The Bunny Hop Pt. 04

Story Info
An erotic adventure in China.
2.2k words
4.55
7.2k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen and Boo made a graceful exit. Helen was chattering incessantly, as she had been most of the evening. If she was upset, she was able to contain her "disappointment" well. She didn't even look back as she walked out of sight down the hall. Boo looked back over her shoulder and gave me an impish smile. I suddenly wanted to know more about Boo, however she turned quickly and trotted off after her friend who was apparently calling to her.

Now I could devote my full attention to Rain, who was lying next to me on the bed. Her back was to me and her arms were wrapped around her chest, giving the impression that she might be chilled. I pulled on the other side of the bed spread and covered her up. She shook her head hard and kicked the cover away. I put my hand on her shoulder and she quickly shrugged it off. Now I was confused.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked. "What can I do for you?"

Without looking at me she said "I want you to lay down and be quiet. I need to think and focus very carefully and clearly. I need to find my Qi. I think also that you should."

I had no idea what Qi was much less how to find it. But it certainly sounded very spiritual so I decided to follow her lead and to close my eyes and relax. My thoughts immediately turned to the events of the past...hour? It hit me that I had no idea how long we had been in the room together. I tried to piece together everything that had happened to see if I could estimate how long it had been since I left Kory in the elevator. I wondered what he was thinking right now. I laughed to myself. Probably not about me at all.

I thought about Alicia. Holy fuck, if she found out about what I had been doing this evening she would shit a brick. On more than one occasion, she told me with a smile that I was solid but that I lacked "creativity" in bed. I used to press her about what that meant, and she would say "You either know what I'm talking about or you don't. There is no explaining it."

I think maybe now I know what she was talking about.

Just then Rain whispered to me "I think that you are having negative thoughts. I can see the tension in your face. I want you to only think of me. "

She took my right hand in hers and placed my hand between her breasts, palm down.

"I want you to feel my heartbeat. Feel my Qi, my Yin, my energy." She turned onto her back and lay perfectly still with my hand held on her chest. I cleared my mind the best I could. I focused on touch, on sound.

I could feel her heartbeat in the tips of my thumb, index and middle fingers. It was even and slow. Much slower than mine at that moment. I quickly lost interest in the heartbeat as I remembered where my hand was placed. The same fingers were also encircling her left breast. I lessened the pressure I was exerting and greedily slid them over her warm, dry skin from the initial curvature towards her nipple. I was picturing the view in my minds eye, watching them slowly tracing inwards and upwards.

The feel of a woman's breast has always been one of nature's most effective aphrodisiacs for me. It is so intimately feminine...so soft and simple and primal. I read once that children that were breast fed always retain a mammary fixation. My mother fed me from her breast for well over a year, so I am told. I'm sure that much of my fixation stems from that simple hunger satisfaction.

I felt the familiar stirrings in my groin as I continued to trace circular patterns. While she did not have an outward reaction to my touch, the fact that she had not stopped me spoke volumes. I felt certain that I would have been severely rebuked if I was somehow disturbing her spiritual search with my much earthlier one.

As if she was again reading my mind, she whispered to me twithought moving "Andy, take me into your mouth. Taste me. Satisfy your hunger."

I needed no further encouragement. I rolled onto my side and shifted to where my mouth was poised beside her left breast as she lay on her back. I kissed the soft underside and took in her aroma. The scent of an unknown, spice based perfume that I am sure had been applied many hours ago, lingered like an afterthought. And something else that was slightly sweet and sour at the same time. I flicked my tongue painting an arc along the underside. I could taste it better than smell and saliva flooded under my tongue. That sour sweet taste. I couldn't help myself as spittle ran out my mouth and down my tongue onto her soft skin. I was suddenly overwhelmed as I took as much of her as I could into my mouth and sucked hungrily.

Now there was a reaction from her. Her right hand crossed over and was placed just below her left breast so that she could hold it to me. The fingers of her left hand were intertwined in the hair on the back of my head. She slowly pushed me down and held me firmly against her.

She spoke again. This time louder. "Can you taste me, baby? Please suck hard. It's right there for you. I can feel your hunger. I know your desire. Harder, baby!"

I tried to control myself, but it was like I had not eaten in a week. My saliva was still flowing freely and it gave me the impression that I was actually drinking. The taste was completely familiar yet was absolutely foreign to me. It was like something from a dream. Was it possible to taste something in a dream? I had no idea.

To this point I had not touched her with anything but my mouth. Now I wanted to again caress her, however my hands were in use propping me up over her. I wanted to feel if she was wet. I wanted to taste her there too. I wanted the salty taste with the sweet. I wanted to make her lose control. I wanted to hear her scream my name over and over. I began to kiss rapidly down her stomach. I had just reached her navel when I felt her hand in my hair make a fist, pulling sharply. There was an intense burst of pain that somewhat broke the spell.

"No!" was all that she said as she slid out from under me and turned onto her hands and knees. "Not yet." She said more quietly and looked up at me with a soft smile. "Now again lay on your back and place your hands under you."

I complied, pining my hands with my ass. I was still hard and laying this way thrust my cock upward as if I was putting it on display. She crawled over to the edge of the bed and hopped down. She walked over to the desk and retrieved the urn of oil, which she carried back over to the edge of the bed. She poured a stream down my chest, stomach, penis and balls. Then she turned the container and poured some onto her own chest, catching it with her hand as it ran and dripped down her taught body. After setting the urn onto the nightstand, she used both hands to smear the oil onto her chest, stomach, thighs and between her legs.

One might think that after all I had experienced that night, I might be in sensory overload. However just the opposite seemed to be the truth. I was still hyper aware of even the smallest details. I could see a reflection of candle light in the satin shining surface of the bottom of each breast. The oil covering each of her nipples caused them to appear very dark...almost black. Her hair appeared to be almost as shiny as her oil covered skin, and was so black that it had a purple after glow.

She turned her body away from me and spread more oil into her ass and hips. She did this with both hands, spreading her cheeks slightly and letting her fingertips slowly trace a line from her lower back to the initial rise of her labia. It was apparent to me that she was enjoying this. She was enjoying both the showing and the touching.

"You like?" She said, looking back at me over her shoulder. "You want me?"

This seemed to be her element. She seemed to be most relaxed when she was acting to impose sexual control. She bent over again at the hips and wrapped her arms around her legs. Candle light flickered and glistened off of the oily taught skin on her ass and thighs. Her shining pussy glowed in the depths between her legs. She spread her legs slightly and brought one hand up between her legs and let her fingertips trail over the wet, pink folds of skin.

She straightened back up but left the hand between her legs. "I am very wet, Andy. It is you that has made me wet. Watching your cock get hard for me. You have a beautiful cock. Please reach down and touch it for me."

I didn't need a lot of encouragement. Watching her touch herself. Watching her passionate movements. Looking into her dark, sexy eyes. I reached down and lightly slid two fingertips up and down the base of my quivering penis. Her hand began to piston in and out from between her legs. Her legs slid a little farther apart. Her eyes were locked on the hand I was using to touch myself.

I started to move faster and her eyes opened a little wider. Her lips fell apart. I could hear her making small sounds. "Uhhh...uh...uhhhhh." Her hips started to rock back and forth in rhythm with her hand. She licked her lips slowly. I am not sure that I had ever witnessed anything so purely sensual.

Suddenly she was on me, straddling me. She moved my hand and began to rub her pussy on my hard dick. It felt amazing. She was pressing hard. Her eyes were closed. Between the already present oil and the warm juices from her pussy, the motion was nearly frictionless. All I could feel was the warmth and the pressure. I could feel wetness dripping down my balls.

She leaned down so that her nipples were just touching my chest. Without stopping her movement, she reached down between her legs and took my cock into her right hand. She lifted up just slightly and lifted the tip of my dick. When she had me in the position that she wanted, she hesitated and opened her eyes. She kissed me deeply and then she whispered to me "Now, honey, it is my turn to try to make you cum."

She then sat up fast and pushed me into her as hard as she could. We both yelled out. It was a moment before I realized that she had inserted me into her anus. Her tight sphincter was gripping the base of my cock like a tight rubber band. I looked up at her face. There was one tear falling down her left cheek. She had a severe smile on her face. "You like, honey? You like?"

Then she reached down between her legs again and began to massage her pussy at the same time that she began to rock. I was completely in shock. I had anal sex exactly one time before this, and it lasted for about ten seconds before my ex had asked me to stop. I don't think that much more than the tip had actually penetrated her. That was embarrassing. This was exquisite.

The intensity of Rain's actions shocked me. I am sure that I layd there for a moment with my mouth open just looking at her. "You cum for me baby." She gasped as she raised up and slammed down on me, over and over. Her hand was massaging her pussy fast and hard. Her breathing was deep and quick. "I need you to cum for me. I need release. I need you. Andy, I want you!"

She started panting and grunting loudly. Tears were running freely down both cheeks now. She slammed down hard and held it, squeezing hard against me. Now it was my turn to gasp. She loosened her ass, raised up and then slammed down and did it again.

I yelled out "Holy fuck!" And reached down and grabbed her ankles. She did this one more time and I exploded inside of her. I groaned like I had been punched in the stomach. She squeezed again on me as I was ejaculating hot cum. My body spasmed involuntarily. Once, twice...a third time. And then it was over. She leaned over on me and I held her tightly against me. I was breathing hard. My hips were still hiccupping softly. She was crying, sobbing and speaking words I did not comprehend. I closed my eyes and let her tears run over my lips. I tasted them and I understood.