The Buyer Ch. 03

Story Info
A devoted slave is rented out for a month.
1.1k words
3.85
30.5k
1

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cinnamyn
cinnamyn
30 Followers

Anna awoke with the sun, confused for only a moment in the unfamiliar surroundings. She squirmed and stretched one limb at a time, as much as she could in the small space, and smoothed her hair. Her fingers brushed the collar at her neck and her worries eased a little with the reminder of her Sir. She wondered if or when she'd be let out, then curled up again in the blanket, arms wrapped around herself, staring towards the windows until she started to doze.

The buyer's alarm clock sounded from the bedroom, jarring her awake again. As he hit the snooze alarm she collected herself once again, and by the time he emerged from the bedroom she was wide awake.Hunger,she thought to remind herself of what he would like, and she unfolded, bringing herself to her hands and knees as he came into view. He was wearing only the bathrobe she'd seen the night before, hanging open to display his protruding cock.

He smiled sleepily when he saw her, lust smoldering in his half-lidded eyes. Standing close to the cage he reached in and grabbed her at the back of her head by her hair, pulling her against the cage. She gasped and her lips parted, and he shoved his cock into her mouth without further ceremony or introduction.

Anna steadied herself by clinging to the cage, fingers tight around the bars, her eyes closed tight and her lips and tongue and throat setting themselves in a perfect hole for him to fuck. The buyer thrust deep into her throat, his other hand dropping to her neck and grabbing her collar, pinning her in place as he slaked his morning lust on her.

Just as she thought she would choke and fade away, Anna felt the first jets of cum shoot into her throat, relief flooding her as she swallowed each one. Her tongue swirled hungrily as she lapped up as much as she could, able to breathe again, tension releasing from her body.

The buyer didn't let go, though, and Anna felt his cock change in her mouth. Rather than relaxing slowly it became harder again with the movements of her tongue, and after a few breaths he started to thrust into her again. She flicked her eyes up to him in confusion, fingers tightening around the bars of the cage as she steadied herself against the renewed onslaught of thrusts into her raw throat.

He looked down at her and smirked, his voice thick. "So you are good enough to get more, what a good slut. That ad was...not...lying..." His words trailed off as he fucked her harder, stretching and tipping his head back, his strokes lengthening as his cock pushed deeper into her throat then released again, sending more streams of cum into her.

Anna stared up in shock, not so much that she forgot what to do with herself, but barely able to process what was happening. This time when she felt the orgasm subside and started to curl her tongue around his cock he pulled out, easily resisting her greedy suckling. He stared down at her as she gaped up at him, then he grinned and unlocked the cage. "I'm not done yet, you insatiable cumslut." He grabbed her collar in his fist and pulled her over to the couch. She crawled as fast as she could, then settled between his legs as he fell onto it and tugged her in. "Keep going," he said breathlessly.

She did.

The sixth orgasm was longer than the previous ones, and he pulled her head in with both hands. She held her breath and trembled, then he released her. She kept her lips on his cock, but he shook his head and batted her away. "Good girl," he said, shaking his head as she rocked back on her heels. "Very good girl. The kitchen has breakfast stuff, make me some. Twenty minutes. Eggs runny in the middle, don't overcook them."

Anna nodded quickly. "Yes, Master." She swallowed, then stood quickly and padded silently to the kitchen. Behind her, she heard him stand after a few moments and head back to his bedroom.

Twenty minutes is plenty of time to make breakfast when you know where everything is and what to make. Anna stood in the kitchen, naked save for the gold collar, and turned slowly as she looked at the presses and drawers, staving off a flash of panic. She went from one end of the kitchen to the other, opening every door, then stood in the middle again and looked at everything at once. From the ingredients in the pantry she guessed at what the buyer would consider a suitable breakfast, glanced at the clock on the wall, and started working.

When the buyer emerged, fully dressed for work, Anna was just scooping the eggs out of the pan and onto a plate. She'd set a place for him at the table, tea already there, and she brought the plate over as he sat down. "Is there anything else you'd like?"

He took a piece of brown bread and prodded the yolk of the egg, smirking as it burst and spilled goo around the rashers and sausages. "No. Sit down. Do you drink tea?"

Anna had already helped herself to a mug of tea as she'd cooked, and she smiled. "I do, Master." She picked up her mug and sat down, watching carefully as the buyer ate, gauging his response to each item so she could change or improve it next time. He seemed satisfied, and worked his way through the entire breakfast without conversation.

When he was done, he leaned back against the chair and took a long sip of tea. "You'll be by yourself for the day, you should know what to do with yourself in that time." Anna nodded slowly and glanced at the kitchen, which looked like some kind of destructive natural disaster had been through it. "Usually you'll have dinner ready, but tonight we're going out. Dress up and be ready for 7:00. Do you have any questions?"

Anna looked into her tea and considered. "Is there anything specific you'd like me to see to today, or should I just make sure the flat is clean?"

The buyer shook his head. "Nothing today. Just be ready."

Anna nodded. "How should I greet you when you come home?"

A smile stole across his face. "You are well trained, aren't you? Just be ready. We'll see what mood I'm in."

Anna nodded again. "Yes, Master."

With that, the buyer finished his tea, picked up his bag, and left for the day.

cinnamyn
cinnamyn
30 Followers