The Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Evening, what'll you have?" the man asked as she approached the bar.

"Um, I guess I'll have a margarita," Grace replied, remembering she'd always enjoyed them on the rare occasions she'd had one, usually when out with girlfriends celebrating one of life's little milestones.

"With salt?" he asked as he reached for a glass.

"Yes please," she replied and within seconds she was sitting there drinking the frosty tequila beverage.

Maybe it was from being nervous or just thirsty but she drank it down in record time and with it still being early Grace assented when the bartender asked if she wanted another. This one she had the presence of mind to sip slowly, until noticing on her watch it was nearing six thirty so she downed the final third of the drink. Leaving a tip on the bar she then stood and when she did she felt momentarily lightheaded as the alcohol rushed to her head.

'Grace, you should have only had one,' she thought to herself, 'especially since you didn't eat much today.'

She stood still for a few seconds to steady herself, after which she walked slowly and a trifle unsteadily to the exit. Stepping outside she felt a little better so she resumed walking to the diner and arrived there right after six thirty. It appeared to be a somewhat old school style diner having a long counter with stools and multiple ceiling fans going at once with small tables and chairs in the front and booths lining both walls in the back section.

Before the hostess had a chance to approach her Grace recognized Sal sitting in one of the far booths facing the front. Without waiting to be seated she strutted purposefully toward him as she felt her heart beating a mile a minute. When she stopped in front of the booth he rose with a questioning expression.

"Grace?" he asked.

"Uh huh and you're Sal," she replied with a smile while extending her delicate hand in his direction.

His much larger one swallowed hers as he leaned down and kissed her cheek in greeting after which he guided her into the seat facing the rear of the diner then slid in next to her. It was a tight fit but at the moment she welcomed the closeness of his burly body against her petite frame and it didn't hurt that he was wearing cologne. Her husband never wore any and Grace liked that Sal did, for she had a keen sense of smell and it stimulated her to a certain degree.

"Hmm, you smell nice," she told him as she turned to face him.

"Thanks, so do you but you look even better."

Her face became beet red from his compliment and she looked down while adjusting the frames of her glasses. At that moment a waitress arrived, sparing Grace from having to reply to him for which she was grateful, for it had been many years since she'd been in such a position.

"Can I get you anything to drink to start with?" the woman asked.

"Sure, I'll have a Chivas with soda," he replied, "and what about you Grace?"

"Umm, I'll have a margarita," she answered for since she was planning on eating she figured one more drink wouldn't hurt and with what she had planned it would probably help.

Not knowing what to say and being nervous she began flipping through the menu. This also gave her idle hands something to do and when she finally raised her eyes she saw Sal was staring at the rings on her left hand.

"So you're married Grace," he said as a statement rather than a question.

"Uh huh. Is that a problem?" she asked in a soft voice.

"No, not really; after all I'm married as well so who am I to judge."

They sat there in silence for a minute until the waitress returned with their drinks.

"Are you guys ready to order?" she asked as she made eye contact with Sal.

"Give us a few minutes," he replied for he saw Grace again start to frantically flip through the menu.

"Don't know what you want?" he inquired after the waitress rolled her eyes and departed.

"I'm not sure. You say you come here, what do they have that's good but not too fattening?"

He chuckled at her statement and shook his head before answering.

"The last thing you need to worry about is whether the food is fattening, I think. However my general policy when ordering from diners is to keep it simple. I'll usually order a sandwich or burger, nothing too fancy. Diners usually don't do that well. Tonight I'm leaning toward a burger - some red meat to give me extra vigor for later," he told her while raising an eyebrow in a suggestive manner.

She giggled while also blushing from his forward comment but there was something about his directness that impressed her. When the waitress returned, Sal ordered the half pound burger rare while Grace chose the tuna salad wrap. Once the woman left with their order he turned his body sideways toward Grace at which time his right hand reached down and ended up on her knee.

"Do you mind?" he asked as his thick fingers began to gently caress her stocking clad leg.

"N-n-no, I-I don't mind," she stammered in reply.

"If you don't mind me saying Grace, you seem nervous. Is this something you normally do?"

"You mean meet a strange man for dinner and then..." she answered looking away, "no, it's not and I'm nervous as hell."

"I appreciate your honesty Grace. Let me ask you then, are you sure about this? I don't want you to regret it once it's happened after it's too late."

"No I'm sure and since meeting you even more so. I find you very attractive," she told him and even though she blushed she looked him directly in the eye as she spoke. "What about you though Sal? You say you're married. Why are you here?"

He shrugged his broad shoulders while continuing to meet her gaze.

"I guess I married the wrong woman is all. Don't get me wrong, Theresa is a good person and a great mother and I still love her but she was never the most passionate woman and since she had an early change of life her sex drive has almost totally disappeared. The only problem is I've always had a very strong libido and it isn't going away. So it's either something on the side or we'd wind up divorcing. That's why I prefer to meet women for one time things so I don't become too attached. And you?"

"Well I've been married ten years now and we'd dated for a couple of years before that, until I became pregnant with my older daughter. So over time like most couples we haven't done it as often as we used to, but to be honest there was always something lacking in that department. I mean it's not like he hasn't given me orgasms but after I have one and he cums its right to sleep. Sometimes a girl wants to keep going all night, you know. Or at least give her more than one per session. And I like a man who knows what he wants and takes it - and Paul's never been aggressive like that."

"Back in college I had this boyfriend who was so wild and kinky. We had sex in public and even had a threesome once among other things. I mean we had nothing else in common so it wouldn't have worked in the long run but I miss those crazy, all night sessions sometimes. And there are some of the younger girls who work in my office and I'm always overhearing how they did this or that the night before and I feel like I'm missing out and life is slipping by. Even some of my friends who are my age have lovers on the side or are divorced and are getting way more action than me. As time goes by it bothers me more and more, though I knew what I signed up for."

"That's why when I heard I was coming to New York on business I got this idea it might be my last chance to have a fling. I could never do this back home in case I got caught because I don't want to hurt him any, he doesn't deserve that. But the more I thought about it, the stronger the urge became. I have a married girlfriend who hooks up with guys using this internet site so I decided to try that here. I wasn't really sure what to expect but I did get a lot more replies to my ad than I thought I would."

"Well for me it was your pictures Grace. Though you didn't show your face you have a body type I really love."

"Gee, you're in the minority there Sal. I mean I guess I'm okay but I'm no bombshell. Back home all the guys go for the women with the big boobs and asses and I sure don't have those," she said as she looked down at her modest bosom.

"Don't get me wrong Grace, I like busty women too. Hell I love all women no matter their size. But my first lover was a petite little thing like you and so I've always had a special fondness for them."

During their conversation Sal had kept stroking her leg, slowly working his way up higher underneath her skirt. His hand had somehow managed to reach all the way up to the thin band of bare flesh above her stocking and below her panties. When he touched her skin there it made Grace gasp and start to tremble, when just at that moment the waitress arrived with their order.

"May I have another?" he said to the waitress, taking his hand off Grace's leg just long enough to point at his empty glass before again placing it on Grace's leg, though lower down for the moment.

"Certainly sir and how about you ma'am?" she said brusquely.

"No thank you, I'm good."

"It seems that she's a little jealous of you," Sal said after she'd left and as his hand again crept upward.

"I don't know why she would be but I know if you keep doing that I'll never be able to eat, Sal."

"Alright, I'll stop for now but once I'm done eating all bets are off. And as far as being jealous, she was flirting with me before you arrived and I think she was disappointed when my guest turned out to be a beautiful woman."

"Well I'm no beauty, though thank you for saying so Sal. You are quite the charmer. By the way do you mind if I ask you something? You told me about your marriage but I was wondering what you do? I mean for a living though you can tell me to mind my own business if you want."

"Don't be silly Grace, I don't mind. I'm in the import business, mainly olive oil and other food products from Italy."

"Oh," was all she said and after that she remained silent and began to fidget with the food on her plate but he could guess what she was thinking.

"The answer is no Grace," he said after the waitress brought his drink.

"Huh, what. Wait, I didn't ask you anything."

"No, but I could tell what you're thinking and the answer is no. Yes I'm a big Italian guy who wears a gold pinky ring and a good luck horn but I'm not 'connected'. Sure some of the fellas I grew up with in the old neighborhood went into that 'business' but not me. If that makes you feel better."

"I'm sorry, I mean the idea did cross my mind but it's none of my business what you do anyway."

"No, but since after this we're gonna hopefully go back to your hotel where I'll make you cum so many times your head is going to spin I thought it was only right to put your mind at ease. So don't worry, you won't be bedding Tony Soprano tonight."

"Okay Sal and thanks for understanding and not holding it against me. I've never been to New York before and all I know about it comes from Hollywood and they make it seem like all Italians here are in the mob."

After that the two of them began to eat and for the most part they didn't speak for both wanted to finish as soon as possible and go somewhere private. Sal held the burger with both hands and took large bites while Grace held her wrap with one hand and took dainty little nibbles and because of this he was finished long before she was. That allowed him to resume his attention on her once he had wiped the grease from his thick fingers.

"S-S-Sal," she gasped as he managed to probe higher up than he had before until his hand brushed against her covered mound, "what are you doing?"

"I think you know the answer to that Grace," he replied as he felt the heat emanating through the thin material of her panties.

"I know but-" she began before he rendered her speechless when he slid them to one side and his fingers brushed against her bare, wet labia.

"Ssshh," he whispered, "you don't want the whole diner to know what's going on, do you?"

"N-n-no but it's so hard to not lose it with what you're doing to me."

"You said before you had sex in public when you were younger, was it in the middle of a crowded restaurant?" he asked as the tip of his finger probed her vaginal opening before forcing its way inside.

All Grace could do was press her lips against her wrap sandwich to stifle the sounds this caused her to make as his digit penetrated her. He made sure his stocky body blocked the view of anyone passing by so they wouldn't be able to tell where his hand was but he could do nothing to conceal her facial reactions. Her eyes were clamped tightly shut while her pale alabaster skin flushed red from excitement.

When he managed to work his finger deeper while at the same time brushing her erect clit with his thumb it proved too much for her overwrought nerves to take. Her body stiffened and he felt her tight vaginal muscles clamp onto his invading digit as her mouth opened wide, though she somehow managed to remain silent. Her free hand grabbed hold of his forearm and held it while she somehow kept a grip on her wrap with the other. In fact she squeezed it so forcefully that a good amount of tuna came free and fell to the plate below with a splat.

Sal waited until her orgasm subsided before sliding his finger out of her and bringing his hand up above the table. As she watched he put the tip in his mouth and sucked it for a few seconds before smiling. He then scooped up some of the tuna with the same finger and brought it to her mouth.

"Open," was all he said but Grace wasted little time in complying.

She continued to suck on his finger even after swallowing the tuna until he pulled it from between her lips.

"So Grace which tastes better, the tuna or you? I'm guessing you."

He chuckled from her obvious embarrassment at his question before standing, at which time he adjusted the prominent bulge in his trousers before he spoke.

"I'm going to pay the check now so hurry up. If you take much longer then I don't think I'll be able to wait. Either I'll drag you into the bathroom or I'll fuck your brains out right on top of the table. Capisce?"

"What?"

"Sorry, do you understand?"

"Mmm hmm. I'll be fast," she told him before taking a bigger bite from the wrap.

When he returned she left the small remaining portion and stood up. Taking her by the arm he led her out onto the street where he pushed her against the wall of the building next door to the diner and kissed her hard on her mouth. She melted into him and twined her arms around his bull like neck as his tongue worked its way between her lips and explored her eager mouth. After a minute of this he stopped and pulled away from her, leading Grace to let out a disappointed sigh.

"Sorry but if I didn't stop then we would have made the evening news for doing it on the street," he told her as he grabbed her hand and began to walk.

They went as fast as her shorter legs could travel and soon found themselves standing outside the hotel. She let go of his hand and checked her reflection in the window to make sure of her appearance. Then nodding to Sal she walked through the front door and into the lobby with him following close on her heels and from there they headed to the elevator.

No sooner had Grace closed and locked the room door behind them then he pressed her body against it as his mouth again sought hers. Now that they were in private he also started to grind his bulge into her crotch, letting her know what she would shortly be on the receiving end of. He soon broke the kiss but only so that his lips could travel down to her slender throat, which he began to nuzzle.

"Oh Sal! Oh my God!" she cried out as his large hands reached up and cupped her small breasts through her clothes and squeezed them roughly.

"I can't take much more of this before I explode," he grunted as he pulled his mouth from her and stepped back with a lust crazed expression in his eyes.

Taking her hand he pulled her near the first of the two beds in the room before he released her and began to unfasten his belt. Seconds later he pushed down both his black slacks and his boxers freeing his large, thick erection. When she saw it Grace gasped and her eyes widened behind her glasses for now she was seeing it for the first time in its erect glory. She tentatively reached out to touch it, until with a word he stopped her.

"Wait," he said as he sat on the bed, "first I want you to get undressed for me. Do it slow and sexy like a proper little slut."

"Yes Sal," she told him as she first removed her pinstriped jacket and dropped it onto the carpeted floor.

Sal leaned back as he watched her and as he did his hand found his hard cock and began to stroke it slowly. Grace kept her eyes on his face as she unbuttoned her blouse one button at a time until reaching the final one at which time she slid it from her shoulders and off.

"Spectacular," he said as his eyes hungrily devoured her torso, taking in her trim tummy and her small breasts still held captive in her white, lacy bra.

That was the next article to go as Grace reached back and unhooked it, though she hesitated a minute before removing it. He was so eager to see her bounty that he leaned forward with his mouth agape, staring intently as she held the material to her chest. His hand squeezed right below his swollen, purplish crown forcing a drop of clear pre-cum to ooze from it and slide downward and when she dropped the bra it caused him to gasp.

Unable to wait a second longer his brawny arm slid around her tiny waist and yanked her toward him as if she was a child until his mouth could close on her right breast. It was small, really not much bigger than a bump, so that he managed to fit most of it into his mouth where he sucked on it making her gasp. At the same time his tongue started to move back and forth on her rock hard nipple, further stoking her lust.

Grace pressed his face to her chest and it seemed as if she was trying to force more of her tender, sensitive flesh into his hot, eager mouth. He did his best to swallow as much breast flesh as he could and while he did his large fingers found and pulled down the zipper on her skirt. That allowed him to yank it down until it too ended up on the floor at which time Grace stepped free of it one leg at a time. To steady her body as she did this she rested a hand on his muscular shoulder and she left it there even when done.

Without warning Sal released her succulent breast then yanked her bodily onto his knee so she was held helpless and facing the floor. While one hand pressed into the small of her back to keep her in place the other pulled her black silk panties down to mid-thigh leaving her small but firm buttocks exposed to his lustful gaze. His large hand squeezed first one cheek then the other causing Grace to tremble in anticipation of what was sure to follow.

She didn't have long to wait for once Sal had satisfied his curiosity he went to work. Raising his large hand above his shoulder he then brought it down with as much speed as he could muster. The sound of flesh meeting flesh was followed a split second later by her crying out, half in pain and half in pleasure.

"Keep the noise down, we don't want anyone getting the wrong idea and calling management," he cautioned her, "and if you're unable to, why then I might have to gag you."

Grace brought her hand to her mouth and covered it and as soon as she did Sal's hand again connected with her bare buttock. This time her hand muffled the sound that she made for the most part, encouraging him to continue. The blows rained down like tears from heaven on her supple ass bringing the blood rushing there and giving the skin a pink glow.

Knowing discretion was the key, Sal made sure not to spank her too hard for he didn't want to leave behind any telltale marks as evidence of her infidelity. Instead he tempered his blows and instead delivered more of them than he normally would have until his growing lust got the better of him. Without a word he rolled her off his lap so she ended up on the hotel floor sprawled in a heap. As she looked up at him he rose from the bed and gestured to his hard, straining cock. Knowing what was expected from her Grace scrambled to her knees as one of her hands rubbed her sore ass.