The Butt Plug Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm this water tastes so good." Tracy remarked. Suddenly everyone's eyes were exchanging glances and winks and then Melinda broke into a laugh.

"What's so funny?"

Jan giggled next. "Oh, it's just a little addition to the recipe that Rob and Melinda cooked up. It involved a special cucumber." She winked as she said it.

"Oh, I can imagine." Tracy rolled her eyes and grinned at me. "Rob you always have a special touch for everything. Speaking of which, I think I'm ready for my massage now."

Tracy turned and gave Trish another quick kiss as she stood up from the sofa. I saw her put her hand between her legs and lightly rub her clitoris. I stood as well and we walked to the door, waving to the others as we exited into the back yard. I put my hand on Tracy's shoulder and she put her arm around my waist as we moved across the patio. At the steps down to the casita I let her go ahead of me. Admiring her backside I was reminded that this is no longer the skinny teenager that I first grew to love so many years ago. She's a mature woman now, with a beautifully sculpted body. Her derrière has expanded with her hips, not excessively, but in a manner that accentuates her narrow waist and flat stomach.

We entered the sanctuary of the casita. The soft music and candle light instantly welcomed us. Tracy turned and put her arms around my neck and hugged my closely. We exchanged a slow and romantic kiss. I would have been happy to just make out for the next hour, but 15-20 seconds of massaging each other's cheeks and tongues proved to set the mood. I stepped over to the sink to wash my hands.

"Oh man do I need this." Tracy sighed as she climbed onto the table and settled into the face rest. I turned and looked to see her shifting her hips to get aligned. The cheeks of her ass parted, and there it was.

That perfect rear end that always makes my heart skip a beat. The crack of her butt that is always so clean and inviting. And the sapphire blue cut jewel that perfectly matched her skirt and shoes that were now stowed carefully in 'her bedroom'. This is the butt plug that has inspired the recent increase in sales at the timeshare office. The miracle device that might change the world. The jewel cut glass looked similar to other butt plugs I've seen before. What could possibly make this one so special?

I warmed some oil in my hands and began to softly massage Tracy's neck and shoulders. She sighed and wiggled those hips a little more. Relaxation comes easily and naturally to this young woman. She's always comfortable in her environment, especially when it's one on one with me.

I used a gentle petrissage technique on her skull and scalp, then slowly worked my way down her spine, always keeping an eye on her ass and specifically on the plug in her tight hole. More than anything else, I can observe the level of relaxation in a body, by the state of their anus. Tracy was nearly in a trance already. I worked down her leg and massaged her foot, then repeated the process on the other leg. She remained totally relaxed.

I broke the tranquility of the music quietly.

"So what's with this butt plug? What makes it special?"

I applied light pressure to the top of it and rocked gently.

"Mmm, go ahead and take it out. You'll see."

I carefully twisted it a little in each direction to be sure that it was sufficiently lubricated, then I began to pull it out slowly. Tracy shuddered and lifted her hips a little to ease the process. Once it was fully removed Tracy sighed again and I did a closer inspection. It was tapered like most other plugs I've seen, and it was ribbed. But the ribs were angled, more like a screw. Like Tracy's anus it was clean and slick. I set it aside on the table. Then I resumed a gentle massage of her anus with my finger. My pressure caused her ring to remain open. I guessed that the plug had probably been in there all day. My finger slipped inside to the first knuckle. I rotated it ever so slightly.

"Oh Rob, that feels so good. But I've got to tell you, that plug is the closest thing to your magic touch that I've ever had inside my ass."

"Well I guess it's more appropriate than me following you around all day with my hand in your butt." We laughed together.

I continued to rub her cheeks with more deep pressure while teasing her tight little asshole. I let my fingers slip down into her pussy too. She parted her legs a little for me. She was wet and slick. Gradually I increased the pace and I added another finger. Tracy was clearly enjoying it. Then I backed off and reversed the process. I finished with long light strokes from her toes to her shoulders and neck. I rocked her hips very slowly and whispered that it was time to roll over. She was nearly asleep. As she turned her eyes were nearly closed, but she did give me a big smile. As she settled back into the table I could see that she was completely relaxed. Her breasts flattened on her chest with just a slight bulge on the sides above her rib cage. Her concave belly contrasted with the protrusion of her hip bones and there was the rise of her mons and those luscious vaginal lips below. Her clit was just peaking out as it does from her labia. The diamond just below her navel is the only bit of jewelry attached to her body. Thankfully, in my opinion, Tracy and her sister Teri have not succumbed to the trend of tattoos and body piercings. Trish has the lone gold ring on her clitoris that has been there since her youthful fling.

So I massaged Tracy's face to clear her sinuses. Then I worked her neck and shoulders and arms. I moved down the table and spent a good deal of time on her feet and legs. Like with the anus, I can observe a measure of relaxation by watching the female genitals. Tracy's lips began to open and spread, ever so slightly, and I could see the moisture that was forming and oozing from within. I moved back up to her head and cupped her breasts in my hands and began a circular motion. Her nipples became firm and stood up. I pinched them and her whole body quivered. I tugged them and she moaned. As my hands moved down toward her midsection she parted her legs, inviting me to venture further. I caressed her inner thighs and her legs opened wider. My fingers brushed her lips and she raised her hips to draw me deeper. I parted her labia and exposed the pink folds within and her clitoris stood up to beg for my touch. I gave it a little pinch and Tracy moaned again. She knew what was coming.

I pushed her legs open wider and bent her knees. Then I mounted the table and placed my mouth on her sweet pussy. My tongue lapped its full length and I sucked and nibbled on her clit before I pushed my tongue into the hot pink and juicy hole. Tracy grabbed my head and took over the direction of the massage. Now it was my face and my hands, but Tracy was in control. She just moved me and her significant body parts, with the sole mission of bringing herself to orgasm. We both moaned and hummed and sighed and could tell by the sounds and the way she pulled on my cranium, exactly where we were. As we got closer I felt as if my nose or my upper lip might be crushed, but then the waves began. I felt a flood of cum rushing into my mouth. I drank it eagerly.

"Oh God! Yes! Oh Rob, right there, yes, oooo, oh God!"

I added my fingers and actually scratched my tongue as I shoved it all into my precious step daughter. I pushed a finger into her butt. Like her cunt it was oozing cum and throbbing around my digits. The waves kept coming. It was a solid 3 minutes of orgasmic heaven for both of us. As it subsided she relaxed the pressure on my head and I began to plant little kisses all over her warm wet pussy. I licked and she trembled. I withdrew my fingers and I reached up to tweak her nipples again. Tracy cried softly.

"Oh God that was so good! You know Rob, you've spoiled me. There's nobody who can make me feel the way you do."

"Thank you Trace. There's nobody that loves you like I do. You know that."

I crawled up and Tracy hugged me to her belly. We laid there quietly in the afterglow. The music played softly in the background. The aroma of sex filled the room. I pulled myself up more and kissed her nipple. It was still erect. Another stretch and I was kissing her mouth. Our kiss was filled with passion and ended it with reluctance.

"Thanks Rob. I owe you one."

"Yeah, right," I smirked, "like I'm keeping a tally. What's for dinner?"

To be continued...

12