The Burglar

Story Info
Burglar gets his comeuppance.
6.2k words
3.53
39.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke as her book fell off the bed onto the floor, the noise startling her. She didn't know that she'd fallen asleep but checked the bedside clock, its red LED numbers showing her 12:37. Damn! Then there was a noise from downstairs and she became concerned. Enough to reach down between the mattress and the night-stand to where her husband had installed a soft chamois-leather holster that held her Glock. Hidden from view but readily available as she now pulled the gun easily from the holster and listened intently.

Maybe the noise wasn't the book falling to the floor? Her hearing was extremely sharp and she lay, slightly breathless, waiting for anything that would confirm that she was hearing things, outside of the house settling as the night cooled.

There it was again, a rustling sound as if someone was treading carefully maybe coming up the stairs. Thinking quickly so as not to be caught in bed, she slipped out, her silk full-length night-gown enabling her to leave the bed silently. Holding the gun in her right hand, she tip-toed towards the half-open bedroom door and gently pulled it fully open. A flash of light flickered in the hallway and she was startled, holding her breath in case the mere fact of her breathing could be heard.

A coolness came over her and she shivered, goose-bumps breaking out on her arms, with her nipples suddenly thrusting hard and erect through the blood-red silk with its shoe-string straps.

At thirty-five, and 5' 9" she was very confident in herself with a growing anger suppressing any fear that some bastard would think he could break in and wander round her house. She moved towards the stair well and looked over the top. Directly below her a man's head and body was starting to move up the stair, facing away from her until he almost reached the landing half way up. Without thinking, she flicked on the lights in the well, and yelled "Stay right there or I'll shoot!"

He froze but slowly turned as if to look up the stairs; his face was hidden in a black ski-mask and he wore black jeans, turtle-neck sweater and leather driving gloves. Spreading his hands wide, he said "Hey Lady. I ain't armed so just be careful with that gun!"

"Stay still or I will fire! Now, on your hands and knees!" Slowly he complied as she moved down the upper stairs to the landing. He was still under the landing level so propped at an angle facing upwards at her, his eyes feasting on the fact that she had a great figure under the blood-red night-dress.

She, for her part, was wondering how the hell this guy had got into the house, had avoided the security system and just what the hell was SHE going to do now? Her mind raced as she kept back from his reach; she knew that she was vulnerable in her silk clothing and wasn't going to allow him to be able to reach her. "Put your hands behind you!" she yelled, her voice rising with her fear. Slowly he complied and his chin rested on the top stair, as his eyes stared at her through the holes in the mask.

She couldn't leave him or even turn around as she knew that he'd attempt to grab her. A Mexican stand-off. What the hell was she going to do? He answered her questioning mind by suddenly bringing his hands back to his sides in an attempt to push himself up and leap at her. Instinctively, she lashed out, bringing her gun down on the side of his head. He immediately grunted and collapsed onto the stairs. He was clearly out for the count.

She stood in shock having reacted on the fear instinct, realizing that she could have actually killed the guy; she watched him for a few moments and saw that he was breathing, his body moving with the intake of air. Still cautious, she stepped over him and down the stairs to the main floor of the house, and turned towards the kitchen. Flicking on lights she tested the back door and found it unlocked. How the hell had that happened. She knew that she'd set both the locks and the lower-floor alarms before she'd retired to bed. Tom, her husband, was in Vegas at the CES show; as an IT expert his company had sent him there and he wasn't due to return until tomorrow, Friday, when he would drive home to their home in Palos Verdes.

Her first thoughts were to disable the guy, and while he was still unconscious, she went to their utility-pantry and took a roll of duct tape. Using more caution, she approached the body and placing the gun at hand on the floor, pulled some length of tape and gingerly reached out to pull his right arm behind his back. Then wrapping tape around the wrist, she pulled it sharply behind him and quickly pulled the left arm to match it. Holding the gloved hands close together like she'd seen on the TV cop shows, she was able to continue wrapping the hands with the tape until she felt that he would not be able to free himself anytime soon.

Feeling bolder, she then added tape to his ankles, binding them tightly together. She watched him for signs of life but he was out for the moment. Standing, and looking around she wondered "What next?" Picking the gun up, she moved to the kitchen and placed it on the antique, wooden, country-style table. Slowly her breathing slowed; she felt her left breast and her heart wasn't thumping as much as it had been.

She should call the police. But, for whatever reason, she dialed her next-door neighbors. A male voice drowsily answered, grunting 'Hello'.

"Jack! It's Sally next door. I'm sorry to call this late, but I've caught a burglar going through my house. Can you come and help me please?"

Now wide awake, he replied "Sure Sally. Gimme two minutes to get some clothes on. I'll be there!"

"Jack - come round the back; I'll leave the kitchen door unlocked." He grunted a quick acknowledgement and hung up. She hung up the phone and padded around, automatically setting the coffee pot to brew what would have been the morning's first taste of the day. She then went back to the stairs to find the man awake and struggling to free himself, to no effect. He was well secured. Still she wondered what to do. Jack would know, she thought.

Her thoughts flashed to Jack, and Anne, his wife. They'd been neighbors for over five years now with everything - on the surface - as normal as neighbors could be, but she and Jack had indulged themselves after one of his riotous parties, at two in the morning, when everybody else had either gone home or was asleep; particularly Anne! They'd been left in the hot-tub at the time and as she'd moved to leave he had pulled her towards him. She knew he was drunk, as was she, and she couldn't resist his strong arms pulling her back towards him in the water.

How he did it she didn't know; couldn't remember, but suddenly she was without her bikini-top, and his huge hands had grasped her breasts, turning her towards him as he brought her face towards his for a passionate kiss. For a micro-second she has started to resist, but secretly she had always fancied him and gave in to her own passions and returned the kiss strongly.

It didn't matter how long it had lasted; minutes or maybe nearer an hour; her fuzzy brain simply turned to mush as he found her bikini-bottoms and had slipped them off her. She moved her legs around him and he impaled her on his raging erection. She had gasped but reacted instinctively squeezing his cock as he thrust into her, the feelings intensifying exponentially inside her.

Moments later, her 'walked' her across to the edge of the jacuzzi, and sat her gently on the edge, where the decking surrounded it. She relaxed and widened her legs allowing him to penetrate her more strongly. She had lain back and her memories now, eighteen months later, were of watching the night sky, as the stars twinkled down at them and she rose to a giant orgasm with Jack following her seconds later, grunting loudly as her filled her with his outpourings.

They had kissed and cuddled for some time after, and he regained some more strength - she knew not from where - and this time, still at the edge of the tub he had renewed his lust inside her; she wallowed in the sensations and although she didn't reach an orgasm as such, she was satiated by his physical loving, almost sleeping on the decking as he withdrew from her. The next thing she knew he had picked her up and carried her into the family room, grabbing some towels and drying her off gently as she stood and allowed him full access to her body.

Eventually, they came to their senses dressing in their party clothes, and then found her bikini still floating in the tub; he walked her back to her house to the very same door that he was approaching now. Nothing more had been said over the months intervening, but they both smiled at each other when they met; him raising an eyebrow at her and she nodding softly, acknowledging their secret. She was good friends with Anne and felt somewhat guilty, but this dissipated and the girls continued their own friendship over the following months. She assumed Jack had never told Anne of the indiscretions!

Now, here he was again, but this time, dressed in jeans and a T-shirt, barreling through the door, asking if she was okay? She rushed towards him forgetting her mode of dress and clung to him, suddenly relieved beyond comprehension that here was a friendly face. He in turn was suddenly aware of the scent of her and the feeling of her supple body in his arms. Without thinking they kissed and he almost forgot why he was there...

Then reality rushed back at him, and he untangled himself from her arms. "Where's the bastard? Has he hurt you in any way?"... She replied giving him the briefest report and leading the way to the stairs. The man was now lying still, having realized that he wasn't going to get anywhere fast without their help.

She continued: "Tom's away in Vegas at the CES show and won't be home until tomorrow and how this guy got in I don't know; even the alarm system is off which I know I set before I went to bed, yet somehow...?" Her voice trailed away as Jack looked at her quizzically.

"But Jack's car is outside in the driveway."

In turn, she looked at Jack; "No", she said, "He drove the Audi and told me he wouldn't be home until Friday night." They both looked at the hooded man lying there and Jack leaned down to pull the ski-mask off him. Sally gasped out loud.

"Tom! What are you doing here?" Her voice rose both with anger and relief that her husband was the guy lying on the floor in front of them. Then she remembered that she'd whacked him around the head with her gun, and knelt down to turn his head, to see some blood trickling from what was actually quite a small cut, the ski-mask having deflected some of the blow from the gun.

"It's not too bad" said Jack. He turned to address Tom directly. "What are you playing at Tom? Don't you know that you gave Sally a helluva fright?"

He still lay sideways on the floor looking up at them and with a rather sheepish grin said: "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen, but I guess I wanted to see if Sally was up to anything while I've been gone." He paused. "You see, I know you two were 'at it' after your party last year and I wanted to see if it was continuing in any way!" They looked dumbfounded at him, and after a moment, Jack spoke.

"What do you mean 'at it'?"

"Yeah. I know you didn't think anyone was watching, but I'd woken up to take a leak and saw you two humping like rabbits on the edge of the tub. You sure made a meal of it, didn't you?"

Sally stared at her husband, anger and guilt growing inside her head as she realized that Tom hadn't said anything for over a year. What the hell was he playing at? She looked at Jack, now slightly red-faced, and obviously feeling some guilt also.

Jack spoke. "Christ man, why the hell didn't you speak up? This was a stupid thing that we did, but we were well tanked and it just sorta happened! Have you been brewing about this all this time?"

Tom twisted around slightly to look at Sally, and sneeringly said that he knew she was a beautiful woman and possibly fancied other men; He was a bit of a geek and wasn't surprised by the 'quick fuck' that had occurred but hoped that it hadn't gone any further, and No, he hadn't talked to Anne about it 'just in case' it was a 'one-off'.

Except he HAD stewed about it but this was the first time he'd been out of town for some period of days, and while he was away, he kept thinking that Sally would take advantage of his absence. Now, he guessed he'd made a mistake...

Sally broke in. "Too damned right buster! Except for that one night, I've been faithful to you since we've been married, and I think you would have been better off if you HAD mentioned it. We could have cleared the air!" She was breathing heavily now, her chest rising and falling under the thin silk, her breasts outlined, catching Jack's eyes, to his discomfort.

Tom looked at her again. "Yeah, but I bet you've fancied him since they moved in next door?" As he spoke, she was getting angrier.

"Yes, I did - no, make that I DO - fancy him. As Jack said, it was a 'one-off' but you're really pissing me off and I've a mind to make up for some lost time! You creep into this house, frightening the crap out of me; you're damned lucky I didn't shoot you and what a bloody mess that would have made in the news! Now, you're lying there saying you KNEW all along! Christ! Is this what gets you off? We haven't had sex for about a month now, and the last time was 'wham-bam' without the 'thank you Ma'am'. Some fucking husband you are!"

She turned and stormed into the kitchen as Jack knelt down to see to releasing Tom's bindings; a few seconds passed while he looked at them and then turned towards the kitchen, to find a knife or scissors. "Hey Sally. Where do you keep the scissors? I'll cut Tom out of the tape if you like?" She looked blankly at him, her thoughts pounding through her head.

Lowering her voice she said "Can you believe it? All this goddamned time he KNEW? Not a word and yet he creeps into the house! What was his motive? Was he gonna kill me?" Jack moved towards her, and wrapped his arms around her again and conscious of the thin silk in his hands.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked. "I think that we should cut him free but you might want to call the cops and tell them what's been going on so that they know the score and can protect you." She cuddled into him for a few more seconds. Her eyebrows went up as she thought something through. She smiled up at him mischeviously. Her hand went down to between them and felt his penis in his jeans, stroking it until it stirred under her ministrations.

"How'd you like to fuck me again? Right now? I want the bastard to pay for the fright he gave me and I know exactly how to do that!" He was stunned and couldn't reply quickly. "Come on" she said, "help me here!" And, with that, she marched in her bare feet through to where Tom still lay on his side. Addressing him direct, she said, "You know what, Buster. This is the end of the road. I've put up with your weird lifestyle for too long, and it ends here, right now!

"Yes, you're correct. I HAVE fancied Jack for some time, but - apart from the party last year, I - we - have done nothing about it. I know he loves Anne and I wouldn't want to break that up, but he gave me one huge orgasm last year, and I gotta tell ya, I've thought about it a lot, and have even fantasized about it when you've fumbled around in bed like fucking Tarzan, while I was remembering Jack's wonderful prick blowing my mind!"

She turned away and without thinking, tugged at Tom's feet, pulling him down the last two steps of the stairway, banging his head on the steps before he could brace himself. Once she'd got his body onto the marble flooring, he was easy to slide towards to kitchen. Jack stepped in. "Whoa, hold it Sally, what the hell are you thinking?" She stood up straight and looked him in the face.

"I'm gonna fuck you in front of him! If he's so damned unconcerned and thinks that I'm that sort of girl then I'll give him something to think about when he's feeling horny, 'cos it sure as hell won't be ME fucking his brains out anymore!" She stooped down again and started to pull a struggling Tom towards the kitchen. Jack could only lean down to assist her; she was obviously determined in her moves although he didn't understand what she wanted. Together, they pulled Tom by the feet, sliding him across the tiles until he was almost under the large kitchen table. She motioned to Jack.

"Here. Help me sit him up on the chair." And, he complied, as she pushed the chair nearer to Tom, and Jack lifted him by the shoulders. Tom struggled a bit but Jack was definitely stronger and, angered by Tom's unspoken attitude, hefted him into a sitting position on the chair. Sally watched as this happened, a growing distaste for her husband and his claims. Shit, he never had been that good in bed, but she'd thought - like many women - she could train him to satisfy her. At first , their marriage, seven years ago, had been exciting and Tom did try to please her, but she needed consideration and he simply did not have the initiative to work towards pleasuring her. Thank God there's been no children, as she had secretly continued taking the pill, fearing that things might collapse eventually.

"What the hell are you doing" said Tom. "Get me out of these bindings and we can sort out everything!" But Sally wasn't listening. She reached for the tape again, and in one swift movement, ripped off about a foot-length of the tape, and - almost professionally - slapped it across his mouth, surprising him and shutting him up. His muffled anger came through and he shook his head, but of course, couldn't dislodge the tape.

"No, Tom. I've had enough. You frighten the crap out of me by sneaking in. As I said, I could've shot you, and now you tell us that you've been hiding what you knew! Jeez, what kind of creep are you?" Tom sputtered in answer but she wasn't listening; she turned to Jack. "Help me tie him to the chair; I don't want him falling off now!" She again picked up the duct-tape and started unrolling a large length, wrapping it around Tom's shoulders and the chair back. Two more complete turns around, and then she stooped to wrap more around his legs. This time her straps slipped off her shoulders and in anger, she stood quickly and let the nightdress fall off her, stepping out, naked before both men. They both ogled her as she stood up.

"Still fancy me Jack?" He, bemused at events unfolding, nodded. Of course he did! "Good. That's VERY good, 'cos I want you to 'do me' again like you did the last time! Right here. Now. On this table. In front of this idiot who didn't know how good he had it!"

She slipped up onto the middle of the table, about four feet along from Tom. "Come on Jack, you'd better be quick as you'll need to get back to Anne!" Jack moved slowly, not quite sure what to do, but as he approached her, she again reached to his jeans and swiftly unzipped him, reaching in through the zipper, to feel him already semi-hard. She smiled. "There, that's better. I knew you'd not let me down!" She proceeded to stroke him strongly; he had not got on any underwear - going "commando" as he often did - and within seconds he was burgeoning through the gap. She flipped the top button and the jeans slipped to the floor and she had full sight of him as she felt herself warming to this kinkier side of her personality. 'God, am I going to fuck him right here, in front of Tom?'

"Do you remember Jack, how we did it on the side of the decking? If you've forgotten, I bet Tom here can remember! He's sneaky and gets his rocks off watching others when they don't know! So, let's give him a show..."

She pulled him into her, as she spread her legs wide and holding his cock, pulled him right into her crotch. She knew she was turned on; much more than she should have been but the weird situation was fed by her anger and now, her desire for some fulfillment, knowing that Jack's cock could provide this.

12