The Business Ch. 01

Story Info
Sian's First Day.
4.2k words
4.34
70.3k
31
0

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sian was on her way to work. This was her first day in a new job, but not the ordinary kind of 9-5 job. She was about to become a prostitute, a whore, a hooker, call it what you will.

She and her husband Ross were both made redundant from their work 6 months ago after 10 years with the company. They had joined within a month of each other, met, fallen in love and were married within a couple of years.

Sian hadn't taken this new career decision lightly. She had discussed it at length with Ross and eventually decided to give it a go with his full blessing. Her stomach was churning. Part of her was horrified thinking about what she was going to do, part of her was actually quite excited. The shame she felt was overruling this at the moment though, she was about to become nothing more than a common whore, the sort of woman she had looked down her nose at.

She had tried to avoid taking this route but the options had started to run out. They had both searched tirelessly for work in the last 6 months but to no avail, this was the recession hit North of Britain after all. Their redundancy money had paid off most of their Credit Card debts and loans, but this still left them with a sizeable mortgage on their house on the outskirts of Newcastle Upon Tyne.

When Ross first suggested this course of action, Sian told him where to go. She had visions of walking the streets around Central Station in a short skirt and heels, trying to avoid arrest while picking up punters. The reality was far from this though. Ross had found an advert in one of the free local papers advertising services and looking for staff while he was job hunting.

Sian's new place of work was a house in the leafy, student area of Jesmond. The places around here were full of students and the stag and hen weekenders that packed out the local hotels. The location was perfect when you though of it. The students usually had cash to burn that their middle class parents had sent them off with, and the weekenders would always splash the cash if they hadn't pulled a local on their nights out.

Once Sian had calmed a little, she decided to go and check the place out. Ross went with her for morale support, and to put his own mind at rest about the sort of place it was, and how they looked after their girls. They sat and chatted with Jackie, the madam at length, where she spelt it out in Black and White what she would be expected to do.

Sian was shocked to hear her talking about doing Oral without a condom, anal, watersports, rimming and plenty of other things. Jackie made it clear that all full sex was to be with a condom, failure to do so was a sacking offense. Sian was pleased to hear this, the health side of things was a major concern to her.

She and Ross had discussed it all again that evening. Sian wasn't sure if Ross would be able to cope with knowing what sort of things she was doing. He had never been the jealous type, but this was a bit much. Ross had enjoyed seeing other men ogle his wife, he took this as the ultimate compliment. He had even suggested a threesome of swapping partners but they'd never got any further than talk.

As they had met relatively young at 18, neither of them had much other sexual experience before they had met. Sian had 2 previous lovers and Ross only 1, how would the fact she was now being paid to sleep with maybe a dozen men a day affect him, and their marriage?

Ross had assured her that he was fine though, and as they were about to go into arrears with their mortgage, she accepted the job.

Sian arrived at the house dead on time. She was dressed in a smart suit and had a bag containing the things she needed. She had some sexy underwear, some lubricant, as advised by Jackie, and a couple of sex toys in case anyone requested a toy show.

"Glad you came!" Jackie said to her, showing her inside. "You'll be surprised the amount of girls we get accepting the job then not turning up."

Sian wasn't surprised. She had almost backed out herself this morning. It was only the thought of not being able to pay the mortgage that had driven her to go.

Jackie introduced her to Paula, a black girl that she guessed was in her mid 20's. Paula warmly smiled and shook her hand, which put her at ease. She had thought that there might be some bitchiness between the girls and resentment toward a newcomer.

Sian was shown around the house. Their was a kitchen, which was next to the back room where the girls waited. Jackie said that they always had 2 girls working at all times so there was plenty of room for them to get ready.

Upstairs were the 2 bedrooms. They were both very similar with a double bed in the centre, a dressing table and chair and a TV. That was it. It was sparse but very clean, she noticed that the place was well kept, and hoped this meant that they got a decent standard of client here.

"Right." Jackie said in her matter of fact way. "There's no point in hanging around, are you ready to take the plunge?"

"Yeah." Sian replied. "If I think about it too long I'll end up doing a runner."

"Ok." Jackie continued. "Get yourself ready out the back then you can just relax and wait for someone to come in."

Sian went through to the back room where Paula was reading a magazine.

"So I'm guessing this is your first job like this then?" Paula asked her.

Yes." She replied. "Can you tell?"

Yeah." She smiled. "You look a bit nervous."

Sian smiled back, still running through her head what she was about to do.

"It's always hard to take this step." Paula continued. "But once you get the first couple out the way it's not that bad. In fact you do get some decent looking men in here, you might enjoy it!"

"That's good to hear." Sian said, feeling a bit reassured. "I was hoping it wasn't going to be all old men and perverts!"

Sian got undressed and ready. She took a look at her naked body in the mirror as she did. She was 28 now and still in good shape, her gym routine keeping her very fit. She was 5' 7" tall and had pert 36C tits, with a washboard stomach. Sian knew men would want her, she was never short of male attention whenever she went out. She had also shaved her pussy, taking care to make herself look as good as possible.

Sian put on her black thong and bra with a pair of stockings and suspenders, and the biggest pair of high heels she could walk in. She put her makeup on thick to make herself look as tarty as she could.

"Right." Jackie said as she came through to see that Sian was ready. "You know the price list as I gave you that when you came in last week. I just need to know what you'll do and what you won't do."

Sian nodded, and let her continue.

"Will you do Oral without?" She asked.

"Yes," Sian replied. "But I don't want to swallow."

"That's fine." Jackie continued. "What about Anal?"

"I'll do that." Sian said. She wasn't keen on Anal, she only enjoyed it when she was really drunk, but she knew that the more she was prepared to do, the more she would earn. There was no point in turning punters down and having to do twice as many to earn the same money as girls that did these things.

Jackie rattled through a list of other things which Sian agreed to. The only thing she turned down was Watersports, this really didn't appeal to her at all, and surely not many men would be into this she thought.

It was all quiet for the first hour the house was open. Paula had warned Sian to expect this, it was a Friday morning, it would get busier as the weekend crowd started to arrive.

The doorbell finally rang about an hour later. Sian heard Jackie speaking to a man and ushering him up into the main bedroom.

Paula went straight up and introduced herself before coming back and sending Sian up.

"This guy is a regular." She told her. "He's a alright, and he's going to want you!"

"Why?" She said. "He hasn't seen me yet."

"He always wants the new girl!" She said with a wink.

Sian now felt sick as she went up to meet him. She knew this was the moment, there was no going back. She was about to have sex with a man other than Ross for the first time in 10 years, and it was going to be for money.

"Hi, I'm Trudi." She said, having randomly picked her working name the night before.

"Hello." Said the punter, shaking her hand and making no effort to hide the fact he was looking her up and down.

Sian went back to their room and waited for Jackie to let them know who he wanted.

"It's you love." Jackie said to Sian with a smile. "He wants a 30 session, to come twice if he can. It includes oral without, and kissing. He's paid £80."

Sian collected herself, got her bag and checked for condoms and went for it.

"Just enjoy yourself." Paula told her as she left the room.

Sian walked up the stairs, now thinking that she really was going to throw up. She was so nervous. For a couple of seconds before she went into the room, she nearly couldn't bring herself to do it. She felt a tear in her eye, the image of Ross flashed into her mind and she had to take a few more seconds to compose herself.

She did collect herself though. Ross' final words to her about enjoying herself echoed what Paula had just said. He had long said to her that she was free to enjoy other men if she wanted. Now was the time, Sian took a deep breath and opened the door.

The man was sitting on the edge of the bed naked. There was now a porn film on the TV screen, showing a woman on her knees, sucking 2 men while looking into the camera. The man already had an erection, the porn clearly had the desired effect in getting him ready for a action.

Sian was pleased that her first punter wasn't bad looking. He was about 35, average build with about a 6" cock. Everything about him was average to be honest. This was better than she had expected.

"You look like you're enjoying that!" Sian said to him, trying to joke and make herself sound more confident.

"Sorry!" He said looking a bit embarrassed. "This always happens."

"We'd better get you sorted out then." Sian told him.

She stood beside him and took off her bra, making sure he got a good view of her undressing for him. She then turned around and bent down while peeling her knickers down to the floor, giving him a great view of her arsehole & pussy. The man was now clearly straining to get his hands on her.

Sian took a condom out of her bag and tucked it in her stocking top, she couldn't quite believe it, but she was starting to get turned on. The power she had over this man was making her wet. She also took a baby wipe out of her bag and joined the man on the bed. Sian gave his cock a quick wipe, she had been advised by both Jackie & Paula to do this, even if he looked clean.

Sian then kissed him, softly at first, then more urgently. He felt his tongue enter her mouth, it felt nice, not repulsive as she had expected. His hands were now on her tits, squeezing them gently, brushing across her now erect nipples. Sian then felt down to his erect cock, he was rock hard now, she knew what he wanted.

The man laid back with Sian kneeling alongside him, level with his cock. She slowly wanked him, looking him in the eye as she did. She then lowered her head onto his cock, taking his shaft into her mouth. Sian hadn't always liked giving blowjobs, but the longer she had been with Ross, the more she enjoyed them. This was different though, she was loving this. She could be as dirty as she wanted here without worrying what her man was thinking of her. This had possibly held her back with Ross before. She had to be really drunk before she got really filthy with her husband.

Sian sucked his cock hard and fast. She wasn't hanging around. She had been given the tip that a successful whore would be able to make the man come as quick as possible and move on to her next.

It only took a couple of minutes before he started to breath faster, Sian knew he was going to come. She clamped her lips around his cock and wanked the base fast. The man shouted out loud as he released his load into her mouth. Bolt after bolt spurted into Sian's mouth, she took it in her stride.

Once she had finished, she stood up and spat the semen into a tissue and disposed of it in the bin. She was all business.

"Would you like to lick my pussy while you get hard again?" She found herself saying.

"I'd love to." He replied.

Sian laid back on the bed and spread her legs. The man got straight down to business, noisily licking her soaking slit. Again he didn't want to admit it but it felt fantastic. It felt so dirty, giving herself like this to a complete stranger, but she loved it. She had never been with a stranger before, her 2 other men before Ross had both been boyfriends she had known for a while.

When the man started to concentrate on her clitoris, she knew she was going to come. She relaxed and allowed the feeling to wash over her, her chest going red, giving away the fact that she wasn't faking it. The man now started to finger her, pushing one, then a second finger inside her. Sian was now squealing with joy as he once again went to work on her clit. He clamped his mouth over her hood as she came again, she was now squirming violently, feeling like she wanted to leap off the bed.

"Stop!" She cried. "I'm getting too sensitive down there!"

"Sorry about that!" He said. "I was enjoying it so much I got carried away!"

"It's ok." She continued. "You really are very good at that! If you've got a girlfriend, she's a lucky girl!"

"I haven't got a girlfriend at the moment." He told her. "I only come here when I'm single. I'm not a bad lad, I don't cheat."

Sian smiled at him, this was going better than she could ever have dreamed.

For the last 10 minutes of the session they fucked. Sian had put his condom on for him and allowed him to enter her in the missionary position. It was really quite straightforward sex. They kissed as he fucked her hard, again building up speed until he was coming, spilling his load into the condom.

It was done. She was now officially a prostitute, her first paying customer has dressed and was shown to the door. Sian felt a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. The reality of the job hadn't been as bad as she had thought, not yet anyway.

"See? That wasn't so bad was it?" Jackie asked Sian with a smile.

"No, it wasn't." She replied.

"We know!" Paula chimed in. "We heard!"

Sian blushed. She had never been able to keep quiet when she had sex.

The next 2 men were both regular customers of Paula's so Sian waited for a couple of hours before she got her next customer.

The next man was about 50 years old and did look a little more sleazy. This is what she had dreaded, this would be the test of whether she could do this.

The man turned out to be very pleasant though, very polite and respectful to her. He just wanted the straight personal service which was just a basic suck and fuck for £40. It only took about 10 minutes of the 15 allowed to get this job done, it wasn't as good sexually but was more easy money made.

When Sian came back down, another man was waiting. She had no time to sit and think about things now, it was straight back to work. This man just wanted the full personal again so it was another quick job. After a brief rest there was another ring on the bell. This time a younger man came in, no more than 25 Sian thought. As Paula was still with one of her regulars, Sian was his only option.

"I only want a blowjob." He asked her. "Is that ok?"

"Course it is love." She said to him. "Whatever you want."

"Would you let me come over your face?" He went on. "My girlfriend won't even suck my cock, let alone do that."

Sian thought for a few seconds, then agreed.

"No problem." She said. "That'll be £50."

The lad handed over the cash and began to undress.

Sian had a sudden pang of guilt, knowing that this lad was cheating on his girlfriend. She soon told herself to get over it though as this would be something she would have to get used to. She was going to be seeing plenty of Husbands and boyfriends, all asking for things that they wouldn't dare ask their own women. This was the service she was providing, fulfilling fantasies and kinks for men.

Sian came back upstairs after dropping the cash off and got down to work. She stroked the man's cock until he was hard. There was no kissing this time, she had soon realized thatch could charge extra for this, so if they didn't pay, they didn't get.

Sian knelt on the floor in front of the man and proceeded to give him her best porn star blowjob. She kept on looking up at him, loving the look she had put on his face. This lad couldn't last for more than a couple of minutes before he took his cock from her mouth and aimed it at her face. Sian had only let her husband do this a couple of times, and she had been very drunk when she had. The man soon grunted as he came, spurting bolt after bolt of his come over Sian's pretty face. It was a fair sized load that covered her, but she again took this in her stride, cleaning herself up and reapplying makeup ready for the next punter.

Sian surprised herself at how easily she had been able to separate her feelings from sex. She had managed to detach her feelings from what she was doing without any problems so far.

The rest of her shift went pretty quickly. She saw another 4 men before the end of her day, all straightforward customers who wanted the quick service.

"So how did you like your first day then?" Jackie asked her as she got ready to leave.

"It wasn't at all bad." She replied. "Nowhere near as bad as I expected. I actually enjoyed the sex with a couple of them too."

"I knew you would." Jackie continued. "If you come into this with an open mind it can work out fine. It's those that decide they're going to hate it from the start that struggle."

"I decided from the start I was just going to get on with it." Sian said to her.

"So you'll be in tomorrow then?" She asked. "Busy day Saturday!"

"Yeah, course I will. See you tomorrow." Sian said as she left.

Ross wasn't in when Sian got home. He was probably out looking for a job again himself. Sian took this time to treat herself to a long hot bath. She did a lot of thinking while she was there. The dirty feeling she had when she went into work that day had long passed, she felt in more control of what she was doing now. Although the men were paying her for her body, she was the one taking the lead, she was the dominant one with all the men she was with.

Ross came in about an hour later, desperate to know how she had got on.

"What was it like then?" He asked her excitedly.

"It was fine." She answered. "Not as horrible as I thought it would be."

"Were the blokes all ok with you." He continued.

"They were all really nice." She went on. ""Not one of them tried to take advantage or do anything he hadn't paid for."

Sian felt a but uncomfortable at this point. She realized that Ross would be keen to find out what it was like but she wasn't sure how much detail her husband would want to hear.

"I've been busy today too." He said. "I decided to take the taxi driving job I was offered."

"That's great!" Sian said.

"Well I didn't want you to be having to support me as well as pay the bills." He said. "It won't earn much, but it's better than nothing."

Sian felt delighted that he had found some work too, this would take the pressure off them, give them some sort of life back.

"Now I'm going for a shower." He said. "Then I want to hear the gory details of what you got up to today!"

Sian laughed and agreed. This was another weight lifted off her. Ross had made it clear that he wanted to hear everything and that it wasn't bothering him one little bit.

Ross got them both a drink after he came out of the shower and settled on the sofa with her to hear all the details. Sian recounted her entire day to Ross, not leaving out anything. He was loving hearing how these men had paid to use his wife for their pleasure, it was really turning him on.

12