The Butlin's Redcoat

Story Info
An embarrassing upskirt moment for a Red Coat.
977 words
3.84
17.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrzxcvb
Mrzxcvb
13 Followers

Being of a certain age I have fond memories of holidays in Butlin's Holiday Camps.

The camps sprang up in the u.k. during the 50s and had their heyday in the 60s and 70s. The entertainment was organised by Redcoats who wore red blazers with white shirts/blouses and white trousers (men) and white pleated skirts (girls).

The girls were always fun loving and attractive.

On one holiday I had noticed a particularly striking redcoat (named Brian...only joking) named Jenny. She was a cut above the rest, very elegant and graceful. It seemed to me that she was a senior redcoat as she appeared to pass on various tasks to younger colleagues.

I found the uniform a great turn on (well any uniform does it for me actually). The redcoat skirts were pleated quite full and usually about knee length. They wore daps in the daytime and high heeled shoes during the evenings.

Many of their duties involved outside activities and it was always of great interest to me how each girl managed the skirts, particularly on windy days. They were often required to judge various children's competitions which often resulted in them bending down to get to 'child eye' level. Sadly they all seemed fairly competent at protecting their modesty.

As I said I was particularly attracted to Jenny, who was late twenties with dark short hair. Anita Harris comes to mind! There had been one memorable moment when Jenny was organising the three legged race. She had the obligatory clip board and pen and was organising the contestants. There was a gentle breeze blowing and it played with the bottom of her skirt. Jenny seemed aware of the situation, but not unduly concerned. As she continued about her business there was a light but significant gust which whipped up the back of her skirt to almost waist height. This wonderful happening exposed her long slim legs and her white slip which sadly finished half way up her thighs. Jenny immediately realised what had happened and grabbed at the back of her skirt and pulled it back into position. She looked around nervously to see whether any one had been behind her and seen up her skirt. She gave an embarrassed smile when she realised that her display had been seen by me and a few others. There was, however, a look of superiority on her face 'my skirt may have blown up but my slip will have prevented you seeing my knickers' it said.

Jenny was clearly a 'do care' girl and I would guess that she knew that the nature of the job would create potential exposure problems. I can only assume that the slip was intended to prevent her from exposing her knickers when carrying out her duties...particularly on a windy day. Sadly on this occasion her strategy had worked although the sight of her lace slip was better than nothing.

The following evening I found myself in the dance hall minding my own business. One duty of the redcoats was to be available to dance with any of the campers (guests) and, sure enough, they were getting people up and dancing.

I spotted Jenny across the dance floor talking to a male camper. She looked quite stunning in her uniform and high heels. I wondered if she was still wearing her slip...probably, as the dangers of dancing might be as great as the previous outside windy experience and she wouldn't want the campers seeing up her skirt and looking at her knickers.

The next thing I noticed was that Jenny and the camper started dancing to a ballad. She moved beautifully and clearly knew what she was doing. The music faded away and Jenny began to move to the side of the hall but before she had moved far the music returned but this time out and out rock and roll.

Her partner immediately took hold of her arm and started dancing with her. Quickly he was spinning her round and her skirt was flying up. Naturally Jenny now had my full and undivided attention. I quickly established that she was wearing a slip which became exposed as she was spun around. She looked anxious and held her free hand out towards her skirt in an attempt to maintain her modesty. Clearly she was unhappy about the speed of her partner's dancing and of her exposing her legs and slip. The slip was fuller than on the previous day and did rise during the spins, but not quite enough to expose her knickers.

The camper was really enjoying himself...showing off actually. He clearly had a party piece. He pulled Jenny towards him as if he would spin her around but instead he bent forward and grabbed her waist, lifted her off the ground and guided her over his back. She had no idea what was happening. The momentum of being lifted up resulted in her legs shooting skywards above the rest of her body. Her loose pleated white skirt immediately fell away exposing her long legs. He held her in this position long enough for her slip to also fall away allowing a glimpse her fancy silk white knickers. She was in total panic grabbing desperately at her skirt and slip, but feeling only her bare legs. Her scream could be heard above the music which, of course, drew more attention to her predicament. The more she struggled the more her slip fell away and the clearer view we all had of her knickers.

He eventually completed the move and returned her to the upright position, although her skirt and slip were still waist high. She grabbed at her skirt and covered herself up before running off tearfully to the ladies...followed by me as I suddenly needed to visit the gents.

Am I the only member here to have seen a redcoat's knickers?

Mrzxcvb
Mrzxcvb
13 Followers