The Businesswoman & the Bellydancer

Story Info
Hypnotic dance leads to an orgy.
2.7k words
3.7
58.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
al_Ussa
al_Ussa
276 Followers

As Amy finished typing away at her assignment, she stared blankly into the computer screen in front of her. Even for a professional like herself, working eight hour shifts each day could be a mindless, soul-numbing experience. The pretty brunette office manager ran her fingers through her hair. Just then, she noticed her co-worker Eric standing over her cubicle.

"Hey Amy," he said, "I'm going down to that new Turkish restaurant for lunch today, and I was wondering if you wanted to join me."

He flashed her a broad smile.

Amy looked him over. A tall, broad shouldered man with a square chin, Eric was a pretty attractive man. Still, Amy didn't really get along with anyone in the office. She had a reputation as something of an 'ice queen' amongst her co-workers. Not sure what to do, Amy decided to go with it anyway. After all, he was a pretty attractive young man.

"Well," she said thinking it over, "It couldn't hurt. Okay!"

"All right then," Eric responded, glancing over his shoulder at the clock, "How does 2 o'clock sound to you?"

Amy looked over the papers lined up on top of her desk and thought about it for a moment.

"Sounds good," she said.

"All right then," said Eric as he walked back to his cubicle, "I'll see you then."

When their lunch break finally came up, Amy and Eric walked across the street to the new Turkish restaurant that had just opened up. Amy was surprised when Eric held the door open for her, and thanked him as he let her enter first.

"Merhaba," Eric said to the host as he entered the restaurant, "Nasılsın?"

"İyiyim efendim," the host graciously replied.

"Iki lütfen," Eric said, holding up two fingers.

"Eyvet," said the host, gesturing for the pair to follow him as he led them to a seat in the corner of the room. Eric and the host had a short conversation in Turkish, though Amy couldn't make out what they were talking about. Finally, they sat down and the host left to get them some menus.

"I never knew you could speak Turkish," Amy said, rather stunned at her co-workers hidden talent.

"Only a little," he said, rather sheepishly, "I spent some time studying overseas in Istanbul. I only picked up a little Turkish though. It is a very hard language to learn."

"That's still better than I can do," she said, "So what did you ask the host about anyway?"

"You'll see," he said, "It's a surprise."

"Oh," she said, "I see..."

The host returned, accompanied by a young waiter. He handed a menu to both Amy and Eric, while the waiter set a tray full of mezelar on the table in front of them, along with a bottle of rakı and some cups.

"Teşekkür ederim," Eric said, as he picked up a stuffed grape leaf and popped it in his mouth.

The host and waiter again left, leaving the pair to discuss what they were going to eat.

"Was that the surprise," asked Amy.

"This," he asked, gesturing at the various appetizers set out in front of them, "No. These are mezelar. Appetizers. Kind of like Spanish tapas."

"I see," she said, "And the drink?"

"That's rakı," he responded, pouring her a cup, "It's anise-flavored alcohol, kind of like ouzo."

Amy looked into her glass and shook it up, watching as the rakı mixed with the water to form a sickly white liquid. Cautiously, she took a sip of it. The rakı was good, but surprisingly strong. She had to grab a glass of water to wash it down.

"Very brave of you," chuckled Eric.

The liquor must have been stronger than she expected, because Amy could feel herself starting to get dizzy. The two made some small talk for a while as they picked over the tray of appetizers, with Amy sampling the various Turkish snack foods that had been brought in front of her. Soon, the host came over and whispered something to Eric. Amy couldn't make out what they were talking about, or even whether they were speaking English.

The host clapped his hands, and a group of men who entered the room. Amy noticed that they were carrying with them a variety of traditional Turkish instruments -- an 'oud, tanbur, ney, kanun and even a tabla.

Amy gave Eric a confused look, wondering what this was about.

"This would be the surprise my dear," he said, with a strangely wicked smile on his face.

Slowly, the musicians started to play their instruments, allowing the exotic, languorous rhythms of the Middle East to fill the room. Gradually, the music started to rise in tempo, becoming faster and faster. Soon, a veiled woman in a cloak appeared, entering the room through the beaded curtains that led to the kitchen.

The woman began to dance and twirl, her body still concealed under her cloak. As the drummer started to speed up the pace of his rhythm, the woman's motions became more fluid and she tossed off her veil, revealing her in all of her stunning beauty.

She was an exotic looking brunette woman in her mid-30's or so, probably of Turkish descent but she could have just as easily been Greek, Arab or Armenian too. She was clad in a silky orange skirt that twirled as she danced, and an orange lacey top that strained against her massive breasts and left her mid-riff exposed. She wore a scarf tied in her hair, and some jewelry that looked to be made out of golden coins.

'Ahhh,' thought Amy, 'She must be a belly-dancer!'

The exotic woman's movements started out graceful and fluid, as she languorously moved her body to the Anatolian melodies provided by the band, but she began to dance faster as the music picked up pace. With each beat on the tabla, she shook her wide hips, and then she twirled, dancing like wild.

Amy thought it was odd that she was beginning to get aroused by this Middle Eastern woman's sensual dancing. She had never had any lesbian feelings before; but there was just something about this woman. Something strange and compelling...

Amy's attention was drawn back to her co-worker as she noticed Eric clapping his hands in unison with the rhythm. He turned and smiled at her, then his gaze drifted back to the belly-dancer, who also seemed to have a knowing smile on her face.

The bellydancer slowly drifted over towards the table, and Eric slipped a couple of dollars in between her breasts. Amy was shocked by this brazen display of sexuality. The dancer moved her body in front of Eric, tempting him as she skillfully moved the muscles in her abdomen. On a whim, he kissed her navel, much to Amy's annoyance. Then, the exotic woman made her way over to Amy.

She wasn't sure what to do as the dusky Mediterranean beauty shook her hips in front of her face. Amy's eyes were naturally drawn her to huge breasts, which jiggled with her frantic gyrations, but slowly, she drew her lustful gaze down towards the woman's navel. It was then that she noticed that the belly-dancer seemed to have a red jewel -- perhaps a ruby -- held in her navel for decoration.

"Yes," said the bellydancer with a heavy accent that Amy had difficulty placing, "Look at my ruby. Watch the ruby as I shake my hips. You want to look at the ruby..."

Amy sat there, transfixed as the dusky skinned brunette moved her body to the exotic rhythm of the music. She was fascinated, enraptured by this exotic beauty, and yet she couldn't quite put her finger on the reason for it. She felt herself starting to get wet, secretly feeling an attraction to the bellydancer who was right in front of her.

It was at that moment that Amy realized that she couldn't move. Amy desperately tried to shake herself out of this bizarre rapture, but found that she couldn't move a muscle. She could still move her eyes though. She darted her eyes from left to right, trying to look over at Eric, but he was just outside of her field of vision.

'What is happening,' she thought to herself, 'Why can't I move? What's going on here?'

"Hehe," Eric laughed maliciously, "By now you've noticed that you can't move, right Amy? See, the reason is our dancer over here. She isn't just a belly-dancer; she is also a professional hypnotist. I've arranged for her to break you, to bend you to my will."

Amy was starting to feel scared now, but she was helpless to do anything about her predicament. And she still felt an overwhelming urge to have sex with the dusky skinned Middle Eastern woman who was hypnotizing her!

"Now," Eric said as he pondered his hapless co-worker's predicament, "How best to humiliate you? What should I do first?"

'First,' Amy thought to herself, the realization that Eric and this exotic beauty planned to have all manner of depraved enjoyment with her body was only just dawning upon the captive woman.

The sultry bellydancer slowly but deliberately made her way over to Eric, swaying her shapely, voluptuous hips as she walked. It seemed natural, almost instinctual the way she did it. She put her arms around Erics neck and whispered sweetly into his ear.

"Why don't we start by making her pleasure herself," she said provocatively.

Slowly, her graceful little hand slid across his belly and down to his crotch, which is gently stroked, arousing him greatly.

"And then," she continued, "She will be nice and wet for whatever we do to her next."

"All right," Eric said, "Amy! I want you to lift up your skirt and start masturbating. But do it nice and slow so everyone can see you!"

Eric seemed blissfully unaware that he too was going along with the bellydancer's commands.

"And make it nice and loud too," he said, chuckling cruelly.

Amy didn't want to obey the command, and yet, she found herself powerless to resist it. Somehow, her hands were moving of their own volition, and she couldn't control them. Slowly, she hiked up her miniskirt and stuck her hand between her legs. Brushing aside her sexy little thong, she started to gently stroke her cunt.

Eric watched with interest. Quite frankly, Amy had never really struck him as the type to wear a thong... and he had wasted many hours pondering what sort of things she wore underneath her professional-looking business attire. He always took her for the type to wear expensive lingerie more than anything else. The little tease...

"Mmmmh," Amy moaned loudly, "Ooooh! YEAH! Ooooh!"

She was already wet, and her skillful masturbation only made it worse. She really hoped none of the other customers could hear her cries of pleasure right now, but there was nothing that she could do to stop herself.

The bellydancer now made her way over to Amy, her hips swaying suggestively from side to side as she walked. Her movements were slow and deliberate. She spread her legs and sat down on Amy's lap, slowly unbuttoning the businesswoman's shirt.

"Now then," she said, "Let's she what you've got underneath your blouse, girl."

There was a cruel town to her voice, as if she were mocking Amy.

Slowly it came off, revealing her pert breasts. Amy wasn't wearing a bra. In fact, she seldom did. Her breasts, while not particularly large at all, were more than enough for her petite frame, though. They were still as firm and perky now as ever, and they looked quite nice. Her nipples stood pert from her (admittedly non-consensual) arousal.

The bellydancer licked her finger and traced it around the edge of Amy's nipple, causing even more pleasure to ripple through the captive businesswoman's body. She moaned slightly in pleasure. The bellydancer didn't give up. She just grinned and began to passionately kiss Amy's neck, slowly working her way down to her breasts. She suckled on them for a while, then playfully bit her nipple.

"Please," Amy struggled to speak, "Please... stop..."

A single tear slid down her cheek.

"But why," the bellydancer said, "You seem to be having so much fun."

And with that she began to grind her hips, as if giving Amy a lap dance. She was all too good at it, no doubt because of her profession. Amy began to moan as another wave of pleasure wracked her body, bringing her to the second orgasm of the night.

"So what do you want to do now," the bellydancer said as she stood up and turned around to face Eric.

"I think it's time to finally fuck this stuck up bitch," he said as he unzipped his pants.

"It's about time," the bellydancer replied.

"But first," he said, as he slowly walked towards his partner, "I'm going to fuck you!"

Her eyes went wide at that statement.

"No," she said as she tried backing away, "No, no, no! That wasn't part of our arrangement!"

Amy couldn't help but notice that her accent was now gone.

"Come on," he said, "You can't just parade around in front of a guy dressed like that and doing all those sexy moves without getting him worked up. Besides, I've already paid your boss for your... services... I don't think he'll mind at all."

The woman tried to get away, but Eric was quicker than her. And stronger. He grabbed her and roughly forced her down to his knees, shoving his erect cock into her face. She tried to resist, turning her head away, but Eric was persistent. He wound up grabbing her by the hair and forcing his prick into her mouth. She tried not to choke as he forced himself into her and began to push away.

Eric was enjoying his forced blowjob. He rammed his dick deep into her throat, not really caring if she gagged or not. Eventually, the bellydancer stopped fighting and started sucking him off. She figured that if she went quick, maybe he'd cum and leave her alone. He pulled on her hair again, urging her to continue.

"Hey Amy," he said as he looked over at the captive businesswoman.

She still had not moved from her seat, the hypnosis still overwhelming her.

"Why don't you spread your legs and keep masturbating while I get this bitch to suck me off."

Amy obliged, if only because she didn't have any choice in the matter. She began to fondle her sticky cunt once again, much to Eric's delight. It wasn't long before the forced blowjob from the bellydancer and Amy's moans of pleasure as she spread her womanhood were both turning him on. It was enough to send him over the edge.

He soon erupted, shooting his white hot seed deep into the bellydancer's throat. To her credit, she actually managed to swallow most of it, but there was too much, causing her to choke. A small dribble of semen spilled out of her mouth and down her chin, a few drops landing on her ample bosom. His work done, Eric simply pushed her out of the way, no longer interested in using her body.

"Bastard," she said angrily, wiping some of his seed from her face.

"You know it," Eric laughed.

He went over to Amy and she knew it was now her turn to be forced into this against her will. She wanted to screw, to plead with him to stop. Anything! But she couldn't so much as udder a single word. Her body was no longer under her control, and she resigned herself to being violated by this pervert.

"Don't worry," he said as he spread her legs, "This will all be over soon, and you'll have no memory this ever happened. But first... you're going to let me fuck you!"

He pressed the tip of his cock into her already wet and well lubricated pussy. Without giving her even a moment to prepare for it, he grabbed her legs and thrust into her. Amy couldn't move, but she was still conscious, and could feel every moment of it. Every thrust into her wracked her body with wave after wave of ecstasy. She moaned meekly, not sure whether or not she was enjoying being used like this. It was unthinkable, but her very body was betraying her.

Eric looked down at her motionless body as he continued to pound away at her wet cunt.

"After that blowjob," he said, "I think it'll be a while before I can cum again. You are really going to be sore tomorrow morning after this."

It was going to be a long night for Amy.

al_Ussa
al_Ussa
276 Followers