The Buyer Ch. 05

Story Info
A devoted slave is rented out for a month.
1.9k words
3.85
21.1k
2

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cinnamyn
cinnamyn
30 Followers

The week passed, and the buyer settled into a pattern of using Anna in the mornings and evenings. She felt the effects of the caning but they didn't interfere with her duties, so she gritted her teeth and handled the pain and reminded herself it would not last

On Saturday they enjoyed a leisurely breakfast, listening to the radio and chatting lightly about the news. When the afterglow of his morning orgasms faded to a pleased shimmer over tea, the buyer told her about his plans for that evening.

"There's a work thing on," he explained. "Most people will have dates, and it looks better if I have one. So you'll come with me."

Anna only paused a moment before responding. "Of course, Master. What's the dress code?"

"I have a dress for you hanging in the spare room that'll be appropriate," he replied. His lip curled in a smirk as Anna's eyebrows raised just a fraction. "I know what size you are."

"I never doubted it," Anna replied with a smile.

"It's a black-tie event, so you should look your best. I'm assured you know how to present yourself." He paused as Anna nodded. "You should be pretty but not interesting. You should be a lovely accessory, not the talk of the party. You shouldn't distract from me. Do you understand?"

Anna's face lit up with a flicker of a smile as she realized the buyer was implying, whether he intended to or not, that she was capable of being that interesting. She nodded again in acknowledgement. "I do understand, Master. Seen and not heard."

The buyer nodded. "Good girl."

The words, identical to Mark's words of praise, seemed to pass straight through her. He'd said it before but they hit her hard this time for some reason. Anna felt her cheeks flush and hoped her sudden feelings of longing didn't show on her face. The buyer had turned his attention to his tablet though, and so didn't notice.

Anna was allowed to take her time getting ready. The dress was black and elegant, and the buyer had provided appropriate accessories. She stood in front of the mirror for a long time, eyes tracing over the lines between the dress and her skin, making sure no trace of bruise or wound was showing. Then her focus changed, and she stepped back for a moment.

I almost look like a real girl, she thought. Even wearing the collar, which she knew Mark had chosen intending her to be able to pass as his partner in public, she might have mistaken herself for a normal woman if she didn't know any better. Maybe even a pretty one...

She closed her eyes and shook her head and turned away, looking around at the room that was now in disarray, then starting to tidy things up.

The event itself, from what Anna could tell, was a reward for good work well done on a recent project. Dinner was served and there were some talks, but the real point of the evening was social. Anna listened and smiled and spoke when spoken to, or when the conversation seemed to call for it. She listened attentively and was charming to people she was introduced to. She stayed on the buyer's arm, and she followed his lead without looking slavish.

The buyer seemed pleased.

They chatted on the way back from the gala, Anna offering her observations on the people she'd met and the conversations they'd had. He listened and offered a few comments, asking a few questions, but not saying much. She wondered whether he was actually interested in what she had to say, but since he didn't show any indication that he wanted her to stop talking she continued to chatter, increasingly unsure of herself.

The buyer walked her into the living room when they returned, holding her hand like a lover. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply. She returned the kiss, pressing to him and parting her lips. A shiver ran down her back as he pushed his tongue into her mouth, almost into her throat, almost making her freeze before she remembered how to close her lips around his.

She closed her eyes.

He took her hair in his fist, finding her hair clip. "Take this out," he growled, and she did, the clip clattering on the table as she tossed it aside. She barely had time to shake her hair out before he closed his fist in her hair again, pulling her face away from his and looking down at her. He raised his other hand to her cheek, touching it softly, gazing down at her, then pulled his hand away and slapped her

Anna gasped and tensed, but knew this was just the warm-up. She didn't cry out, and she didn't pull away, the only response was the widening of her eyes and the tension in her body. He didn't miss that, though, and she saw the glint of cruelty in his eyes when she could focus again.

"Take everything off," he said, releasing her hair. She nodded mutely, shaking her head a little to let her hair cascade freely down her back, and quickly peeled her clothes off. A part of her wondered why she was so eager to please quickly. She was hardly going to earn worse punishment if she was slower to obey. It was just an instinct...

Moments later she had slipped out of her dress and lingerie and stood before him naked, eyes wide, breath quickened. He ran his eyes over her, and she tilted her head down, cheeks flushing at the heat of his gaze, swallowing as she waited.

"You should taste," he said simply. She looked back up to him and dropped to her knees, moving closer to him and undoing his trousers to get at his cock, pulling it out. She took a breath as she gazed along its length, eyes resting on the thick mushroom head, thinking about how it felt against the back of her throat as he pushed it into her, a flash of a memory of Mark's cock crossing her mind. She pressed her lips to the head and swept her tongue over the tip, tasting the precum already there. The dress...it shows off my shoulders... she thought for the briefest of moments before he pulled her off again, his cock popping from her lips, her mouth dangling open stupidly as she drew a breath. "That's all you get," he said, stepping back, leaving her kneeling on the floor. "Into the bedroom. Kneel on the bed," he instructed.

She went.

She knelt at the bottom of the bed. When he came in he was naked, and he knelt at the other end. He crooked his finger, and she sank to her belly, her head between his thighs, supporting herself on her elbows. He doesn't like it when I use my hands, she thought to herself as she leaned forward and closed her lips around his cock again. This cock liked it slower and softer. More tongue, less hand. Get on it. She listened to his breathing change and worked her tongue with finesse, the little motions she'd discarded when working with Mark.

It's been ages now, she told herself. Why are you still thinking of him? Focus, girl!

He grabbed her by the hair and yanked her away again. His other hand went to her face and her eyes widened instinctively. "Look at that," he murmured. "Already afraid, and I haven't even started yet." He patted her cheek once, twice, then slapped her hard. She gasped and pulled away, but he held her fast. "So pretty. So sweet." A few light pats. "Why do I hurt you so?" A slap, harder this time. Her hands balled into fists instinctively and she struggled for a moment before catching herself, looking up at him and trembling imperceptibly.

His hand was already on her face again, and he was still talking. "That hurts...it does, even though you're so sweet...you're probably used to people hitting softly..." A few soft pats to her face. Her lips parted, eyes wide with fear. "Close your mouth," he said. She did, with an effort of will. As soon as her lips closed, he hit her hard, leaving her ears ringing. A tiny voice, the only part of her that remained lucid, commented coolly from a great distance away in her head If you leave your mouth hanging open like that, he'll dislocate your jaw.

His voice drifted down to her as he patted again. "But I don't hit softly, no..." Another little pat and a pause. "I...hit...hard."

And he did.

This time Anna struggled harder, longer, falling to her side, bringing her hands to her face to protect herself and whimpering louder. It took her longer to recover, to pull her hands away, and he tugged sharply at her hair to remind her.

She straightened, bowed before him again, and he struck again. Harder this time. She cried out, falling, blinking back tears. Mustn't cry. No tears. Stop that, stupid girl. He switched hands, repeating it all on the other side. His stream of chatter kept her from falling entirely into her own head, and she heard and obeyed his commands. Close your mouth. Close your eyes. Put your hands behind your back.

By the time he shoved her head back onto his cock she was on fire with tension and fear, forgetting for a moment to go slow, every fibre of her being pushing her to suck harder and faster. "There, that'll quiet you down," he said softly, fist still tight in her hair, pushing her into his cock until the thick head slipped down her throat. It did.

"You love that, don't you?" he said as she worked, pulling herself together as she licked and sucked, her tongue playing along the underside of his cock the way he liked. She nodded, the motion drawing her lips along his length, and tried to concentrate.

Just as she regained her composure, as she felt he was close to cumming, he pulled her off his cock and started again. She pulled, she struggled, she cringed. She tried to block him, in spite of herself. She crumbled into a quivering mass of fear and instinct, even as she tried to control herself. She brought this on herself. She'd asked for it. And to resist now would be entirely inappropriate.

He eventually let her bring him to orgasm, her lips and tongue moving just so, every fibre of her being driven towards this moment. That cool, lucid voice chastised her. You think you'll be released when he finishes, don't you? Even after all this time, the multiples you've sucked out of him, you believe he'll empty himself into you and relax, done with you for now. Idiot.

She worked harder. She pulled another orgasm from him, then another. She eased off between each one, listening to his breath and feeling his cock change, bouncing him from one to the next, swallowing every shot of cum as he fired it into her.

Then, after four full loads of cum, he subsided. "I think the bottle is empty," he breathed, sagging back and unfurling his legs. Anna trembled, lips still closed around the cock, her breath coming fast.

He pulled her up to him, stroked her hair softly, and told her she was a good girl. Then he let her shower, redo her plait, and curl up in the cage to sleep.

cinnamyn
cinnamyn
30 Followers