The Butterfly Pt. 10: Training

Story Info
Christine and Shan train with Peter and Sid.
3.3k words
4.44
5.1k
4
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part ten of our story. Reading previous chapters will help you to get to know Christine, Peter, Madeline, Sid, and Shan Shan better. We join our story in progress, after Peter has confessed his secret. He is an immortal, and Madeline is his former lover and wife. Christine makes her peace with Madeline, and because of impending danger from the immortal world, they travel to Peter's island retreat/fortress, Sesamus, for training, where Christine meets Peter's friend Sid and a rather "new" immortal, Shan Shan...

*****

Peter teased Christine all night before they went to sleep. Sid had called an end to the festivities early and ordered everyone to bed. Of course, being ordered to bed was no fun at all if you couldn't do anything once you got there. Peter promised she would be even more aroused and frustrated the next evening after the display he and Sid were preparing, but would offer no additional details.

They arrived at what Christine would come to think of as the dojo, bright and early. It was in a separate building of the villa, next to a sprawling gym and pool, with adjoining hot tubs and saunas of varying types and temperatures. There were several colored concentric circles on the floor of the dojo itself, the smallest of which was five feet in diameter. It was inside of another ten feet in diameter, and the outlying circle was twenty. Even more fascinating was an area where a number of modern and more ancient weapons were secured; everything from bladed weapons to pistols and rifles.

Sid and Peter went off to a men's dressing area and Christine found a private area designated for women. Shan, as she had asked Christine to call her, had already arrived and was fully nude when Christine walked in. Her small, slender body was perfect, and Christine imagined it was so finely honed after decades of fucking. That's one way to keep in shape! She had small, pert, brown nipples that she would have loved to fill her mouth with, but she dutifully changed into the perfectly form fitting white sports bra and workout pants laid out for her. Shan had exactly the same uniform in a much smaller size. As Christine was changing she looked in the mirror and saw her discreetly checking out her body as she changed. They made eye contact in the mirror and smiled.

They walked back out to the dojo together, and she immediately knew what Peter had been hinting at. He and Sid were stripped down to the waist, wearing more traditional karategi uniforms for their lower bodies. They looked like magnificent specimens of maleness. Peter was incredibly fit, but both ladies stared at Sid's impressive physique, that of a champion Olympian fighter. Peter looked over at Sid, shook his head, and laughed as if they were sharing a private joke. Sid always got all the looks. The ladies sat down on the floor with their legs crossed and waited for the lesson to start. They watched the men stretch for about fifteen minutes, and attempted to emulate some of what they were seeing. Shan was far more successful. Was this girl double jointed, Christine wondered, or just used to being bent into a pretzel?

Sid finally stood up, and began "While it's going to be a long road, we wanted you ladies to see where you were headed. Well, where you would be headed if you spent a few thousand years, or more, looking at my good friend here, practicing. We obviously don't expect miracles - we just want to teach you defense tactics. We also wanted to show you that a properly trained fighter, even of much smaller size..." He stopped to snicker. "...can overcome a larger opponent. A much larger opponent!"

"Any time you're ready, my friend." Sid said, taking his position at the one side of the largest circle drawn on the ground. Peter ambled to the other side, confident as always, more concerned with stretching than the opponent facing him, twenty feet away. This confidence wasn't arrogance; only the knowledge that this was a dance he had performed many times over an incredible life span.

"The circles on the ground represent different scenarios. There are times, for example, that your opponent will be within arms' reach of you, and you will have no means of escape. On other occasions, you will have more room for...improvisation." Sid explained. With that, they began.

At first glance it seemed a complete mismatch. Sid appeared to have a more disciplined stance, a height/weight advantage, longer reach, and even amazing quickness for such a large man. Peter was more relaxed, more fluid somehow in the way he moved. They spent a fair bit of time simply circling each other, trying to sense the others' stratagem. Whenever one would test the other with a punch or kick it was either quickly blocked or avoided. Shan and Christine exchanged glances. It wasn't much of a show. Of course, the ladies had no idea that they were seeing a variety of fighting styles being tested and countered before they could ever be employed; a chess match between grand masters. They were quite appreciative of the sweat the two fighters were working up however. Christine could feel herself growing moist at the thought of these two men mounting her after the match.

Peter sensed the girls were becoming bored at the show and decided to spice things up. All at once, he spun, allowing Sid to strike him low so that he could land a palm then elbow combination to his face. The big man was stunned, and abandoned some of the caution he was employing. He came in close to Peter, attempting to lock him up, but Peter leapt up onto him, practically on his shoulders, and used all Sid's forward momentum to flip him backwards and over him onto the mat. After this takedown, Peter sprung up and offered his hand to Sid, who took it, rose to his feet, and delivered a thunderous uppercut that launched Peter five feet back, dazing him. A similar punch would likely have hospitalized a less experienced fighter, who had not rolled with it. Sid pressed his advantage, coming in closely, delivering blow after blow with his feet, knees, fists and elbows, strategically placed at the vitals; face, groin, kneecap, throat, and sides. Many of these attacks were blocked or dodged, but several connected, with the sound of a mallet tenderizing meat or striking bone.

The men were clearly having fun with this contest, really letting loose now. At times, their battle seemed to be a dance, at others, a brawl. At one point, Christine thought Sid broke Peter's nose with a surprise head butt. Their chests were dripping with sweat and now blood. Sid managed to use his size to get the upper hand, pinning Peter to the ground and locking his arm in place using both legs. Peter was trapped. Christine didn't see any way out, but suddenly Peter twisted and they all heard a loud "POP" as he allowed his own shoulder to be separated to gain the necessary leverage to free himself. Shan covered her eyes at this, then buried her face into Christine's shoulder, looking out from in between her fingers. Peter orchestrated a take-down of his own, using Sid's weight slamming into the side of his body to "POP" his shoulder back into place. He then rolled Sid over in one fluid motion and straddled his barrel of a chest, making a rodeo gesture before being thrown off.

After about thirty minutes of the two extraordinary men fighting each other to a standstill employing all manner of tactics, Peter felt it was time to end it. He locked Sid up with his arms, and leapt over and around him, arms still entwined. For a moment, they were back to back and still struggling for control. Peter positioned himself into a stance where he could free one arm and turn, using the force of his own momentum to literally deliver a crippling attack to Sid's spine. Christine was reminded of videos she had seen, of martial artists shattering blocks of ice with a single blow. This was that blow. Sid wailed, a sound that seemed foreign to his lungs, and collapsed, his legs seemingly useless. Peter stood and staggered, but remained on his feet. Sid pounded the floor with his fist in frustration and rolled over onto his back.

Christine and Shan stood and rushed to the big man's aid. "I'm fine, I'm fine!" he said in frustration. "Just need to wait for the feeling to come back to my legs. Dammit Peter, that was a dirty fucking move!"

"It's good for our audience to see that in a fight for your life, there are no rules. You do what you have to if you want to walk away from something like that." he explained while catching his breath, and setting his nose into its proper place.

After about 10 minutes, Sid could move his legs again, albeit shakily. Were he any mere mortal, he would never have walked again. This fact made an impression on Christine. Shan would be able to suffer any damage and eventually be okay. If she herself came under attack, one bullet landing in the wrong place or the right blow to her head could mean the end. It was a frightening proposition.

Peter toweled off his chest and further explained "You will learn some hand to hand, yes, but we also want you guys to get some light weapons training, as well as strength and conditioning. That's where we'll begin, as a foundation to everything else that will follow. It will probably be boring at first, nothing as exciting as that, so no need to worry."

He helped Sid up, this time without getting decked, and congratulated him on a good fight. In their almost three thousand years of friendship, Sid had never won one of these matches, but it didn't stop him from trying.

True to Peter's word, the first weeks of training were indeed quite boring. Christine and Shan spent every day eating right, stretching, working every muscle group, running, climbing, stretching some more, lifting all manner of objects, tumbling, and finally stretching once again. Surprisingly, there was more to their education than the physical. Sid explained quite a bit about his philosophy - that there was a rhythm in all things, fighting, lovemaking, strategy in battle, and of course dancing. The girls were surprised that dance was part of their training regimen, but after many hours of grueling physical activity, it was fun to cut loose and learn some steps. Christine reflected every day about how odd this all was, to be spending time learning from some ancient master his philosophy, and then waltzing by sunset with him, or Peter.

While she was exhausted every evening, not being allowed to fuck was driving Christine insane. She would covertly finger herself and rub her clit in the shower until she came, imagining Peter and Sid taking turns with her, and imagining the men with Shan as well, using her petite body to satiate their needs. She asked Peter how long she would need to endure this monastic existence, and he assured her that it was not for much longer before they would move on to the next steps and be allowed more latitude.

After the first couple weeks being away, she scheduled a call with her colleagues at work to explain her extended sabbatical, and give them direction on strategy to keep things moving forward. She felt like her career was spiraling down into the toilet, and that she was sacrificing so much to be part of this world. Peter assured her that it was for her own protection. Besides, he explained, they had more than enough wealth to never work again, something she never knew before his secret was revealed. She began harboring some resentment about giving up much of what she worked for, until she realized Peter was doing the same, and for her. He read a couple scripts a day now, sending notes back to the studio, but she found out he had resigned his position, and was working only as a consultant. She was floored at this. She had always known him as this studio executive, and he gave it all up in a matter of weeks, just to be with her and make sure she was protected. When she confronted him about this, he was at ease with it.

"When the dust settles, darling, we'll get back to work. I want to make the most of our time together."

After that, she still missed her old life and routine, but realized that they were both sacrificing for this new reality they had stumbled into.

Her relationship with Shan deepened to one of trust and friendship. As they were spending almost every waking hour together, it was very lucky they got along. Their friendship was also good for one other thing - Shan had some amazing stories to tell about her decades of sex work. For a pent up Christine, these stories were like gold. They would share stories at meals and while working out. They called it their "girl talk" with some of it even making Peter blush and Sid break out into a sweat. The girls came to realize that this sexless existence would be weighing on the men as well and they resolved to try to break their will in the coming days.

When they had time alone in the showers, Shan would often slide up behind Christine and begin whispering to her, telling her stories of particularly perverted and erotic things she had done. They would wash each other and run their hands over one another while talking, sometimes giving in and giving each other an orgasm just to stay sane. They stayed out of each others' bedrooms though, trying to respect Sid's rules as best they could. Still, they hatched a plan to finally turn things to their advantage as they approached about a month of training.

Their plan coincided with something of a feast that Sid and Peter had planned, to celebrate 30 days at Sesamus and the end of the first phase of their training. In a bit of their spare time, Shan had been teaching Christine some erotic dance moves, which Sid of course approved of. "Great for your core building!" he encouraged with a lascivious grin, as he stared at the two of them working their now incredibly tight and toned bodies. Christine felt like all of this strength, flexibility, and conditioning training had turned her into even more of a sex goddess - she just needed the opportunity to put her body to work.

"SO" Christine began at the start of the dinner, "The two of us wanted to do something to thank you guys for all the hard, sweaty, work you have been making us do, by making you guys sweat for a change."

The men were intrigued, but certainly not surprised. A knowing glance passed between them. The girls each stripped down, to matching black sports bra and thongs. "We want to dance for you. I have been showing Christine one of the ways I have danced for men in the past," Shan offered as she removed her bra. Christine did the same.

Christine approached Peter and asked him to sit on one of the recliners in the room; something of a Grecian couch. Shan positioned Sid on the other. The men faced each other, so that both could see the other couple quite clearly. Christine bent over, giving Sid an amazing view of her tight ass. She whispered in Peter's ear "I have been waiting for tonight for a long time. I want it to be memorable."

With that she gave him a long kiss on the mouth and walked away, over to the other couch, and Sid. Shan took her place, with Peter, and told him "I have been waiting so long to thank you for everything you've done for me. Please accept me and enjoy."

Meanwhile Christine, getting close to Sid like this for the first time, put both hands on his face and looked into his eyes with a "fuck me" stare. "Don't you dare try to stop this. I have played by your rules, mostly, for a month. I am ready to explode if this doesn't happen."

Sid smiled a huge grin. It was all part of the plan, and he had a plan for everything.

"We have a rule of our own," Christine began, "No touching!" Shan finished the sentence for her.

Both women began to dance slowly, seductively, in front of their partners, the rhythm in their heads, as taught. Shan was more the more practiced of the two, but Christine kept up with sheer desire fueling her body and actions. Both women straddled, caressed, kissed, and rubbed against their partners. Peter watched his wife undress Sid and climb on top of him, with only a thin thong separating her obviously moist slit from his large and erect penis. Their contrast was severe. Her pale and thin frame climbing and rubbing against his massive muscled girth was a thing to behold.

Shan was putting in work as well, maintaining the routine along with Christine, undressing Peter at the same time. She was so tiny on top of him. Her darker skin was to his paleness, as much a contrast as Christine and Sid were together. His cock was an iron bar. It had not been easy over the past month to not fuck one or both of these women on a recurring basis, but it was all part of the plan to make this a memorable night, full of exploration and fulfillment. All four participants were so eager to fuck and be fucked tonight.

As if on cue, both women temporarily dismounted their partners and removed their thongs.

"Remember, no touching!" they said together. The men groaned.

Christine climbed on top of Sid and began rubbing her pussy up and down on his dick, getting it wet as she went, and teasing him mercilessly. She was practically dripping in anticipation. "THIS is what you've been doing to us for the past month you bastard." she spoke into his ear before giving it a bite. He kept moving his hips, trying to position his cock at her entrance and slip past her defenses, but she was in control of the situation. She reached down, barely able to fully wrap her had around his cock, and slid it up and down over her lips. She would not put it in.

Shan pushed her small breasts and nipples into Peter's face, forcing first one nipple, then the other, into his mouth. While he couldn't touch, he could open his mouth and extend his tongue, swirling it around her brown buds. Her hole was cleanly shaved, and was a darker skin tone than the rest of her body. Peter always savored the feeling of having a new pussy wrapped around his cock and had been anticipating this moment for the entire month. He took a moment to look over Shan to check on his wife. She had been waiting for this, and looked over her shoulder at him. He saw the butterfly on her peeking at him as well, and he smiled. She chose this moment to position the head of Sid's cock firmly at her entrance and begin to push down on it, clearly savoring the fullness of trying to get it all in. Shan took this as her cue, grabbed Peter's white dick in one hand, parted her labia with the other, and stuffed him into her wet Asian pussy without another moment's hesitation.

It was only the beginning.