The Brownstone: Charles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers

********************

Before any of us knew it a year had passed. Cecil & Company was growing in leaps and bounds and Mr. George was getting impatient for me to finish my degree so I could concentrate my focus on the business 100%. He knew the potential he had in me and had told me that one day I would be taking the helm and the company would be mine. I took pride in knowing that I had the drive and determination to keep and grow the business, plus there was no way I would ever let Mr. George down, he had given me too much in my life to let that happen.

Late in the summer, during a short break from school, Mr. George took me with him to Washington for my first business trip. We were scheduled to spend two nights in Washington, but if any of the contract talks we were negotiating stalled we would have to stay longer. I had my reservations about the trip, mainly because I didn't know if during our down time I would be with Mr. George or Master. For so long I had been able to keep them separated, but lately my affection for Mr. George and my love for Master had grown so much I was often confused and wished there was some way I could meld the two of them together.

We arrived in Washington Monday morning and went straight to our meetings. It was past ten that evening when we finally checked into the hotel. I was pleasantly surprised when Mr. George checked us both into the same room. It was the first time we would ever sex on a bed or spend a whole night together.

"I don't know how to address you." I said standing by one the beds. Out of respect to the Master in him I had already taken off my clothes and had moved into my submissive stance.

"Let's try a blend of the two." He said smiling. His smiles were rare and I took them whenever I could get them. "Let's start with you calling me Cecil."

He walked over to me and ran his hands over my naked body. He had never touched me like this before, so gently. "Lay on the bed. I want to look at you while I undress."

He undressed silently, taking special care to ensure his clothes were properly hung and folded. When he was naked he pulled a chair to the end of the bed and picked up his shoes making busy time shining them while I sat on the bed, touching myself and watching him.

"I could watch you all night." He said. I was excited to try this newly blended man.

He looked at me with a serious expression and said, "Just remember that underneath everything I am still your Master and we will be back at the brownstone again and you know I love punishing you."

"I can never forget that Sir, and if being with you tonight like this is going to garner me a punishment, then I say bring it on."

He walked over to the bed and ran his hands over my body again. "I've never slept in a bed with a man before" he admitted. I looked at him and realized that he was both nervous and scared.

"If this will make you uncomfortable I can sleep in the other bed Cecil, I only want to be with you if you want to be with me."

He sat on the bed, his hands still on me. "I want to tell you something...The first man I ever fucked was Dolan...I know...you don't have to say anything...but Dolan was different back then...I used him for over 15 years and never once did I spend a night in the same room with him." He paused searching for the right words. "You, on the other hand, you are so different. You have become an addiction for me. I find myself forcing myself to stay away from you. I always knew I had a need to use and fuck men, I never knew that I could be so attracted to one also."

I sat up and moved closer to him. We were inches apart. "I have dreamed of this night for a year now..." I said kissing him gently on the lips. It was the first time we had ever kissed. His body was taut with uncertainty. I held my lips to his and waited, ever so slowly he began to relax and soon he was pressing himself to me and opened his mouth to mine and a new passion between us ignited.

Cecil was the man of the house in his home, the boss of his company and the Master of his castle at the brownstone. He didn't know how to let someone else do for him. He wanted to take control of our love making, but I would not allow that. I made him lay on the bed while I catered to him. Taking my time I licked my tongue over every part of his body, from his neck down to his toes leaving him panting and begging for more. When I content that he had enough of my tongue and my version of foreplay I positioned myself on top of him, sitting on his cock in one thrusting stroke. We had never fucked in this position before. Cecil let out a loud moan as he grabbed my ass cheeks, spreading them further to allow more of him into me. Leaning back, I gave him full view of my cock and balls as I stroked myself harder.

"You are so beautiful" he said reaching out and stroking my cock with me. "You're going to shoot your cum all over me aren't you." I shook my head yes and smiled at him. "I've never tasted a man's cock before." He admitted.

"Do you want to taste mine? Do you want me to cum in your mouth?"

"If you cum in my mouth I am going to punish you like you've never been punished before." He said grinning.

"Your threats don't scare me any more Cecil. You know I enjoy your punishments too much."

Hours later Cecil and I were spooned together on the verge of sleep. "I've missed out on so much" he said.

"How so?"

"I never knew a man could taste so good or feel so right in my arms."

"Mmmm...I like this Cecil so very very much..." I said finally drifting off to sleep.

Cecil, the man whose life always ran by a set schedule, extended our time in Washington for three more days. Other than one short meeting to wrap up the deal we had made we spent the rest of the time bed.

On our last morning in Washington, over breakfast Cecil pushed a small box across the table to me.

"I was going to wait until your graduation to give this to you but I want you to have this now." I held the box in my hand, not opening it while Cecil continued talking. "I've already told you that you can measure a man by the way he dresses, the way he speaks and by his appearance -- and you my friend have exceeded any expectation I could have ever imagined. The last lesson to your key to success is time. A man that wears a cheap watch doesn't respect time and it will flow through his fingers like the cheapness of the watch...but a man that wears a good watch shows that he respects the finer things in life and will always respect time..." I opened the box and there sitting in a bed of white satin was a solid gold Cartier watch.

Humbled by Cecil's gift I thanked him and told him that I will use the watch to cherish every moment we have together.

**************

I returned to the brownstone and life picked up as it had been. Whatever Cecil and I had in Washington was a brief interlude in his life. At work he was Mr. George, working me for every penny he paid me and at the brownstone he was my Master, just as sadistic as he always had been.

It was Dolan that suddenly had become the horror of everyone's life at the brownstone -- especially mine. When Cecil offered him the position of Majordomo of the brownstone Dolan thought he had kissed his history of servitude good-bye and was going to make something of himself. He couldn't have been more wrong. He might have given the impression that he commanded respect from everyone, including Masters and although he treated everyone like they were common pheasants everyone knew who Dolan was and why he got the position he did. Silently we all laughed behind his back, knowing that one day he would get what was coming to him. The only person he continued to show respected for was my Master.

From day one in the house Dolan had a hard-on for me. It wasn't until the Washington trip and some of Cecil's deep dark confessions that I finally understood why. He constantly followed me and berated me in front of everyone. He would tell Master if I was two minutes late returning from work, or if my shoes weren't properly shined, anything he could think of to instigate a punishment regime for me. The worst part was he took his hatred towards me out on Peter also. As my relationship with Master got stronger so did Dolan's hatred towards me.

It was a Monday night. Mondays were infamous for being the quietest night and everyone took advantage of it to turn in early and get a good night's sleep. Peter had just restrained me in my bed and had left the room to take a shower when Dolan walked into the room.

"Good evening fuckslut" he said to me. He was shit-faced drunk. "All tucked in I see." Walking over to the bed he ran his disgusting fat fingered hands over my ass.

"What do you want Dolan?" I didn't care how I spoke to him because he couldn't touch me and Master was getting tired of his constant focus on me.

"Your 'MASTER' has put me in my place you piece of shit." He spit. "I am to leave you alone from now on."

"Then why are you here Dolan?"

"Because if I can't fuck with you I am going to make you suffer. You think you have something special? Well I had him before you and you'll never come close to what we shared..." His words were slurred and sent chills coursing throughout my body but deep down inside I knew that I did have something special that no one - not even Dolan would ever have with Cecil.

I had no idea what he had planned but knew it wasn't going to pleasant. He proceeded to undress himself, laying his clothes neatly on my desk and sat on Peter's bed, his legs spread and started playing with his cock.

Dolan was in his late 50's. He had the start of the middle age spread around his waist and had the ugliest cock I had ever seen. Cecil must have made Dolan the one exception to the rule of 8+inch cock only allowed in the house because his cock couldn't have been more than five inches long, pencil thin and had a curve that caused it to look deformed. He also didn't bother to shave himself and hair sprang out from everywhere making him look dirty and unkempt. I couldn't imagine how my Master could have ever used such a disgusting man.

When he was hard he stood and reached for my gag and placed it in my mouth. "I don't need you screaming when I start having my fun." He said. My eyes opened wide and I suddenly knew what he was planning on doing. There were no rules for sexual conduct towards Trainers. Many Trainers, having once been submissives themselves, still liked on occasion to be used, suck or be fucked by Masters and Trainers and Dolan pretty much had free rein in the house.

As if on cue Peter came back to the room, but before he could say a word Dolan, the fastest I had ever seen him move, had him restrained, gagged and face down on the bed. It wasn't until much later that I realized that Peter most likely wouldn't have fought Dolan off even if he had the opportunity. Peter was submissive through and through and as much as he too hated Dolan his demeanor was to always submit to people that were dominate.

"Now watch very carefully cocksucker."

From his suit jacket he pulled out a thick length of cane, something that was rarely allowed at the brownstone and without a pause started a barrage on Peter ass. He didn't leave an untouched space from the top of his ass down to his knees. Peter was screaming through the gag but to no avail, there was nothing anyone could do to stop Dolan. When he was done with the cane and Peter's ass was raw and bleeding, he announced that even though he didn't like to fuck he couldn't leave just a lovely ass empty and shoved his pathetic cock into him and continued the assault on his ass cheeks with his bare hand. Peter was incoherent. He had ceased screaming and just lay on the bed while Dolan continued using him. He finished his assault when he pulled Peter's ass to him. His face went bright red as he groaned his release. Only he didn't let go of him. He held his ass against his crotch for a long moment letting out a long guttural satisfying moan. Moments later he pulled his cock out of Peter followed by an explosion of piss and cum shooting out of Peter's ass.

"One day, when your loving Master has thrown you to the curb, I am going to do that to your fucking ass you brown nose cock sucking piece of shit. That is one promise I will look forward to keeping!" He said turning to me, spitting across my ass then gathered up his clothing and left the room.

I needed to get help. Peter hadn't moved in ages, I could barely hear him breathing. Finally, with adrenaline fused sheer force I was able to break through my leg restraint and started kicking forcefully against the wall. I was making as much noise as I could.

Within minutes all hell broke out in the house. I was set free and ran to Peter's side while some else ran to get the doctor. Peter was barely conscious and not registering anything or anybody around him. The doctor told us that Peter's physical injuries, as bad as they looked were not life threatening. It was the emotional scars that worried him more. He administered a strong tranquilizer and told us that he shouldn't be left alone for the next few days.

I stayed up the whole night, doing what the doctor told me was best for Peter, applying warm compresses to his ass and thighs. Two Trainers were stationed outside of my room -- not only to make sure that Dolan didn't return, but to make sure I remained in the room and didn't go after to Dolan.

The next morning Master walked into my room at 6 o'clock in the morning closing the door quietly behind him. I was sitting on the floor, nodding in and out of sleep. I looked up at him. I knew I should have gotten into my kneeling stance, but at that moment I just didn't care. I just sat there with big baby tears running down my face.

"How is he?" he whispered.

"The doctor gave him a shot and said he would sleep for the next 10-12 hours. He said sleep is what is best for him."

Master pulled up a chair next to me and cupped my chin gently in his hand. "Listen to me Charles, this is very important. I have spoken to Dolan, he was drunk...he regrets what happened...."

"No...no...he's lying to you." I cried. You weren't here you didn't see the things he did to him. Look at what he did to him. Look at him." Peter's ass was a mass of black and blue with scabbing red marks across every part of his lower body.

"I know Charles...but as the owner there are time I have to make difficult decisions... and the decision I have made is to temper Dolan not fire him." I sat in stunned silence. "Charles...I am not going to fire Dolan. This will not happen again, I promise you he will never touch anyone like this again."

"That is your decision Master" I said in a resigned voice moving to my submissive stance, my head down. For the first time I didn't want to look into my Master's eyes. Normally it was a sign of respect not to gaze on him, this time it was because I couldn't respect the decision he had made. I knew I would take care of Dolan in my own way and in my old time. I didn't have to say it or promised it...I WOULD make Dolan pay for what he did.

jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers
12