The Business Ch. 04

Story Info
Sian tries something new & breaks in a virgin.
2k words
4.38
26.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday was Sian's first quiet day at the house. The hours seemed to crawl by rather than fly like they did when she was busy. She only saw 4 clients all day, each of them only wanting the full personal service. None of the men had been particularly pleasant either, not horrible, just pretty unfriendly. They just wanted to come then leave. Jackie told her to expect days like these, the weekend would make up for it.

Trade was again brisk on the Friday, the first couple of hours were filled with a few familiar faces coming in for the usual personal service. A couple of these men wanted to know when she was planning to work so they could make sure they saw her when she was in, her first regulars. Sian was delighted, she was really starting to get a good reputation at the house now.

After a brief lull, Jackie came back into the room to speak to Sian.

"Are you sure you won't do watersports?" She asked her.

"I really don't fancy it." She said.

"It's just that we've got a bloke in that just wants you to pee on him." She continued.

Julie was the other girl working that day, who usually did this. She had just gone in for an hour service and wouldn't be available for a while.

"He doesn't want to pee on you or anything." Jackie said, trying to talk her into it.

"Are you sure?" She said starting to consider the offer. "There's no way I'm letting anyone piss on me!"

"He definitely won't." Jackie answered. "He usually sees Julie for the same thing every time, she just pee's on him then gives him a blowjob. That's it."

"Ok, I'll do it." She said.

Sian drank a couple of pints of water as Jackie recommended, then made her way up to the spacious bathroom to meet him.

The man was probably about 50, but looked pretty well kept. He was very polite and respectful, chatting and passing the time of day while they were getting ready. Sian got stripped totally naked and gave him a short blowjob, before getting into the large bathtub.

He sat down on the bottom of the bath, allowing Sian to stand over him. She stood over him allowing him a closeup of her pussy, which he couldn't resist tasting briefly.

"I'm ready when you are." Sian told him

"Let me have it then!" He said. "Go all over me."

Sian pulled back a small bit and tried to go, she couldn't at first. It just wouldn't come at first, it felt really strange trying to pee over someone. She closed her eyes, relaxed, and soon felt felt the trickle of warm liquid running out of her. She did it over his chest first, then when she was in full flow, he pulled her closer, directing the flow of pee over his face.

The man was drenched when she was finished but his cock was now even harder. His face was a picture of happiness, he seemed to love every second. Sian just felt a bit strange having just done that to someone.

Sian helped him up and started to suck his cock. It was wet from her pee already but she just carried on regardless. It only took her a couple of minutes before he tensed up and shot his load in her mouth. He had been exactly as Jackie had describes, it was one of her easier jobs this one, it was nowhere near as bad as she had thought.

"Told you he was an easy trick didn't I?!" Jackie said seeing her return with a smile.

She smiled to herself, feeling a glow of pride that she had pee'd over a man as requested and it hadn't been that bad. There wasn't much more that she hadn't tried now, the job was getting easier.

The day was starting to pick up by 5pm, the weekend had started and a regular flow of men were now passing through the house.

The client she saw about 6pm was different though, this one would be very different.

The man she saw as she went in was no more than 18 she guessed. He was already naked as instructed by Jackie, and looked terrified.

"Hiya luv." Sian said to him with a warm smile.

"Hi." He said to her, almost scared to make eye contact with her.

"Is this your first time here by any chance?" She said to him. "Don't worry, we can go easy."

"It's my first time with anyone." The lad suddenly blurted out. "I've never had sex before."

A virgin! Sian was a bit shocked, but felt a twinge of excitement. She hadn't slept with a virgin since she lost her own virginity with her first boyfriend at 16. She was going to show this lad the best time that she could.

Sam went on to explain that he'd had a bit of a fumble with a girlfriend a couple of years ago but that was as far as it went. His dad had paid for him to spend an hour with a girl of his choice. Sian thought it was a strange thing or a father to do but as Sam explained, they were a very liberal family.

Sian laid Sam face down on the bed and began giving him a slow massage. She could feel how tense he was as she started, his shoulders were taut and knotted. It didn't take long before he started to relax though as she started to work her hands over his bum, running her fingers gently over his crack.

Sian turned him over, predictably finding that he had an erection.

"Sorry." He said, again embarrassed by this natural reaction.

"Don't apologize darling." She said to him. "I'd be more concerned if you weren't hard!"

Sian started to stroke his balls, cupping them and running her hands over his taut sack. His cock twitched with the excitement as she started to feel his length. Sam was a good 7" long and had a fantastic body. It was pretty clear he was a very athletic person, he was very easy on the eye.

"Don't worry if you come too soon." Sian told him. "We've got the hour, we can go again, we'll have plenty of time."

Sam groaned when Sian's tongue finally flicked over the head of his cock. His first feeling of a woman using her mouth on him felt wonderful. She teased his tip for a while before slowly taking more of his length into her mouth.

Sam was trying as hard as he could not to come but it was no good. It took only a few seconds of Sian deep throating him to make him come. He couldn't hold back even if he tried, releasing his load into her mouth. Sian could feel jet after jet flooding into her mouth. She held it all in her mouth and swallowed, deciding that this young lad deserved the full treatment for his first time.

"Was that ok?" She asked him.

"It was lovely." Sam replied. "I'm sorry I came in your mouth. I hope you didn't mind."

"Course I didn't mind!" Sian told him. "That's what I'm here for."

They chatted for a few minutes while Sam got himself ready again. He asked Sian lots of questions about what went on at the house, taking great interest in the stories she told him. It wasn't long before his cock was hard again. They had only used 20 minutes so far so had plenty of time for more fun.

"Would you like to go down on me?" Sian asked him.

"If you don't mind." He replied.

Sian slipped off her knickers and bra, allowing him a few moments to take in his first sight of a woman's naked flesh. He started with her nipples first, cupping her breasts with his hands while he licked her. He didn't have the touch of a more experienced lover but seemed to have a good idea as to what he was doing. He'd probably watched plenty of porn for a few tips on the way.

Sam then dropped down level with Sian's pussy. She held her lips apart for him to give him a good view of her most intimate part. He lapped at her slit at first, never really exploring her inner folds. Maybe the taste of her was putting him off a little.

Sian then started to play with her clitoris, showing him how she liked to be touched. He followed her lead and started to circle his around her clit, making her moan with pleasure. He must have been getting used to it now as he carried on for a good 5 minutes, before Sian faked her orgasm, and getting him to stop.

"I need to feel your cock inside me." She now told him, helping him roll the condom onto his cock.

Sian opened her legs wide for him, again touching herself as he looked at her. He was savoring every moment of his first time, seemingly taking a moment to remember every second.

Sam's face was a picture of joy as he finally entered her, his virginity was now gone. He was soon fucking her as hard as he could, giving it everything, his enthusiasm outweighing his experience. Sian was really getting off on this now, letting this young, inexperienced lad use her body for his pleasure.

Sian kissed Sam as he fucked her, giving him the full works. She was squeezing her pelvic muscles, almost milking his cock with every stroke. It took Sam no more than a couple of minutes to come again, his face contorting as he shot his come into the condom.

Sam slumped on the bed, while Sian took his condom off to dispose of it.

"You're a natural at this!" She told him. "That was lovely."

"Really?" He asked. "I bet you say that to all your customers!"

"I don't!" She said with mock horror. "Trust me, you're already a lot better than a lot of the men I see in here. Some girl is going to be lucky to have you."

Sam blushed, looking embarrassed with such compliments.

"You've still got 15 minutes left love." Sian told him. "Can you go again?"

"I think I could." He replied.

Sian guessed he would want to, young lads could seem to get hard again in a matter of seconds.

She stroked his cock again until he was hard again, he certainly had some energy this boy! Sian sucked him again until he was fully erect, lazily licking and sucking him.

"Is there anything you'd really like to do?" Sian asked him after his blowjob. "You must have seen some stuff in porn films you'd like to try."

"Yeah, I have." He answered, looking embarrassed again.

"What is it then?" She asked him.

"I'd love to come over your face like they do in porn films." He blurted out eventually.

"Course you can darling!" She told him.

"You don't mind?" He asked.

"Course I don't!" She told him. "You can do anything you want to me."

Sian got off the bed and knelt in front of him, encouraging him to stand in front of her. She went back to sucking his cock again, taking his full length in her mouth. She carried on until there was a knock at the door, signaling time was up.

"Don't worry, we can finish off. I won't let you leave until you've come all over my face." She told him. "Go on, wank over my face, I want you hot come on me."

Sam wanked himself hard, her dirty talk spurring him on to the inevitable conclusion. It took Sam no more than another couple of minutes to come again. He brought his cock next to Sian's face, the first hot jet hitting her on the cheek, just below the eye. Some went in her mouth, more on her chin and down on her tits. Sam was smiling like he couldn't believe what he had just done.

"I hope you enjoyed your first time then." Sian asked him as they got dressed.

"It was fantastic." He replied. "I've done things I'd only ever dreamed of tonight. Thank you."

Sian kissed him goodbye and saw him out. She had enjoyed her day again so far, once again earning nearly £300 in the process. Saturday would be even better.