The Bunny Hop Pt. 03

Story Info
A curious, erotic adventure in China.
1.9k words
4.39
10.6k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rain clapped her hands twice and said two words in mandarin. Helen and Boo slowly untangled themselves and rolled off of the foot of the bed. This was the first time that I could see them completely nude as there was city light coming in from the large window at the end of the room. We were on the 27th floor in a densely populated part of the city with many high rise buildings in close proximity. Tall buildings in China are inundated with neon lights. It is some sort of national fascination. The blue and red light from outside was now illuminating the wraith like bodies of my soon to be fucking contestants as they stretched looked at each other.

They both had nearly identical small, tight breasts that a pulp writer would probably call "perky." There was not an ounce of fat that I could see and their rib cage was clearly visible. Their hips and ass were imperceptible by American standards. It was their face that made them sexy. The deep expressive eyes and flaxen inky black hair. The tiny mouths and nose were like what you would see on a doll. Their skin was alabaster white and as smooth as polished marble.

Helen said something back to Rain and waved her hand dismissively. As much as Helen and Boo seemed to enjoy each other's company, I don't think that either of them especially cared for Rain. Rain was absolutely an authoritarian figure. Maybe not old enough to be their parent, but definitely mature enough to be their older sister. Helen whispered something to Boo and they both looked at Rain and giggled, and then walked off in the direction of the bathroom. Rain was absolutely inscrutable. She waited for about half a minute and then she turned and also walked in the direction of the bathroom. I heard the door close softly.

I closed my eyes, breathed deeply and tried to relax. The "tea" coursing through my veins insured that I was in no danger of falling asleep. I felt strangely disconnected from reality. I can tell you without a doubt that if I had been informed at any time in my past that I was about to be fucked by three very beautiful and sexy women, I would have felt a great deal of excitement. Mostly what I felt was a sense of...curiosity. What was this going to be like? Up to now my experiences with the three of them was like nothing I could compare. Nothing I had even dreamed about experiencing. Was this going to be more of the same?

I heard loud voices coming from the bathroom. Helen and Rain were exchanging words at loud volume. Then the talking stopped as if turned off by a switch, but this time the last words came from Helen. A moment later the door opened and the three of them reentered the bedroom. They were carrying towels and washcloths. After they arranged the items on the desk, Boo picked up a bottle of oil and a small packet and carried this over to me and set the items on the nightstand.

As was her style, she didn't say a word, but she smiled at me and raised he eyebrows as if asking me if it was okay? I nodded. She picked up the bottle and she poured a stream of the scented oil from my chest down to my knees. She then began to rub the oil in to my skin.

Her eyes stayed locked onto mine nearly the entire time she was working the oil. While she was not much with spoken conversation, she could talk volumes with her eyes and her expressions. I immediately knew when she was saying "Is this okay?", or "Do you like this?" When she started rubbing my cock she clearly expressed to me "I know that you like this!"

I had been a little worried that my erections might be done for the night. My experiences with cocaine had usually left me unable to get a full erection. Whatever was in the tea did not have this effect. Boo's nimble manipulation brought me to full attention, much to her pleasure. When I was hard and twitching, she leaned over and pantomimed licking me again as she had done in the bathroom earlier, but she did not make contact. Her eyes sparkled gleefully when I reacted. She picked up the packet from the table and after tearing it open, she removed a condom. She placed it over the head of my penis and slowly rolled it on. I felt certain that she had done this a time or two before.

My full attention had been on Boo, but when she walked away I saw that Helen was rubbing oil on her body. When she saw that I was watching her, she started rubbing more slowly, focusing on her breasts and between her legs. She turned her back to me, bent over and inserted her arm up between her legs and rubbed oil on her ass and now clearly visible pussy.

My first thought was "Okay, I guess Helen is going first." My second thought was "Wow, she is really good at that!"

She turned back to me and started walking over very slowly. "Andeee, I am going to fuck you sooooo good. I want you soooo bad. I want your big cock in my tight little pussy."

She climbed on to the bed at the foot and started crawling sensuously toward me.

"I am going to make you cum baby. I am going to be the one. I know you want me. You make me hot and dripping wet."

I had never paid for sex in my life. Nothing against prostitution, it was just a personal choice. Hearing Helen, I think I had an idea of what it was like to hire a Chinese whore. Not that it was bad, but it was a little more amusing to me than it was exciting.

Helen read my smile as encouragement. "Oh Andeee I know you want me bad. You want this tight little pussy. You want to put your big cock in me? I know you do. I know you want to cum in me. I am going to make you cry baby."

She said this as she crawled on top of me. She stood over me and spread her labia open as I watched. "You want this tight pussy baby?"

Then she dropped down and immediately stuffed my dick into her. I gasped in spite of my cynical thinking. Ill give her this...she was tight! If she had just stopped talking she might have made it happen right then. However, she started moaning comically loud and telling me that she was going to cum.

"Oh I'm cumming baby. You make me cum so hard. Now you cum with me. Please baby please. I want you so bad!"

I tried my best. I really did like Helen. And really, I think that fucking her for real would have been amazing. Her tight pussy squished hard on every square inch of me. I had never felt anything like that before.

She looked down at me as she slowed and then stopped. Her expression became glazed. She didn't look disappointed. I think that this was what she expected. I think that the argument in the bathroom was when they somehow decided that she was going first. She slid off of me and onto the floor. She reached over and removed the condom. She squeezed it with a hopeful laugh and then tossed it over to Rain, who tossed her back an unopened package. She removed it and placed it on me without a word. I half expected to see her pick up her clothes and trudge out of the room. Instead she walked over to Boo and hugged her. Boo kissed her on the forehead.

Boo then walked over and stood beside me. She smiled and leaned over and began to kiss my face. She kissed lightly and I could smell peppermint on her breath. While she kissed, her right hand started exploring my body, finally finding my still hard cock. She kissed and squeezed. I noticed that her other hand had slipped down between her legs where he was massaging slowly. Her kisses became slower and deeper. She then climbed on top of me and immediately placed me inside of her.

I had thought that Helen was tight, but Boo was even tighter. As wet as she was, I had to push and work with her to slide all the way in. It was amazing. She leaned over me and placed her hands on my chest. Her hair was hanging in my face. She rocked her hips slowly and her body shuddered as she moaned softly. There was nothing feigned about this. She rocked harder, and then faster. I could feel my climax building, nearing the point of inevitability. Then Boo cried out. She wrapped her arms around herself and took in a deep breath. Her body went as taught as piano wire and stayed that way for a few seconds, and then she let it out and relaxed completely. Without even looking at me, she rolled over off of me and removed the condom. She didn't even look.

I had to smile to myself and silently congratulate Boo. I should have known. It was never about me. She knew exactly what she wanted and she got it. I was just the tool that she used. Good for her. She put the new condom on me and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Rain walked over and stood beside the bed looking down at me. I was very surprised when I met her gaze. For the first time since I had first seen her, she didn't have a look of arrogance on her face. She looked a confused, maybe even a little afraid.

She removed the robe that she had been wearing and let it drop to the floor. It was the first time that I had seen her naked. Like the other ladies, her skin was taught and milky white. However, unlike Helen and Boo, there was a softness to her. She had wonderful curves. Her breasts were the size of a small orange and she showed a small bit of cleavage. Her nipples were small and dark. Her shoulders curved gracefully. Her hips were full and she actually had an ass that would fill out a pair of American jeans. Her legs were long and lean.

She leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Andy this is what I wanted. Ever since Kory showed me a picture of you I have wanted to be with you. I was the one who set this up for tonight, but you cannot tell Kory that I have said this to you. I wanted to know if you would want me, or if you want the Chinese girls that most western men want like Helen and Boo. Now I am scared that maybe I cannot make you happy."

I was shocked to hear this. My image of Rain changed in an instant, and I think that is the moment that I started to fall in love with her. Her change from arrogance to vulnerability was completely disarming. Despite my warning not to touch, I reached up and pulled her down beside me. Now it was my turn.