The Business Deal

Story Info
White suburban wife & mother listens to a business proposal.
6.7k words
4.13
78.4k
120
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This story involves big black cock and a cheating white wife. Yes, those are stereotypes, and if you don't like them, don't read this. No I don't believe that black men all have huge cocks, nor do I believe that women can actually take a cock as big as the one in the story. It's erotic fantasy. I write it because I find it hot, not because I believe in any of it (it's so exaggerated it's absurd). So if you don't want to read a story about monster black cock showing a white housewife what "real" sex is like, then don't read this one.

—————

It was only a few months ago that Michelle would have described herself as a devoted wife and mother. Now that life seems eons ago, and Michelle would never go back to it if she could avoid it. Her life changed when she met Jamal. She had been out for a walk when Jamal spotted her from across the street and ran over to her.

"Hey beautiful," he said, rubbing his hands together. Michelle just walked past him with barely a glance in his direction. Black men in particular had always seemed so disrespectful to her. Respect was one of the major reasons she loved her husband and father of her two little boys. Jamal quickly caught up with her and started talking. "No disrespect intended with what I said. You just look like a woman that might be up for a business opportunity with me."

"I don't go into business with people I don't know," sneered Michelle.

"I'm Jamal." He offered her his hand. Not wanting to appear rude to a man so obviously trying to be polite, Michelle took it. He gripped her hand gently but firmly as he shook it.

"Is there someplace we could talk more privately?" Jamal asked.

"I've already told you that I don't do business deals with people I don't know."

"Well, here." Jamal took out a wad of cash from his pocket. "This is yours if you're willing to give me two hours." Michelle stared at the wad of cash. There must be hundreds of dollars, at minimum. "Two hours? Why should it take that long?"

"Two hours to get to know each other and for me to propose the business deal to you. If you give me that time, whether you say yes or no, this $1200 is yours."

"That's an awful lot of money for this. Sounds like a bad business right off the bat."

"Nah, I'm just confident it will be money well spent. In two hours, if you give me that time, well both be happy with being in business together."

"You sure sound confident," Michelle said, crossing her arms.

"I'm good at reading people." He smiled. It looked good on him.

"Two hours, and I get that money either way?"

"Either way."

"Where are we going to talk?" Michelle asked, eyeing the money once again.

"I'm new to the area, but my place is just around the corner. Two hours, and you'll be $1200 richer."

Michelle hesitated. While it would be overstatement to say that she liked Jamal in any way based on their limited interaction, she certainly didn't feel threatened by him in any way. The $1200 helped sway her. After all, it wouldn't hurt to listen to Jamal, and as a stay-at-home mother, Michelle didn't have anything to do until her kids and husband returned home (it was his turn to pick them up after their sports practices).

"Okay, fine."

Jamal smiled and clapped his hands together before leading her to his place. Michelle was surprised when they turned into the driveway - this was the nicest home in the area and had been for sale for the last few months. Michelle and her husband had even contemplated buying it. And to sway any lingering doubts, Jamal unlocked the door and motioned for her to enter.

Michelle had to admit that house was very nice. She walked into a foyer, and beyond that was a large living room with a 15 foot ceiling. The only problem that stuck out to Michelle was how sparse furnished the room was - only a small coffee table and a couch.

"I just moved in last night," Jamal began, "I haven't really had time to furnish it yet. Please sit down. I'll get some refreshments."

Michelle sat down on the couch, slightly pulling her skirt to make sure it didn't ride too far up, and crossed her legs. She looked around at the bare walls and saw, to her relief, several boxes peeking out from around the corner. Jamal may be a good businessman after all. And at that thought, Jamal reentered the room, glasses and alcohol in tow.

"I always celebrate potential business deals with a toast. Will you join me?" Despite being slightly uncomfortable at the prospect of having alcohol - from a stranger, no less - so early in the day, Michelle agreed. Jamal poured out two double shots of rum.

"To future business."

"To future business." They clinked glasses, and downed the rum. Jamal quickly refilled their glasses and sat down on the other end of the couch. They talked for several minutes, just simply getting to know each other, and Michelle, in no small part due to the alcohol, felt far more relaxed with Jamal now.

"Who's Chris?" Jamal asked, stopping Michelle mid-sentence.

"Just my husband," she said with a smile, taking the last of the rum in her glass as well. She was very tipsy, almost full on drunk now. Jamal sat back.

"How long have you two been married, if I can ask?"

"Let's see," Michelle said, counting on her fingers. "13 years now. Well, 13 in two months."

"13 years?" Jamal said, slightly shocked. "You don't look a day over 27." Jamal was being serious, but Michelle eyed him suspiciously. Then she laughed.

"Everyone says that, but I'm many days older than 27." She laughed at her own joke.

"How many days? Not to pry."

"It's alright," Michelle said, moving closer to Jamal. She then beckoned him to lean in, and she whispered to him, "36." She grimaced slightly.

"Well you do look great," Jamal said. "But we should move on to business, I think. I've only got 90 minutes left before I owe you $1200," he laughed a little as a spoke. Michelle smiled back.

"Yes, yes the business. What is this business that you want me to do with you."

"I've run a very successful business, spread throughout the city, and I'm looking to expand it to the suburbs a little. That's where you come in. I know that it's not strictly legal for me to hire based on appearance, but I've definitely found that I can move my product much more easily when those handling such movements are of the very attractive type." Jamal looked Michelle up and down. She was a complete knockout, and Jamal had been genuinely surprised to learn that she was well into her 30's.

Michelle looked quizzical. "What do you mean? I'm confused."

"I sell a product all over the city, but moving it around and selling it requires handlers. It's not panhandling or anything like that - I certainly wouldn't be able to buy this house with such low level schemes. I sell lots of clothing and other accessories to various stores around town, but I am looking to break into a new field a little bit, and I think that you're just the person that could help me do that."

"Why is that?"

"I've got a new product to sell, and it's aimed at women. And, I'll be honest with you, I'm looking to get suburban women as my main clientele for this product. They can help generate more money than most people that actually live in the heart of the city. Suburbs tend to have more money and all that."

Michelle's head was swimming a bit. She was having some difficulty following Jamal. Maybe she shouldn't have had the alcohol after all. "What is this product? And would I be working as a salesperson? I have actually done that in the past a bit. When the boys were younger."

"Boys?"

"My sons. They're 12 and 11. Wonderful kids." Michelle smiled.

"To answer your question, Michelle, yes it is something of a sales position. But I'd split the initial revenue with you 50-50 for helping me spread it to the suburbs."

"Why me? You just bumped into me on the street."

"That's true, but I'm very good at reading people, and I think that this product will be right up your alley. I thought that you could both let me know if the product is something that suburban women would be really interested in - like I think - and then help spread the word among your friends and so on. And, like I said, a 50-50 split of the revenue between us for this new market."

Michelle, leaned forward, getting a little closer to Jamal than she had intended. Her face was slightly flushed, and she was very clearly tipsy from the alcohol. She spotted Jamal's glass and drank the small amount of rum that remained. "And what-" she swallowed and gave a slight hiccup, "is this product that you're trying to get me to sell."

"Well," Jamal said, "it just so happens that I have one right here and can give you a demonstration. He stood up and took step to the side so that he was standing directly in front of Michelle.

"Where is it?" Michelle asked, looking up at him. She thought he was very tall.

"It's right here," Jamal said and unzipped his pants. He reached his hand into the now open fly and pulled out an enormous, yet completely flaccid, cock. Michelle stared at it for a moment and then burst out laughing. Jamal smiled too.

"This is your product?" Michelle asked between laughs. "Dildos? Fake penises? No women is going to buy a dildo that comical." She kept laughing. "It's too big! And look-" she reached out and grabbed his cock, "it's soft! How is anyone supposed to use something soft up there?" She continued laughing as her hands unconsciously tugged on Jamal's cock. She didn't quite consciously notice that it had started to grow.

Still laughing, Michelle spoke again. "Do you just walk around with a ridiculous fake dick in your pants all the time?" She had continued to stroke his cock and now she looked at it again. It was noticeably larger than it had been when he first pulled it from his pants. She stared. It was at least 11 inches long and still growing. She couldn't even come close to wrapping her hand all the way around it - there were at least two inches between her fingers. She began laughing again, but continued to pull on his shaft, occasionally twisting her hands.

Michelle started laughing again. "I've never heard of a dildo that could grow like this. Soft to hard." She lifted up his cock and ran her finger down the bottom, where his pants still were. She lowered the cock again. It had seemed to finally stop growing. Michelle brought her head to Jamal's cock and laid it on top of her face. She laughed again. "It's bigger than my head!" She pulled back. "How big is this thing?" she asked. She still hadn't let go of it.

"It tops out at 14 inches long. About 8 in circumference."

"Why would it need to be so big?" She pulled his cock to one side, still stroking it, and looked at him. "No woman would want to have something that big in them. I don't even think we can have something that big in us." She gripped his cock with both hands tightly. "I can't even get my hands around this thing. And 14 inches! What are we supposed to do with that? Penises don't even get bigger than 7 inches in real life. This is too big. Why would you order something so big?"

Jamal smiled as he looked down at her. She wasn't even really talking to him anymore. It was more like babbling to herself.

"And it's hot! And look! It's leaking!" Michelle leaned forward and kissed the end of Jamal's cock just as his precum had begun to leak out. "Tastes good," Michelle mumbled to herself and she tried to take more of his cock into her mouth. She struggled to get the head in and ran her tongue all around it, lapping up the large amount of precum that Jamal was producing. She pulled back and his cock was released from her mouth with a loud POP! Jamal was careful to not moan or let on that it wasn't a dildo that Michelle had been playing with.

"I didn't know they could make dildos be so real! Except that it's way to big. But it gets hard! It's warm! It has precum! But it's just way too big. I don't know if I can help you Jamal." As she said this she went back to sucking the head of his cock.

"You can't say that until you give it a proper testing."

POP! Michelle released him again. "Proper testing! You mean my - my -" Michelle couldn't quite bring herself to say the word.

"Pussy, yes, your pussy. How can you know whether people will buy something if you haven't tested the product? You also need to make sure that the product your selling is well made. Nothing worse than people demanding refunds because the product doesn't work as advertised."

Michelle concentrated. She was still barely tipsy, but what Jamal had said made sense to her. "I guess so. But where should I do that? Where's your bathroom?"

"Product testing always goes better if there are multiple people involved," Jamal said, running his hand through her hair.

"Yeah, that makes sense. More people to see problems..." Michelle was starting to come out of being tipsy, and was becoming aware of just how horny she was. Jamal took a step back as Michelle stood up. She undid her skirt and let it fall to the ground. He panties were noticeably wet. She brushed her hair behind her ears and sat back down.

"Are you ready for a real demonstration of the product?" Jamal asked, stepping forward again. Michelle rubbed her clit through her panties, almost involuntarily.

She bit her lip. "I really shouldn't be doing this, but I'm so horny." She looked up at Jamal, concern on her face.

"I think you should test out the product now." He bent down, hooked her panties in his fingers and pulled them down. Then he grabbed her legs and lifted them into the arias he finished pulling her panties off. Michelle was breathing rapidly and covered her face. "I shouldn't be doing this. What would Chris think of this?"

Jamal positioned himself between Michelle's legs, holding her legs in the air. He laid his giant cock on Michelle's belly and crotch. Resting her legs on his shoulders, he grabbed his cock and gently drummed it on Michelle's clit.

"Are you ready?"

"No! I shouldn't be doing this! I'm married! What am I thinking trying to stuff such a huge dildo inside of me?"

Jamal kept drumming his cock softly against her clit, each slit hit sending a soft pulse through Michelle's body. The underside of Jamal's cock was slick from Michelle's dripping pussy. "But," Michelle began, uncovering her face and looking at Jamal, seeing the absurd "dildo" protruding from his pants, "if I don't test it now you're going to find someone else and still be selling this, right?"

"Yes, of course."

"I won't be able to escape it then. It's wrong of me to do this with you instead of my husband - to test this product I mean, but when will I get another shot? I'm so horny I need something in me! Ugh! I can't miss my chance! I need to know if something that ridiculous will fit in me!"

Jamal drummed his cock a little harder against her clit and the slap was audible and wet. "So you want to test the product?" he asked. "I'm not going to force you to do anything."

"Yes!" Michelle screamed. "Test it out! I need something in me! Even if it's wrong! I'm too horny! I need to know if something so big could possibly fit in me! Test it out! Test it out! Please, Jamal! Stuff that thing inside of me!"

Jamal lined up his enormous cock at her entrance and pushed. Michelle covered her face again, peering out between her fingers. She couldn't believe something so big was trying to force its way inside of her. There's no way it could fit! But slowly Michelle felt her lips being pushed apart. Felt something prodding her, pushing slowly inside, stretching her.

"Huh! It's big!" she gasped. Then, suddenly, the head broke past her barrier. "AHHH!" Michelle screamed. Jamal kept pushing, ever so slowly.

"It's big! It's big! It's BIG!" Michelle kept repeating. "Ah! Uh! Ow!"

"Michelle, look at me." She listened. "This product testing is very important. The more we can tell people, the better our sales will be." Michelle nodded, still looking at Jamal through her fingers. She knew what he was saying, but the strange, heretofore unknown to her, mix of pleasure and pain was almost overwhelming. "I'm going to ask you some questions, and I'd like you to answer, okay?" Michelle nodded, then was able to say, with some effort, "Yes. I'll do - oh - th - my god! I'll - wow - do that! So biiiiigg!"

"Okay," Jamal said, smirking. "It's safe to say you've never been stretched this wide before?"

"Yes!"

"There are about four inches inside of you right now," Michelle squirmed, "can you tell me when it's deeper than your husband?"

"GOD! Will-be-hard-be-cause-so-much-thick-er!" Michelle actually felt a little proud of herself for being able to say that straight through.

Jamal pushed further in and Michelle's legs shook. "Did you just have a slight orgasm?"

"Ah! Uh! Maybe?! It's good!" Michelle was having difficulty talking.

"This feels good?"

"Yes! So - agh! - good! Big! Big! Biiiggg!"

Jamal pushed a little further in, and Michelle gasped loudly. She shook her hands and opened her eyes wide. She tried to speak but all that came out was moans and drool. "Uhh! Ahh! Mmm! Ugh!" Jamal stopped pushing and waited for a moment. Michelle was able to gain some composure. "There! Chris! Deep as - ahhh! - him!"

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yes! But - god! Small! He's - ugh! ugh!"

"He's smaller?" Michelle nodded her head vigorously.

"How - uh - deep?" Michelle asked, her eyes pleading with Jamal.

"Just about five inches. Five and a quarter would be my guess." Michelle looked down at what she still believed to be a dildo and marveled that so much of it could still be outside.

"So-fat! Thick! Please! More! More! Big! Huge! Hot! More! I want more! More!" Michelle begged. Jamal obliged, pushing further in. When he reached six inches Michelle stopped him again.

"Deepest! Never deep-ah! Biggest be - oh my god! - before this! Dildo! More! Go deep! Deeper! Please! Please! Please!"

"Six inches is the deepest you've ever had? Noted. Are you liking the product so far, Michelle."

"Yes! Fuck! Yes! Oh my god!"

Jamal undid the top of his pants and pulled below his sack. He then grabbed Michelle's legs at the knees and pushed them back until any further inches from his cock would be pushing down directly into her. "Then, Michelle, I need to come clean." He pushed more and more of his monster into Michelle until there were nine inches buried in her. Michelle was nearly incoherent, mostly just grunting and moaning. "This isn't a dildo that's inside of you. It's just the cock that I was blessed with."

Michelle opened her eyes wide in fear, and looked down and saw that, indeed, the giant thing inside of her was connected to Jamal's body. "More! So fat! You have more - wow! - out-ah!-side! Please stuff! Stuff me! Stuff me full of it! All of it! The size! So big! So deep! The size! Gonna make me! The size! Your size! Your big!" Jamal pushed even further into Michelle's eager, sopping pussy. "Your cock! Big! So thick! Thick! Thick! Deep! Huge! Great! Huge! Fuck! Yes! More! More! All of you! The size! Gonna cum because of the size! Your size inside of me! Full! I want more! All of it! More! Stuff! Full!" Michelle reached around to Jamal's ass and tried to pull him in deeper, but her arms were too weak.

"Almost there, Michelle," Jamal said when there was just an inch left. And he gave one last push, and finally his full size, the entirety of his monstrous black cock, was stuffed deep inside Michelle. When the final inch invaded, Michelle was finally lost to the orgasm that had been building for several minutes. It was the most intense feeling that Michelle had ever experienced. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she nearly blacked out. Her legs spasmed and her body convulsed in ecstasy.

"Best... best... never thought... my god... so full... big... god... huge... you have... the size... best cock... didn't know... I didn't know!" Michelle had come back to earth and grabbed Jamal's face, kissing him more passionately than she had ever kissed her husband. "I didn't know that they could be so biiiig," she stammered as Jamal ground into her. "I've never had sex before! Never been fucked before!" Jamal smiled.

12