The Business Ch. 07

Story Info
Ross interviews a new employee.
4.3k words
4.36
26.7k
1
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the 3 weeks since Tara started working at the flat, business had exploded. Their name was finally getting known around the area. They adverts in the paper's and on the Internet seemed to be working, as was word of mouth, happy punters seemed to be telling their friends to drop by.

The 3 girls had working more or less flat out, and were now constantly on at Ross to employ a fourth. Rose had also told him it was time to take on another girl, she could see how tired the 3 of them were. Beth and Sian were working 5, 12 hour shifts a week, Tara 4 to fit in around her studies. They could easily afford to take on a fourth girl.

That weekend, Ross was out with a few of his mates in Whitley Bay. The 4 lads that were out all knew about their new business, they had now given up trying to keep it a secret. Sian and Tara were working that night, with Beth taking a rare weekend off.

By 9pm, all the lads were pretty well served, and were now talking about visiting the flat. For once, Ross declined as they were all now pretty wasted. Ross had his eye on other things anyway. He hadn't yet acted on what Sian had said about him being able to sleep with other women, he was seriously tempted tonight though. Sian and he hadn't had sex for 3 weeks now, purely down to her tiredness, and wanting a break from sex after doing it all day. He had a chance tonight.

Ross had exchanged a smile with a woman from a group of girls they had been drinking near in 2 of the bars. They were out for a friends 30th, Ross knew that he could pull this girl if he wanted, she was making it pretty clear that she was interested in him.

After a couple more pints of Dutch courage, he went over to talk to her. The woman was in her early 30's with blonde bobbed hair. She had a nice shape, smallish breasts but slim and sexy looking. She was wearing a tight black dress that didn't leave much to the imagination, the skirt barely covering her bum.

"Hi, I'm Ross." He said, not really knowing what to say to her. "Having a good night?"

"I'm Alison." She said, looking a bit more confident than Ross was. "We're having a laugh, but we always come down here to drink when it's someone's birthday. It gets a bit boring after a while!"

"So you're local then?" He continued.

"Yeah, I live in Whitley." She replied.

"So what do you do do for a living?" Ross asked her. He wasn't really sure how to chat up a woman anymore, it had been 10 years since he'd had to!

"I'm a hairdresser." Alison replied. "I hate it. Crap money and only 1 day off a week. I'd love to run my own salon one day, it's just so expensive though. That's the only way to earn proper money in that game. What about you?"

Ross had anticipated that she would ask at some stage, did he come clean or tell a lie? Time for a snap decision.

"You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you!" He said, in the end deciding to go with the truth. It wasn't as if he was looking for a lasting relationship anyway. If she ran a mile, so be it.

"Tell me." She said. "I'm intrigued now!"

"I run a Massage Parlour." He said. "With my wife, here in Whitley."

"You're taking the piss, right?" Alison laughed.

"No, I'm serious!" Ross said, pulling out their business card.

Alison looked at it with a shocked expression on her face. She believe him now.

"How did you come to do this?" She asked after a couple of moments to take it in.

"Well, my wife and I were both made redundant." He started. "With no money coming in, she decided to start working in a massage parlour to pay the bills."

"Jesus! Go on." Alison replied.

"After a few months, the people who run the house decided to charge the girls more to work there." He explained. "So to cut the story short, we set up our own place, treating all the girls much better."

"And how is it going?" She asked him.

"Pretty well." Ross said with pride. "We don't take huge amounts from the girls and still earn well, we're not as greedy as some are."

"And does your wife still work there?" Alison asked him.

"Yes. She does." Ross answered. "She wants to cut her hours down though. We're going to take on a fourth girl."

"Does it not bother you, you're wife sleeping with so many other men?" Alison asked.

"Not now." Ross said. "It did when we first talked about it, but by the time she started work, I'd got my head around it."

"I don't think I could cope with that." Alison said.

"Not everyone can." Ross told her. "Most couples wouldn't be able to entertain the idea, but we've got on fine."

"Good for you." Alison said. "So does your wife know that you're out here on the pull tonight?"

"Who said I was on the pull?!" Ross said, teasing her a bit.

"Oh come on!" Alison came back. "I know what your after."

"Oh do you now!" Ross said. "So am I going to get it?"

"Buy me a drink and I'll let you know later!" Alison said, giving him a smile.

Ross went to the bar and signalled to the lads that he would be staying with Alison. For the next hour they chatted and flirted, drinking until the bar finally closed.

"So will you come back to my place then?" Alison asked him. "I haven't had a man for a while, I could do with some fun. And don't worry, I'm not the clingy type, I won't be after you phone number or anything!"

Ross smiled and took her arm, heading outside to the taxi rank. Within 5 minutes they were back at Alison's flat, a tidy little place on the 2nd floor of 3.

Once inside, they couldn't keep their hands off each other. They kissed passionately in the hallway, caressing each other as they did. Alison soon had her hands on Ross' firm bum, squeezing it as their tongue's entwined. Ross started to unzip her dress, also feeling Alison's bum, squeezing and rubbing her cheeks. He slid the dress down over her hips to reveal a gorgeous body. Her thong barely covered her pussy, her bra barely containing her pert tits.

They couple stumbled into the bedroom, Alison now pulling at his belt, helping him out of his jeans. Ross' cock was now straining, his bulge now looking like it could burst through his boxer shorts any second. Alison felt his 7" length and kissed him again, nearly devouring him as she did. She needed this fuck urgently.

Ross guided them onto the bed and slipped off his pants to reveal his erection. Alison rubbed his cock as they continued kissing on the bed, stroking his balls, running her fingernails over the taut skin. Alison moved her head down to his cock, taking the tip of it into her mouth, flicking her tongue quickly over his tip.

Alison took her time pleasuring him, she clearly enjoyed giving head like this. She slowly sucked him, being careful not to make him come yet. She needed his cock inside her first.

Ross guided her head off him when he could feel himself coming, also desperate to fuck Alison. She quickly took her knickers and bra off, throwing them off the bed.

"Have you got any condoms?" Alison asked him.

Ross produced a couple from his wallet, unwrapped it, and put it on while taking a good look at Alison's beautiful body. Once his condom was on, Ross took some time sucking and playing with her nipples. Alison had always loved this and was happy to encourage him.

He then moved down her flat stomach until he reached her pubic mound. He kissed her neat triangle before parting her legs and kissing between them. Alison was already very wet so Ross wasted no time in tasting her, drinking in her wonderful aroma. Ross gave her the same sort of attention she had given him.

Ross did make Alison come. It did take him a few minutes, but when it did, she felt weak with the pleasure. He then gave her no time to get her breath back, entering her in one swift movement, making her shout with excitement as he did.

The couple fucked frantically, kissing deeply, feeling each other, exploring every inch. Ross came in just a couple of minutes, he had no chance of holding out any longer.

They spent the next couple of hours chatting, then having sex again, far slower and more relaxed the 2nd time round. Ross stayed the night in the end, Sian had told him that this was ok, the only rule being that they didn't keep in touch.

Alison initiated one last shag in the morning, she was keen to squeeze every last drop out of this encounter. Ross kissed her and made his way just after 9am in the morning. He felt a little spring in his step, the release of tension doing him good.

Sian was getting ready for work when he got in.

"Did you have a good night then you dirty stopout?!" Sian asked him.

"Yeah, I did thanks." He said in a breezy manner.

"Hope she was a good shag!" She came back, squeezing his bum and giving him a kiss.

Ross recounted the night at Sian's request over a coffee, she was only too keen to hear all the gory details of his one night stand.

Sian left for work just after 10am, Sunday's were always busy days at the flat, lot's of hungover men who didn't pull on the Saturday, coming in to get what they missed out the night before. Her first client gave her quite a shock though.

"Hi darling." She said, breezing in bright and cheery. "What can I do for you?"

"You could answer a few questions please." The man said, producing a police badge from his jacket pocket.

Sian's heart sank, this could be bad news. She knew they had taken a risk opening this kind of business, but she had never yet experienced a raid.

"So who runs this place then?" The man asked.

"Me and my husband." Sian said. She could feel herself shaking now. She knew she had to be honest here, this was serious.

"So you don't work for any the Johnson firm then?" He continued.

"No. Who are they?" She said with genuine innocence.

"They're a well know family business that run several places like this on Newcastle." He told her. "We got wind that the might try to open a new place down here, and we were keen to stop them. They're not very nice people."

"Well we've got nothing to do with them." Sian answered him.

"I believe you." He said. "I know most of their faces, I'd have seen somebody of theirs I knew by now."

"So what happens now then." Sian asked him nervously.

"Well, you're breaking the law." He continued, as I'm sure you know. But we're not in the business of clamping down hard on small fish. We want the gangs that run some of the places in town."

Sian listened and said nothing.

"As long as you keep to yourselves and don't cause any upset for the locals, we'll leave you alone." He continued.

Sian felt a surge of relief, joy that they weren't going to end up going to prison. They had no intentions of making any kind of fuss about their business, so the fact the police were going to turn a blind eye was such a relief.

"There is one thing you can do for me though." The man said to Sian.

"Anything you want." She replied.

He stood up and undid his belt and trousers, dropping them and his pants to reveal a decent sized cock. He said nothing more to her and didn't need to, Sian knew exactly what she had to do.

Getting down on her knees in front of him, she put his tip in her mouth and started to wank him off. As she built up speed, she started to take more of his cock into her mouth with every stroke, until she had completely deep throated him. He lasted for no more than a couple of minutes before he shot his load into her mouth. Sian swallowed, trying to make the best impression possible.

"Thank you." He said. "I can see why you're popular here!"

"Glad I could be of assistance." Sian said with a smile. She knew this was a freebie that she had to give away, she though it was best to keep him sweet.

"You'll probably see a few of my colleagues before long." He said as he was leaving. "Make sure you don't give those dirty bastards any freebies! They're always in places like these."

Sian tutted and smiled. The bloody coppers were the worst for this kind of thing. It sounded like half of the vice squad was sampling the goods they were supposed to be stopping. Still, to have them onside was a result, no doubt.

Sian phoned Ross and told him after she had filled Rose in with what had happened. Rose echoed what Sian had thought, saying about the amount of old bill they use to get at her last place. Ross was just delighted that she hadn't been arrested and the house closed down.

The next few days were a lot more mundane. Just the usual stream of business, the usual regulars with a few inquisitive first timers.

Rose then received a call from a young woman enquiring about work. Sian heard her chatting, Rose was describing the shifts and pay she could expect to earn. Sian mouthed to ask her if it was a new girl, Rose nodded to tell her yes which really pleased her, she was dying for a week off.

"Well it looks like you might get the help you need then." Rose said to her when she came off. "She sounds promising. She hasn't worked before but was still wanting to come and see you."

"Great stuff." Sian told her. "When's she coming in?"

"5pm." Rose confirmed. "Can you get Ross to come in and meet her too?"

Sian agreed and text him to ask him to come in, which he was more than happy to do

The doorbell rang at dead on 5pm, this impressed Ross and Sian, a lot of the girls in the industry could be very unreliable.

Sian went down and welcomed her in. She was impressed by the 30 something woman wearing smart clothes, looking in great shape. She led them into the living room where she and Ross would talk to her. Ross' chin nearly hit the floor as she walked in.

"Alison?" He said to her, immediately recognising the woman he had spent the night with the previous weekend.

She smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek before sitting down.

"You 2 know each other then?" Sian asked.

"Yes." Said Ross, feeling slightly uncomfortable by this time.

"We met at the weekend." Alison confirmed, allowing Sian to work out that she was Ross' one night stand from Saturday.

Both of them were now wondering whether she was here to cause a problem or if she was really wanting a job.

"Look I'm not here to cause any trouble." Alison told them both.

They allowed her to carry on.

"Ross gave me this card on Saturday." She continued. "I'm sure you already know what else happened, Ross said you two had an arrangement. But I was looking at the card and thinking for a few days."

"And you really want to work here?" Ross asked her.

"Well yes." She replied. "Like I was saying to you Ross, I really want my own hair salon, those could be a quicker way to get it."

"Do you really think you could handle what we do here?" Sian asked her.

"I think so." Alison answered. "I've always been able to separate sex my feelings, this shouldn't be a massive jump."

"Well I'm happy to give you a chance." Sian told her. "Are you happy with that Ross?"

"Course I am." He said. "It's fine with me. Just see how it goes if you want."

Alison agreed to do her first shift on the Tuesday. Sian would be working so would be able to show her the ropes.

When the Tuesday came around, Alison felt sick with nerves. She even had the phone in her hand to call Sian and tell her she wouldn't be coming in. She didn't though. The thought of finally owning her own business spurred her on though. She couldn't help feeling a bit excited too, the stories that Ross had told her on their night together had turned her on. Selling her body had long been a fantasy of hers, she had never really believed it would really happen.

Alison arrived in plenty of time for her first shift. She had packed some sexy underwear and a camisole to wear while she greeted the men. Sian welcomed her in and helped her get settled.

"I remember how you'll be feeling now." Sian said to Alison. "It was only about 9 months ago I was doing this for the first time."

"How did it feel for the first time?" Alison asked her.

"It did feel strange for the first time." She replied. "I hadn't even had much experience with other men at that time, but it gets easier with time."

"I'm glad to hear that." Alison replied. "I'm hoping that I'll get over the first couple of days and get into it."

The girls sat and chatted, drinking cups of tea with Rose for the first couple of hours. When the doorbell rang for the first time, Alison's heart jumped, this could be her first paying customer.

Rose showed the man into the main bedroom and gave the girls the nod to goblin and introduce themselves. Sian did so first, shaking his hand and saying hello. Alison did the same, she was shaking, but trying to stay confident.

"He doesn't look half bad!" Alison said to Sian when she got back to the living room.

"I told you it wasn't all bad!" Sian said. "You do get some rough ones as well bet the good looking ones are a nice bonus!"

Rose came back in a couple of minutes later.

"Right ladies." She said. "He'd like the pleasure of both of your company for the next hour. He wants the full on Lesbian show, anything goes for the full hour. He's paid £250, it's a good earner for you this."

Alison looked shocked, she hadn't really expected this.

"Don't worry." Sian reassured her. "I'm guessing you've never done anything like this before by the look on your face?"

"Never." Alison replied. "It's always been strictly men for me."

"Just follow my lead." Sian told her. "I'm no expect believe me, bit I've done a few of these now, I know how to get them worked up!"

Alison followed her into the room, feeling more and more anxious by the second.

The man was already naked by the time the girls entered. Both of them checked out his cock, which appeared to be a good length.

"Would you like to just watch us for a while?" Sian asked him.

"Yes please." He replied, obviously keen to see the two girls pleasure each other.

Sian pulled Alison close to her and put her arms round her slim waist. She kissed her gently, teasing her lips, before starting to run her tongue over them. It took her a couple of minutes to get used to the feeling, but Alison did start to respond, kissing Sian now, running her tongue over her lips and teeth.

Alison then felt Sian's hand slide down onto her bum, brushing over it firstly, then starting to squeeze it as they kissed more passionately. Alison now started to feel Sian's tits, brushing her hands over them, feeling her erect nipples through the lace of her bra.

Sian then hooked her fingers into the elastic of Alison's knickers and slid them down over her bum, letting them fall to the floor. She felt so exposed now, not only was she doing this with a woman, but someone was watching her too. Alison had never had a threesome of any kind before, this was all new to her.

Both girls took off their bra's at the same time, cupping their tits and showing them off to the man. Sian also then took her knickers off, kicking them off towards the man, them moved onto the bed with Alison. Both girls then licked each others tits, squeezing, caressing, licking and biting nipples, both of them were now starting to feel very wet between the legs.

"Let me lick you." Sian said to Alison. "Just enjoy it."

Alison laid back on the bed and opened her legs. Sian teased her for a few moments, kissing her inner thighs , before finally settling on her pussy. Sian licked her like a pro, Alison was lying thinking that she couldn't remember any man doing it as good as this.

Sian concentrated on her for a good 5 minutes, gradually inserting 1, then a 2nd finger. Alison then came, she could feel her juices running out over Sian's fingers and tongue.

The man was now ready to join in, his cock was straining when the girls saw it. He was about 7" long and pretty thick. He offered it to Alison, who started to swallow as much of his cock as she could. Sian then positioned herself underneath him so she could lick his balls, sucking them into her mouth, gently squeezing them as Alison sucked.

12