts. Lisa watched in mute embarrassment as the woman switched from that to the other time she and Gwen were playing with each other. It seemed to her that the woman watched much longer than she needed to and actually seemed to be enjoying it. Julia hushed her when she finally found her voice to object. "We found birth control pills. Tell me, are you sexually active?"

Lisa stared at her and then nodded.

"What you did with your friend, are you a lesbian?"

"No! We only did that because it could help us win!"

"Do you make them use condoms? We found them in your purse."

"Yes."

"All of them?"

"Yes. What business is it of yours?"

Julia nodded assessing her. "You are over eighteen and so what you have done on the DVD is not illegal. You were obviously a consenting party as is your friend. Still it doesn't lend much to your character or your credibility."

She turned to Robby. "This one is all yours Officer Daniels." She turned back to Lisa. "You will go with Officer Daniels. Anyone who is arrested on possession of drugs is strip-searched. He will strip search you and you will be fingerprinted and processed and escorted to a cell. You can do this cooperatively or not. Judging by the DVD you shouldn't have any problem with it, but if you do, you will be handcuffed and the outcome will be the same. Do we understand one another?"

Lisa nodded in humiliation. She felt like throwing up. "Oh, and Officer Daniels?" He turned to her and she handed him a clipboard. "Have the lab take some blood and test her for narcotics in her system." The man nodded as he took her elbow and led her out.

Lisa watched him sideways as he led her down a long cinderblock and tile corridor. He was probably in his late twenties and about six feet tall. He was blond and handsome in a careless sort of way. He hadn't shaved in a day or two and his clothes were casual and rumpled as though he had left them in the dryer too long. He was muscular though and his gaze was direct. She could have been drawn to him in another setting. She thought he might be reasoned with.

"I am telling the truth. The drugs weren't mine. I don't know where they came from."

He shrugged without agreeing or disagreeing.

"Am I going to be allowed to call someone?"

"After you are processed you will be allowed a phone call."

"My father is a lawyer."

"Then I'm sure he would advise you to cooperate so we can discuss a deal."

"How can I cooperate when I have no idea how the drugs got in my purse?"

"That is a dilemma."

Lisa preceded him into the room he indicated. The room had a mirror on one wall and a table with chairs on one side facing the mirror. There was another door on the opposite wall and a filing cabinet in the corner with a phone on top. The officer set the clipboard on top, opened the top drawer and pulled out a plastic bag, surgical gloves, a small flashlight, a tongue depressor, KY jelly and a metal instrument she was alarmed to see was a speculum. He put the bag on the table. "Take off all of your clothes and place them in this bag."

She gasped at his directness and shook her head slowly in humiliation. She glanced at the mirror.

"It is an observation room. It is empty and locked now."

"If I am convicted how long would I be in jail?"

"Probably near twenty years." He waited a moment watching panic set in. When she made no move to cooperate he continued. "You remember what Detective Becker said. This will have to be done one way or another. It's your choice. It doesn't matter to me." As she still hesitated he continued again. "You seemed perfectly willing to show yourself to over two hundred people last night. If you had won, would you have done what the other girl did? Would you have taken all your clothes off in front of that crowd?"

"No."

"I'm not so sure."

"I don't know why Gwen did. She hardly dates and won't have anything to do with the guys. It was completely out of character for her. We had to talk her into coming. We didn't even tell her about the contest until the last minute. None of us could believe she would even be in it." She flinched as the officer approached her. He slid the bag toward her and smiled as she began to cry. "Please don't make me do this."

"No one else will see."

"This is so humiliating."

The officer approached her and took her hand. Lisa looked at him startled and saw sympathy and understanding in his eyes.

"I know you're frightened. I'm not the bad guy. I'm only doing my job. I know it's hard. You might as well get it over with sooner as later."

Lisa pulled away and brushed the tears from her cheeks. "Do you believe me?"

"What?"

"Do you believe me? That the drugs weren't mine?" She met his eyes pleading for him to believe as he studied her. "They weren't mine. I swear I don't know where they came from. I've never been in trouble before. I'd do anything to prove it to you. You have to believe me. Please."

There was a look in his eye that frightened her, but gave her hope as well. He looked over his shoulder at the mirror and then back to her with a hunger she recognized all too well.

"I might be persuaded." He stood waiting and finally she came tentatively closer. He was looking directly into her eyes. She could feel his breath on her face. She made her decision and kissed him. At first he didn't respond, but then she felt his hand come to her hip and at last she felt him respond. She pulled away slightly with her head down, cheek-to-cheek with him.

"Would the Detective listen to you?"

"She would take my opinion into consideration."

"What would it take to persuade you?"

"Cooperation. Obedience. Are you ready to take your clothes off now?"

She brushed her tears away and nodded. He stood next to her as she began to remove her clothes. She covered herself after she removed her blouse. She glanced at the mirror again. "You're sure there is no one watching?"

"I promise. Don't you think I would get into trouble if someone were?"

Lisa nodded, persuaded at last, and put her blouse into the bag. The officer smiled as she turned to face him before removing her skirt and the rest of her clothes. She put everything in the bag and then stood in front of him as he looked her up and down and smiled. "Open your mouth."

She complied, not understanding. He picked up the flashlight and tongue depressor and searched her mouth.

"Turn and face the mirror." After she complied he spoke again. "Lift your hair up off the back of your neck." She complied again and as he felt through her hair and stroked her neck he continued. "Look in the mirror. Look at yourself. Do you see how beautiful you are? Will you give yourself to me? I might believe you if you are willing to convince me. What do you think?"

"I will do whatever you ask if it keeps me out of jail."

"Put your hands on the table." She turned her back to the mirror and placed her hands on the table. She held perfectly still as she felt his hands on her breasts. She groaned and spread her legs as he placed his thigh between them. She felt his fingers playing with her and groaned again holding perfectly still. It surprised her that she responded so easily. "Don't move."

She kept her legs spread obediently as he left her side to put on a surgical glove. She watched with dark eyes as he put some KY on his index finger and then returned to her side. He fondled both of her nipples with one hand while he slipped his finger in her rectum and probed until she gasped and opened herself further for him. He removed his finger and the glove and turned her around. "Put your hands on the table behind you and spread your legs again."

Quickly she did as she was told. She held herself wide as he slipped his fingers in her crack and played with her clitoris. She groaned in spite of herself as he continued. "Don't move. Watch in the mirror." She watched as he played with her nipples and her cunt. She watched as he knelt in front of her and licked her. It was all she could do to hold still.

Finally he stood again and stood in front of her with his thigh between her legs pressing into her cunt. She would have hugged him, but again he told her not to move as he stroked her nipples and french kissed her. The next time she moved he didn't try to stop her. She unbuttoned his shirt and ran her fingers over his chest and then undid his pants. He was already hard as she took hold of him and continued kissing her as she played with him. Both were breathing hard as he backed away abruptly. He stepped out of his pants, but left his shirt on and his voice was a whisper. "Will you kneel?" She nodded. "Not for long and only the tip, then I want you to lay on the table and spread your legs with your hands."