The Bucket List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The final task, the threesome, had only one purpose. It was to build up your self-confidence and endurance. For you to get used to having to expend every ounce of energy in order to please your woman. I know from experience; believe me, I know.

"I have one more envelope for you, but before I let you open it, I want you to talk with MaryAnn."

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Joe got up, opened it, and let MaryAnn in.

"I'll leave you two alone." He left and closed the door behind him.

MaryAnn walked over to me, kissed me on the cheek and took a seat next to me, in front of the desk.

"I wanted to talk to you before you saw what was in the last envelope. First of all, I assume you already figured out that I am Joe's daughter. Actually his stepdaughter, but he's been the only father I've ever known. I wanted to let you know that I've known about this scheme of his from the very beginning. At first I was vehemently against it. That was before you arrived. After I met you, I was curious to see just how it was going to work. I admit that I was a terrible tease that first time by the pool. I had never had that kind of effect on a man before. By the way, just to let you know, I could see you up in your room and what you were doing." Before I could react, she put her hand on my arm and said, "Don't be embarrassed, John; I was both flattered and impressed.

"Growing up, I never really related to boys, in the usual sense anyway. I was a tomboy; I wanted to play with the boys, to beat them at their own games, to dominate them. That led to some very short relationships. I knew of the history of my mom and dad's relationship, which was why I studied what I did in school.

"I grew up to be a strong, combative, dominating woman, just like my mother. I knew that I needed to find someone like Dad, if I was going to find true happiness in my life. That's why I agreed with Dad to continue after the first couple of tasks. I watched as your personality changed, how you became more self confident, more sure of yourself. I started to like you more and more.

"During your boxing training I saw how you reacted to me physically and knew you and I could have a meaningful relationship. I was the one who suggested the tasks involving the escorts, by the way. I told Dad that one of us had to be experienced in making love if we ever got together. Believe me it took all my will power not to out-and-out rape you that day out by the pool when I saw you in that Speedo.

"There's one other thing I want to tell about myself before you open the final envelope. I sort of hinted at it when I was telling you about my girlfriend from college. I really enjoy participating in full contact sports, namely boxing and wrestling. In college, even though I had access to all the money I needed, I organized boxing and wrestling matches for a fee, just like the sessions you did. I fought women until I no longer could get any women opponents, then I started fighting men. It was a real rush for me to beat up on a guy. After college I spent a lot of my free time at Kris's Gym. Kristin used to set me up with female opponents from the gym. I would also enter "tough girl" contests, and won more than my share of them. That's what I was doing on those weekends when I was visiting with my friends."

She stood, picked up the envelope off Joe's desk, and handed it to me.

"Now you can open it."

She turned and started for the door.

"No, please stay."

I slid my finger under the flap and broke the seal. Inside was a single sheet of paper just like all the others. I unfolded it and read,

Number 1 - I want you to marry my daughter, MaryAnn.

Reading it had just been a formality. I already knew where Joe was leading me. I just wanted a little more time to make up my mind.

"MaryAnn, can I ask you a question? Whose idea was this?

She looked at me, paused, then smiled and said,

"I'm sure, in Joe's mind, this was the ultimate goal of his scheme, to get his headstrong daughter married. I can assure you that if I hadn't fallen in love with you during this last year, I would have put a stop to it."

I folded the piece of paper, inserted it back in the envelope and put it back on Joe's desk. I stood, walked around the back of her chair and took two steps towards the door before turning around and getting on one knee in front of her, taking her hands in mine I asked,

"MaryAnn, I love you. Will you marry me?"

I saw a tear roll down her cheek.

"Yes."

We stood, kissed and held each other in a loving embrace.

"Let's go to my room."

We stopped by the study on the way to her room, I turned on the computer and called up the file, there was one last edit I had to make.

Number 1 - I want you to marry my daughter, MaryAnn - DONE.

Epilog

MaryAnn and I did get married, that was about twelve years ago. Our love for each other has only gotten stronger as time has passed. That's not to say we haven't had our share of fights, we have... it's just that almost all of them have taken place in the combat room.

When we spar, there's never a winner or loser, it's always just for fun and the benefits of a good workout. When we wrestle, however, there's always a winner; me. It's not what you're thinking. MaryAnn always ends up either pinning me or making me submit. It's just that we either start out or end up naked, and the sex that follows is always absolutely fantastic.

I'm sure our daughter, Meagan, was conceived after one of those sessions. She just celebrated her tenth birthday. She looks just like her mother when she was that age.

As for Joe, after our honeymoon, he took up permanent residence in Hawaii. He said he wanted to give us more privacy. To tell you the truth, I think we were keeping him up at night. He was never a recluse, however, he would travel back to the mainland regularly or would have us come visit him, which Meagan especially loved.

It was a severe stroke that finally killed him, not cancer. He asked to be buried in the small family plot on his estate on Kauai, next to Diana, the only woman he ever loved.

Thanks to some very shrewd estate planning, massive amounts of life insurance, and his timely death during 2010 most of his estate passed through to his only two heirs: MaryAnn and me.

We live our lives to the fullest. We volunteer frequently at the Sisters of Mercy Mission and have continued being their anonymous benefactors.

As for our own bucket list, there's really no need for one.

THE END

I hope you enjoyed my story. Your comments are always welcome.

Submissive Romantic

1...67891011