The Bunny Hop Pt. 01

Story Info
An erotic adventure in China.
3k words
4.28
16.3k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a dark and stormy night. No, it wasn't. I just always wanted to start a story that way. It was in fact another sweltering evening in the Futian district of Shenzhen, China. My friend Kory and I were drinking Corona's like they were about to ban them from this God forsaken country.

We were sitting at an outdoor bar called The Doghouse along with two other people. One of them was an old Chinese dude who was talking to something or someone that we could not see. The other was Marco, our young Russian bartender. Marco was a cool guy. He was wise beyond his age of 23 due to a rather unorthodox upbringing. He told us that his father was Black Irish and his mother was from Vladivostok. He didn't know his father and his mother worked as a whore in Hong Kong. That left him pretty much on his own. Lucky for him, someone in his family tree had brains and he inherited more than his fair share. He was finishing a degree in electrical engineering and paying for it by working here and doing computer repair jobs on the side.

Tonight he had an easy job. All he had to do was keep the Corona's full and fresh in front of us, and laugh as Kory told his stories. Kory was my new business partner and also a wonder of nature. He was 6 foot six and must have weighed at least 280 pounds. He also had a passing resemblance to Denzel Washington. In China, he might as well of been Godzilla. When we visited the small towns where the factories were located, children gathered around him in wonder and awe. Some of the braver ones ran up to him and wiped the skin on his arm with a grimy finger to see if the blackness would come off. Kory would just laugh and shoo them away. Sometimes he would throw a handful of Chinese coins in their direction, which would send them off shrieking in the direction of the clinking sounds. It was a different story with the adults. They kept a wary eye on him except for a few who would point and say in amazement "Obama!"

Kory was one of those people who had seen and done it all, even when he hadn't. He had been raised in Memphis and went to University of Tennessee thanks to a football scholarship. A blown-out knee derailed his athletic career, but the education helped him land a job as a supervisor at a manufacturing plant in Arkansas near his home. When the owners of the plant decided that it was cheaper to buy product from China rather than make it themselves, they asked Kory how he would feel about supervising their sourcing operations in Asia. He told them "fuck, yeah!" and settled in Shenzhen the following week. That was three years ago. Six months ago, the company went out of business. As fate would have it, at the same time I was establishing my consulting business in China. I provide expertise in quality manufacturing to the thousands of factories over here that wouldn't know quality if you hit them over the head with it. Business is good, as they say. Through a friend of a friend, I came to hear about Kory and I offered him a partnership arrangement on the spot. It wasn't his fault that his old company went belly up. If you had an hour or two, Kory would explain to you exactly how and why it happened, but that's a story for another day. Today I want to tell you about the bunny hop.

I guess first I should tell you a little bit about me. I'm just an average American guy with above average intelligence and a personality that seems to make people want to be my friend. Really, I'm just a nice guy. Okay, maybe I bear a passing resemblance to Robert Downey Jr., at least after I have had a drink or two. But seriously, nothing else remarkable.

So now it's just Kory, Marco and me at the bar. The old Chinese dude tottered off, still talking to the ghost of his late great aunt, I guess. Oh, one more thing about Kory. The dude had a voracious appetite for women. I had been over here for nine days and he had a date on seven of those nine evenings. I'm pretty sure that they were all different women. I had seen him in the lobby of the Grand Compass hotel where we were staying with at least four different ladies. They all had three things in common. They were Asian, young and tiny.

Marco was about to bring us another round when Kory held up a giant hand and said "That's enough for me. I have a date." I just rolled my eyes and said "Kory you need to get a life, man. All this socializing is going to kill you." He laughed and said "maybe it's time for you to develop a social life. You been here for over a week and I ain't seen you go out even once. I know you got a lady back in the states but this is China, dude. You need to live a little."

The truth of the matter was that I no longer had a lady back home. Some other guy by the name of Mark had my lady from back home. My lady from back home is named Veronica, and she apparently forgot that I was a near genius and left her phone sitting on the nightstand when she went to sleep one night. Figuring out her password was pretty easy, and I spent the next ten minutes reading her text messages about how she couldn't wait to be riding this guy's big cock and wanting to slurp up every drop of his cum. She actually used the word "slurp." Mark drove a Ferrari, had lots of money and was as ugly as sin. I wished her luck with her slurping, and tried not to laugh as I was saying it.

Kory was right about one thing, I had not gone out once since I had been here. I had watched movies in my room every night until the jet lag took me away. It's not that I hadn't thought about it. Thee ere a lot of women here. Fuck, there were a lot of PEOPLE here. But the girls were remarkable in that they exuded a latent sexuality behind their prim and proper demeanor. Several times I imagined myself undressing one of these alabaster dolls with the eyes so expressive and deep that I could well believe that men just got lost in them. What would it be like when their super cool exterior melted into sexual ecstasy? Yeah...I had thought about it a time or two.

I was about to order one last Corona when Kory grabbed my arm and pulled me off the bar stool. "Let's go." He said. When Kory pulled you anywhere, it was hard to say no. "I'm gonna get you loosened up tonight." He said. He pulled out his cell and punched numbers. One thing about Kory. He never put the phone to his ear. "Ain't gonna get a brain tumor." He told me once. The result was that I always heard his conversations since he always put his phone on "speaker."

After the opening pleasantries, Kory said "Tina, listen. I'm bringing Andrew with me. You think you can get a bunny hop set up for him?" I heard Asian giggling on the other end. "Kory you such a bad boy. Maybe your friend no want bunny hop." And I'm thinking to myself, "Yeah, I think I do!" even though I had no fucking clue what a bunny hop could be. Kory was reading my mind. "Yeah, he does. Set it up please. He's in room 828. Make sure that Rain is in the mix." I looked up. Not a cloud in the sky. I just shook my head. I remember thinking that this was going to be an interesting evening.

We traveled slowly back to the hotel. It was about a twenty minute walk. When we walked in the lobby, Kory again pulled out his phone, but this time he was texting. He responded, waited a moment and then read her apparent response. "Okay, everything is ready." He smiled. "I think that you are going to like this. At least I hope so." He scratched his head in thought. "There will be some ladies in your room. Don't worry, they are friends of mine. Nothing will happen that you don't want to happen. Just remember that they have a very different culture than ours. In their culture, men are always taken care of. It's just their way. Don't argue with them. If you don't want something to happen, just tell them no very firmly. Otherwise follow their lead."

To say I was feeling overwhelmed was a massive understatement. The only experience that I had with more than one woman was in college when I fucked a coed and her mother after we all got drunk one night. It seemed like it took forever for the elevator to get to the eighth floor.

"Enjoy yourself, bud. This one is on me." He said as the elevator doors closed.

I walked down to my room and with a shaking hand waved the electronic key above the door sensor. As I opened the door I was hit with a wave of electronic dance music. As I entered into the bedroom suite, I was greeted with the sight of two tiny Chinese ladies jumping and dancing on the king sized bed. A third lady was making drinks over in the corner of the room.

One of the ladies jumping on the bed saw me and squealed "Andeeee you here!" She jumped off the bed and I caught her in mid-flight. "You handsome man!" she squealed again. She said something else but it was impossible to hear above the pumping music. The second jumping lady stepped off the bed and walked over and shook my hand. She didn't say anything. Now that I think about it I don't think that she said a word all night.

Squealing lady talked enough for all three of them. "My name Helen, and this my friend Boo." She said putting the quiet one in a headlock. They looked like they could have been sisters. Both were about five feet tall with long, shiny black hair. Both were wearing white blouses and short schoolgirl skirts. The only difference was their shoes. Helen was wearing platform sole Chuck Taylors and Boo was wearing silver moon boots. "She Rain" Helen said, pointing over her shoulder at the lady in the corner.

So now it made sense. Rain turned away from the corner and walked straight towards me. Rain was different. She was at least six inches taller than the bouncing ladies, and had platinum white short hair. She was dressed in black slacks and a very tight black sequined sweater. She wore stiletto heels. The way she walked she looked like she had been born in them. Where Helen and Boo looked like two high school girls having fun at the mall, Rain looked like an assassin from a Bruce Willis movie. The contrast was startling.

She handed me a drink. It was vodka and grapefruit juice and it was my favorite and it was perfect. She was drinking something crystal clear. She spoke in perfect English with just a hint of Mandarin, kind of like the hint of lime in my drink. It was sublime and it was intoxicating. "Mr. Andrew, it is so very nice to finally make your acquaintance. Mr. Kory has told me much about you."

As of yet, I had not said a word since I entered the room. In that I guess me and Boo were alike.

"Mr. Kory is a very good guy." I said, wondering if I was ever going to be able to call him anything but "Mr. Kory" from this day on.

"Mr. Kory is many wonderful things." She said "However I don't think that "a really good guy" is a term that I would use to describe him."

I was about to ask her how she WOULD describe him, but at that moment she put one perfectly manicured finger against my lips and said "No more talking for you. Now you will listen."

"I want you to take your drink and go into the bath and take off all of your clothes." She said. "Do not worry about putting them away, we will take care of that. And then I want you to take care your personal business. After that, please wash your hands and brush your teeth, and then put on the robe that is hanging in the bathroom closet. Then knock on the bathroom door."

She took a sip of her drink and motioned to Helen and Boo, who were laying on the bed together looking at their phones. They both got up together and walked over to where the music was playing. It went off and was replaced by water music. As I walked by Boo was unbuttoning Helen's blouse. Helen smiled at me. "You like me?" She asked. I just smiled.

As I entered the bathroom I noticed a few things that had not been there before. Sitting on the counter were several large sponges and three large candles. There were also about half a dozen fist sized smooth green stones. Finally, there were a stack of about ten large expensive looking towels. I did as I was instructed.

When I knocked on the door, Helen and Boo entered without a word. They were both now wearing only silky bras and panties. Each of them how had their hair tied up in a bun. They walked over to the candles and lit them expertly.

Boo walked over to the shower and turned on the water. Helen stepped behind me and, reaching around my waist, untied my robe and slipped it from my shoulders. At that moment, Boo turned off the lights. Helen lead me by candle light into the large shower. The water was hot, but I was afraid to touch anything. Boo sensed my discomfort and eased the temperature back a little.

I had not noticed before that there was a silver urn on the floor in the corner. Boo picked it up and poured some thick pearly liquid into Helen's cupped hands. Helen then poured about half of what she had received into Boo's tiny hands. I was bracing myself for their touch when to my surprise they began to wash each other.

It was one of the most nakedly sensual acts I had ever seen...or even thought about. The way that they touched each other. The way that their bodies moved. When they were both covered with thick liquid and bubbles, they both began to rub their bodies against mine. Their tiny hands were everywhere, rubbing, squeezing, probing. The one thing that they did not touch with their fingers was my throbbing cock. I was so hard that I felt that I would explode.

There were several times where they dragged their long nails along my groin or slid a slippery hand along my ass. It was both maddening and exhilarating.

Helen reached up to my shoulders and pulled me down into a kneeling position. Boo washed my hair as I stared at her glistening body. The silky fabric of their undergarments was now invisible. In the candle light I could make out her small nipples, hard against the wet fabric. Helen pulled me again to my feet, and then they were all business, rinsing the soap and shampoo first from me, and then from each other.

Boo took me by the hand and lead me out of the shower. They both grabbed a towel and began to dry me off, starting at me feet and working their way up. After I was dry they grabbed dry towels and began to use them on each other.

I held my breath as I saw Boo reach for, and then unclasp Helen's damp bra. She then helped her wiggle out of her panties. Helen then returned the favor. They both had very small breasts and hard tiny nipples. There was not one hair visible on either one of them except for that found on their heads.

To this point I had not touched either one of them as it just did not seem to be the right thing to do yet. I wanted to badly. My cock was still so hard that it pulsated with my beating heart.

Helen was combing my hair. I had to bend over for her to do so. Boo brought over my robe and placed it around my shoulders. She then kneeled in front of me and grabbed both sides of the robe to close it over me. Right before she closed it, she leaned in and with the tip of her tongue she licked slowly from the underside base of my penis to the tip. I ejaculated so hard that the white stream shot over Boo's shoulder and splashed halfway up the bathroom mirror behind the sink. My knees wobbled and I thought for a moment that I might fall.

Twice more my cock contracted and hot cum shot onto Boo's face and black hair. She giggled. Then she kissed the dripping end of my softening dick and closed the robe and tied the belt. At that moment, the door opened and Rain entered.

I was still recovering from my orgasm when I took in the vision that was Rain. She was wearing only a black leather bustier and garter, along with the same stiletto heels. In her hand she held a length of black silk rope and a piece of black velvet cloth. "Now it's time for the bunny hop." she said as she placed the black hood over my head.