The Bunny Hop Pt. 02

Story Info
A curious, erotic adventure in China.
1.7k words
4.41
10.8k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rain lead me by the hand out of the bathroom and down the hall to the bedroom. When we were beside he bed, she placed my hand on the nearest pillow and told me to lay down on the bed, face down, with my head on the pillow. By now I was so disoriented that I just stood there for a moment trying to comprehend what was happening. Rain stood behind me and whispered very close to my ear "Lay down or I will make you lay down."

I used my hands and knees to get my bearings and first sat, and then lay on the bed. I turned over on to my stomach and concentrated on calming myself. Fortunately, the hood that covered my face was quite porous, so breathing wasn't a problem. Several hands working together then loosened and removed my robe.

After the hot shower the air in the room felt cool. I was aware of every noise in the room. The pitter patter of small feet. Clinking sounds like metal striking glass. The whoosh of a flame being ignited. Soft whispers in a language that I heard every day but still did not understand. Liquid being poured. All of this over the soft chimes and swishing of the water music.

Finally, I felt the mattress undulate as small bodies sat beside me. I felt a warm liquid poured on to the small of my back, and then the hands I remembered from the shower began to massage me slowly. They started at my shoulders and slowly worked their way down. This was not typical massage. This was playful and relaxing. At one point, I would have sworn that they were drawing or writing on the skin of my back.

They worked their way down to my ass, and my thighs, calves and feet. At each stage more warm liquid was applied. After finishing with my feet, there was a pause and then I felt small feet step onto the center of my back.

Either Helen or Boo was slowly walking up and down my back. This was a little more intense. I felt her heels dig into certain locations and it make me moan softly with pain. I can only imagine that the other two ladies were holding the hands of the walker allowing her to balance on heels and toes and she kneaded the muscles underneath. Just when I was about to finally say that I could not take any more, she stepped off. My back muscles screamed in silent pleasure at the relief.

There was a pause, and then Rain whispered softly in my ear "It's time for you to turn over. Do not remove your hood."

I nodded silently and rolled over onto my back. I noticed that the muscles that had been in pain were now pliant and relaxed. I felt like I could have touched my knees with my forehead had I been so inclined, I was so limber.

"Place your hands above you." Rain whispered again. I heard Helen giggle as I lifted my arms and rested my hands on the cool pillow. Busy fingers placed my hands together in a praying position, and then I felt what could only have been the silk cord wrap around my wrists. Soon my hands and arms were immobile above my head.

I heard Rain say something to Helen and Boo in Mandarin, and then she addressed me in English.

"We are now going to address the front of your body. It is important that you lay as motionless as possible."

Nothing else was said. Soon I felt slick hands, arms and bodies rubbing against me. As my cock hardened again, my senses stayed razor sharp. I clearly knew that it was four small hands and two bodies writhing against me. They played with me and I knew that they were playing with each other. The giggling had stopped once they started touching me, and now I clearly heard their breathing deepen.

One of them sat on my right leg and slid up and down, pressing down hard when she would traverse my knee cap. At one point, one of them mounted me over my dick and rubbed herself rapidly on the slick, hard skin. I heard a sharp gasp and she cried out. Their movements against me and on top of me became frenzied and they were both moaning and panting. I could only imagine what they were doing to each other. For my part it was all I cold do not to move.

Suddenly I heard a sharp slap and one of them cried out. Then another slap. From the location of the sound I think that both younger ladies were spanked, either by Rain or by each other. Either way their movements stopped as if turned off by a switch. Both moved away from me, and I was again left alone with my thoughts rushing and my dick twitching. I held my breath waiting for what would happen next.

What happened was something that I would not have ever expected. I felt something slap hard against my shaft. I cried out. Again, my cock was slapped hard. I started to draw my knees up, but they were held down by two small, slick bodies. Finally, Rain was making an appearance in the ritual. Repeatedly she hit my dick. Sometimes it seemed it was with her hand and other times it was with what felt like a piece of hard rope.

With each strike, I could hear Helen and Boo make a soft cooing sound. Both were sitting on my knee caps and I felt them begin to rock and slide. I could feel how hot and wet their smooth vaginas were. That only made me harder, which increased the pain with each hit. I felt one of the small ladies shudder hard, and then there were no more slaps. Both girls slid slowly off my legs. My cock felt like it was vibrating with pain and sensitivity. My entire focus was on the eight inches of engorged flesh that had taken the punishment.

A few moments passed and I again heard rustling sounds and whispers. I felt a silky gloved hand slowly and firmly grasp mt penis right at the base, and squeeze slowly. The hand slid up a bit, and then it would slowly squeeze again. Movement...squeeze, movement... squeeze. And then the hand slid slowly back the base and the whole thing repeated. After a few repetitions the pace quickened a little. After a few more cycles, the sliding and squeezing became random. Long strokes followed by short squeezes and then short quick strokes followed by a squeeze that left me gasping. At several points, I felt the familiar orgasmic feeling building, but then she would do something different and it would subside.

The buildup was wonderful. The letdown was maddening. Suddenly, she grasped very hard and stroked fast and I exploded. I am sure that I have never felt an orgasm as intense.

I lay there completely limp. Every ounce of energy had left my body along with what felt like a quart of hot cum. I felt a warm cloth being used as it wiped up the mess on my stomach, chest and legs. The I closed my eyes and I drifted away.

When I opened my eyes again, the hood had been removed and my hands were untied. Helen and Boo were laying curled up motionless together at the foot of the bed intertwined with each other. Rain was now wearing my robe and was standing with her back to me doing something at the desk. I watched her and the thought struck me that her motions were perfect. I don't know why. It just seemed that way to me.

She turned and carried over to me a small porcelain cup filled with a steaming liquid.

"This is a tea made by my family in the Hunan district. We have produced this tea for over 300 years and it is quite famous among certain groups. Please drink all of it. It contains herbs and minerals that your body needs right now."

She handed me the cup, and then sat on the bed beside me. As I sipped she placed one of her hands on my chest over my heart. The tea was good. It was more than good. It was perfect. With each sip, I could feel my mind sharpening and my focus returning. It was a feeling that reminded me of something I had felt before. I had a clear vision of a weekend in Las Vegas last year with my college buddies. Henry pulling a vial out of his backpack and pouring some white powder on the glass table. I remembered that feeling very well. Yeah, I was sure that this tea was quite popular.

I was about to ask her about it when she again put her fingers to my lips.

"Just enjoy the tea and regain your strength. We have one more thing to do. It's the most important thing. Now you will experience the bunny hop. We are going to make you hard again as you lay there on your back. We will each take turns sitting on you and fucking you the best that we can. We will each take about a minute at a time. The one of us that makes you cum for the third time will be the one that can stay with you this night. You cannot touch us as we pleasure you, but you can talk to us. You can tell us things that will give us pleasure.

I placed my hand over hers on my chest, and then carried her hand to my mouth and kissed her fingers. It was an amazing tender moment with this curiously formal lady. She bit her lower lip, thought for a moment and then slapped me hard across my face.

"Do not do that again." She said, standing up. "I have not earned that kindness."

I laid back and closed my eyes. Fucking China! After a deep breath, I asked her if she would be so kind as to bring me another cup of tea.