The Burglars

Story Info
Breaking into a house can lead to surprises
1.3k words
3.91
45.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed and turned off the TV, she hated when David had to go away on business. The house was so quiet when he was away, she heard the backdoor rattle a little on its hinges, and thought that she would have to get David to look at it when he came back as it was not locking properly sometimes.

She turned off the light as she went up the stairs to bed, David would be home tomorrow evening which was good. After 10 years of marriage she should be used to him being away once every six weeks, but she didn’t think that she would ever get used to it, sometimes she got so lonely & frustrated.

She stripped off and climbed into bed, snuggling under the covers. It was quite a warm night, so she did not bother to put on any night clothes, she often slept in the nude, after all the only person who was likely to see her was David. Not that she didn’t still have quite a good figure for her 45 years, she still got wolf whistles from guys on Building sites, and David, who was 12 years younger than her was always telling her how firm and pert her breasts were for a woman her age.

She dropped off to sleep quickly, and slept for a while. She wasn’t sure how much later, but she woke with a desperate urge to pee, she also felt a little thirsty. She climbed out of bed, the moonlight coming through the window shined on her pale skin, making her look very white in its glow. She pulled the curtains closed and went to the bathroom, pulling on the light, she sat down and relieved herself.

She listened thinking that she heard a noise, but then she thought that it must be the backdoor rattling again, she would really have to get David to fix it, it was a little annoying. The noise stopped, so she was sure that was what it had been.

Not bothering to get her dressing-gown, she decided to go down to the kitchen to get a glass of water as her throat was a little dry. She walked down the stairs, her pale flesh again glowing in the moonlight from the window on the stairs. She thought that she must look like some ethereal figure in the moonlight, and wondered what anyone would think if they could see her, maybe that she was a spectre called out by the moonlight.

She did not bother to turn the light on, she knew her way around the house in the dark, so did not need it on. She went to the kitchen, and filled a glass from the cold tap. She thought that she heard a noise behind her, but thought that it was only her imagination.

She walked back into the living room, and noticed that the magazine rack had somehow fallen over. She put down the glass on the side, went over to the magazine rack, and leant over to stand it up. This was not a good move, because as she bent over to pick it up, she felt someone grab her hands behind her, and another hand go to her mouth. There was someone in the house, and they had her in their grip.

They pulled her up, and she saw that there was another person standing in front of her. The one in front of her was a young guy in his early 20’s, his eyes were appraising her body, and her mind began working overtime. She knew that the two guys were burglars, and had broken into her home to rob her, however, she thought that if she played her cards right, she could turn the situation to her advantage.

The guy behind her whispered in her ear, that he was going to take his hand away from her mouth, and that she should not scream, otherwise they would hurt her. She nodded her consent, and he took his hand away. The guy in front of her seemed to wake from a trance, and said to her,

“ You’re a daring one, coming down on your own to sort us out, and naked as well. Is your husband a coward or something?”

“I’m all on my own here”, she breathed, “ and maybe you can both help me out”

“ I don’t trust her, “ said the guy behind her, still holding tightly onto her hands.

“Would I come down here naked if I had any ulterior motives in mind? Apart from one of course”

“And what’s that lady?” the guy standing in front of her appraising her body asked.

“What do you think?” she breathed, looking at the bulge that was growing in his tight jeans. “ You want to touch, don’t you?”

“Johnny, don’t be silly,” said the guy behind her, he was obviously less trusting, but he could not see the nakedness that his friend could see.

“It’s ok, Billy. I wanna get me some piece of ass tonight, and this lady seems very obliging, so why not?” Then, he walked closer to her, put his hands on her breast, feeling the firmness of them. He rubbed them gently, and she could feel herself beginning to get wet.

“Tell your friend to let go, and I’ll lay on the sofa for you both,” she said.

Johnny nodded to his friend Billy, and he let go of her. She stepped away from them turning to Billy as she did. His eyes popped as he saw what his friend Johnny could see.

She went over to the sofa, and lay down on her side, so that both her breasts were hanging over the sofa, presented towards the two guys.

They came over, and began to rub and suck at the two ample breasts as she lay there enjoying the power she hade over the situation. Her nipples were standing out like organ stops ,and her pussy was getting wet and sticky. After a while, she could take it no longer, she wanted her pussy felt, she was grinding it against the sofa as it got wetter and wetter. She grabbed one hand of each of them, and placed them on her bare, wet pussy. They did not need telling what to do, as they both began to rub at her wet sticky pussy, then they sank their fingers deep inside her. She was so wet and horny by now, she had never had so much attention paid to her breasts and pussy.

She needed to suck sometime, so reaching across to Johnny’s zip, she undid it, freeing his virile young cock, which she duly took into her mouth. Seeing this Billy moved down her body, and sunk his tongue deep into her sodden pussy, lapping greedily at her juices. For someone who was not interested, he was certainly getting down to it.

He ate greedily at her pussy as she sucked deeply on Johnny’s cock, making her flood into Billy’s mouth. At last she could take it no more, and taking Johnny’s cock from her mouth, breathed that she needed a cock inside her, Billy did not need telling twice and rammed his young throbbing cock deep into her pussy, her muscles pulling him deep into her pussy as she sucked hard on Johnny’s cock.

Billy moaned and sighed as he was pulled deep, and gripped tightly by her muscles, until he came in her pussy, at the same time that Johnny shot his load deep into her mouth. She collapsed with a contented sigh, but she was not finished. She dragged them both upstairs, and joining her in her bed, Johnny took his turn at fucking her hard.

They left in the early hours of the morning, after satisfying her at least twice more. At about 11 am that morning they returned to fix the door that they had broken into, and she knew that whenever David was away again, she could get her two young burglars to come back and satisfy her sexual needs.