The Bunny and her BFF Ch. 02

Story Info
The relationship progresses the day after the art exhibit.
2.5k words
4.61
3.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***I have gotten a better response than I expected on the first part of the story, so I'm going to continue on. To keep the momentum going I'm probably going to release shorter segments as they are completed, instead of waiting to have a longer section before publishing. If I write longer pieces, I'll keep writing and rewriting for ever and never publish. That being said, if you have any comments please leave them, im open to suggestions.***

Dylan wakes up the morning after the art exhibit, and finds himself alone in bed. When he leaves the bedroom in his gym shorts and tshirt, he can smell freshly brewed coffee and bacon.

"Good morning sleepy head." Maddie says happily. She is wearing a pair of black tight booty shorts that show off a little of the curve of butt, and a tight white tank top, finishing up cooking breakfast, and pouring a cup of coffee for Dylan.

"Morning" is all he can think to reply back.

"So I think we need to talk about last night." She tells him.

"Yeh, I think so too." He replies.

Maddie fixes two plates of bacon and eggs and sits down at the table across from her best friend.

"I honestly wasn't expecting all that yesterday. I didn't know what we were getting into. But I really enjoyed it, and I'm glad we did it. It's just that since I went off to college, I've been realizing how the real world works, not just how things work out here in upper class white suburbia. And then my roomie Katie exposed me to my first black dick, and I've just been fucking black guys left and right... but I don't really have any romantic feelings for them, nothing beyond sexual. Like I don't want to date them, or hang out with them really, or anything like that. All of this made me realize how special you are to me, and that I love you and I want to be with you, and I want to be your girlfriend." Maddie tells him.

"Really?... I mean yeah... I've wanted that for a while, and I love you too, and I would want nothing more than to be your boyfriend." Dylan replies, almost instantly putting all his qualms about last night on the back burner.

"That's amazing. Nobody makes me feel like you do. I love spending time with you, talking with you, and playing games with you, and now that I can tell you about all the hot black guys I'm fucking, our relationship will be even better. It was really hard for me to keep that part of my life from you." Maddie exclaims.

"Wait.. what?" Dylan asks, confused.

"Well I'm obviously still going to be sleeping with black guys. I thought we figured that out last night. There's just no way I can actually enjoy sex that skinny little thing. I don't want you for sex. I want you for romance. I want someone to hang out with, and talk to, and cuddle with, and I was really surprised by how much I liked teasing you. It's just so cute and itsy-bitsy, it's actually kinda fun to play with. It just isn't meant for ya know, actual sex. You'll be my top whiteboy, I promise."

"Top whiteboy?"

"Well yeah, I have other white boys in my life, and I'll continue to get more, like our driver yesterday... Ryan, or maybe it's Brian, or Brendan, I don't know, but I let him show me his dick just to laugh at it, and now he's my chauffeur. I don't even touch him. I just make fun of him sometimes, and so he drives me around."

"So you're just using white guys now?"

"I prefer to think of it as giving them a purpose. More and more women have figured out how useless whiteboys are sexually, and so I'm allowing them to actually have a purpose. It's for the best, for everyone."

"I just don't know what to make of all this."

"Believe me Dilly, I'm being honest with you. No other girl is ever going to care about you as much as I do. This might be hard to hear, but this is the best you can do. Either you'll never get a chance with another girl at all, or you'll just end up being the pet or servant of someone who doesn't even care about you."

"I mean... it's just... ahh"

"Look at it this way. I feel bad for you, but honestly you're really not going to find a girl who's going to want to fuck you. You like hanging out with me, right? And I'm the only girl who's ever been willing to touch your cock, right? And you seemed to really enjoy it, and then you seemed to enjoy watching me actually get pleased. We get to have a loving relationship, and we both get sexual pleasure, me from black dick, and you from watching me with black dick."

"It's... that... well ... umm.. "

"Why don't we just hang out today, and you decide later."

The two best friends spent the day like they've spent many days before, except during the hours of playing video games instead of sitting at opposite ends of the couch her bare leg is brushing up against his. While watching a movie she cuddles up next to him, his arm around her shoulder, and her hand on his leg. Everytime she leaves to use the restroom she gives him a peck on the cheek, and makes sure to give him a good view of her booty as she walks away, and then a little titty jiggle when she walks back in. All day feels like a dream come true, it is all he could've ever wanted.

There's a knock on the door around 8, and Maddie goes to answer it. It's the chauffeur from the night before holding a pizza and Maddie grabs it.

"Thanks... Brayden?" is all she says before closing the door.

She brings the pizza over to the coffee table in front of the couch where they've spent most of the day.

"It's pepperoni from Luigi's, your favorite." She says before plopping herself down on the couch right next to him, and the two start eating.

On top of the amazing day they've spent together already, she knows his favorite foods, and she treats him to dinner, what more could he ask for. Yeah, it's a little weird that she had her "servant" go and get it for them, and the whole fucking black guys on the side thing, but nobody's perfect, Dylan tells himself.

"So I'm curious... Tonight in bed, would you be okay with me filming it?... Well if we're boyfriend and girlfriend that is, I wouldn't want to film myself with just a friend" Maddie inquires nonchalantly in between bites, while Dylan nearly spits out his pizza, thinking it over for barely a few seconds.

"Yeh.... I think that could be fun." He replies.

"Really, so does that mean you want to be my boyfriend?" She asks with a big beautiful smile on her face.

"I do...you're amazing, you're my favorite person, and so incredibly beautiful too." Dylan responds, before Maddie quickly grabs him by both sides of his face, and brings her lips to her.

"You are so sweet. Now finish dinner quickly, I want to get you in bed." she says before giving him a sweet little giggle, and then taking a bite of her pizza.

A few minutes later they are in Dylan's bedroom, sitting on the edge of the bed next to each other, with Maddie's phone filming the action.

"Okay Dilly, here's the deal, since we learned last night that I can get you off pretty easily, and that your dick isn't really going to do much for me, I need to teach you how to eat my pussy. So I'll lay back and instruct you. If you can get me off once, then I'll stroke you off, the second time I'll suck you off after." She explains to him and then lays at the head of the bed, scooting down her little shorts, and giving him a full display of her.

Dylan meekly climbs between her legs, and starts to lick and nibble, finger and rub her pretty pink pussy, while following the directions of Maddie. Her warmth is inviting, her taste is sweet and enticing. She runs her hands through his hair, and encourages him. "That's it baby. Just like that."

Between staring at her and having her body touching him all day long, and now getting to play with her pussy, Dylan can feel his rock hard cock, pressing against the bed as he goes to work. As his body instinctively runs against the bed below him, he has to remind himself, there is a great prize ahead of him if he resists the temptation to please himself.

For 20 minutes with Maddie's encouragement and instruction: "Gently", "Harder", "Right there", "up and down", "in and out", "there it is", "that's it", he does all he can to please her, and then it happens. He can feel her body start to tense up and quiver and her breathing pick up. Some soft moaning escapes her mouth. It's not as drastic, physically or vocally, as the night before, but he seems to have gotten the job done.

"Good boy Dilly, now it's your turn. Lay down for me."

Dylan removes himself from between his girlfriend's legs, and lays down on the bed. Maddie gets between his legs, and shimmys his mesh shorts and boxers off. His 5 inch cock, already straining from their day together, and now 20 minutes of foreplay is standing straight up, pointing at the ceiling, and begging for release.

"Aww there's my little guy and he seems to have really enjoyed eating my pussy." Maddie says playfully. With her shirt still on, and her body pressed tight up against his, she crawls up his body, before turning around and taking a seat on his face. With no resistance from Dylan her round booty cheeks cover his face, and her pussy is now back at his mouth.

"I think you should work on getting me off again, it looks like it isn't going to take me very long to return the favor." She says.

Dylan's amatuer tongue, instinctively gets back to work, licking at his girlfriend's pussy above him. She bends forward, rocking her hips back and forth, guiding his tongue and lips to where she wants him to be. He can hear the sound of Maddie spitting, and then feels her wet hand wrap tightly around him.

There is nothing subtle or gentle about her maneuvering. She focuses on the head and strokes hard, as if she is on a mission. Short strokes, no brakes. Up and down, up and down, the top 2 inches. Tightly.

"I want to see how fast you can cum for me... how much you desire me... how happy I make you." Maddie says barely a few seconds in, and she can feel him start to twitch in her hand, as she continues grinding her pussy on his face.

"Cum for me Dilly... now." she commands with a more stern tone.

After cumming more than a half dozen times last night, Dylan's running near empty. He can feel his cock stiffen and balls tighten, trying to push out whatever it can. A couple drops shoot out hard, as Maddie firmly strokes the full length.

Mixed in with his pleasure is a bit of pain as his body works over time desperate to reward the object of his desire for her works. Yet, unsatisfied with the minimal release Maddie continues to stroke up and down with her secure grip, managing to just get out a few more drops. Dylan moans both in pleasure and pain, at his strenuous orgasm.

She removes her hand, and returns her focus to the mouth underneath her. Sitting straight up, she rocks back and forth, and side to side, letting her booty cheeks jiggle all around. She continues to instruct her inexperienced boyfriend, letting him know when he's doing it wrong, or doing it right.

Despite his empty tank and somewhat painful orgasm, it doesn't take long for that perfect plump booty, delicious pussy, and the promise of feeling her mouth, to get Dylan erect again.

"Hmmm... I thought when you barely came, that you didn't really like me as much as I thought, but you definitely get excited easily. I think it's just that you prefer seeing me with other guys, isn't it?" she asks as she continues grinding into his face, not giving him the space to answer.

"I bet that's it. You enjoy watching me be pleased by a real man, with a real cock that can actually please me like I deserve, than you do actually being pleased yourself. That's why I think you're going to be such a great boyfriend. You know my satisfaction is more important than yours."

Maddie continues riding his face, watching her boyfriend's cock bounce up and down and twitch in the air, with each of her moans, or words of encouragement: "Keep going","play with the clit too", "don't stop", "Make me cum for you".

Her legs get weak, and all her weight pushes down on Dylan's face, as he tries his best to both breathe and continue his oral ministrations. Without any regard for her best friend, and only interested in her own pleasure, her grinding picks up, using his tongue and mouth as her own play toy. Her moaning gets louder and more constant, as she squirms around.

"Thank you baby. That was actually pretty good. Not as good as actually getting fucked by a big black cock, but definitely a whole lot better than your little thingy was last night" She explains after she comes down, and then she leans forward in a 69 position.

Maddie builds up some saliva in her mouth, as she grabs the base with one hand, wrapping all the way around him, leaving only the head exposed. She blows a little spit bubble on the head, and then strokes it in while letting her tongue lick all around the sensitive head.

Her lips open, and quickly dart down the five inches of his cock. Bouncing her head up and down at his torso she can feel his cock start to twitch, and his body squirm underneath her. Dylan is moaning loudly, as his body is trying desperately to find a drop of anything to push out.

Maddie continues to throttle up and down, licking the underside, waiting for something to come out, but to no avail. She focuses now on sucking the tip, and stroking furiously.

Dylan's cock grows more and more sensitive with every stroke. The overabundance of the intensified pleasure and the pain of cock and balls tightening to try to release, has him convulsing underneath her.

"Oh my God... please stop. I can't take it any more." He begs between moans. Never would he have ever thought he'd be begging Maddie to stop, and yet here he was.

"What was that?" Maddie asks.

"I don't really know, I think I'm just completely empty, like I have no cum left to give." Dylan replies.

"Aww, so I literally drained you dry and then some. I'm like the best girlfriend ever. You are a very lucky guy Dilly." Maddie replies.