The Buddy System

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan bit. She screamed, a hysterical exclamation of pleasure. He moved to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment. Suddenly Candy shifted up so that her loins were no longer grinding against him. Pulling his face from her reddened breasts, Dan saw Candy's skirt rise as Marcus roughly pulled it up to bunch around her midsection. She was wearing some kind of black garter belt that hooked to thigh high stockings.

"Candy, Candy you are so fucking hot." Marcus said from behind her. Dan could hardly see him and, for a few moments, had forgotten he was there. "Is it my turn, Candy?" he whined. "Can I suck on your titties? You said you liked it earlier."

Candy completely ignored Marcus. Instead she settled hard on Dan's cock and mashed her mouth against his. Her tongue swept in aggressively, sweeping and flicking and generally conveying how ravenous she was for him.

She pulled back. "Do you want me to suck your dick now, Daddy? I'll do anything you want."

Dan took his time answering. Marcus' hands were squeezing her breasts from behind again and he let himself chase her nipples and give them some playful nips. "Yes," he finally said. "But do it right. I want to hear you choke on it. And I want to hear how wet and sloppy it gets in your mouth."

"Ooooh, Daddy, if I don't do it the way you like you can pull my hair, or slap me to let me know," said Candy. Impulsively Dan sunk his hand into the hair at the nape of her neck and gave it a hard yank. She whimpered. "Like that?"

"Harder, Daddy." She whispered.

He pulled even harder this time, pulling her off his lap and onto her knees between his legs. He was really getting into the spirit of this.

"Unzip me." He told her. Her fingers immediately started fumbling at his belt.

"After she sucks you off can I have a turn?" asked Marcus. Dan could now see him in all of his pudgy glory. His smallish pink dick was mostly erect, pointing at Dan accusingly. "Don't hog our slut, man, this was supposed to be a team effort."

Candy released Dan's cock and sighed in anticipation as the impressive length pushed into her hand. She cast a glance behind her. "I'm not using my pussy right now, you can fuck me from behind while I pleasure my Daddy." She looked up at Dan, her eyes soft and worshipful. "Is that okay, Daddy? His cock isn't nearly as big as yours, so I won't get all stretched out."

"Let me think about it," Dan growled. "Lick my balls for a second." She did, instantly. He'd never had a woman do that before. It wasn't the sensation that was arousing so much as the realization that she actually would do anything he asked.

"He can fuck you." He finally said. But to Marcus he requested, "Just don't come in her cunt, okay?"

"What am I supposed to do, then?" Marcus asked, outraged.

Dan shrugged, "Pull out! Come on her ass or her face, I don't fucking care. I don't like the idea of sloshing around in your jizz when I get down there."

Candy moaned, clearly approving of his coarse description.

Marcus looked a little angry as he began to understand it wasn't going to be an equal arrangement. A pairing off was taking place and he was just going to receive scraps. As he pondered what his reaction should be to this turn of events, Candy's hand snaked out behind her and gave his member a couple of quick pumps.

It was enough to persuade him.

"May I go down on you now?" Candy asked Dan, taking her mouth from his testicles.

First Dan wanted to feel her pussy, to see how wet he was making her before Marcus got his own juices mixed in. "Sit up," he commanded. She sat back on her heels. "Spread your legs."

He sunk his fingers into her underwear, finding them drenched in slightly sticky goo. "Is that for me?" he asked her.

"All for you, Daddy!" she chirped, moving her hips in circles. Three fingers plunged in deep; he held them there. Moving them in circles, he got to know her shape and texture.

Dan settled back on his chair and took Candy by the hair again, guiding her lips to his veiny member. "Start out slow. Suck it like you love it."

"I do love it!" She began to run her open mouth down the sides, then to use her tongue to trace a path back up to the tip, which she circled tenderly. He ripped it from her lips and smacked her on the face with it.

"You call that love? If I want a half-hearted blowjob like that I'll get one from my wife." Because it had been fun, he slapped her with his cock a few more times. Candy whimpered.

"Sorry, Daddy!" This time Candy took all of him in her mouth, slowly letting his length slide to the back of her throat. She created a tight vacuum around him and used the ridges on top of her mouth to tickle his tip.

"Ooooh, sheiiitt," Marcus suddenly loomed behind her, kneeling behind and pulling off her lacy undies. He didn't bother to get them farther than her thighs before he forced his hairy leg between her limbs to open them wide. "I've been waiting to get into this pussy," he muttered. Dan couldn't see his dick or his hands, but he saw that his arms were working furiously, probably one on himself and the other inside Candy. That bugged him. But as long as she didn't let it affect her blowjob, he could deal with it.

"Oh, you're so fine. So fucking fine. I'm gonna give you want you need, baby."

Candy showed no signs she was listening to or even feeling Marcus behind her. She let Dan's cock pop out of her lips and it made a satisfying wet suction sound. "Do that again," he growled. She complied, until the sounds of her cock hungry mouth filled this small space.

Dan opened his eyes and found Marcus covering her from behind. His chest was heaving as his hips beginning to thrust feverishly. He was grunting and his mouth was open. It looked like poor Candy was getting raped by a St. Bernard, Dan thought. It really was a sight, the small, ugly man planted deep within the golden globes of her behind. He should really be fucking her in the ass, Dan thought. The angle would probably be easier. Marcus looked to be working hard to thrust up into her without falling out. His ham hands were planted on her hips, fingers digging in like claws. Fuck, it was pretty hot. He wanted to squeeze her too. This bitch was going to have some souvenirs to remember them by.

Dan's hands darted down to her breasts and pinched her nipples, hard. He pulled and jiggled them opposite to the motion of her body, relishing her mewls of pain. "Do you want Daddy to stop?" he asked her. She shook her head frantically. His dick popped out of her mouth again so that she could answer.

"No Daddy! Don't stop!"

Dan took the opportunity to give her a slap across the face. Not hard, but startling. "Did I tell you to stop sucking? Use your hands, too. Or are you too busy getting fucked to take care of your Daddy?"

"Please, Daddy. I can do better!" Clearly excited by the play, Candy bent and engulfed the head of his cock into her hot mouth once again. And she did do better. Damn, this was definitely the best oral he'd ever received. With the combination of skillful tongue and surreal situation had his cock throbbing for release. But he held the tide of his orgasm back. There was no way he was going to finish before Marcus.

"Slap her ass," he told his panting friend. However Marcus didn't hear. His eyes were rolled back and he looked on the verge of coming uncorked. Dan figured the slapping was up to him. Since he couldn't reach her ass, he leaned forward and used the flat of his hand to smack her plump breasts. He watched them go from pink to red. One of his hands fisted in her hair and pulled her mouth from him.

"Let me fuck your tits," he commanded. Candy was happy to oblige and slid up to squeeze her fleshy orbs around his engorged prick. She licked his head as she slid him between

"Ugh. Uh. Uh!" Marcus was beginning to roar. He pulled out and lurched forward. "Turn her over, man, turn her over!" Dan reluctantly took her by the shoulders and swiveled her to face Marcus.

He was grunting like mad, one small hand vigorously rubbing his pink penis over her chest. Dan wasn't sure if he intended to come in her face or on her tits. Maybe he was staying in the middle so he could lay claim to both? Or maybe he didn't have enough blood left in his brain to make a coherent decision. When his orgasm finally erupted it jumped forward only a few inches to fall on her neck, ear...and, oh yeah, at least the last bit made it onto her chin. "Suck me!" Marcus begged. "Give me a little taste of that hot mouth!"

Dan smiled when she looked to him for permission. "Go ahead," he told her. He helped her to kneel again and watched as she cleaned Marcus' rapidly shrinking dick.

"Okay, baby. Daddy let you do your charity work. Now it's time to pay the bills." He really had no idea what he was saying. Dan only knew that a feeling of testosterone charged omnipotence was coursing through him. He liked having this bitch at his feet. He even liked that Marcus seemed willing to take some direction, too.

"You, have a seat." Dan stood and offered Marcus the folding chair. He tugged Candy to her feet and shoved her in the direction of a low table against the wall. He was grateful it was a deep table, fitting Candy's head and torso as he pushed her down over it. Her round butt wagged in the air and he gave it a hard slap. He loved the way it jiggled, just on the verge of being too large, and cut by the black bindings of her garters. Her little wet pussy was peeking up at him fearfully. It apparently had some idea of what was to come.

Candy was moaning urgently and he gave in to her silent demand, delivering his second slap to her juicy cunt. "Ow..my God, my God, yes, Daddy!" She opened her legs wider and bowed her back, "More Daddy, more!

He obliged her, enjoying the damp spots her dripping sex left on his palm. "Are you ready for Daddy's cock?" he asked her. When she didn't immediately respond he grabbed her by the hair again and leaned over her body to whisper it in her hear. He made sure he sounded menacing.

"Yes, Daddy! I want it! I've been bad, Daddy! Make me sorry!"

He shoved her head flat against the table and held it there while he lined up his shot. Her backside danced around, trying to entice him inside by coating him in her juices. She was so aroused. Never in his life had a woman lost her shit like this for him. He wished he could take her to a mountain cabin and hold her captive until he fucked the fight right out of her.

But that was a thought for another day. For now he just needed to get inside her. Using his thighs, he pinned her hard against the table edge and plunged his cock brutally inside her.

She was so wet he felt her squirt out the fluid he displaced. The instant friction was incredible. She felt like a glove of lava flowing around him. "Aaaaahhhhh," Dan couldn't help but groan as he slammed in and out, holding her immobile beneath him.

She made a little sounds of submission, giving Dan the distinct feeling that she was grateful for his instinctively rough treatment of her. Though he found it incredibly sexy, he still gave her head a hard shove and commanded, "Shut up, bitch!" Her vagina contracted around him. Oh yeah, he had her figured out.

"Yeah! Fuck her, man!" Marcus was suddenly his biggest cheerleader across the room. It was weird but also kind of a turn on to have someone watching his performance. He glanced over his shoulder and saw that Marcus watched avidly, and was even stroking his semi hard penis.

"Jesus, didn't you just come?" Dan laughed at him. "I'm trying to bust a nut over here, quit distracting me!" Facing forward again, Dan continued his assault on her pussy. Sweat beaded his skin. He was close. Just a few more....

"Fuck!" he felt a hand cupping his balls from behind. It sure as fuck wasn't Candy's, her hands were fisted on the table in front of him. It could only be Marcus. But goddamn, it was perfect. Just the right amount of pressure in quick pulses. "Awwwww, fuck," he groaned, making no move to stop his friend. Promising he would do something if Marcus made a move toward his asshole. That would be invasive. Ball squeezing though...that was just plain neighborly. He continued to thrust into Candy as he enjoyed the new sensation.

Suddenly Dan felt the quickening; his balls drew up tight into his body so that Marcus's fat fingers could only tickle them in encouragement. His temples pulsed and his dick felt like it grew an inch, pressing deeply into Candy's quivering pussy. She was coming too, he noticed absently. Through the white noise in his head he heard her sobs of yes and more and please.

Though he knew it was coming, Dan was still overtaken by the tsunami of orgasm that roared out of him. He emptied it into her in hot gushes, filling her up and then topping her off with his seed.

Pulling out, he wiped his wet member on the top of her garter belt, liking the white smear on the black. Feeling Marcus standing too close behind him, he swatted him away. "You can go," he barked.

"But...are we going to do this again?" Marcus asked. "It was good, right? We should do this again." He was trying to be decisive. To convince Dan, when they both knew that Marcus was an unnecessary ingredient in this recipe.

"I don't know. We'll talk about it over Bunko on Saturday." Marcus' shoulders drooped as he slinked over to his discarded clothes and began to pull them on. Candy stirred.

"Stay there," Dan told her. "Stay just like that." She settled down, quietly lying face down on the table, legs still splayed wide.

The door clicked behind Marcus and Dan took his time dressing, watching her wait for his word and glorying in his power. He found his cell phone and took a few pictures. He knelt and captured the site of their mingled juices, dripping from her vagina and halfway down her thighs.

"You're hot as fuck," he told her, stroking the flesh of her backside. "This was amazing, even if I had to share you with Marcus."

"I don't need him," she promised, straining to catch his eye from her prone position. "I only need you, Daddy. I've been looking for someone like you. Someone who can control me."

Dan let his palm fall hard on her ass. "Well, you found him, baby. Daddy's going to give you everything you need."

12