The Brothel Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen wanted to punch his lights out, but Dianna ran her hands over his pecs and shoulders. At least he hadn't come tomorrow. Tomorrow she would be with Jacob.

"I have wanted you again ever since that night."

"Now I am yours."

"You aren't angry with me?"

"No." Her lip didn't even twitch as she smiled and he pulled her into his embrace. "What would you like me to do?"

He pursed his lips, thinking. "I don't know. I didn't expect such... cooperation."

"I am here to please."

He pulled her away, admiring again. "You had nipple rings before."

"I had to wear them while I was trained. I took them off once I was allowed." She kept only the earrings and the navel stud.

"The tan suits you."

"Thank you."

"You look different from that night."

"Different how?"

"I don't know. Elegant. Poised."

"I'll take that as a complement."

"It was meant as one."

"I didn't realize you were coming. What are you in the mood for tonight?"

Dom pulled her to him and kissed her. Dianna responded and smiled at his expression as he pulled away. "Bondage, I think. What are you cleared for?"

"Not anal, no deep throating, and no marks. You know what turns me on, but I won't be able to do much to please you if I am tied."

"It pleases me to see you helpless."

"Then perhaps we should try to find a room." She took his hand and led him down the hall. Only one other room was in use. "How is Mike?"

"Hmm? Oh, he is fine. He was here during your bukkake party."

"It wasn't easy to see in there." Dianna thought back to the strobes.

Dom replied with a smile, "No, I suppose not."

"Are you a part of the mob as well?"

There was a pause as he pondered his answer. "I am a made man, but not by killing."

Gwen figured it was by kidnapping new whores for the brothel. "Were you born into it, or did you seek membership?"

"I was a wayward youth. I was not long out of juvey and working as a mechanic when a man took me under his wing and brought me along."

"Is it anyone I know?"

"No."

They entered a bondage room and he drew her to him and kissed her again. Her nipples jumped to attention as she brushed up against him. His hands roamed over her bottom, into her crack, and then continued up her torso. She arched her back into him and gasped as his thumbs began to circle her nipples. He pressed her against the wall as the kissing became more intense and pressed his knee between her thighs to spread them. Dianna's heart was beating madly as he took her wrists and directed her hands away from her body, pressing them against the wall.

She looked at him expectantly as he backed away and made a small move toward him before he raised his finger. "Stay there."

Dianna nodded slightly. Her chest was heaving as he cupped her sex and began exploring and then leaned down to kiss her again. He was a good kisser and her heart was racing. She reached for him, but felt his hands on her wrists again, guiding them back to the wall. This time she left them against the wall as he moved his own back to her sex and then her breasts.

Dianna raised her arms as he removed the teddy top and cooperated as he removed her thong, and then guided her hands back to the wall before roaming over her body again with his hands. She raised her chin as his kisses worked their way from her mouth, under her left ear and down her throat. Her body responded automatically and she groaned and bent her knees slightly as she pressed her hips to meet the fingers exploring her cunt and circling her clit.

Again Dom backed away admiring her body. Her legs were spread to shoulder width and her palms were against the wall away from her body. Her eyes were slightly glazed as she watched him and her heaving breasts were perfect. Perfect orbs with perfect nipples. He adjusted his cock in his pants and then held his finger up again, commanding her to stay in position before turning to the closet.

He dropped a pile of hardware and leather under a beam that was horizontal at hip height and then returned to her. This time she only moved her hips as he helped himself to her cunt again and then her breasts. With a smile he took her hand and led her to the beam.

"Bend over so that your back is pressed up under the beam and stretch your arms wide along the length."

Dianna complied and felt her tits connect directly with her engorged cunt as he took eight wide belts and attached her arms to the beam. She tried to look up at him awkwardly as he walked in front of her. She couldn't see his face until he squatted down to her level. She saw the ring gag though and her hips began to sway.

Dom smiled. "You know what this means, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Open up, little one."

Dianna opened her mouth and closed her eyes as he worked the gag between her teeth and pried them open. The gag was attached to a harness and he fastened the straps under her chin, behind her neck and at the back of her head before tying the ring at the top of the harness to an eyebolt on the top of the beam. Dianna knew she was dripping as her head was slowly drawn back and anchored.

Dom squatted in front of her again and held up his next toy. It was four wide rubber bands. "Two for each breast."

She groaned as he worked the rubber bands to the base of her breasts. He made sure that they stayed flat and he pulled and tugged on her nipples and the sides of her breasts as he moved them further and further into place. He stopped to kiss her after each and she reached her tongue out through the gag to wrestle with his as her hips rocked back and forth.

"Do you like pain?"

She shook her head and tried not to show the fear that welled up.

"Don't worry little one. I will try to make this as good for you as it is for me."

Dianna closed her eyes in relief as he stroked her cheek.

She felt a belt go around her hips and her feet were drawn off the ground as the pressure on her hips increased. Then her right ankle was drawn up toward her right wrist as far as her flexibility would allow and tied off. The same was done to her left followed by groping and then rapid light slapping on her cunt that aroused her unbelievably quickly. She groaned in pleasure as he continued to grope and sank a finger in her moistening cunt and then quickly into her anus. A second hand began exploring her swelling left breast, pinching the already distended nipple softly and tugging on it. Everything was driving her mad and she was breathing heavily. She could feel drool running down her chin, but was powerless to stop it.

Again his face floated into view. He was much more handsome this time. "I have clamps for your nipples," he held them up, "but they are adjustable. Tell me when they are tight enough." He massaged her nipple and then began adjusting the clamp. He stopped when she grunted. "It is tighter than I thought. Perhaps because you are excited?" Dom leaned in for a kiss and again her tongue eagerly met his. He smiled as he pulled away and began adjusting the second clamp. He tugged gently on the chain that joined them when he finished and then tickled the edges and base of the tender, swollen orbs.

He moved to her back and began to stroke it softly, working his way to her sensitive nether hole. Again he dipped a finger in her cunt and back inside her anus. She couldn't believe the sensations as it wriggled around in her forbidden orifice. She was powerless to stop him or to beg him to continue. All the nerve endings in her body were at heightened sensitivity and all were connected directly to her clit. The other hand alternated between her back and her slit, circling that tiny organ tantalizingly. Unfortunately Gwen was powerless to move in the slightest to guide the fingers where she wanted them and was forced to wait not so patiently as her pleasure and frustration mounted.

The finger was replaced by a tiny vibrating butt plug turned on to the lowest setting. It was the size of a roll of chapstick and only a string hung out of her opening to remove it. A vibrating egg went into her cunt and was switched on to the lowest setting as well. Gwen felt the wetness of his tongue on her slit and circling her clit evasively before he pulled away.

After that he disappeared. Gwen was humming with pleasure and drooling. She couldn't hear anything. The vibrators were taking her close to the edge and she was gasping deeply. Suddenly he was back kneeling in front of her. "Are you okay?"

"U huh." She closed her eyes as the fingers began caressing her breasts.

"Perhaps you would like me to tighten the clamps?"

"U huh."

"That's my girl. I'm so proud of you."

He kissed her as he tightened them and she wanted to make him proud. She was in the zone where the pain took her body to new heights of ecstasy and they were far tighter than ever before when she stopped him.

"Do you want me to loosen them?"

"Uh uh."

"Good girl. I have a reward for you then." He stood and she only realized he was naked when his engorged shaft was brushed back and forth across her nose. She could only move her head millimeters side to side, but she tried to position her mouth to capture his cock and stretched out her tongue to meet it. He teased her for several minutes allowing her to lick the tip and head before withdrawing from her reach. Finally he entered her mouth and she enthusiastically began to stimulate the full shaft as well as the sensitive head. Dom pulled in and out slowly several times. "I see you haven't lost your touch." His voice was thick. Gwen groaned in pleasure as the vibrations in her pussy increased in intensity.

Her orgasm was imminent when Dom pulled out suddenly and the vibrators went back to the low setting. Dom stood for a moment with his feet spread wide and his shaft bobbing as she howled in protest. He was leaning on the beam trying to control his own responses. Finally he squatted back down in front of her and grinned. "You were close."

"U huh!"

He grinned at her angry, though unintelligible, diatribe. "Would you like to come?" Again she let loose with a very long but completely incoherent discourse and the intensity of her frustration came through in her intonation as he laughed at her. She trailed off in an expressive moan pleading and begging with her eyes. "Perhaps you would consider a proposal then?"

"U huh!"

He held up an item and she quieted once she saw it. "It's very heavy. I know it would hurt. There is a vibrator on a microphone stand just below a strategic spot right now. If you let me hang this from the chain between your nipples, I'll position that vibrator just where you want it. Then, when the time is just right, I'll turn them both on." He could see her hesitation. "Otherwise I'll just use your mouth for my own pleasure."

Gwen squealed in horror and shook her head.

"You'll do it, then?"

"U huh."

"That's my girl."

Gwen closed her eyes and groaned as Dom hung the weighted vibrator from the chain between her tortured nipples. Again the pain raced through the nerve trails of her entire body and shot tiny arrows at her clit, but that and the vibrators on low weren't enough to set her off. He disappeared a moment and she panted through the pain as she felt the second vibrator press into her sensitive nub. The vibrators in her rectum and pussy increased their intentions and she felt a tongue delicately exploring her nether regions and slit. She groaned in pleasure and anticipation.

After an eternity where her level of arousal soared and her groans increased proportionately, suddenly the tongue was gone. Gwen waited until she saw the cock once again in front of her. This time her eyes were dancing in anticipation and she would have smiled if she could.

Again she was teased and strained eagerly to meet it as it bobbed just out of reach. At last she was allowed to touch the tip with her tongue. She smiled inside as it hopped. She groaned again as the vibrator on the chain leaped to life and continued to play with the tip of his cock. Suddenly her nipples felt wonderful. She continued to tease and play with his cock as the vibrators in her pussy and rectum kicked up another notch.

Dom started pushing further into her mouth. She wasn't cleared for deep throating, but she had been practicing with Jacob. The submission and knowing that she was helpless, not to mention the breath control, were all turn ons for her, and her arousal increased exponentially. She heard Dom groan as he ground her pubes into her nose.

Half a dozen times more he plunged his cock down her throat cutting off her air for longer periods each time. She waited patiently at first, laving his cock as he slowly withdrew it while she gasped for air.

He turned the vibrator on her nipples and the egg up a notch before he began to slowly insert his cock. She took several breaths as it was coming in and relaxed her throat as she swallowed it past her gag reflex. She was so close. Twenty seconds in he turned on the last vibrator and her orgasm ripped through her as he clamped the palm of his hand over her throat. She panicked, but it only made it stronger and she knew her throat was clamping like a vise around his cock. Every muscle in her was contracting in bliss and just before she passed out she felt the contractions in his cock as he came down her throat.

When she came to she was still hardly coherent. She realized that her feet had been released and were on the ground, but she was still being supported at her hips. The gag and harness had been removed and her head was hanging down. The vibrator on the clamps had been removed, but the clamps were still in place. The other vibrators were quiet, but her nerve endings were still firing off. She planted her right foot and rubbed her knees together.

"Didn't get enough, eh?"

Gwen heaved a sigh. "That was amazing."

Dom was smiling as he untied her and took her hand in his admiring the clamps. "How were they?"

"They turned me on, but now they are starting to hurt."

"Would you like to take them off, or would you like me to do it?"

"You, I think."

"Hands clasped behind you then, and feet shoulder width apart."

"Yes, Sir." Dianna smiled as she complied. She sucked in her breath and squealed as he loosened the screws and pulled them off.

Dom could have fussed when she broke form, but he took her in his arms as she jumped to straddle his waist, kissing him passionately. He carried her into another trick room down the hall with a bed and they fell into it laughing. Dianna started on top, but soon she was nestled in the crook of his arm.

"I thought you didn't deep throat."

"I'm not cleared to do it."

"Ah. Have you been keeping secrets?"

"Not really." She hadn't, but Joseph had.

"Well, I enjoyed it a great deal, and you certainly seemed to as well."

"It was fine."

"Fine?"

Dianna grinned mischievously and rolled on top of Dom kissing him. "Okay... a little better than fine!" She rolled onto her side on his stomach, crooked her elbow, and rested her cheek on her fist. "It is rare to be on the receiving end of pleasure. I thank you for that."

Dom searched her eyes. He didn't see any sign of hatred for what he had done to her. He smiled, "If you give me an hour or so perhaps I can pleasure you again."

"As long as I am allowed to return the favor."

"I wouldn't object to that."

Dom watched her as she studied him. She gathered herself and then took the dive. "The police? Did they ask you about us?"

Dom's look became more calculating and his jaw tightened slightly. "Of course."

Gwen sank with her cheek on his chest trying to control her emotions.

**************

"What did he say?"

Gwen shrugged. "He said he told them that the last time he had seen me was when he put Lisa and I in the cab."

Jacob gathered her in his arms and sighed. "He will look for any excuse to get you in trouble. Be very careful around him."

"I don't know why I let him get to me. I meant to remain Dianna... Gwen slipped in between the cracks."

Another squeeze and rub of the back. "Did he seem angry when you started crying?"

"He didn't say anything, but I think so. I wish I could have stopped."

"Sometimes you just can't help it."

"I made it up to him though, I think."

"I'm sure you did." Jacob swatted her on the behind. "Well, we have a big day. Let's go eat." He chuckled as he was bowled over and soundly kissed as Gwen rubbed up and down against him. Her depression was lifted, which was what he wanted. "What was that for?"

"Because I love you! And I am so excited about today!"

"We'll pick up Stacey on our way to breakfast."

"How is Jill?"

"She's still unconscious, but holding her own. They gave Stacey permission to sit with her while I came to get you. Stacey has been perfect. I know she's worried about Jill, but she slept curled in my arms all night long. I guess all along she has been subtly dominated."

"What are they going to do with Claudio?"

"I'm sure Julia will make someone aware that there was problem. I don't know if there will be some punishment outside of the Brothel, but if he comes back he will be treated as he was before."

"She may die because of what he did."

"It's a violent place. It isn't fair, but it is the reality of it."

Jacob held the door to the infirmary for her and she swept through. They found Stacey at Jill's side. Elaine was there as well and Gwen saw the tightness in her jaw. Jill was still hooked up to the IV machine that monitored her meds and vitals. Gwen saw the relief in Stacey's eyes. She approached her and touched her cheek with the back of her fingers. Stacey's eyes closed as she leaned slightly into them and then looked up at her.

"Stacey, I want you to go to breakfast with Joseph. I'll meet you there in a few minutes."

Stacey's head dropped, but she stood in obedience and took Joseph's offered hand. Gwen pushed the door shut. "How is she doing?"

"No worse."

"Were they hoping to see some improvement by now?"

"There was no way to predict without diagnostics, but there was hope, yes." Elaine busied herself making adjustments. "Her heart rate has had some flutters."

"What does it mean?"

"Possible brain damage -- either temporary or permanent."

Elaine stopped moving, but still didn't look as Gwen reached for her hand. "Just do the best you can."

Elaine tucked the blanket under Jill's chin. "And you too. For Stacey -- do the best you can." Elaine and Gwen exchanged a searching look and then Elaine tried to put on a happier face. "And you have a special day today. Take happiness every chance you can."

Gwen smiled and hugged her. "I will. Thanks for everything."

12