The Bunny Way

Story Info
Dressed in a black bunny suit, a sissy pleases.
1k words
4.35
51.4k
37
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lea1234
Lea1234
165 Followers

I walk over, dressed in a black bunny suit, with fishnet pantyhose, black high heels and little bunny ears.

I start rubbing my cock through the bunny suit as I stare at your pole.

I start feeling the familiar feelings...

I get weak in the knees...

I start slowly kneeling, while staring at your hard cock, which is pointing at me. My knees touch the ground and my eyes never leave your cock head...

I take my sissy cock out and start jerking it with my right hand...my left hand slowly raising and aiming for your cock...my fingers make contact, and my fingers curls around your shaft, exposing the head...

I guide my head towards the big cock head that is pointing at my lips...the cock head pushes through my lips, stretching them as they glide around the head and reach the shaft...my tongue starts dancing circles around the helmet as I feel the collar being attached around my neck...

I close my eyes as I start bobbing my head, listening to the sounds of my saliva and the chain of my collar that jingles as I increase the speed of my sucking. I match the speed of my sucking with the speed of my jerking...

I'm so close daddy...feed me your cum daddy, feed your lil girl your big load of hot cum...I feel you tense up...you are close too...I release my cock and guide my hand to my boipussy...I slip a finger in and start pumping my hole as I suck harder and harder...I want that cum...then I feel it...

The first burst hits the back of my throat...so hot...such a slutty feeling...

The next bursts pour out thick and warm on my tongue...the feeling is too much...

I start pumping out jets of cum as I receive your hot load in my mouth...

I shiver and moan from the orgasm as I fist your rod to get the remaining drops to drip in the pool of cum in my mouth...

I look up at you and open my mouth wide, making sure none drips out...and then I close my mouth, reach for your cock head and push it through my lips...you feel the warmth of the cum on your cock head...I look up in your eyes and start swallowing...

Mmmmmm I start kissing daddy as I sit with both legs around your waist...our cocks touch as I gently rock my hips so that our cock heads touch and rub...

I moan in my kiss as I feel the sensitivity of my cockhead...our kiss is making daddy hard again...I reach down and grab your hard rod...I slowly pump my hand and I continue to explore your mouth with my tongue...

I release your mouth as I let my tongue glide one last time on yours...and I get off you, standing in front of you...I turn around and I bend slightly and grab both of my ass cheeks...I spread out the portion of the bunny suit covering my asspussy and reveal the opening to have access to my hole...the bunny suit has a crotchless opening to allow this lil bunny to be bred with the suit on...

I turn back around and straddle you between your legs, advancing so that daddy's hard cock points up directly at my boipussy...I shiver at the thought of the cock head pushing through the ring of my hole...I lick my hand to coat it with saliva and reach down to lube your rod...I then align it and slowly start sitting down...feeling the round knob pushing against the ring of my hole...then I feel it stretch and surround your knob...zapping my spine with a shock of pain and lust...I can feel the whole head is in...I stay in that position and grab your face and start kissing you, eyes closed. I feel the warming sensation of the stretching as I flick my tongue at yours, moaning as I slowly start sitting down some more...slowly, making me moan long oooooooooooooohs and aaaaaaaaaaaaahs...I reach your lap with my cheeks as I feel you are completely in me...I start moving up, determined to thrust up until only the head is in...and then I glide it back down, releasing the kiss and putting both hands on your shoulders...the fucking had begun...I can now move up and down with ease, and do so with eager...the penetrations are making me feel numb and electrified, provoked and stimulated...I love this feeling...I love feeling daddy's big cock impaling me...eyes closed, I continue to rock up and down, holding on to your shoulders as I fuck myself on your pole.

A slow, building sensation takes my attention gently away from the cock head that is plowing my anal chamber, and begin to feeling a tingling in my back... oh my god... oh my god...I open my eyes and my mouth, stare into the void as I keep pumping my boipussy on daddy's dick. The build-up is reaching the point of no return...this is happening...OH MY GOD...my balls tighten and I feel familiar shivers...I let out a long scream 'daaaaaaaddyyyyyyyyyy... yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy' and release a final OOOOOOOOOOOH as my rhythm slows down due to the takeover of the powerful orgasm...my sissy cock starts dripping white pearls and my whole body convulses from the electricity...my nails dig in to your shoulders as my head kicks back and up and my mouth remains open to release a more gentle aaaaaaaaaah, with the tone descending progressively as I am slowly drained of me being with the fading of my orgasm.

My senses slowly coming back to me, I look at daddy and notice that you are on the verge of releasing your thick load in my womb. Despite the pain, I continue to rock my booty on your cock...and suddenly, your cock starts swelling...your whole body tenses...I slow down my rhythm to milk your cock slowly with the ring of my asspussy...I feel a warm...no...hot sensation in my womb...I close my eyes again and feel the new lubrification coating my insides...which allows me to go faster and not feel any pain...mmmmmm your cum is such a remedy...thank you daddy...

Lea1234
Lea1234
165 Followers