The Buyer Ch. 02

Story Info
A devoted slave is rented out for a month.
1.3k words
4.03
35.5k
5

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cinnamyn
cinnamyn
30 Followers

The buyer didn't speak as he led Anna to the car, or on the drive home. He had directed her to the back seat, passenger side, where she sat looking at her hands fidgeting in her lap. She allowed herself one or two glances out the window, but the contrast between the normal daylight world and the reality of her life was too much for her to deal with right now. Better to keep herself focused on her work.

They arrived at his home, a well-appointed flat on the quays with a stunning view of the river. She had crawled from the car park to the lift, then into the flat, when he finally motioned for her to stand. He watched her carefully as she took everything in. "I'm in Dublin on a two year contract," he explained as her eyes ran over the clean shelves, the tasteful art on the walls, the desk with a high-end laptop, pad of paper, and nice pen, the pristine kitchen through a door she could just see. "This suits my needs while I'm here, and it's serviced regularly."

He tugged the leash and she turned towards him, her perception of the rest of the flat falling away as she focused instantly and completely on him.

"You will also suit my needs for the next month. They are not complicated. I want a fucktoy, a willing play partner, an outlet for the stresses of my job, and something pretty to wear around town. I'm assured you can do all of this and more."

Anna nodded. "I will, Master." She took a breath. Her corset was starting to feel uncomfortably tight and she wished she could see herself to make sure everything was still in the right place. She watched his face as he spoke, meeting his eyes, and he didn't ask her to look down. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

He stepped forward and pulled her in by the leash, his other hand taking her hair in a fist, kissing her suddenly. She blinked and gasped and kissed back after only a moment's hesitation, matching his intensity, her arms slipping around him. He pressed to her, and she felt his cock bulging against his trousers. Good, she thought, he likes the hunger, I can do this.

She tightened her arms around him and dug in her nails, feeling his back arch against her. He groaned against her lips and she smiled, her heart beating faster with every positive response. Her hand slipped down to the bulge between them and squeezed. He growled and broke the kiss, stepping back and tugging the leash as he stepped backwards. She smiled seductively and stepped towards him.



He turned, the movement tugging her forward another few steps, closer to him, and walked into the bedroom. Once there, he coiled the leash around his hand and used it to pull her close then down onto the bed. She bounced and fell back as directed, stretching and spreading her legs. He looked down and tossed the end of the leash aside, slipping his fingers under the crotch of her panties and snapping them against her cunt. "Off," he said simply, and she scrambled to obey, slipping them down along garter straps and stockinged legs, kicking them to the side. She looked back up to him in time to see him smirk at her smooth pussy, the folds already wet with anticipation. 



The moment stretched into infinity, and Anna felt herself flushing with heat and creeping fear. What if he didn't like her? What if he preferred a little hair "down there?" What if she didn't look right, or appealing enough? She was fairly confident that he had a good idea of her general shape and found it pleasing, but what if...



Her concerns were dismissed with a nod and a wave of his hand. "Lovely," he said, his voice clouded with lust. "Now turn over." She did, and his hands immediately went to her ass and tugged. "Kneel up." As she did he took up the leash again and yanked, drawing a cry from her throat as she arched up towards him in response. A few more tugs and prods eventually guided her into the position he wanted, body arched and ass in the air, framed in his view by the black corset and garters holding up the black thigh-high stockings encasing her legs. She spread her legs a little more and he growled again, leash taut from his hand to her collar as he gripped her ass and plunged his cock into her waiting pussy. 



Anna couldn't move much but did what she could, every thrust of his cock into her making her gasp and cry out, her entire body echoing with the sensations. She didn't know how long it was, but he came, filling her as she moaned and clenched around him, then he paused for a long moment before pulling out.

"Good," he said, his voice tired. She slipped to her side, twisting and looking back at him and smiling. He smirked down at her, and she remembered what she was supposed to do, drawing herself to her hands and knees again and moving to the edge of the bed, head darting forward so she could clean his cock with her lips and tongue.

He chuckled and let out a satisfied groan. "Very good..." and trailed off as she worked. She was careful to get every drop of cum and juices, only slurping a little, then drew her lips off of him slowly and looked up at him through her eyelashes. Now what? He stared down at her for what felt like a very long time, and she felt herself start to blush. The moment broke as he smirked again and waved her away. "You're done for tonight. Clean up, yourself and the room. Your stuff is in the wardrobe in the spare room. Wait for me in the living room when you're done, naked."

"Yes Master," she said with a swallow, catching her breath and collecting herself, twisting and slipping off the bed. She hesitated, the end of the leash in her hand, not sure what she should do with it. The buyer ignored her and went into his bathroom, and she heard him turn on the water for his shower.

She nodded and looked down. "Yes Master," she repeated. She detached the leash and rolled it up neatly, placing it on the bedside table, then gathered up the hastily removed clothes and found a laundry hamper. She straightened the bedclothes. Then she padded silently off to the spare room where she found her clothes and lingerie unpacked and in the wardrobe as promised. Still disoriented and fuzzy-headed from the sex she managed to find the shower in the hall bathroom, towels, and her other effects. She showered quickly, plaited her hair, then curled up on the couch to wait, gazing out the window at the river.

The buyer emerged in a thick bathrobe and nodded appreciatively when she stood to acknowledge his entrance. "Now. I'm going to sleep. You'll sleep in there," he said, motioning to a corner of the room she hadn't looked carefully at before. Now that her attention was directed to it, she saw there was a cage, tastefully hidden. Her eyes widened and she looked to the buyer. He was watching for her reaction, smirking again. "There's a blanket, I hear you get cold. Go on, I'll lock it behind you."

Anna gawked for a moment before catching herself and obeying. The cage wasn't big enough for her to stand up or stretch out in, but it wasn't uncomfortably cramped either. There was, as promised, a blanket. She crawled in and turned around, looking up at the buyer from all fours as he closed and latched the door. He crouched and looked in at her. "I'm really going to enjoy you." After a few more moments of staring, he stood up and left, turning off the light.

The glow of the streetlights outside bathed the room in an eerie orange glow. Anna shivered a little and wrapped herself in the blanket, curling up tight and closing her eyes, willing sleep to come.

cinnamyn
cinnamyn
30 Followers