The Business Trip: Tuesday

Story Info
He gets more serious about her training.
2.4k words
4.21
19.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Business Trip-Tuesday

Please read "The Business Trip-Monday" for the beginning of this story.

After the pleasurable excitement of the prior evening, they both managed to sleep in. Lee awoke first, and just lay there, enjoying the feel of Paula lying next to him. Remembering the events of the previous night, and thinking of what he had planned for her, his cock of course began to harden. Lee reached over her to cup her breasts, gently kneading first one, then the other, in an attempt to stimulate her awake. As he began to squeeze her hardening nipples, he finally felt her stir. He continued to stimulate her breasts as his lips began to caress her neck and shoulders. When he was satisfied that she was truly awake, he rolled her on her back.

"Good morning! How did you sleep?"

"Wonderfully! How about you?"

"Quite well, thank you. Are you ready to continue?

"Oh, yes!"

"Well then, aren't you supposed to be doing something!"

"Yes, M'lord. he'm sorry. "

And she quickly scrambled up on her hands and knees and moved down to his cock. Lee knew that he would fully enjoy this, since he had cum twice the night before. He wouldn't be quite so on edge. Paula's talents as a cocksucker were nothing short of amazing. She'd always given him such pleasure with her mouth and tongue, and this particular morning Lee wanted the glorious sensations to last. Paula must have felt the same, or else she was still sleepy, because she proceeded slowly, just licking the head of his cock like it was a popsicle, around and around. Then she started at the base and licked her way up, long luxurious licks, like an ice cream cone, working her way around his now leaking cock. Paula brought a hand up to cradle his balls, adding further stimulation to her erotic ministrations.

Lee had to put his glasses on so he could watch her, becoming further aroused by the sight of her tending to his cock. Shortly, she released his cock from her mouth, and lowered her head to his balls, gently licking them before taking first one, then the other, in her hot mouth and lightly sucking on them. After tonguing his balls, Paula returned her attention to his cock, sucking more and more of it into her mouth. Lee began to squirm beneath her as she sucked harder and harder. Despite his earlier intentions of holding out to prolong the pleasure, Lee found himself more and more overwhelmed by the sensations he was feeling, the pleasure she was giving. He began to thrust his hips off the bed, sending his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. Paula just took him, letting him fuck her face, and he could feel the cum well up inside him, straining for release. Soon, he could hold it back no longer! Lee grabbed her head and held it as he pumped his load into her mouth, spurt after spurt. Paula swallowed as fast as she could, and he quickly relaxed his grip on her head, allowing her to pull back. His orgasms from her oral attentions were always his strongest, and this one topped the list. Lee pulled her up to lie beside him, and they stayed like that for several minutes.

When he caught his breath, he sat up against the headboard, and told her to drape herself over his lap. Her legs were to his left, her head was to his right, and her sexy ass was right in the middle.

"Paula, it's time for your punishment. You just aren't taking my rules seriously. Twice last night I had to remind you about waiting for permission. This morning you forgot to address me properly, and you failed to attend to your morning duties until prompted. I think you need a stronger reminder of your proper place. "

And with that he brought his hand down hard on her right cheek, and quickly followed up with one to the left. The impact left the image of his handprint, but he quickly proceeded to erase the image by reddening the rest of her ass. Paula called out her apologies tearfully, squirming in an attempt to evade the blows, but he continued at his own pace. After 10 solid swats to each cheek, he stopped, but did not let her rise. Lee lightly stroked the sensitive area with one hand, while the other reached between her legs to her pussy. She was wet, as he expected, and he quickly found her clit and began to roll it and pinch it as he continued to stroke her ass. He slowly inserted a finger into her wet pussy, keeping his thumb on her clit, and began to finger-fuck her, lightly at first, but with gradually quickening strokes as she began to fuck back. Her whimpers turned to moans as her excitement grew, and soon she was on the verge of orgasm. The sting in her ass reminded her of the rules, and she gasped,

"Please, M'Lord, may I cum?"

"Not yet. Hold it just a little more. "

And he continued to fuck her harder and harder. The hand that had been on her ass moved along her back and down her side to squeeze under her and grasped her breast. His fingers found her hard nipple and began to add a new stimulation.

"Please, M'Lord, please,... "

"Now!"

Paula cried as the explosion shook her body. Her pussy quivered around his fingers, and her body just seemed to go limp on his lap. He allowed her to stay like that for a few moments while he gently stroked her. At last she turned her head to look up at him.

"Oh, thank you, M'Lord. That was sooooo good!"

"I can reward, as well as punish. And if you want to avoid more punishment, I want you to get up and go start my shower. "

Paula quickly complied, and he stepped into the hot shower, enjoying the spray of the water on his body. He completed the necessary routine, then stepped out and allowed her to dry him before starting her own shower. They dressed and went for breakfast in the hotel restaurant, which overlooked the beach. After a leisurely breakfast and pleasant small talk, they walked back to the room and he got ready to leave. Lee kissed her long and hard at the door, and left her with a few parting instructions.

"You can spend the day at the beach or the pool, or do whatever you wish. I'll be gone until 7 this evening. When I get back, I'll stop at the front desk and call you. By the time I get to the room, I expect to find you, naked, kneeling on the edge of the bed with your ass in the air, and your pussy ready for my cock. You may masturbate to get yourself ready, but you may not cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes, M'Lord. "

"Then I'll see you this evening!"

*************************

The phone rang about 7:10, and Paula answered before the first ring finished.

"Hello?"

"It's me. I'll be to the room in a few minutes. "

"Yes, M'Lord. "

And he hung up. He figured that she would quickly get in position and start to finger herself. He therefore delayed his trek to the room, giving her ample time to play, and wonder! Eventually, he stuck his cardkey in the electronic lock and opened the door. He entered the room, closing the door behind him and walked slowly to the bed, admiring the sight of her. It reminded him of the time they had gone out for dinner, but had became so aroused while flirting in the bar that they had left before they were seated, driven straight home, and had barely gotten through the door before he bent her over the couch and fucked her until they both exploded. Looking at her now, and remembering the past, quickly sent the blood flowing to his cock, swelling it to its fullest. Lee ran his hands over the comely cheeks of her ass, caressing her lovely derriere, then administering light slaps to each cheek. He stepped away and slowly took off his suit jacket. He knew that she would be tempted to look back at him, and soon enough she did.

"Eyes front and down!" he said, smacking her ass, and she hurried to look forward again. He removed the rest of his clothes then moved to stand behind her. He took his engorged cock in hand, and rubbed it slowly up and down her wet slit.

"Are you ready for me, my sex slave?"

"Yes, M'Lord. "

"You must not be too ready; I don't hear you begging for it. Start rubbing your clit again. "

Paula reached back and began to rub herself, and soon she was pleading with him:

"Oh, please, M'Lord, please fuck me, please! I'm so hot, please. I'll fuck you so good, just please fuck me. "

Lee allowed this to continue for several minutes while he continued to rub his cock up and down her slit, coating it with her juices. Suddenly, without warning, he thrust into her as hard as he could, nearly knocking her over. He held onto her hips and just hammered away, pounding, harder and faster, harder, and harder, and faster and faster. She continued to finger herself and was soon at a breaking point.

"Oh, M'Lord, I'm ready to cum. Please, can I cum?"

"Not yet! Cum with me. I'm almost there!!!"

Harder, and harder, and harder, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, faster, and faster, and faster, and suddenly he was there! He grabbed her hips tighter, buried himself in her and exploded, screaming at her to cum! She obeyed instantly, and he felt her pussy clench his spurting cock, saw her body spasm, and heard her scream as she exploded with him. With his cock still in her, he pushed her flat on the bed, then rolled them on their sides. They lay there, blissfully, as his cock softened and slipped from her. He pulled her onto her back and kissed her, then rolled her back over onto her stomach and slapped her ass.

"Get dressed! After a fuck like that, I need to eat to regain my strength!"

They went to a nice steak house, and enjoyed an excellent meal, and quickly caught each other up on the details of their lives. They flirted shamelessly through the meal, teasing themselves toward the next round. Pleasantly full, their energy restored, and their lust regained, they quickly returned to the room.

When they entered, he pulled out her digital camera.

"You're going to become a model. Go in the bathroom, put on something sexy, then come back out. "

While she changed, he made the bed, and laid out a few surprises for her. Paula came out barely clad in a sexy little purple teddy that almost caused him to lose a load when he first saw her. He directed her to the bed, and had her lay back against the pillows he had piled at the headboard. Then he handed her a magazine with stories about women being dominated, and told her to start reading aloud. He also instructed that she should feel free to do whatever came naturally as she grew more aroused from the story. The first letter was a hot one, and before long she was cupping and stroking her breasts, tweaking her nipples. As the story, and Paula, continued to get hotter and hotter, her hand left her breasts to slide down to her crotch. She caressed her pussy, first through the material, and then, unsnapping the crotch, directly on her very wet slit.

She finished the first story and, glancing at him for approval, moved on the next. This one was equally arousing, and her fingers flew faster and faster, focusing mainly on her clit. Throughout all of this he snapped away with the camera, focusing first on the lust on her pretty face, then the fullness of her breast, topped by the spire of her distended nipple, and finally on her dripping pussy. Her hips began to gyrate, thrusting up to meet the downward strokes of her hand. He called out to her to cum when she was ready, and she quickly exploded, drenching her hand.

As she lay there, panting, a buzzing filled the room. He pulled out a vibrator, and ran it lightly up her body to tease her nipples, before handing it to her. No longer needing the magazine, she took the vibrator and began to run it over her body. She ran it over her face, licking it while she shot Lee (and the camera) sultry looks. When it was nice and wet, she brought the vibrator down to tease her nipples, switching back and forth to keep them both aroused. Every minute or so, she'd return it to her mouth, teasing him more and more as she pretended to blow the faux cock.

Eventually she moved it down to her already wet slit. She ran the vibrator up and down her slit, collecting her copious juices, then lifting it back up to her mouth to drive him crazy with lust. She then brought it back down to her pussy and began to run it lightly over her clit, teasing herself, and Lee. Paula slowly started to insert it into her pussy, short strokes, in and out, in and out, more and more going in on each downward stroke, until soon she was pumping the whole thing in and out of her hot pussy. Her strokes began to get faster and faster, faster, faster, harder, faster, harder, harder, until suddenly she thrust her hips up and exploded, crying out as she came yet again. He could take no more, and pulled the vibrator from her trembling pussy and replaced it with his straining cock. He thrust into her, burying himself in her down to his balls on the first thrust. She began bucking under him, slamming her hips up to meet his thrusts, as they lost themselves in the moment. Holding himself up on his hands, looking down as her passion-filled face rolled back and forth in ecstasy, fueled his flames even more, and he pounded harder and harder.

"I'm almost there. Are you ready?"

"Yes, I'm about to cum too.... "

"Cum with me, fuck, cum with me... almost... there... almost... THERE... NOW... CUM!!!!!!"

And they both exploded with such intensity that he collapsed on top of her, and she barely noticed. When he could move again, he rolled them, still joined, on their side, and they lay like that, panting for quite a while.

He had to be up early the next morning, so he excused her from her morning chores. They cleaned up, and snuggled up, quickly drifted off to sleep.