The Brownstone: Scott Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of us moved nor spoke. Michael held my hand in his, kissing and sucking on my fingers. "Are you okay?" Michael finally asked?

"Oh yeah, I'm great." I said still breathing heavily, "I just don't want to ever move from this spot." Michael was still impaled on my semi-flaccid cock and my selfish side didn't want him to ever leave there.

"I could move away from you." He volunteered.

"No...no...please don't, I don't want to lose this moment."

We were leaning against the stool I had been sitting on. I could feel Michael ass relaxing against my cock which had finally agreed to go soft. I tried to hold myself to him, but with a final popping sound and a flood of my juices it was over. Now free, Michael turned and hugged me tightly. "Thank you." He whispered in my ear.

It was past noon when I opened my eyes only to find Michael staring at me. "You are very peaceful when you sleep."

I rolled into his arms and kissed him on his forehead, then his nose, and finally landing on his lips. "It's easy to be peaceful around you." I said.

"You are amazing."

I couldn't help myself. I rolled on top of him, my already hard cock rubbing against his. He spread his legs so I could have access to anything I wanted. Instinctively he knew I wanted him again, and with one small thrust my cock slid easily into him. His arms hugged me tightly to him as he kissed my lips and moaned while I went deeper into him.

"You feel so good." I whispered into his mouth.

There was no rush I was playing with him teasing him while he alternated between holding me and raising his hips up to meet my thrusts. At one point I was just content to lie on top of him not moving at all, my chin resting on my hands while we spoke.

"Are you going to want to do this to me one day?" I asked.

"Oh I hope so." My cock twitched at the thought making Michael smile.

"Yes, I think one day I would very much like to feel you inside of me. But right I'm going to make love to you Michael, I want to hold you and kiss you as I thrust in and out of you, and when I'm ready to cum I will hold myself very still and you will feel me shoot my load deeply into your ass."

"I'm all yours..." he said licking his lips in the way I knew meant he wanted to be kissed again.

We never left the apartment that day.

Late Sunday evening, when we decided to be like normal people and get a good night's sleep Michael told me he had to leave for Washington for a few days. For some reason it took me by surprise. Even though I knew we both had to return to the real world again, I didn't realize that I would have to be away from him for any length of time.

"I could go with you." I said in hopes he would want to be with me as much as I wanted to be with him.

"I don't like this any more than you do Scott, but I have some obligations I have to fulfill in Washington. I'll be back late Thursday evening. I've had my assistant clear my schedule for three days, we can take a long weekend, we'll go away and then when we come back I've decided to work out of the New York office indefinitely."

"Don't mind me," I said rolling on my side and looking at him. I reached my hand out and lazily diddled with his taut nipple. "I'm just acting like a spoiled child. I understand, really I do...I just didn't want to be away from you, that's all."

He took me in his arms and kissed me gently on the lips and told me he didn't relish the thought of being away from me either. "But we'll talk and we can face time each other. Trust me I plan on keeping you so busy this week with projects that the time will just fly by."

Michael had the limo take me home early the next morning so I could change and get to the office. On the seat in the limo was a small flat gift wrapped box. I toyed with the box all the way to my apartment letting the anticipation of what was inside get to me. In the comfort of my room I opened the box to find a brand new shiny iPad.

Gliding my finger across the bottom I found a single icon that said simply MICHAEL on it. I tapped the icon and immediately through the small speaker a phone ringing sound chimed. A moment later Michael face appeared on the screen.

"It took you long enough" he said smiling.

"Are you sure I can't come with you?" I asked gazing at him with blinding desire.

"Neither of us would get any work done...I will miss you...and I will talk to you later this evening..."

In the short hour it took me to shower and dress I had already received a four page email from Michael listing all the items that needed to be completed before the first team meeting that was scheduled for a week from now.

Humming a happy tune all the way to the office I couldn't seem to shake the shit-eating grin I knew was painted on my face. Bud was standing at reception waiting for me when I arrived.

"Congratulations" he said shaking my hand.

"We've taken the liberty of moving your office..." his voice drifted as we walked to the elevator. Handing me a new elevator key-card I inserted it and instantly we were lifted to the upper reaches of the building. I had done it! I made partner, the youngest partner in the history of the firm.

I had entered into an alternate universe and my life was suddenly so very perfect!

I didn't dwell on my new found status. Bud told me there would be a partner luncheon later in the week and reiterated that just because I made partner it didn't mean that I could slack off on Michael's expectations. I let Bud know that under no circumstance would I let Michael down and set to work to accomplish my goals for the rest of the week.

In my usual style, I dissected the list giving the easiest pieces to my newly assigned 1st year associate, who by sheer coincidence was the same age as me, and took the harder and more challenging items for myself. I built my timeline for finishing the project and was pleasantly surprised that if I stuck true to task everything would be completed and ready to be bound no later than Thursday afternoon, which was perfect for me, since Michael had told me he was coming in very late Thursday evening.

**********************

At seven that evening when I slipped my key in the door I found Tina waiting, the happy mood balloon had finally burst.

She was sullen and monotone and for the first time in my life I realized that she had always been that way.

"Welcome home husband." She said moving right into the meat of what she wanted to say, "I have been offered a job in San Diego and want to talk to you about it." She said even before I could put my stuff down.

"I'm not moving to San Diego, if you want to go that's fine, be my guest." I said curtly. I had no patience for this conversation, especially knowing the Michael was waiting for waiting for my call.

"Do you want a divorce?"

"I will leave that up to you Tina. If it will make you happy to be divorced, then we'll get divorced, if you want to stay married then that's fine also. I'm just not going to play this game with you anymore."

"You've changed." Her voice was respectful but reserved.

"Maybe I have. Maybe I've finally reached the conclusion that whatever this is that we've been doing is not a marriage."

"Why just because I won't fuck you?" She yelled. "Why would I want to be with a freak like you?"

Her words were meant to hurt me, but for the first time they didn't. After the weekend I just had I knew that I was anything but a freak. I just looked at her and walked out of the room. I wasn't going to let her bring me down ever again.

In my bedroom I plugged my headset into my iPad and Facetimed Michael. The tension from my confrontation with Tina instantly faded when I saw his face.

"You still have clothes on." He said smiling while he panned his iPad down so I could see his naked body and hard cock staring at me.

"Yeah, Tina confronted me when I got in the front door."

"Are you okay?" he asked changing the mood of the call.

"If I talk about I'll scream. All I want to do is crawl into bed and talk to you until I fall asleep."

"If you need some space you can go stay at the brownstone." He said.

"No, I don't want to there without you..." I said getting lost in Michael.

***********************

Michael was right, Thursday showed up before I knew it. My work was done and I was ready to get to the brownstone to be with him. I had no idea where we were going for our weekend, but I packed a bag with a smattering of different things and put it in the trunk of my car, which he did tell me we would be using. Michael had a black tie function in Washington and was planning on flying in as soon as it was over.

The brownstone was bustling with activity when I arrived. One limo after another dropped men off, some greeting others with manly embraces while other just ignored everyone and walked directly in. I followed suit of the latter and just walked in like I owned the place. There were a few quick glances, a couple of whispers but no one bothered to stop me. I headed directly to the elevator which opened even before I could press the button. It didn't dawn on me until I was in the elevator that I didn't know the code to get to up to the apartment. Then, to make matters worse before I could even exit the elevator a couple of men got on, punched a code and the doors shut.

The elevator went up one floor and stopped. The elevator emptied quickly, and since no one was stopping me I decided to see what was drawing everyone's attention. The men on the elevator headed to the left when they exited which made me want to go in the opposite direction. To my right I walked into a large elegantly appointed lounge. I took a couple of steps and peeked in.

There were several men sitting in overstuffed chairs and sofas. Normally I wouldn't have thought anything about seeing men sitting around like they were, after all Michael had said this was a private men's club, but the more I looked around I was suddenly aware that everyone was naked. I moved into the room more just to make sure I wasn't wrong, but they were all naked and added to that the majority of them were getting blowjobs by other men. Some were just laying back, enjoying the servicing while others were having casual conversations as their cocks were being catered to.

A noise drew my attention and I turned to the right to see a man kneeling on a large round ottoman fucking another man from behind. The man was pounding into the guy, moaning with every stroke he took. There were other men all in various stages of either getting blowjobs or having their cocks stroked while they watched the men fucking. "Shit...I'm gonna cum..." he yelled and a moment later he shoved his cock deeper into the guy and let out one last moan. When he was done he jerked his cock out of the other man and everyone watched cum drip from his ass. No sooner did they move from the ottoman to one of the sofa's two more men took their place. This time one man lay down, while the other man sat on his cock and started bucking his hips and riding it feverishly.

I was too shocked to move. Hundreds of questions flew through my head. The main one being what the hell was going on. Before I even had a moment to think my attention was diverted again when the elevator pinged and another group of men exited the elevator. I followed them and found myself in a room with a medium size round stage in the center surrounded by curve shaped sofas. In the back of the room the men were being helped out of their clothing before they moved to the seats around the stage. The men were joined by younger naked men who helped them to their seats then would kneel on the floor between the man's legs.

I pushed myself into a dark corner and watched the room fill up. I had no idea how much time had passed I was too caught up in everything I was seeing to even worry about that. I stole my eyes away from the cock sucking going on around the room to the stage area which had now been converted into boxing type ring only round instead of square.

"Good evening gentlemen." A deep voice boomed throughout the room. "And welcome to the 4th annual Weekend in the Wild at the brownstone!" he yelled. The men around the ring began cheering and whistling. The upstairs floor is open, the sheets are fresh, but I don't expect that'll last for long! So let's get this party started!"

Four men dressed all in white escorted four naked men to the ring. Two were tall and physically fit, the other two were shorter and thinner but all four had larger than normal rock hard cocks that they showed off as they strutted around the ring. Looking at their cocks then looking around the room I realized for the first time that all the men had unusually large cocks. Something more that I need to remember after the first 100 or 200 hundred questions I wanted answered.

"To start our weekend off we will have your favorite and mine –NO RULES WRESTLING! We will have two rounds. Round one will between Randy Andy and Judd the Stud." The two taller men raised their arms up to rile the crowds up.

"Round Two will be between Deek the Meek, who we all know isn't so meek and Sam our Main Man." They took their turn around the ring getting any even bigger applause than the first two.

"The Rounds will start in ten minutes, please place your bets. Remember the winners of tonight's rounds get 10% of the purse with the rest going to our favorite charity, so bet high and bet often!"

More men in white began walking around the room to collect bets from the men. Ten minutes later a bell rang and the two taller men entered the ring. Their bodies had been oiled down and their cocks were rock hard. Andy had won the toss and therefore the advantage took his place standing over Judd.

Wrestling had been a passion of mine since I attended private school. I learned early that not only was wrestling a physical sport, but the person with an acute mental and analytical mind always had the advantage. I was transfixed where I stood waiting to see what was going to happen.

The bell sounded again and Andy immediately grabbed onto Judd's cock and balls in an attempt to flip him over. But Judd was just as fast and flipped himself up and over Andy. For the next few minutes the two men wrestled the no rules match. They grabbed, jabbed and spit at each other, each man trying for the ultimate pin. There was no rest period they had to fight until the pin. It was clear to me that Judd was more clever than Andy, who was the stronger opponent. Judd feigned slowing down, exactly what I would have done, and when Andy went in for the kill, the strength he had reserved exploded and he was able to flip Andy hard onto his knees, and to my amazement shove his rigid cock into his ass. The crowds were going crazy as they watched Judd wrap his arm around Andy's throat in a total body hold and fuck him like a jack rabbit. He didn't last too long and shot his load to a standing ovation. As a finishing touch he shoved a finger up Andy's ass and let his cum dribble onto his hand.

Unbelievable as it sounds I was standing there with a rock hard cock also. I had never in my life seen anything so raw and as fucking hot as that was. It was the weirdest feeling, a part of me was disgusted by the debauchery going on in front of me, but another part wished I could be in that ring wrestling for a piece of ass.

There was another ten minutes break while the ring was cleaned, bets were taken and the next two wrestlers were prepared. The men in the audience took advantage of the time to get some self-serving attention paid to them, most having their cocks sucked, but some just bent their partners over and shoved there cocks deeply in their asses fucking them like there were inanimate objects.

I needed to leave. I needed to think about how to get out of here. I didn't know any elevator codes and Michael had told me the stairs were only unlocked if an alarm sounded. I figured the best thing to do was go stand by the elevator until someone was going down and get on with them, hoping that they wouldn't question me too much, but then my attention was drawn back to the ring when the announcer called Round Two.

Deek and Sam stepped into the ring. Even though the players in the first round were more outwardly physically fit, I knew that these were the true wrestlers of the group. I found the most difficult opponents that ever had to wrestle were the ones that were thinner. Just like the last winner, they used their brains instead of their brawn. I knew just by looking at the two of them that Deek was going to win. He had already calculated the moves he was going to make. Sam was a show-off and wouldn't be able to keep up with Deek's mind.

Deek had won the toss and had positioned himself on top, his arms wrapped between Sam's ass and right leg. The bell rang and Sam tried to make his first move, but Deek held him firmly in his spot. For the long moment there was absolute silence in the room, and then Deek lifted Sam off his feet, high in the air and held him there.

The men went crazy, especially when Deek calculatingly slammed him on the mat, flew between his legs and planted his cock in his ass. Two minutes hadn't even elapsed since the bell had rung.

But Deek wasn't done yet. He grabbed Sam's legs and with his shoulders pushed them high in the air. Lifting his ass off the mat Deek practically folded Sam in half all of this with his cock still buried to the root in Sam's ass. With his legs in an A stance he started stroking in and out of Sam. Without any pretense Deek grabbed on to Sam's cock and began stroking him with the same motion as his cock was moving in and out of his ass. The crowds were screaming for them to cum, but Deek wasn't going to cum until Sam did.

A hand touched my shoulder, causing me to jump, just as Sam's forced orgasm started shooting cum all over his face, Deek followed suit and unleashed his orgasm spraying his hot cum deep in Sam's ass.

"What are you doing here?" I turned to see a naked Bud Fisher standing next to me, a look of concern on his face. I didn't know who was more panicked or surprised – me or him. All I knew was I didn't have any words to even answer him.

"You need to come with me right now."

"No...I don't" I said, breaking the hold he had on my arm.

The announcer's voice boomed again directing our attention away from each other. "Gentlemen, I am pleased to announce that we have some fresh new blood in the house. Tonight for your viewing pleasure are the newest submissives in training....."

"Submissives?" I asked.

"Please Scott, please come with me. Michael will be here in a little while. He'll explain everything to you up there."

The announcer introduced four men, then a drum roll sounded and the announcer blared "And if you want tall, dark and handsome please feast your eyes on Tyrone." A huge black man walked onto the stage. Just as the announcer had said, he was handsome, with a cock that was long and thick. He flashed the crowd with a sincere smile, and then for the fun of it rotate his hips until his cock started swinging in circles.

"Gentlemen, I have it on good authority that Tyrone L O V E S to suck cock, so much so that he is willing to show the highest bidder." Men started screaming bids, each wanting to win the right to stand on the stage and be sucked by the big black submissive.

Bud grabbed my arm and started walking me away out of the room. Another man dressed in a pristinely white T-shirt and white pants handed Bud a towel wrap which he promptly wrapped around himself. Together the two of them, flanking me on either side, walked to the elevator which was already open and waiting for us. Once inside the man in white punched in a code and together the three of us rode in silence up to Michael's apartment.

It didn't take long for panic to set it.

12