The Business Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben soon came, her enthusiastic blowjob leaving him unable to hold back. The first couple of jets went straight into her mouth, she swallowed these straight down, before aiming the rest of his huge load over her face and down her tits. Once he was done, Ben once again began to pee over Sian. The beer was really going through him by now. Sian didn't flinch this time, happy to let him have his money's worth. This time he even directed it over her face, again with no objection from her. There was only a small amount this time so it was soon done.

They moved into the shower to clean up now, taking the next 10 minutes kissing, and washing each other. She was enjoying this much more than he felt she should.

Ross was now eating Beth's pussy, he absolutely adored the taste of her. She seemed to be really enjoying it too, she usually did when it was a man she liked, and she certainly liked Ross. He has her legs pulled back, exposing her completely shaven cunt and arsehole. He concentrated on her clitoris at first and actually made her come, genuinely. It was one of the rare times she didn't need to fake anything while working.

After her orgasm, Ross started to work on her soaking hole, sucking at her, fucking her with his tongue. Again after a short spell of this, he traced his way down to her arsehole and began to rim her. Beth squealed with joy, her orgasm had made her more sensitive than usual, this felt divine now. Ross worshiped her anus, gently licking, then probing more, then finally fucking her arse with his tongue. The pleasure for her was extreme.

Eventually Beth had to stop him as she was now too sensitive to carry on. A mere flick of his tongue across her arsehole was enough to make her leap off the bed.

"Come on, it's your turn now." Beth told him, directing him to lay on the bed and pull his legs back.

She wasted no time once he was in position, diving straight in to rim him. Beth tease him at first, flicking across his hole, then pulling away. She then started to tongue him deeper, fucking his arse with her tongue, just the same as he had done to her.

"I need to fuck your arse now." Ross told her. "I want to come in your arse."

"You can't do that babe." She told him. "We have to use condoms here."

Beth knew no-one would know, but insisted that they use them. Ross accepted it and rolled on the condom she provided for him. Beth applied her lubricant and got down on all fours, offering him her anus. Ross gradually slipped inside, taking it slowly until he was fully inside her.

She was incredibly tight, Ross had to take it very slowly at first until he could feel her open up a little. He built up a little more speed but didn't want to hurt Beth. Ross savored every second, it was so different to the sex he had with Sian. They went on for at least 10 minutes before Ross felt that familiar feeling, he was coming again.

"You can take the condom off and come on my arse if you want?" She told him.

Ross withdrew and finished off wanking over her. He shot his hot spunk over her arse cheeks and crack, some dribbling down into her still open arsehole.

"Put it back inside me." Beth told him. "I love your cock, I want to feel it one more time."

Ross did as she told him, sliding his cock back inside Beth's slick hole. She felt more open now so he fucked her harder for another minute of so until his erection finally started to wilt.

"Satisfied?" Beth asked him as the lay together on the bed.

"You were fantastic!" He confirmed. "That was great."

"I had a great time too." She went on. "And I mean that. You're welcome back here anytime."

They could now hear Sian and Ben in the next bedroom again, she was now screaming as Ben was taking her hard in the arse. They were doing it Doggy style, Ben pulling her onto his cock by her hips, fucking her harder and harder until she almost passed out. Ben eventually came, shooting his load into the condom.

"That was even better than I ever dreamed of!" Ben said to her.

"Glad you enjoyed it." Sian replied. "I really enjoyed it too. I wonder how Ross got on?"

"He'll have had a great time!" Ben smiled. "He's been looking forward to it all night. I think he's been needing this, he's been fine with your job, but he needed a good session like this to sort him out."

Sian and Ben made their way back to the reception once they were ready, Beth and Ross were already there. Ross looked very happy and relaxed so Sian knew he had enjoyed himself. Things were good at the moment, things were about to change though.

12