The Butt Plug Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melinda's orgasm was subsiding and Trish softened the kiss.

"Relax now darling." She whispered to Melinda. "Let me see if I can help Rob to finish what you started."

She turned and stepped down into the water. She came right to me and kissed me deeply. Her mouth was still wet with Melinda's saliva and I could taste them both.

"Jan says hi, and she can't wait to thank you for the invitation to Palm Springs. We had a nice lunch at the Garden."

Trish was now straddling my legs and holding my love muscle at the entrance to her pleasure tunnel. She was tickling my pee hole with her clit ring. Then with a quick jerk and a push she sat down and was deep inside her.

"Oh baby, you feel so good!"

"Mmmm Trish you have no idea how I've been teased and tempted today. But somehow I've managed to save myself you you."

"Well I've had a bit of you inside me all day long. I put my plug in before your cum could drip out of me this morning. And let me tell you, this plug has been giving me thrills all day. So now I'm ready for you to fill me again."

She started to hump me in the spa. Melinda was still sitting in the deck chair, recovering from her self induced high. Our eyes locked again as Trish nibbled on my earlobe and my neck while splashing with her bouncing movements. She pushed two fingers back inside and then spread her labia as she pulled them out. Trish was moaning in my ear. I was experiencing total stimulation from the vaginal massage on my cock, and the sounds of Trish's sighs in my ear, and her kisses on my neck, combined with the sight of Melinda masturbating and displaying herself for my eyes. It was all too much. I could feel it happening. Trish felt it too.

"Oh yeah," she said, "give it to me Rob. Fill me."

I had my hands on her ass and with my middle digit I gave the gold jewel a push. I could feel the tip of the plug in her ass, rubbing my dick in her cunt. I exploded. Trish used her amazing skills and brought herself to orgasm at the same moment. The humping pace slowed, but the pumping inside felt as if it might never end. My orgasm just went on and on. Melinda was grinning from ear to ear, because as much as I love to watch her when she touches herself, I know that she loves to see me at my moment of greatest pleasure and simultaneously my weakest point. I lose control and yield to the comfort of total abandonment of power, and for those few moments, it's all about me, and me feeling good. And oh I did feel so good.

I held Trish in my arms and hugged her tightly. The jets seemed to sense the timing and they went off, leaving the water to calm and become clear again. It would take a little longer for my brain.

To be continued...

12