The Buyer Ch. 06

Story Info
A devoted slave is rented out for a month.
1.1k words
3.88
19.3k
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cinnamyn
cinnamyn
30 Followers

Anna healed faster than either she or the buyer expected.

The buyer played with her injuries, pressing his fingers into the fading bruises from the caning and teasing her with slaps that weren't as hard as the ones she'd felt after the party. When he drew his hand back she tensed, expecting the impact that would jar her brain, but it didn't happen. She grew accustomed to the pain he did inflict, and to her growing horror she found she didn't mind it as much as she did in the beginning. The hard touch of his hands still drew cries from her lips, but the fear didn't blind her anymore. It merely made her heart race.

Thursday morning of the second week, Anna settled down to her knees next to the buyer after serving him breakfast and tea. Instead of tucking into breakfast as usual, he sat back and looked down at her, tea mug in his hand, sipping slowly. "I didn't think the marks would vanish quite so quickly," he said, tracing a finger around the curve of her breast that had been savagely bruised just days before. "You're full of unexpected delights. I can see why your owner cares so deeply for you."

Anna didn't know what to say in response, so she remained quiet, hands on her knees, face tipped up and body a little stretched to receive his touch.

"Tomorrow I'll be home a little early to get ready for another event. You'll have time to dress after I get home, so you won't need to worry about that ahead of time. Do you think you'll be able to appear on my arm again tomorrow night?"

"Of course, Master," Anna replied. To herself, she thought,Do I have a choice?

As promised, the buyer came home early Friday afternoon and ordered Anna into the bedroom suite. He'd hung a set of cuffs from the ceiling, both the cuffs and the mounting strong enough to hold several times Anna's weight. She stood below them, looking up, naked and waiting, as the buyer came in. He carried a dress on a hanger, which he set on a hook before walking over to Anna. "Stretch up," he ordered, and she did, having to stand up very straight for her wrists to reach the cuffs. He tightened them around her wrists, tested them, then quickly slapped her ass. She gasped and jumped, jerking in the cuffs. They held fast, and he nodded his approval, turning away to get the dress and a fine black pen.

Anna gathered her focus and watched as he returned to her. He held up the dress against her body. It was black silk, like the last one, stretching to the floor in luxurious waves, not quite decadent. The back was open from below her waist to her neck, and the front covered her chest with two strips that tied behind her neck. The ties would dangle down her exposed back, and the sides of her body would be visible. Anna marvelled at how naked it was possible to be while still accepted in selective society.

The buyer paid no attention to her thoughts, nor did he follow her gaze over the dress. He flicked the cap off the pen and started to draw along her body, pausing now and then to hold the dress to her, tracing out areas where he would leave her pale skin unmarked. "Pay attention to where I'm drawing," he said idly as he drew. "You'll need to wash it off before we go, and it'll be important that you don't miss anything, even if it's somewhere you can't see it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl." The buyer stepped back and recapped the pen, setting the dress back on the hook. Anna drew a breath and waited an endless moment, wondering what he would do, utterly unprepared for what actually happened.

He cupped her smooth pussy in her hand, one finger pressing along her entrance to gauge her wetness. Her body responded immediately and she tightened, pulling herself up in the cuffs. "Very nice," he murmured. She didn't see his other hand pull back, and when the first stinging slap met her chest she cried out in surprise and pain. His hand didn't move from between her legs, starting to play with her clit, and her hips ground against him in spite of herself as he turned her tits pink, then red.

The fiery mix of pain and pleasure overtook her as he pulled the first orgasm from her, then a second. When he stepped away she cried out in desperate need, watching him as he picked up a cane and returned to her, setting one end against the floor and the other along her sex, the motions of her hips dragging her clit along it. He smiled, his voice low and close in her ear. "This is exquisite, watching you try to get pleasure from the very thing I'm going to hurt you with."

She could only whimper in response. As she came for a third time he moved blindingly fast, one hand back to her clit and the other whirling the cane around to strike her ass hard. She screamed, body writhing hard, wrists jerking at the cuffs as her hips ground into the buyer's hand.

Anna lost track of everything. She didn't know how many times she came, or how long he tormented her. She didn't know when she stopped being able to stand, dangling from the cuffs as he bruised and marked her body precisely over the areas the dress would cover. When he released her, she sank to the floor, unable to stand, and he stood over her for a long moment, just watching. "Now go get ready. Your clothes will be in the spare room when you're done with your shower."

Slowly, painfully, Anna gathered herself and made her way to the shower. Before they left the flat, the buyer ran his fingers over the collar locked around her neck. She searched his eyes for some hint of what he was thinking, but he just looked thoughtfully at it, then his gaze slid over her body, and they left together.

This evening felt different from the previous event they'd attended. The buyer was clearly working the room, though Anna couldn't tell what his agenda was or who he was trying to work on. She was poised and polished, and if she needed to lean a little more heavily on the buyer's arm than she had the previous week it would have been impossible for anyone to tell the difference. She smiled and responded to conversation politely, but every time she thought her mind might clear the buyer would wrap an arm around her, or his hand would brush over her. His fingers would awaken one of the painful marks on her body, stealing her breath and focusing her sharply on maintaining her composure.

After two weeks of renting her he had learned her body perfectly, keeping her off balance but not incapacitated. She would have been frightened if she'd had enough strength to think.

cinnamyn
cinnamyn
30 Followers