The Buyer Ch. 07

Story Info
A devoted slave is rented out for a month.
1.5k words
3.66
17.6k
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cinnamyn
cinnamyn
30 Followers

They reached a lull in the evening, and the buyer walked Anna towards the back of the venue, pushing open a set of doors and entering the quieter corridors behind and around the building. The sounds of the party receded and were taken over by only the sound of Anna's heels clicking against the hard floor. "Where are we going?" she asked.

"Here," he replied, turning a corner and stopping at a table. It was one of many random pieces of easily moved furniture that could be used for the different kinds of events the venue hosted. The buyer turned Anna to face him, her ass pressed against the corner of the table. "Pull your skirt up."

Anna only hesitated a moment before obeying, drawing the silk up along her legs. She looked up to the buyer who watched her cooly, nodding a little "Keep going." He waited until the hem was at her waist before telling her to stop, then taking the little handbag he'd given her to accessorise the dress. She'd thought it was empty, and was surprised when he pulled a small box from it. Inside was a small silver egg. He picked it up, a wicked grin flickering over his features, and looked back to Anna. His hands went to her bare pussy, finding her already wet. He parted the folds of her labia and pressed the egg against her entrance, laughing softly as she tensed instinctively. The egg slipped in with only a little resistance, and she gasped as it did, clenching around it.

The buyer brought his fingers to her lips and she opened her mouth obediently, wrapping her tongue around his fingers without him needing to ask, cleaning her juices from his hand. Once that was done, he took out his phone and swiped a series of gestures across its face. The egg inside her pussy began to vibrate, and Anna gasped before she could think, taken by surprise.

"Perfect," the buyer murmured, then took her collar and pulled down sharply. "On your knees now." She sank quickly, looking up for only a moment before bringing her hands to his belt and freeing his cock, knowing instinctively this was what she was supposed to do. He took the collar in both hands and pushed her head against the wall before thrusting his cock into her open mouth. She cried out, the sound muffled on his cock, and wrapped her arms around him as much for balance as to pull him in, as it became clear quickly this would not be a finessed or high quality act, she wouldn't get to show off her skill. She was just there to be fucked.

The egg vibrated against the walls of her pussy as the buyer thrust deep into her throat, making her gag and choke and struggle for air. Every time he pinned her head to the wall he bled off a little more aggression into her until finally releasing his cum into her, nearly choking her as she struggled to swallow every drop. Almost immediately he reached for his phone and the toy inside her stopped moving. She whimpered as he pulled out of her mouth, and she sank against the wall once he was no longer holding her up.

"Fix your makeup," he ordered, pointing in the direction of a ladies' room. "We're not done yet for the night, and you need to be polished and back on my arm."

Once again Anna struggled to her feet and slipped carefully away to clean up and make herself presentable.

They returned to the party looking composed and calm. Anna had found the tiny handbag packed with everything she needed to touch up her face and fix her hair, and focusing sharply on the task brought her back into reality. As the buyer worked another slow circuit around the room he teased her, turning the little egg on and off at different intervals. Sometimes he took his phone out to do it, sometimes it seemed to happen on its own. Sometimes he'd take his phone out for something entirely different. Anna kept herself outwardly composed, though she felt she would come apart at any moment. It was a relief when they said their goodbyes, and Anna forgot names and faces instantly as they exited the building.

"I'm not done with you," the buyer said as he opened the door to a taxi for her to slip in. He walked around to the other side and sat down, instructing the driver to take them to his flat on the quays, then lowered his voice, his gaze forward to watch the road ahead.

When they returned Anna slipped her shoes off and padded quietly to the bedroom. She wasn't sure if she'd be able to take what the buyer would have in store for her, but she also knew she didn't have a choice. She'd been trained to give, and that training was all that held her together sometimes.

Once she reached the bedroom suite she stood under the cuffs once again. This time she looked down to her bare feet amidst the pool of silk formed by the hem of the dress. The buyer entered behind her. She heard him pour himself a drink, the clink of ice against a crystal tumbler. She listened to him take a sip then set the drink down, and only then did he fix her wrists in the cuffs for the second time that day.

Anna hung there, on her toes for a few minutes then slowly starting to sink as fatigue took over. The buyer watched her move, swirling his drink idly, then eventually setting it down again. He walked towards her, then slowly around behind her, his gaze weighing heavily on her. His fingers brushed over the ties at the back of her neck, then he walked the rest of the way around her, slowly, eyes running down the length of her body. "Such a pretty thing," he murmured, half to himself. Anna thought he meant the dress, but as his fingers trailed over her skin she realised she might be wrong about that.

Before she could chase down the thought he grabbed the front of the dress and pulled hard, forcing her off her feet and making her body swing. The fragile straps broke, her chest bare underneath and suddenly revealed. She looked down, the bruises that had been hidden dark and angry against pale skin.Now the rest of me will be marked to match,she thought to herself.

The buyer looked approvingly over the front of her body, running his hands over her and pausing to dig his thumbs into a bruise here and there. He left one hand on her belly as he walked around behind her again, trailing his fingers around her along the border of the dress. Taking hold of it on either side of the zipper he pulled hard, the sound of tearing silk loud in Anna's ears. The dress fell, leaving her naked. She tightened her hands into tiny fists in the cuffs, tense, trying to prepare herself for what would come.

There wasn't much of her left unmarked, and it didn't take long to cover her back and arms with pain. He touched her face, tracing over her cheek and jaw before bruising her there too, leaving her cheek bruised and her lips swollen and split. Anna was dimly aware of his voice through the haze of pain, and his hands on her body, finding her wet and needy, teasing her but not offering release. When he was satisfied with his work he stepped back and took another long look as Anna floated in the mix of pain and need and confusion.

"Perfect," he said softly, then released her wrists from the cuffs. Without anything to hold her up, Anna sank to the floor, too weak to stand. He turned away from her and undressed, slipping calmly out of his evening clothes and setting them aside, then sat down in his armchair. He picked up his drink, took a sip, and watched Anna silently.

Anna knew what she was supposed to do, though when he started undressing she wasn't sure whether she'd be able to. By the time he sat down she'd gathered just enough strength to struggle to her hands and knees, starting to crawl towards him. She knew she wanted to feel him inside her, to experience the violence of his cock from the inside as hard as she'd been beaten on the outside, but that was a dim and confused desire. The thought that drove her to keep crawling, step by painful step, was that this was what the buyer wanted her to do right now. The only thing she needed to do was his will, and the only thing she needed to be was his.

So she did, and was.

He stood and took her from behind when she reached the chair, slowly fucking her into the floor as she slowly lost the ability to hold herself up. When he was done he left her there. It wasn't until much later in the night that she pushed herself up off the floor again and slowly, painfully, made her way back to the cage. She pulled it shut behind her, hearing the latch click.

cinnamyn
cinnamyn
30 Followers