The Burglary

Story Info
Photographer & model discover Shangri-la.
1.6k words
3.95
24.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane and I came upon Shangri-La suddenly while walking a path along the pond. It was the morning after a party at the cabin of a friend of Jane's, a rather unique kind of party. A friend had invited me there for Friday night.

"It's a photo party," Jane said. "Where the women get to photograph the guys."

"Are the guys going to be naked?" I asked.

My friend gave a coy smile that told me the answer.

"They do not have to be, but I am sure some will be nude," she said.

Jane was true to her word. I accepted her invitation out of an adventurous spirit, knowing that I rated no special merit as a model. My body was nothing for a woman to drool over, and my looks did not amount anything over the average, if not qualifying as ugly, and could not even match Jane's delectable form.

"I like your eyes," Jane said, "and want to photograph them."

It is a rare thing for a male to have a woman of Jane's demeanor desire him in any way, much less with a camera, so, from this fact and a spirit of adventure, I accepted her invitation. The party was true to her word, except that all the men, including me, got naked and were the indiscriminate subjects of ladies wielding cameras. Flashbulbs popped wildly around the room as dressed ladies took in our naked attributes. Jane did pay special attention to me, though not just my eyes. The cabin was in front of a pond at the end of a dirt road. Yet, despite the action and the setting the party was controlled. If there was any sex, it happened in one of the two bedrooms and none of the guys would go down on each other in front of the group. Jane wanted more privacy and, in the morning, we sallied off down a path that led away from the cabin to see if we could find what her camera eye was seeking.

Though I left the cabin in shorts and a tea shirt I was soon naked. My clothes were waiting for me behind some bush along the path and the luscious Jane positioned her camera to take in what I could offer it. I watched her long auburn hair fall gently across her shoulders and the bounce and rhythms of her supple figure as she walked and photographed my nudity for her pleasure. I was getting less inhibited and less afraid to show her more eroticism. My cock flapped around my legs and I would touch it under the canopy of trees out there in the woods and during one of those moments along the path, I stumbled into a clearing and saw Shangri-La.

It hardly compared to that mythical place of perfection in the mountains of Tibet and in the Buddhist faith. It was shaped like a Swiss chalet with two floors, a porch on the second floor, a slanting roof, and a wooden sculpture of an Indian chief on the deck, complete with spear and headdress. A sign posted on the door said Shangri-La, with the words "The Stanleys," painted underneath the famous legend. We had stumbled on the second home of a family from somewhere named Stanley, and this cabin was, no doubt, their escape.

"Do you think we should," Jane asked.

"We could always say that we did not see the signs," I said.

There was another dirt road that led to the cabin. Another photographer would have had the spectacle of a clothed female with a camera prowling for any signs of life while a naked male model waited in the woods.

"Check for fresh tire tracks," I told Jane.

She did and finally gave the all clear. I strolled out from undercover into the yard of Shangri-La. Some snaps accompanied me.

"Wait," Jane said.

I waited and she reached into her backpack where her film was. Much to my surprise, the beautiful photographer materialized with a small camcorder.

"Mmmmm," she said, smiling. "This is what I want to do."

My cock was already loaded and the sight of the camcorder almost brought it over the edge.

"You like this," Jane said. "Good. Kneeling and stroke yourself in front of the sign."

The camera aimed in on my hands that slowly worked up the volcano within. Eroticism flowed through me like electricity and the voltage of it was almost too much to bear. In still photographs the model has to wait for the shot while in video there is no pause or break. The action is continuous; my inhibitions had no place now and Jane did not want them.

"You're all mine now," she said. "Climb up next to the Indian."

This feat was not difficult and I stood next to the Indian. The camera caught me posing with the wooden sculpture. I bent over, kneeled, pretended to suck him off, and stroked while Jane filmed me from below. The camcorder was driving me wild and I could not control the urges coming from within me. When one inhibition was met, it was soon breached. The film recorded it and Jane pressed me on to do more.

"Wow, two savages," Jane said, "one naked and the other half-naked. What more could a lady photographer want?"

"Hey, here is a window that is not locked," I said.

Jane filmed a hard naked man trembling on the verge of explosion breaking into a cabin in the middle of the woods. I ran down and let Jane inside.

"I cannot hold any longer," I moaned.

"On the dinner table," Jane said.

I lay on the Stanley's dinner table and spread my legs wide. Jane smiled and commented about what was for dinner as her camcorder shot me from the balls up and then caresses my loaded shaft, then zoomed in like a dive bomber onto the lava that seeped out. I let go with a roar that could have been heard by the Stanleys, wherever they lived. It covered me, hitting my neck and my face, splashing indiscriminately and the camcorder got the full measure of it.

"Rub it in," Jane said.

I lay on the table, breathless. Jane took my hand and kissed it. She then placed it on my chest in the middle of how sticky I was and she started rubbing. My chest heaved up and down while my fingers and hers rubbed.

"Damn, that looks so good through this viewfinder," Jane said.

When I caught my breath the show began again. I rubbed on the dinner table until I was ready to go again. Jane had me leave the table and perform on the couch, with the television going. My cock and my ass were seen from many different angles. I went upstairs into one of the bedrooms and saw a library that one of the Stanley children kept. It must have been a daughter, for the library contained a couple issues of Playgirl. Jane made me adopt the poses there, filming me imitating some of the guys naked in the magazine. One shot set in the magazines gave us an idea. In it a woman was filming another woman taking pictures of a naked guy, a pizza delivery boy that she stripped down. While the photo shoot was tame, Jane proposed to make it less so in her version and we found the vehicles in the master bedroom.

A wide mirror stood on the opposite wall from the bed. Jane positioned the camcorder where it could get all the action. The nuclear power flowing through my erotic zones was uncontrollable and Jane took the camera, rapidly firing shots as I stroked into the mirror and her camera. The camcorder took us all in, a clothed female and naked male in front of the mirror. Watching myself doing this for her and the reflection of the wicked Athena behind me, working me over with her camera, instilled a fresh eruption.

"Ahhhh," I screamed into the Shangri-La and collapsed back on the bed.

Later on I saw how the camcorder caught the hot stuff leaving me in rapid streams right in the face of Jane's camera to cover me once more.

Now Jane could not resist. She moaned that she could not hold back and jumped on my face, parting her panties just enough to let my tongue in. It took only a couple of passes on her rock hard love to have a waterfall crashing down into my mouth and across my face and my throat. Then she pulled off of me just enough to snap a picture of me drinking her honey and collapsed beside me on the Stanley's bed, too exhausted to move.

We held each other for a long time without speaking.

"That was beautiful," she said, "absolutely beautiful."

We had the feeling that our luck would not hold out too much longer. When we had our strength back I put the house back in order while Jane filmed me. Then we left it as it was. Two days later we returned to Shangri-La. We came as we had the first time, Jane filming my naked cock and ass moving along the path. I suddenly heard voices. We crouched low behind a rock and peered down at the house Jane and I had illegally entered and used as our studio. There was a car in the driveway, parents shouting at their kids to do something. Jane gave me a long kiss and we slipped back along the wooded path.

"We have that and you are a fantastic model," she said.