The Busty Heiress

Story Info
A busty rich girl is not very smart.
7.3k words
4.3
94.9k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,861 Followers

Anna was looking to have a good time that summer weekend. She was a rich girl who liked to have fun. She grew up in Houston, Texas, in the mansion owned by her mother. She went to the finest private schools in town through high school and now was in her sixth year of college. She was still a freshman.

Six years of college had not resulted in many college credits because Anna always seemed to manage to fail most of her courses for one reason or another. She would forget to go to class or she would go on a spontaneous vacation in the middle of the semester or some problem would cause her to drop all of her classes. Her mother would smooth out any problems with her checkbook and a call to the president of whatever college Anna was attending.

Anna's mother came from an extremely wealthy family. She had inherited businesses, massive ranches and lots of oil royalties. Anna vaguely knew that there were trusts for her, but did not really know what a trust was and did not know what was in her trusts. She just knew that a man at the bank paid all of her bills.

Anna was not smart. She loved to laugh and was sweet, but she was not very intelligent. She wasn't really smart enough to know that she was not smart. She tried to make good decisions, but she didn't care too much if she made another dumb one because she knew it would somehow work out for her.

Anna liked guys. She liked to go on dates, laugh and have fun. She loved sex. No matter how many times she told herself that she was going to play coy or hard to get, when the time came to say no to sex, she would end up with a dick in her mouth or on her back with her legs spread. She wanted everyone to be happy.

She wasn't sure why, but she never had a steady boyfriend. She wanted to make guys like her and could not figure out why she didn't have a boyfriend. It seemed to Anna that every time a guy would want to start dating her, some other guy would seduce her and ruin the whole thing. There was no shortage of guys who would drop by late at night to fuck Anna, but she did not really think those guys were her boyfriends.

Anna was a member of the three most exclusive country clubs in town and was invited to every high society party. Some people would die to be in that position, but Anna didn't give a damn about any of it. She would go to a party or function if she wanted to see her friends or party. She could care less if she missed any of the events.

Anna was not popular with most of the women at the country clubs and at the social events. She looked unbelievably sexy without trying and she had fucked every guy, including many older married guys, that even remotely interested her. She also often let guys fuck her if she felt sorry for them.

Anna was only 24 years old, but she had been to rehab twice. Once for alcohol and once for some sort of sex addiction. Her mother sent her to the best, most expensive facilities. Neither rehab worked.

Her favorite things were shopping, drinking and fucking, not necessarily in that order.

Anna's daily schedule was one of the many reasons she was so bad at school. She would attend two brutal exercise classes each morning. Then, she would attend appointments to have her nails done, teeth whitened, hair cut, body tanned or some other pampering that made her look good. If she didn't have other plans, she would go to class in the afternoon.

Anna looked good. She was incredibly fit. She was 5'2" and her body was hard as a rock except her big natural breasts that seemed too big for her tiny, muscular body. She had short blond hair that always looked perfect, a beautiful white smile and a tan face and body. She even had perfect tan lines on her big boobs.

Anna was invited by her friend Kate to spend a weekend at the beach in Galveston. Kate was one of Anna's rich friends from high school. Kate had rented a big house on the beach and had invited a large group of people. The party was supposed to last all weekend.

Anna was looking forward to the party because she really liked Kate. Kate was dating a new guy who was successful, cool and had a bunch of friends who were single and successful. Kate told her to look for a guy named Jackson. He was a friend of Kate's new boyfriend and Kate said that she liked Jackson a lot. Kate also said that Jackson was a highly successful financial advisor who specialized in the energy industry.

Anna wasn't sure what a financial advisor was, but she was interested to meet someone who was highly successful. Most of the guys in Anna's circle did not have jobs or did not have real jobs. At most, they managed their investments or worked for a family foundation or company. Most were not capable of that.

Nobody in Anna's family had had a job for several generations except her Mom who spent part of her time managing their businesses with a great deal of professional help. Neither Anna's father nor her step-fathers had ever worked.

Jackson was 38 years old, highly successful in finance and recently divorced. Since his divorce, Jackson was looking to have some fun. He hung out with a small group of guys who were all thirty something years old, single and successful. They all worked hard, but every weekend was a party.

Jackson wanted no serious relationship. His wife had been a smart, serious accountant who turned out to be mean as hell. He tried to stick it out, but ended up being miserable for a couple of years. Hating to go home had helped make him rich.

He was not looking for anything except some fun. He was a genuinely nice guy who was ready to cut loose.

Jackson had gone on a few blind dates and had hung around with some women while drinking with his buddies, but he had not had much sex since the divorce. Actually dating a woman just seemed like too much trouble at that point for Jackson.

The party started Saturday morning at the beach. Jackson showed up with his friends who started drinking well before noon. Jackson did not know any of Kate's friends, but he assumed that they came from rich families like Kate's family that own most of the world.

Jackson really liked Kate because she was down to earth and pretty normal for a girl from her background. Jackson assumed that she was the exception in the rich circles. He had lots of clients who were wealthy and Jackson made a lot of money, but he was a middle class guy who had made it big through hard work and brains. He did not want to hang out with the country club crowd, but this party sounded like fun.

Kate's girlfriends were all in their swim suits and sunbathing on the deck of the beach house. Jackson and his buddies were hanging around a table on the deck playing cards and drinking beer.

One of his buddies was Travis who was a handsome ladies man and a successful lawyer. Travis was funny and would say absolutely anything to a woman. To Jackson's great surprise, Travis would say rude things to women and they would end up fucking him. Jackson thought it was entertaining to watch.

Kate's friends looked hot. The guys were watching a lot of blond hair flipping, bikini adjustments and big boobs.

Kate came by and laughed at the guys just watching the girls. "How is the view, guys?"

Jackson said, "Awesome, Kate! Big cleavage as far as the eye can see!"

Kate laughed and said, "You notice that I don't get next to them so that you can compare my little things to that giant cleavage."

Travis said, "Kate maybe you can help us. We were trying to figure out what the silicone count is over there. It seems to us that having rich parents causes your boobs to grow and your hair to turn blonde. Can you confirm that?"

Kate giggled and said, "It hasn't worked for me!"

Travis continued, "How many plastic tits are over there on the deck, Kate?"

"I don't know Travis," Kate smiled and said. "You may have to ask if you can test them out."

About that time, Anna got up from a chair in a small pink bikini. Her big tits nearly bounced out of her top as she walked into the house. The custom fitted double D top was not quite big enough for Anna.

Jackson nodded at Anna and said, "Travis, those look very nice and real. Maybe you are wrong about every rich girl in Houston having fake boobs."

"I am not very far off. Isn't that right, Kate?"

Kate replied, "Travis, unlike you, I do not go around squeezing boobs. I will defer to you."

As Kate walked away, Travis called out, "Kate, you know I am right! The richer you are, the bigger your boobs. It is a universal law!"

Kate smiled and said, 'You guys will just have to check for yourself. I won't tell." Then, she made a point of looking at Jackson when she said, "I will tell you that some of them are real! I saw them in PE class!"

Travis moaned that Kate had to tell him which ones were real. Jackson wondered why Kate made a point of telling that to him. He wondered if it had anything to do with the sexy blonde who bounced by on her way to the house.

Kate went into the house to tell Anna that Jackson noticed her. Anna was excited. "What did he say?" she asked her friend.

"Well, they were talking about all of the big cleavage around here. Jackson noticed your boobs and said that yours were nice and real." Kate said.

Anna was confused. "He was talking about my boobs?"

"Yes." Kate explained. "You had to be there. He wasn't being crude or anything. Your boobs are kind of hard to miss, honey."

"I know. But, he didn't say that I am cute or seem nice or anything like that?" Anna asked.

"Nope. Just that your tits are nice. At least it is a start."

Anna stood there thinking for a full minute and then said, "Would you introduce me to Jackson?"

"Sure!"

Anna and Kate walked across the deck to the table where Jackson was sitting with his friends. Kate said to the group, "Hi. This is my friend, Anna Newman. We have been friends since high school."

Kate then introduce the guys to Anna. Anna was good at social small talk. She smiled, made eye contact and greeted each of the guys. As she met Jackson, she leaned forward and shook his hand. By leaning forward, Anna showed him some epic cleavage.

As she adjusted the cups on the top of her pink bikini, Anna said, "Jackson, I hear you were talking about my breasts to Kate. Do you think this new swim suit is too revealing? I could change to another."

Kate rolled her eyes and said, "Anna! You were not supposed to repeat that!"

Anna responded only with a confused look and said only, "Oh . . . sorry."

Jackson said, "No, Anna, I think that suit is great. You look wonderful in it."

Anna smiled at him. "Thank you. I had a hard time picking out a new suit for this party. I picked the smaller size on the top but I have the larger size too. It is in my bag."

Travis jumped in and said, "What size do you wear, Anna?"

She replied while pulling up the top, "This is a size DD, I think. I can never remember." Her entire chest moved when she pulled on any part of the top.

'Your breasts are great!" said Travis in his normal forward manner.

"Thank you, Travis," giggled Anna. "Do you like them too, Jackson?" As she asked, Anna leaned forward again to show him even more of her cleavage.

"Yes." was all Jackson could come up with to say.

Anna looked around the table of men staring at her tits and said with a big smile, "Men seem to like them. I get felt up all of the time by guys I don't even know!"

Kate was embarrassed by Anna's display and finally said, "I am sure we can find something to talk about other than Anna's breasts."

As Kate led Anna away, Anna whispered, "Kate, I think he likes me."

Kate replied, "I thought you were going to screw him right there on the porch. You may want to try playing a little bit harder to get."

"Okay Kate, I will do that."

Kate liked Anna because she was so sincere and sweet. She was constantly amazed at how much of a bimbo Anna could be around men. Kate did not hold that against her friend because Kate had figured out a long time before that Anna had no clue she was acting like a bimbo or slut. She said and did whatever crossed her mind. Sex crossed her mind quite often.

Jackson didn't know what to think of Anna. He had been married for years and the women he knew professionally were all fairly smart and reserved. Anna was neither.

Anna hung out with the girls at the beach and on the deck all day. She observed Jackson from afar.

Jackson lusted after her body, but he was too reserved or uncertain about what to do to approach her during the day. Both drank a lot all day.

Jackson noticed that everybody at the party put on some clothes for the cookout they had for dinner except Anna. Anna just changed to another skimpy bikini. Jackson was constantly trying to be in a position to check out Anna's cleavage.

Jackson saw Anna talking and drinking with a young guy after dinner and was afraid he had blown his chance to get to know her. He was hoping that maybe before the weekend was over he could get her number or somehow arrange to see her again.

After dark, Jackson finally reached the level of intoxication necessary for him to hit on a new girl. He was not shy in any other way, but approaching women always made him feel like he was 15 years old asking a girl to go to a school dance.

He saw Anna walking out of the house and approached her on the deck. "Hi, Anna. Are you having fun?"

Anna smiled big at Jackson with her perfect smile and said, "Sure, this is great. I thought you were never going to come talk to me. Don't tell Kate that I said this, but I showed you my breasts earlier hoping that you would like them."

Jackson couldn't believe how direct she was. "Oh, I did like them. I saw you talking to that young guy and thought he might be your date or something."

Anna giggled, "No, silly. That was my brother, Robert."

"Well I am glad I came to talk to you, Anna."

"Me, too.'

Jackson invited Anna to take a walk in the dark on the beach. She quickly agreed.

Jackson talked to Anna as they walked. He turned on the charm and talked to her about how he was looking for love since his divorce, but had not met the right girl. He was almost embarrassed he was laying the bullshit on so thick, but this girl was buying it hook, line and sinker.

He stopped and kissed her on the beach. She kissed him back passionately. He could feel her huge boobs squashed against his chest.

He was brave enough after drinking all day to suggest skinny dipping in the surf. She never responded. She just stripped off her swim suit and took off for the water. Jackson came behind after he pulled down his shorts and threw off his shirt. In the moonlight, Jackson could easily see Anna's white tits bouncing around as she moved in the warm water.

Jackson's cock was hard as a rock and sticking straight out from his body. It was big and ready for action.

As they kissed in the chest deep water of the surf, Anna had her hand around Jackson's hard cock. He knew they were about to start fucking in the water. He had his hands on her firm little ass and was holding her as they kissed.

Anna was in the perfect position for Jackson to stick his cock in her. Her legs were spread and wrapped around Jackson's waist. He was holding her up in the water.

Just as he started to put his cock in her, Jackson felt a sharp pain on his prick. It hurt like crazy. He said, "Ouch. What the hell was that?"

Then it hit him. He was stung on the cock by a jellyfish! He quickly scrambled out of the water carrying Anna as he went. He couldn't get out of that water fast enough.

Anna was frightened and had no idea what was happening.

Jackson was angry for a moment and then started laughing. "Anna, I got bit on the dick by a jellyfish! What are the odds of that? It hurts like hell, but it is pretty damned funny."

Anna was worried about him and tried to comfort him. He jokingly told her that she was going to have to suck the poison out of the wound.

Anna agreed to suck the poison before she realized he was joking(or, at least she thought he was joking). She knelt down in front of him and examined his big heavy cock that surprisingly was still hard. She looked it over carefully on all sides and said that she couldn't find any place where he was bleeding or anything. She thought there was a red spot where he had been stung. She kissed it to make it better.

Jackson said, "Come on Anna, let's go back to the house where it is safe. I think I can still have sex even though the sting still hurts like crazy. My cock may need tender loving care."

They laughed all the way back to the beach house. Anna was in love. Jackson was horny.

When they got back, the party was slowing down. All of Jackson's friends were still up and still drinking on the deck. A few girls were hanging around with them.

Jackson and Anna just said hello to the guys as they tried to head to Anna's room in the crowded beach house. It was easy to tell that Anna was about to fuck Jackson.

However, someone asked what they had been doing and Anna said, "Oh, you should have seen it! Poor Jackson got stung on his dick by a jellyfish!

All of the guys cringed. Travis asked Anna with a sly smile, "Why was Jackson's dick in the ocean?"

Anna giggled, 'It was not just his dick, Travis. All of him was in the water. We were skinny dipping."

Travis said, "Gosh Anna, did your mouth get stung too?"

Everyone but Anna laughed. She just said seriously, "No. Luckily, I did not have Jackson's dick in my mouth yet and the jellyfish missed me."

Jackson liked to hear that her mouth on his dick was part of her plan.

Travis said, "You may have to put it in your mouth to relieve the pain."

Anna, still not realizing that Travis was joking, replied, "I can do that if it will make Jackson feel good. I already kissed it to make it all better like my mother used to do."

Travis looked shocked and exclaimed, "Your mother sucked Jackson's dick?"

"No, of course not, silly. I meant that she used to kiss my scrapes or cuts to make them all better and I did that for Jackson."

Travis said, "I would sure like to see that, Anna."

Anna started to respond and looked down at Jackson's crotch, but Jackson dragged her off toward the bed rooms.

Around thirty people were spread around the big house trying to sleep. Anna had her own room because Kate figured that Anna would probably want to have sex with someone.

When they reached the room, there was no delay in stripping off their clothes. Anna looked awesome naked. Her body was made for sex.

Jackson licked her pussy until she was screaming to be fucked. Anna came the first time when Jackson's big cock entered her pussy. She was loud. The uninhibited noises coming from Anna made Jackson more uninhibited. It quickly turned into a wild, loud, animalistic fucking session.

Jackson was relieved that the jellyfish sting did not hurt more when he was fucking Anna. He had had so many beers, he was able to fuck and fuck and fuck without cumming. He felt like the king of the world. Anna was so much in love and loved his cock so much, she came time after time.

Finally, after trying out numerous positions and waking up every single person in the house who was trying to sleep, Jackson filled Anna's pussy with cum. Anna just hung on to him as long as he would let her.

Jackson fucked her again thirty minutes later. He could not believe how horny he was. Anna screamed her head off again. Jackson could not believe how loud she screamed. Anna did not think about anyone wanting to sleep. She could not control herself anyway.

This time, Jackson asked if he could cum in her mouth.

Anna said simply, "Sure."

Her simple answer made Jackson ready to cum that instant. Anna came as Jackson filled her mouth with cum. She loved to make a man cum and she was in love with Jackson.

The next morning, Jackson woke up thinking that this rich girl was going to be embarrassed as hell after letting him fuck her and letting everyone in the house know she was being fucked by a guy she just met. He assumed she would try to avoid the embarrassment of facing everybody in the house including her brother. He was going to slip out of her room and at least pretend he slept somewhere else. However, he pulled the covers back and took a look in the morning light at one of Anna's big soft boobs. It was big, soft and beautiful with a perfect big nipple in the middle.

ret123
ret123
1,861 Followers
12