The Business Trip

Story Info
I go on a business trip and get raped.
1.5k words
3.78
38.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was away on business. I had to travel to Indianapolis for a marketing managers training weekend. honestly I was relieved to get chosen to go. A full week in a nice exciting city where nobody knows me sounds like a great week of R&R. I checked into my room pretty early and I had no obligations until the next morning so I went to the lobby area and got some local information on low key bars.

I learned that there was a really nice one only about a mile from my room so I slipped on a nice little black sun dress and some comfy flats and walked to the local bar. The walk was very nice and the weather was just perfect for a September afternoon. The bar was just how you would imagine... They had the bar set up in a sleek manner with mirrors all around. Then you had the obligatory tables and along a middle wall were the booths. What I found to be unique was away from the bar was a stage and a few more tables but in front of the tables were some wonderful deep couched and chairs. I ordered a drink and made sure the waitress would come to the couch area for refills then I found a corner spot on the couch and made myself at home.

The bar was pretty quiet so I took out a book to read. I probably had three glasses of wine and was starting to feel pretty relaxed but something set me on edge... What was it? I felt like someone was watching me. There was a small crowd now that the work day had ended. But I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I decided to have one more glass and walk back to the room and order room service. While sipping on my last glass of wine I was approached by a very attractive man maybe three years my senior. We talked and we were hitting things off so I told him I was going to go back to my room but after work the next day I'd love to meet him for dinner.

I went on my way back to the hotel and still the whole way back I felt eyes following me. I still saw nothing or nobody out of the ordinary. I walked back and when I went into the hotel I stopped at the front desk and ordered dinner and was assured it would take at least 30 minutes to be ready. The nice young girl also asked if I would like to switch rooms. When I checked into the room there was a large group occupying three floors and I was on the 5th floor alone now. I assured the girl I would like the peace of the unoccupied floor for the week I was there and went up to shower and prepare for dinner.

I still felt like I was being watched. I took the elevator up to my floor and practically ran to my room down the hall. I was close to the stairs on my side of the hall so I quickly slid into my room. When the door clicked I finally relaxed a little. I went and showered quickly... As I shut off the water there was a quick knock on the door. I asked who it was and when they said dinner I opened the door without checking the peep hole. What a moron I was. There was a man dressed in black. He slammed me against the wall and shut the door. I started to scream and he swiftly slapped my face to silence me. He said he had been watching me for years and decided to follow me when I went out of town. I still had not seen his face so I had no idea who this assailant was. I started to cry out again as he ripped the towel off of my voluptuous body. He slapped me again and grabbed my wet hair pulling my head back and making me cry out. With the other hand he slipped two fingers into my wetness. I started to cry as he told me how sexy and beautiful I was. There was something about his voice that I recognized. I could not figure it out though. He dragged me to the bed and with his right hand reached into his pocket and pulled out a ball gag and some rope. He threw me onto my stomach and straddled my back to hold me down. I was trying to fight and kick him. Anything to buck him off of me... He just laughed at me and pulled me into a position that tied my ass in the air and my wrists and feet were tied together. I was screaming and crying and completely immobile.

My assailant laughed as he jammed the ball gag into my mouth and fastened it tightly behind my head. Then suddenly I felt a slap firmly land on my ass and cried out in pain. Unfortunately it was muffled by the gag deep in my mouth. He slapped my ass ten times then shoved a finger into my pussy... I felt my vulnerable body betray me as I got wet with his finger deep inside me. He told me this was my punishment for trying to escape and for screaming. He did the same pattern to fifty! Ten slaps and then a break as his fingers slipped deeply inside me.

Once he was done punishing me he reached once more into his pocket and I heard a snap and something was pushed painfully into my puckered little ass. I tried to scream and wiggle away to no avail. I didn't know what was inside me until he stuck his finger into my ass. In and out in and out. The pain was beyond intense and I refused to relax. The mystery man laughed at me for trying not to let him enter me as he stood on the bed behind me and slammed his thick cock into my tight little ass. Oh how it hurt! I was crying and so ashamed and aroused. I was such a slut. The mystery man must have read my mind and told me what a wonderful little cock slut I was. His thrusts became faster and harder as he neared his completion. I felt him pull out of my ass and his warm cum spray onto my back and ass.

He collapsed onto the bed and told me he was going to release my legs and I was to roll over and bend my knees up and to put my arms above my head and not to move them. As he untied my legs and I started to move I lunged off the bed and started towards the door... I was almost there when he grabbed my hair and pulled me down and back towards the bed... I knew then I was going to regret my actions greatly. The rope he used on my feet he used to tie me to the headboard of the bed. I was sobbing so I wasn't paying much attention to him when he went to a fake plant in the corner and pulled a switch from it. I realized my mistake very quickly. I heard the swish of the switch and cringed right before it landed on my bare nipples. I screamed again and again in vain with the gag in my mouth. He hit me 15 times before throwing the switch to the floor and slamming his cock into my dripping pussy! Again and again he used my pussy. Pinching and pulling my nipples as he thrust each time...

I don't know when my attitude changed but I was enjoying the assault on my pussy and realized I was gliding along with him nearing orgasm. As my body completely gave in and shuddered into orgasm I felt the mystery man explode into my aching pussy. That was when I looked at him... Really really looked at this mans face. I KNEW HIM! This was a man I met as a young teen and played truth or dare with once. I had seen him over the years but he looked different now. Healthier and more attractive and I realized he had lost weight and that was why it probably didn't register who he was until that moment. My eyes must have shown the knowledge of who he was and he laughed a deep laugh. He told me that he would be back tomorrow and that I needed to be on my knees naked looking at the floor when he walked in. If not my punishment would be worse than it was today.

I realized in the moment the door shut behind him that I would be there waiting for him because I really was a cock slut. No sooner had the door shut then a knock was on the door and I heard the ominous words "Room Service".

***

I hope you liked my story. This is a fantasy and a dream I had about a certain man I have known for years. Maybe one day dream will become reality.