The Businessman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I do want it, Ryan. You are so big though and it is my first time, please be slow and gentle.' Ryan nodded and kissed her once more; he was so into this girl.

Ryan moved back down the bed. He pushed her legs a little further apart as she braced herself to lose her virginity to the most handsome and compassionate man she had ever met. He rubbed his cock on her pussy, teasing her clit with the tip of his painfully hard erection. 'Are you ready, baby?' Cara nodded, she was ready but nervous and scared. She trusted him.

He lined his cock up with her pussy opening and slowly began to slide himself inside her. He saw her eyes snap shut and her breath exhale sharply. 'Am I hurting you?' She shook her head; she was trying to be brave. 'I'm going to push in real fast so the pain is over quickly. You might bleed a little but that's normal and we'll deal with that after ok? It might sting a little after but after that you'll be fine and we can concentrate on making your night as pleasurable as it could possibly be. Ready?' Cara nodded and a split second later, Ryan had thrust himself inside her tight pussy as deep as he could go. He moaned as she screamed. He felt guilty: his pleasure caused her pain. But the pain was over.

Ryan pulled himself out slowly and asked if she was ok, she nodded once more and he pushed himself back inside her. When she didn't complain it was hurting, he began picking up speed. It took a few thrusts before Cara was breathing irregularly, and a few more after that before she was moaning lightly.

He smiled, 'Feel good, baby?'

'Yes, don't stop, oh Ryan please...' He grinned at her, although her eyes were closed and her mouth was open with pleasure.

Ryan began fucking her with speed before he leaned over her to fuck her from above. She put her arms around his neck; he had the most gorgeous view of this girl moaning around his cock. He leant down to kiss her and she bit his lip. 'FUCK ME!' Cara screamed at him.

He didn't need to be told twice. He put everything he had into pounding her pussy hard with every thrust. 'Baby, use your fingers on your clit, I want you to cum."

Cara was unsure; she didn't want to look stupid in front of him, she was scared he would laugh at her. He kissed her again, then kissed her cheek before whispering huskily in her ear, 'Come on, baby...'

She gave in: her inhibitions floated away with her building orgasm and her hand crawled down her body and found her clit. Cara had previously been too much of a prude to even consider pleasuring herself; she tried once but became frustrated because she felt dirty and didn't know how to discover what made her feel good. Ryan, however, knew exactly what could make her feel good. 'Small circles, Cara. Lick your middle and index fingers and make small circles around your clit, start slow and then do what pleases you. I'm so close, baby, I need you to cum for me.'

Cara did as Ryan said. She started slowly; the unfamiliar feeling made her clench her muscles, making her pussy feel so much tighter for Ryan. She picked up speed, adjusting to the feeling of her fingers on her clit whilst Ryan's hard cock pounded in and out of her.

Cara felt helpless, she couldn't move but she couldn't stop either. She could feel her orgasm building, like a tidal wave miles out at sea quickly making its way to the shore. Ryan became more vocal, moaning and groaning her name; Cara joined him, moaning hard around his cock. 'Ryan, oh God, it feels so good...' Cara moaned harder and louder, Ryan was encouraging her orgasm and as he thrust himself into her and stayed buried deep inside her, she screamed her first ever orgasm.

Ryan came deep inside Cara, mere seconds after she reached her own climax. Cara regained her breath on the bed as Ryan put his boxer shorts back on and climbed back onto the bed with her. He held her as she fell asleep peacefully. He watched her sleep for a short while, before joining her. They slept through until morning and awoke still entwined in one another.

12