The Bus Drivers Euro Adventure

Story Info
I have fun in Holland, particularly in co-ed Hostels and Spa.
8.6k words
3.87
46.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJA
TJA
330 Followers

So 4 weeks ago my Bro called me up with a need of my help. He owns a small limo hire company in England. He has a white Rolls Royce, a stretched Hummer, Stretched Lincoln Town Car, 2 Mercedes mini-busses and a Jaguar XJ. Anyway.... he came off his motorbike and broke his leg and dislocated his collar bone meaning he would be off work for some time. Although he has a good bank of drivers he needed me to cover a trip to Europe driving one of the mini-busses with 13 lads on a long stag weekend in Holland and Belgium. I have helped him out many times and have all the documents, including being ok to drive in Europe. My work is pretty flexible and so taking time off at short notice is no big deal. I agreed as it was £800 for 4 days work (with a tip expected) and wanted the cash. I was e-mailed the itinerary and that is when I thought there may be some possibilities for fun in places where I am unknown and where I reckoned attitudes would be favourable. I am a naturist at heart but other than the summer months beach time don't get many chances to partake. I collected all these lads in their late twenties (and two older guys, grooms dad and uncle) and set off to Dover (port) at silly O'clock Friday morning to get the Ferry.

The schedule had us staying at a hostel the first night called Hostel Slotania and they had booked a room for ten, a room for 5 and a double for me. On checking in I saw that they had mixed dorms of 8 and once unloaded I asked if I could swap to a dorm saying I wanted to save money and it was nearly 20Euros cheaper. The woman on the desk spoke perfect English and explained they only had a mixed dorm free, telling me what that meant in case I didn't realise.

I had to drive the lads into the centre of town later so went up to get showered and changed after 7 hours in the mini-bus. The room was a good size with 4 bunks and a shared bathroom. The room was empty but 5 lockers were in use so I knew others were here. I made my bed up and stripped off to take a shower. I put my gear in my locker and went for a shower. I got cleaned up and instinctively wrapped myself in a towel and left the bathroom to see three people in the room, two lads and a girl. They were all in their early 20's and speaking German. I said hello and, surprise surprise, they spoke good English. We chatted a bit as they changed their clothes and I decided to just go for it. My heart was pounding as I took off my towel to dry myself. None of them missed a beat and they continued to speak to each other in German.

I realised I was turned so that the female would see me side on and I caught her steal a few glimpses of my cock. I should point out I have a fairly average to small dick, about 3.5" soft and 6.5" hard and I was fluffed from the shower so felt quite bold. By now she was in her bra, a big all covering white thing that gave nothing away but probably a C cup. I dried and struggled with my locker to get to my underwear. I thought I had done my combination as 007 (James Bond I am not) but must have done 700 meaning I was stood naked in front of these strangers for a while, but I liked it. Once in I grabbed out my bag and threw it on the bed. I realised my white itinerary clipboard was sat upside down in such a way with light shining on it to make it act like a mirror. I could see the girl looking at me and the two guys rummaging in their packs. Her eyes were glued to my backside so I decided to give more and stepped across with one foot and leaned into the bed. This had my feet about 80cm apart and my dick and balls were hanging low (it was a hot shower). I know she was looking but the two lads stopped talking so it went very quiet and I thought I might be going too far. I grabbed my underpants and stood up and turned her way a bit again as I put them on. I needn't have worried as one of them was sat on his bunk engrossed in a map and the other had vanished into the toilet. I looked up at the lass again. She had mid length curly blonde hair, soft features and was a few pounds overweight but nice enough to look at (I would say a 6.5/10 ).

She was smiling in my direction and when our eyes caught she asked where in England I was from. I told her, making small talk for a bit as I finished dressing and she fiddled with her make-up and hair. She didn't drop her 3/4 length jeans and eventually she said something to the lads as she put on a fresh top and they left. She gave me a great smile as she passed and looked at my now covered groin without embarrassment. I don't know if it was having the two lads in the room but my cock never grew at all until they all left. I considered having a wank but time was short and I needed to sort out my bus, programme the sat-nav etc.

I took the group into the city to an easy to find drop off point and they jumped off to do their thing. They wanted to be picked up at 1am but it was agreed anybody who didn't arrive by 1am would make their own way back by taxi. Some were steaming drunk already but I decided it wasn't my problem. I drove out of town a bit and found a place to dump the mini-bus not too far away and I walked back into the city. Not being able to drink meant I decided to do touristy stuff and wonder about.

Amsterdam is quite easy to navigate on foot and I kept a lookout for the famous red light district (not that I was going to pay for sex). It wasn't long before I needed to wee and luckily found some public toilets that said they closed at 7pm and it was now 6:55pm. As I arrived a small van pulled up and it was clear to see it was the cleaner. A woman jumped out and she was seriously hot. About 30-35 years old with brown hair tied up in a bun. She had very nice features and wore Daisy Dukes with stripy tights underneath, trainers and a polo shirt with the cleaning company's name on. Hardly the types of cleaners you find near me! She grabbed two buckets and went into the ladies.

I dashed into the gents and found the first urinal planning on being quick so the cleaner wouldn't have to wait but as I looked up I saw her coming. As she came in she shouted a few words in Dutch but didn't break her stride and was in the room within a second of calling out. I watched her come in and she smiled as she saw me but her eyes never looked down. I began to relieve my bladder and used the mirror to track her movement. She opened a small locked door and took out some bits as I was close to finishing and then came and stood right next to me to fill a soap dispenser. She was about 40cm away and I looked over at her as I shook out the last few drops. I was surprised to see she was clearly watching me and despite me catching her (and she knew she was caught looking) continued to look as she fumbled with the soap dispenser. She spoke in Dutch and I said sorry English. She then spoke in English and said hello and that she would be locking up in 2 minutes. I continued to squeeze along the length of my cock draining it but I was long finished and enjoying her looking at my cock. I looked down to see I was also semi hard. I took a half step back and she was now moving over to the opposite soap dispenser. Within 2 more seconds I was solid as rock and knew putting it back in my tight trousers was going to be difficult.

I looked up just as she laughed at me and said, "You have a little problem I think!" Wasn't too happy about the little comment but I knew what she meant. I sort of apologised but she ignored me and went to re-fill paper in the stalls. I washed my hands with my cock still out when in the mirror I aw a chap coming my way, also wearing the same polo shirt. I painfully stuffed myself back into my trousers just in time. I left quickly in case she told him I was some kind of pervert. One couple saw me come out and I am sure she pointed out my bulging boner to her man as he sneered at me.

I wondered about the red light district and porn/adult shops for a while but after a while realised it was actually quite a small area. It was only 9:30ish and had ages before I had to collect the lads so I walked the 20 minutes back to the bus and drove back to the hostel where I was going to take it easy and watch a film on my iPad for a couple of hours. I went up to the room and walked in to find it empty but I could hear the shower running. There was a red pack on the bunk above mine and from a quick inspection looked to be that of a female. There was also another pack on the top bunk right next to mine which from my quick scan also looked to be that of a female.

It was very hot in the room so I stripped off completely to cool down, put my towel spare around my waist, the other one still drying on the radiator. The towel wasn't really big enough which meant I was partially exposed when sat down. I got out my iPad and put on a film to watch but I was horny as hell and had enjoyed my two exposures so much that I started to absentmindedly play with my cock. That said, wanking whilst watching Predator wasn't working so I put the iPad away and got out my copy of GQ where I knew there was an article on LA women that would be more to look at than a sweaty Arnie.

The shower stopped but it was ages until anyone came out but it was worth it. The woman came out wearing a FUCK ME dress. It was a short black dress with lots of skin on show. She was tall and quite a 'big' woman but not fat. She had long bleached hair all straggled from being towelled and pretty hot with it. She noticed me and my cock in seconds, a huge grin on her face as she headed my way. I looked up and said hello and she squawked back in a strong Liverpool accent. I was surprised and hardly could make out her hello and an apology for taking so long in the bathroom but that she'd thought she was alone. She continued by pointing out my cock was on show too with a big smile saying "Your prick is showing mate!"

If I were still 18 I'd have got a boner in a second as I love it when girls are crude. I pretended to be sorry and not realise but she said, "Fuck it mate, when I roll in shit-faced later you'll probably get to see my growler! Best thing about these cheapo mixed dorms!" I was loving this lass and she started to chat about where from, why in Holland etc. then said she needed to dry her hair so turned on the worlds loudest hair dryer. I realised I had let my legs open and she was glancing at my dick sporadically which was now at half mast and growing. I lost my nerve to do any more and went to take another shower despite not needing it. I wanted to be quick in there as I (oddly) was worried that if I took too long she'd assume I was jerking off, but not so fast as to be 'faked' (probably over thought the whole thing).

I came out of the shower just as this big Scouse (Slang for someone from Liverpool) girl was finishing up. When she saw me her eyes darted to my groin but I had wrapped the tiny towel around me. I was in a mind to just blatantly drop the towel but thought better of it. She then put her make-up, hair dryer, phone and boots away, squeezing her pack into a locker (but didn't put a padlock on it). By the end I was now drying my body freely but turned away from her mostly when she asked me something. Her strong accent confused me so I turned to face her and said I hadn't heard. She looked at my dick again and with a grin asked if I would watch her friends pack as she wanted to go to the hostel bar for her free drink and her friend was still out, "getting postcards or some shite!" I said I would and she then asked me, having looked at my left hand, "Your wife know you show your little prick to other birds?" I think I went bright red as I got a shiver through my body at the mention of my wife, but quickly said we were naturists so it was no big deal to be naked in the company of others. She then asked if we were swingers but I said no, the conversation continued with her assuming all naturists were swingers. By now I was dry and so lay back on the bed as she left and said bye. It was clear from this that her friend should be along soon so I did what I did before and wrapped the towel around so I would be exposed when she came in and got out my i-Pad.

It was another 10 minutes before I heard the electric lock click and so I spread my legs accordingly, only to close them again as one of the German lads ran in grabbed something off his bunk and ran out again.

It was then that I thought it odd her friend out at 11pm getting postcards and thought maybe she wont return and is actually out on the town and dumped her friend. I was pretty tired from the drive and so set my alarm, turned on my reading light followed by turning off the main strip light. I had a doze knowing I only really had an hour and nodded off. I was woken by my alarm and still no sign of this other girl. I got dressed and waited 5 more minutes then left. I went to find the big Scouse girl to tell her and she was sat in a deep leather chair in the bar with two other girls looking pissed already. As I came up to her she shouted a hello by saying, "Hey it's Tiny Prick the Swinger!" I faked a laugh as she was being pretty annoying as I explained her friend never came back. She introduced me to "Zizzy" (but I think she meant Izzy) saying she was this girl. Zizzy was a plump girl with died red short hair, huge wobbly tits and surprisingly nice legs. She wasn't dressed for going out, more like hiking. I moaned that I'd waited looking out for her bag and she (Zizzy) just said in a stronger Scouse accent, "Fuck It... there ain't nuffink worth robbin' anyway, but cheers anyway.... Tiny Prick" The other lass grinning the whole time was not introduced. They then asked if there was anything else I wanted (by now I wanted to smash her face in (lol), but even Scouse birds are women and that isn't my style either). So I went to pick up the lads. Nothing more happened that night as when I got back the Germans were asleep and I was knackered so went to sleep.

I was woken (as I expect were the German trio) at just after 4am when the Scouse girls game back into the room steaming drunk. I was drowsy and woken from a deep sleep as they were banging, coughing and generally making noise. The funniest thing was that they kept 'shushing' each other making even more noise. The room was pitch black and so they turned on the bathroom light and propped the door open with a towel. From where I was I saw Zizzy taking a wee but saw nothing really as my eyes were still fuzzy. Emma was fumbling with her pack (I guessed looking for night clothes) but not getting anywhere, just huffing & puffing. Zizzy meanwhile was walking across the room with her trousers and panties clumped at her feet making it noisy (her belt buckle kept clanking on the wooden floor) and in her drunken state had her using furniture to keep herself steady. Her shirt was covering her groin so couldn't see any more of her but her constant bashing into the bunks got one of the German lads shouting at her, so they started swearing back at him and it was starting to get ugly. I turned on my reading light and sat up to try and calm the girls down which had them looking at me and instantly said something like, "Fuck Off little dick!" I stood up to reason with them saying they would get kicked out if they weren't careful. They were very drunk and I offered to help them. Emma reckoned I was only doing this so I could fuck her but I had to say nothing was further from my mind. I found her over sized T-shirt and she went to change in the bathroom. I saw her in her underwear and she had a good curvy body, tanned skin and her big nipples showed through her pale bra (which she removed once the T-shirt was on).

All this while, and it took a few minutes in her drunken state, Zizzy had stripped down to just her underwear which she must have pulled back up and I noticed were big old granny pants. Her tits were out but the lack of light and a bad angle stopped me getting a good view despite my blatant attempts to look. I figured in her drunken state she'd forget or not care. She too put on an oversized T and kept her granny pants on as she climbed onto her bunk opposite. I realised that Emma still had to get into bed so I moved so I could look up her T as she climbed in and it didn't disappoint. She saw me but either wanted to show or didn't care. She'd had a good look at my cock that was now tenting my boxer shorts at the anticipation and smiled as she went to climb up. As she neared the top and leant forward I got a perfect view of her arse and pussy. It was well defined with fine dark hair outlining her pussy lips. I was fully hard now and she basically just collapsed onto her bed. Her T-shirt rode up a bit but despite my efforts it was too dark to see anything. I went into the bathroom and jerked off to what I had just seen, lasting just a couple of minutes.

I heard Zizzy up later that night puking in the bathroom but I slept to my alarm at 8:00am. The hostel wants people out early and here breakfast was 7:30am to 9:00am and I didn't want to miss it. I got cleaned up and dressed but the others were all still asleep when I left and nothing more happened until the following day. I drove us to the Stayokay-Valkenswaard hostel in Eindhoven where the stags were doing a load of activities. It is in a forested area and there are outdoor activity centres there. I again opted for a cheaper mixed dorm (for 6) but when we checked in I was alone. I had a full day to kill so decided to look for a spa in the town and was given a couple of options by the chap on reception.

Being in Holland gives a lot of confidence as they are so liberal about sex and nudity and I tasked myself with finding a naturist friendly venue before we went to Belgium. The first spa I got to attached to the Holiday Inn looked a bit posh and at 37Euros for a half day felt quite pricey too, not to mention a car park full of Mercedes, BMW's and Audi's. I went to second another half mile away and it seemed more the place. It looked busy and was only 9Euros. It has pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi's, sun-beds and cafe, as well as tennis and beauticians. As usual the man on the desk spoke excellent English and gave me a towel, mini-guide/map and orange wrist band that meant I could use all facilities (except Tennis & Sun-beds).

I entered where told into a large communal changing area. It was unusual as it was about 20 cubicles but none had doors or curtains giving a clear view of the 3 or 4 opposite cubicles. I of course looked to find some naked women and wasn't disappointed. I set up opposite but not blatant to two women chatting away as they changed. One was naked the other getting there as I arrived and although they looked in my direction weren't fazed at all. Both were late thirties (mummy types) with a little extra tummy etc. but both pretty enough and looked sexy enough stood naked not 5ft from me. I couldn't strip off fast enough as I watched them. Once naked I slowed down and they both looked at me a few times as I faced them naked and slightly fluffed. I wasn't any more aroused as those situations tend not to give me an erection as also on nude beaches.

By now both were in plain black one piece swim suits as I pretended to struggle to find my Speedo's and they soon left for the exit. I found my Speedo's and put them on. Had been 2 years since I'd last worn them and the elastic was a bit tired and I was a stone heavier now. This meant they hung low and were pretty tight but I didn't feel it would be blatant or get me kicked out (I had swim shorts in my bag if needed). I went to put my bag away only to realise I didn't have a 2E coin for the locker so went to go to reception. I had to wait at the side whilst two more mummy types paid to come in only much heavier than the other two. The one not paying looked right at my package twice. Like I've said before, I'm no porn star and was slightly fluffed in my tight Speedo's and from what I'd seen in the mirror I knew she knew how big (or small) I was. I got a little rush despite being covered as I got my change then went to explore.

TJA
TJA
330 Followers