The Bus

Story Info
A horny stranger gets his fill.
2.1k words
4.5
169.7k
165
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daisy_x
Daisy_x
287 Followers

The light overhead flickered as it dimmed, the bus driver turning the lights low signaling to the passengers it was time to get some sleep. It was an incredibly long journey, and Hazel had already been dozing in and out of sleep for hours.

The heat on the bus was stifling. She had taken off her layers until she was just in her thin strap top and skirt, but she still felt sweaty under her long blonde hair, her thighs sticking to the leather seats unpleasantly. The situation was not helped by the bus's severe overcrowding. She had hoped to get two seats to herself, stretch out with her pillow and blanket, but unfortunately every seat was filled, and even managing to snag herself a spot on the back row hadn't helped.

Beside her was an older man, perhaps mid thirties, he was not unattractive with a muscular frame and a head of dark curls and equally dark eyes, and Hazel had found herself thinking that if she had been a few years older than her twenty-two years, she might have found him to be her type. They had had a brief stint of small talk in the first leg of the trip until they exhausted all the immediate subjects and lapsed into silence. But she had heard enough to know his name was Kyle.

It was a surprise therefore when in the darkness she felt his hand brush her thigh. She twitched slightly, but didn't open her eyes. The man, Kyle, thought she was asleep, and had probably brushed her by accident. She ignored it and continued to try and drift to sleep.

A few minutes later when she was in her lucid moments of sleep she felt a brush again, more deliberate this time, his fingertips gently stroking her leg. Her heart picked up, but she still feigned sleep, partly alarmed and partly excited by what he had in mind. His light touch felt like pure electricity as it moved from her lower thigh up, gently shifting her skirt. She pretended to shuffle in her sleep, and felt with a spark of excitement his breath catch from beside her, his fingertips frozen. He was frightened to get caught, the idea only made her sex tingle stronger. His breathing tickled her cheek as he leaned closer to her, his fingers moving again gently up her inner thigh, so painfully slowly, until eventually he reached her silky underwear.

She heard him make a small noise like a groan as he stroked the warm, damp, silken material and she had to hold in her own noises of pleasure, determined not to let him know she was awake, determined not to destroy the fantasy. It didn't take long until his fingers began to search for a way through the material, gently teasing it to one side revealing her flesh underneath.

She felt his hand pull away, moving her skirt so that he could get a full view of her womanhood, and she was sure she heard a small groan. His fingers slid into her wetness easily, moving up and down her warm folds, brushing past her clit causing her to gasp unintentionally. The gasp alerted him and he quickly put back her underwear and skirt as they were. Disappointed she realised that the moment was over, she had screwed up. She pretended to yawn and stretch, looking sleepily at her travel partner who returned her smile.

'You ok?' he asked, tentatively, his dark eyes shining in the dim light of the bus.

She nodded. 'Yeah I was having a good dream actually,' she said to which he smiled broader still.

'Good,' he said.

It was then that Hazel was struck by a brilliant idea.

'Yeah, it was so good, but I keep waking up. I think I might take my sleeping pills...' she said tailing off and pretending to search through her bag.

'Oh?' he asked, doing a very poor job to hide the excitement in his voice.

'Yeah, but they're really strong,' she continued, laying it on thick, 'literally a jet plane wouldn't wake me up. So will you just keep an eye on my stuff, and make sure I don't miss my stop? I'm the last one but still it would be nice to have someone looking after me.'

'Sure,' he smiled 'I'm last stop too so I'll make sure we... get off together.'

Out of his eyeshot she popped a pain killer tablet from it's wrapper and grabbed her water, making sure he saw the tablet before she swallowed it. He would never know that it wasn't a sleeping pill. Then she grabbed her eye mask, it would be easier to fake sleep if he couldn't see her eyelids moving, and perhaps it would make the fantasy all the stronger.

There was an announcement on the annoy that we had reached the first stop, and there was a hustle and bustle of movement as people in the seats around them departed. She lifted her eye mask slightly to see that lots of the seats around them had emptied, they were almost entirely alone at the back of the bus.

She pretended to go to sleep as the time ticked by, he seemed in no rush. She was actually struggling to genuinely stay awake by the time she felt movement.

'Hazel?' she heard him whisper. 'Hazel can you hear me?'

He moved closer to her and said her name again, firmer. But she said nothing. Then he picked up her wrist and let it go, she let it fall lamely in her lap. She heard his breath catching in her ear with excitement as his hands explored her body, feeling her surprisingly ample breasts, and down to her waist. She felt him pull down her top gently, exposing her bra which he stroked almost lovingly, his fingers grazing the exposed flesh spilling from over the top of the cups. It was then he returned to her skirt, lifting it up around her waist, wasting no time this time around as he shifted her underwear once again exposing her entirely from the waist down. She felt his finger ever so slowly slide into her vagina, pumping gently, his thumb gently toying with her clit. She was unable to hide her pleasure as her breathing deepened, but he either seemed to think it was unconscious pleasure or had gone past caring as he plunged in a second finger, then a third, moving faster which each thrust.

He paused for a moment, and withdrew his fingers. Her sight obscured she had no idea what she was doing and relished in the lack of control, it was something she had never thought she would enjoy but now it was happening, it turned her on more than anything else ever had. It was then that she felt him take her hand again, moving it towards him and placing it on something warm and hard. It took her a second to realise that she had her hand on his dick. He moved her fingers so that they were wrapped around his shaft and holding her hand in his began to pump her hand up and down. She was amazed at the length, perhaps it was the lack of being able to see the thing but it felt larger than anything she had encountered before, as she allowed her hand to limply milk the stranger's penis.

She could hear his moans of pleasure and began to wonder if he was going to cum, he better not, she wasn't done. She decided to let the bus move her gently, gently so that she ended up leaning her head on his shoulder. He seemed surprised, moving her hand and shuffling backwards on the seat as she lay down across his lap, her mouth open.

'Come on, get the hint,' she thought as he sat still as a statue, clearly taking in the new possibility and weighing up the outcome. It was with delight that she felt him gently take hold of her blonde locks tightly at the roots, lifting her head and lowering her open mouth onto the head of his dick. He groaned as her tongue touched it, and she tasted the salty flavour. She had to resist the desire to suck as he gently bobbed her flaccid mouth on his extremely un-flaccid dick. It wasn't long before his long shaft was touching the back of her throat, his bobbing of her head becoming more insistent and more erratic, he shoved her down hard onto it so that it was fully down her throat, constricting her wind pipe, she struggled slightly and he let her go allowing her to breathe again, only to repeat the action. It was so hot.

He continued to fuck her mouth and without meaning to her instincts kicked in as she sucked, enjoying the salty warmth in her mouth, her sex on fire with excitement.

'Yeah you're a natural cock sucking slut huh?' he said softly and it shocked her to hear his words. 'Enjoy it so much you do it in your sleep huh you little whore? Well you're my whore now, only mine.'

His words only added fuel to the flame as he fucked her face harder than ever, eventually allowing her up for air. With a big inhale of breath, she heard her voice whisper.

'Fuck me, please fuck me.'

She couldn't believe the words came out her mouth, she had never been the type to beg for sex, she was a good girl, a couple of very un-experimental ex-boyfriends and that's it. The stranger didn't need telling twice. Quick as a flash he flipped her over, gently resting her head against the bus window and pulling her legs either side of him. His body felt warm as he lent above her, and she knew what was about to happen.

His dick pushed slowly into her and she gasped, it was thick and warm as it stretched her open. He began pulsing gently and she whimpered with each push, feeling him go deeper and deeper until she finally felt his balls.

'Oh god,' she heard him moan as he pulled fully out and then back in to the hilt. Then it began, he fucked her hard and fast, and it was all she could do to keep her moans quiet as he rode her higher and higher. His free hand played her clit as he pumped right on her G -Spot and with an earth shattering bliss she came, her body squeezing his dick tight as it spasmed in pure ecstasy, he grunted and gasped as he too came, his semen squirting deep in her pussy, something she had never felt before but suddenly wanted to feel every time.

He held in her for a moment, both panting before pulling out. She heard his zipper go before feeling a tissue delicately wiping the juices from her vagina, and then his hands busy returning her clothing to as it was. Then nothing. She may have fallen into a satisfied sleep because before she knew it she felt herself being shaken awake. She lifted a heavy hand to her eye mask and lifted it, blinking blearily at the sunlit bus. Kyle smiled at her, a glint of satisfaction in his eye.

'Hey, we're at the last stop. Time for us to get off the bus.'

She expressed her thanks and gathered her things, all the while feeling his eyes on her. She made sure to push her boobs out a little more than normal and sway her ass a little more than necessary just to tease him, she could see by the look of hunger in his eyes that it worked.

They got off the bus and were about to go their separate ways when Kyle stopped her.

'Wait, you seem like a great girl. Could I have your number and maybe we can hang out sometime?'

'Sure,' she smiled, reaching into her bag for a bit of scrap paper and scribbling her number on it. She handed it to him and walked away with an extra sway in her ass, she turned back to look at him a few steps away and grinned at the look of horror on his face. He must have read the note. It gave her real number, but above it in her delicate handwriting she had written 'Your whore, only yours'. At her laugh his expression cleared into a guilty grin, as she waved goodbye and continued walking. She had a feeling she would be seeing Kyle again very soon.

Daisy_x
Daisy_x
287 Followers