The Burglars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frank Noir
Frank Noir
360 Followers

"Aaah," she cried.

Shaking violently, she gave in to the orgasm, tightening her love muscles around Matt's pounding cock. Seconds later, Matt tensed up as he too climaxed, his jerking cock shooting powerful jets of hot semen into his girlfriend's tender pussy.

"Ohhh," he yelled.

"Mmmh yeah," Sonja purred, feeling the warm spurts of Matt's cum spraying the insides of her love canal.

"Open your mouth, bitch," the black burglar grunted, as he grabbed his erect cock with his gloved hand, pointing the tip towards her lips.

Sonja opened her mouth, and Matt watched in fascination, as the burglar pushed the hard, chocolate-brown cock into her mouth and started ejaculating.

"Uuunnnhh, yeah, drink my juice, you little slut," the burglar yelled as his cock jerked wildly, its head pumping hot loads of sperm into Sonja's mouth.

Matt watched her swallow mouthful after mouthful of the black man's thick cum. Seconds later, the burglar withdrew, his cock glistening from semen and saliva.

Matt lay still, his cock still hard inside Sonja's hot slit.

The burglars put their clothes back on and left the bedroom.

Sonja held her sex muscles tightly clutched around Matt's cock, making him stay erect. Then, slowly, he started fucking her.

She moaned quietly, as his hard cock slid in and out of her pussy. He whispered into her ear, retelling the events of the night – how he had watched her getting fucked by two masked strangers, and finally getting to fuck her himself, ending up with a cock up his own ass.

Sonja moaned louder, Matt's cock making her climax over and over, as she just lay back, letting it happen. And she whispered to him, too. She told him what it had felt like – the two cocks inside her, the leather gloves in her pussy, her mouth, her ass, their hot cum spurting onto her breasts, her face, her ass.

Matt's cock swelled as he listened, plunging into her pussy again and again. His sweat dripped from his body onto her breasts and her face, mingling with her love juices, until finally they came together, climaxing in each other's arms, Sonja crying out in her orgasm as Matt emptied himself, grunting like a beast, his cock madly pumping hot spurts of cum into his girlfriend's flesh.

They lay together. They fell asleep together.

The next day they discovered that nothing had been stolen. They checked and double-checked. No, nothing at all.

There was glass to sweep up, but still – it could almost have been a dream.

Frank Noir
Frank Noir
360 Followers
12