The Bull

Story Info
Mark finds a lover...his coworker's wife.
14.6k words
4.5
127.7k
151
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lone9653
Lone9653
93 Followers

Like so many other relationships, or affairs, it started off innocently. Little did I know then how my life would change?

I've worked with Sara's husband Robert for the past 3 years. We were both hired about the same time when the company had only been in business a couple of years but was growing quickly. We work in different departments and met each other at HR during our company indoctrination seminar. We were the same age, and even though we had very similar interests, our lives had traveled in different directions. He and Sara had married shortly after they graduated college but wanted to hold off having kids until they settled in their careers.

Robert has always been motivated toward success in his career. He was promoted quickly at his last company which folded after being in business for 78 years. He was starting over here but he brought with him that same desire and motivation and has quickly moved up the corporate ladder in the time he's been here, but he's done that working late hours every day and traveling wherever his manager asks him to go. Me on the other hand have enjoyed being single when my first marriage didn't last two years. After my divorce was finalized I decided to make a fresh new start. I moved to the other end of the state with only the things I could load in the back of my car. I worked odd jobs until I landed this gig which I stumbled upon. So my motivation is quite different than Robert's but with all of his proposals and correspondence coming through my department we have worked closely together since day one.

My days off I would spend trolling the local gym a few times a week looking for a lady who might need a spot at the weight bench. What I found out is that while I was trolling, in six months, I was also working out and had toned my body to the point that some of the women who showed up regularly were taking notice, which left no shortage of dates for a Saturday night. Robert on the other hand looked as if he hadn't spent much time in a gym. He was short, as far as men's standards probably only about 5' 8" or 5' 9". I wouldn't say he was frail, but, he needed to spend more time outside of his office doing some sort of physical activity. I on the other hand towered over him with my 6' 4" frame bringing in at 210 lbs. The gym was paying more benefits than just finding a gym bunny for Saturday night. I wasn't chiseled yet, but I was feeling really good about myself. I kept myself well groomed and overheard a few of ladies pointing and whispering when I was around. All fed my ego and it made me want to continue.

I met Sara at the company Christmas party our second year working there. Robert introduced her to me and she was a cookie cutter executive wife, with long blonde hair, deep blue eyes, and a remarkable figure. The red dress she wore fit her tight body well, showing her curves off remarkably, but she also picked a dress that didn't make her look trampy. She was definitely easy on the eyes and a cut above the rest of the wives and girlfriends at the party.

The company had record breaking profits that year and they decided to celebrate with an open bar, catered food and it allowed people to let their hair down and mingle. The DJ kept people on the dance floor, but there was this one little group that hung together in the corner. Robert was a part of this group. It was comprised of a dozen or so, and it was the "Up and Comers" as they were called by many of us pawns in the company. This was the group that everyone knew would be running this company within the next 10 years or so, and while Robert was schmoozing with his group, it left Sara sitting alone with me and Nancy at the table. Nancy was my plus one in our on again off again relationship. With memories of my divorce still fresh in my mind I was in no way shape or form ready for another long term commitment.

Nancy and I had just come back from the dance floor when I extended my hand and asked Sara to dance. She looked relieved to not have to sit a moment longer at our table alone, and smiled as she placed her hand in mine. I led her out and the song playing was upbeat and allowed us to dance, but it wasn't long before the song ended and the tempo changed dramatically with the next song. It was a slow dance, and I told her I was sorry for dragging her out there for just such a short time but she quickly replied that she didn't mind as long as my date wouldn't get jealous. I wrapped my hand around her waist and reassured her that there was nothing special between me and Nancy and it was ok.

"But what about Robert?" I asked her.

She let the palm of her hand rest on my lower back and only replied, "He won't even notice, and even if he did he wouldn't care"

I turned her on the dance floor so I could see the group with Robert and sure enough he was oblivious as to what was going on around him. He actually had his back to the rest of the room including the dance floor.

As much as I would have enjoyed bringing Sara in closer, I kept plenty of daylight between her and me maintaining as much political correctness in dancing with a man's wife at a company function. I will admit I was still enjoying the sweet scent of her perfume as we swayed slowly back and forth.

"It's wonderful to finally meet you. Robert is always talking about you." Sara told me. "It was his idea we all sat together tonight."

"The pleasure is all mine Sara. Robert talks about you a lot as well." It wasn't true; he barely spoke of his wife. He was easy to talk to and very personable but aside from office banter about sports or a new beer to try, he never really talked about Sara. The picture on his desk was of the two of them together enjoying a weekend in the mountains but she was still a mystery.

The song ended and I lightly kept my hand on her lower back when we walked back to our table. Nancy gave me a look that most men know. She was ticked off about Sara and me dancing slowly. I played it off and paid her no mind.

"Do you guys have any plans for the weekend?" Sara asked making small talk and trying to make light of the given situation.

"Nothing. Mark doesn't seem to call me much on the weekends" Nancy quipped.

I smiled and didn't even entertain Nancy's reply.

"Not really much going on this weekend. But I'm sure something will come up. It normally does."

Nancy shifted around in her seat obviously perturbed about my non-cavalier attitude.

"What about you and Robert?" I asked Sara.

"Nothing. Weekends are rather boring actually. Robert seems to always bring work home with him."

"He's doing incredibly well here. He'll be running the place before too long" I tried to assure Sara, but she looked completely unimpressed.

'I just know that we have put off a lot in our lives to move forward in our careers, and when the company Robert worked for went under, it just seems like we started all over in our own lives so he could start over here." Sara explained.

"Well I can assure you his work is paying off. Look at him now, he's with all the movers and shakers of the company. And I will say, I don't think all the notoriety is going to his head either. He will still go out after work with us guys for a drink. It's nice to know he hasn't forgotten us"

"Speak for yourself about being forgotten." Sara said perturbed. "There are times when I feel he doesn't even remember who I am."

"I'm sure he knows exactly who the gorgeous lady is in the red dress. He's one lucky guy."

"I won't bore you with drama. But just suffice to say there are certain things that are neglected because of work. And I've probably said way too much as it is. I think the wine is causing me to speak out of turn and I'm sorry Mark for saying anything."

"Don't fret Sara, and think nothing of it. We are supposed to be having a good time and that's exactly what we are going to do." I stood up and took Sara by the hand and led her to the dance floor again.

We continued to dance one song after another, when finally another slow song came through the speakers. I looked at Sara, and her eyes were pleading not to stop. This time I pulled her in just a little closer, but not close enough to cause any problems if Robert or anyone else were to see us dancing together.

I allowed my hand to move from her lower back to her side, and then back again, gently rubbing the sides of my friend's wife. I swear I could hear her whimper softly and that did it. I could feel the blood rushing through my body to my groin.

"Hideo Nomo, Duca, Encarnacion" My mind raced trying to figure out the starting lineup of the 2004 Dodgers, anything to take my mind off what was going on. The last thing I need is to pop wood here on the dance floor. I can't pull her in close to hide it and I can't walk off the floor! Fear must have been what was needed to curtail junior from making an unwanted appearance.

We finished the dance which also happens to be the last dance of the night, and I gave her a hug right before we walked off the floor. She thanked me and told me how much she appreciated the evening.

When we got back to our table Nancy was gone. My phone was blinking and when I looked I had a text from Nancy. "I hope you enjoyed your night with your boss's wife!! I took a cab home!!"

"Seems that Nancy has left." I speak aloud.

"I'm so sorry!" exclaimed Sara, "I didn't mean to drag you away from your girlfriend like that. I hope she isn't mad."

"First things first, she isn't my girlfriend. We are friends but there isn't anything between us. I think that is what makes her mad about whole thing. But I just can't find myself locking into a long term committed relationship after my divorce. Second, I really enjoyed myself Sara. I thought this might be another company party where I would leave early for a more exciting venue."

"I'm so glad you stayed and feel that way because I enjoyed the dance as well."

Sara left that last statement just hang in the air. I wondered if she meant when she said. "THE dance" is what she said. Not dancing, but the dance. Was she talking about the last dance? Did she notice the predicament that I was almost in? Shaking my head, getting my thoughts together, I'm wondering why the hell am I even thinking about what she is saying?! She's probably the most "off limits" woman at that party. She's married. She's married to a coworker. She married to Robert!

"Calm down Mark." I think to myself. There is nothing of this anyhow, and nothing that can be done if she was interested.

Robert walked back over to the table as Sara and I were putting our jackets back on.

"Sorry I've been such a bad party guest tonight. We started talking and completely lost track of time."

"It's really ok honey; Mark has kept me entertained all night, as much as Nancy didn't like it." And we all started laughing.

"I saw you two out on the dance floor and it looked like you were enjoying yourself, so I took that as a clue as you not being upset with me for not joining you guys"

"Oh no, you weren't missed at all" this time it was only Sara and Robert laughing as I stood there awkwardly trying my best to smile.

I told Robert I looked forward to seeing him at work Monday and we all walked out together. As the valet pulled up with Sara and Robert's car, she leaned over and gave me a hug.

"Thank you again Mark for a wonderful evening." She half whispered in my ear.

I looked at Robert and hugged her back. "I enjoyed it Sara. I hope we can all get together again sometime outside of work."

"I would enjoy that." Sara replied.

"Yes, that sounds like a good plan Mark." Robert added, "We will have to talk about it after work next week over a beer"

During my drive home I couldn't shake the thoughts from my head as to the words Sara chose to use. She enjoyed "the dance" and how "She" would enjoy getting together, and not "We" as in her and Robert. And was there something she was telling me sublimely when she mentioned about certain things at home being neglected? Why is it I'm even thinking about something that can't happen? Why is it that I can't seem to shake the innuendos? Or where they innuendos at all? Or was she just being the polite wife of a manager from work? Maybe it was the wine that had loosened her tongue. Too many questions without answers but there are things that I'm VERY certain of. I'm certain of the whimper she gave when I ran my hand up and down her side and around her lower back. I'm certain that I wasn't the only guy taking second and third looks at her in that fabulous dress. I'm certain that she smelled divine and I'm certain that my body was reacting on the dance floor to all the above.

The next morning I spent being lazy around the house taking care of odds and ends getting ready for the work week ahead, and I'm sure there were people from last night's party that would need the day to recover from their hangover before we all went to work tomorrow.

While I'm sitting there folding laundry I hear the beep beep beep of my phone going.

"Hi Mark, this is Sara" the text read.

Beep beep beep

"I got your number from Robert. I wanted to thank you again for last night"

Ok so she got my number from Robert and that means he has to know she's texting me. Purely innocent.

I texted her back, that I too enjoyed the evening with her and Robert, and look forward to seeing them again.

"Not for sure how you can say Robert and I since he was nowhere to be seen last night LOL. But I hoped you had a good time and wasn't just keeping a lonely woman entertained."

Lonely woman? Is she testing the water? Here are the innuendos again. Fuck it, Ok, so she's putting it out there, I'll see where this is going.

"Not at all Sara, I really did enjoy myself with you." ENTER

A long pause and my stomach flips. Did I say something wrong? Jesus, she really is only being nice. Can't retract a fucking text message!

Beep beep beep. My phone goes off.

"I was a bit upset when the music stopped. I think I could have danced for a few more hours. It's been forever since I've been dancing and it was a lot of fun." She replied

"And you were such a gentleman during our slow dances." Sara continued.

"I'm glad you think so Sara. I didn't want to make the situation awkward or upset Robert

"Maybe we can dance again sometime?" I'm wondering if that is just too bold.

I quickly type "When we all go out together" but before I can hit send, her reply comes in.

"As long as there is a slow dance you can't count me in!"

Where the hell is this going? What am I doing? I think to myself and the blood starts rushing back to my groin as I think of last night, and the possibilities. Would I? Could I? From the hardness that has developed between my legs I know my body's answers to those questions.

"I'm sure we can make that happen Sara, as long as Robert doesn't object."

"Rest assured he won't say a thing. He may even be relived since he hates to dance LOL"

"What was his suggestion about getting together?" I reply.

"He hasn't mentioned it again, but I will talk to him when he gets home."

He's not even home? I don't know why I made the assumption he was sitting with her while she was texting me. Another innuendo? Is she bored? Or even lonely? More questions without answers.

"I've probably taken too much of your time. I just wanted to say thank again you for last night. I hope you don't mind Mark?"

"Sara, I really did enjoy last night and our dance. I look forward to being able to see you again"

There I put it out there. No mention of Robert. Sweat beads on my forehead and my balls tighten at the possibility.

"Me too Mark" she replies, quickly followed by;

"Until then take care, and I'll chat with you later."

"Same to you Sara. Chat soon"

Standing and looking down at my phone I can't help but think of another slow dance with Sara. My mind fantasized about being able to hold her close and being able to feel the curves of her body. Being able to slowly rock back and forth to the easy rhythm of the music, and the result of those thoughts was a full erection had formed. I knew better than to tread on thin ice, but there was something about her that I couldn't block from my mind. I retreated to the bedroom, undressed, and took a long hot shower. During which I continued my thoughts of Sara and took matters into my own hand. Relaxed from my shower and the release of tension, I lay down and took a nap.

Work the next day was filled with office banter about the office party. I had kept to myself mostly not wanting to even think of the thoughts I couldn't shake loose since meeting Sara. It was only when Robert came up to me and asked how things were going did I even talk.

"Things are going good today. Not a lot seems to be getting done and I think the office party has already put the holiday season in most people's head, and all they are thinking about is when the office shuts down next week for a few days." I told Robert.

"Well I hope people around here don't forget we still have a job to do. I'm looking forward to some time off as well but I'll still be coming into the office regularly. There are just too many things I need to get done to take a full two weeks off."

"Lighten up Scrooge" telling Robert haphazardly. "Besides, we should all get together and let our hair down when we don't have to drag our butts back into the office the next morning." I suggested to Robert.

"Yeah that's a good idea bud, Sara was saying the same thing Sunday night when I got home from work. She said she had talked to you and was looking forward to going out. You must have made a good impression on her." Robert said.

I sat there and couldn't help but wonder what impression I was making on Sara and what direction this was going.

"Well I tried, and I think we all had a good time at the party. She's fun to hang around with Robert" I finally got out.

Robert made the suggestion of getting together that weekend, and said he'd talk to Sara about it and see what she thought, to which I told him that would be fine just let me know.

Sara and I had texted back and forth a couple of times that week talking about the up and coming weekend. She said Robert had asked her about going out and she agreed and was looking forward to it. When she told me that she was looking forward to dancing again, I reassured her I was looking forward to it just as much. It's when she told me about her hoping we had more than one slow dance together that made my mind wander yet again.

Saturday arrived before I knew it, and I have to be honest I spent most of my week at work thinking about it and thinking about Sara. Some thoughts were purely innocent, but if I'm being honest, I also have to say that I had just as many, if not more, thoughts that were far from innocent. So when I drove to the club where I was meeting Robert and Sara, there were butterflies in my stomach. It had been many years since I was nervous about going out on a Saturday night.

Walking into the club it didn't take long to find them at a large table in the corner. What did surprise me was there being four other managers from the company all sitting at the table as well. Jake, who Robert worked with, and then there was Mike, Scott, and Ray. Jake was the one I could have done without seeing. I didn't like him at work, and I sure as hell didn't want to spend an evening with him where alcohol was involved. He was loud and obnoxious at work, and could only imagine what he could be like when Jim Beam was involved.

Getting to the table the entire group stands to shake my hand and give a pat on the back saying it was good to see me. When I came to Sara, a lump stuck in my throat. She was wearing this little black number that made my jaw drop. Spaghetti straps over the shoulders and a deep neckline that showed the curved tops and insides of her breasts which would make any man salivate. The short dress came down to the tops of her thighs and she had heels to match. She extended her arms and I gave her a quick and friendly hug but it was enough for me to realize she wasn't wearing a bra under that outfit and that point was only emphasized when we broke away from each other. Her nipples jutted out through the satiny material putting them on display. We all sat down and ordered another round of drinks and I found my hand shoot to my crotch to adjust a jolt of excitement from seeing and feeling Sara.

Lone9653
Lone9653
93 Followers