The (C)hairman Ch. 1

Story Info
Board room battle leads to a gang bang.
2.3k words
3.53
55.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
343 Followers

I had been the Chairman of the Board for the last ten years. My grandfather had started the company and then my father had succeeded him as Chairman. Now I was the Chairman or may I say the Hair man. I loved hairy women and my current secretary Paula was a sexy brunette who had been selected because of her hirsuteness. She was the ultimate hairy woman. Jet-black bushy hair adorned her armpits and her pubic hair was a mass of hair growing from her navel down to her luscious buttocks. She would have made a barbers delight.

However my tenure as Chairman was a lot of pleasure mixed with little business and sadly the soaring profits of yesteryear was plummeting. The Board was divided and the crucial meeting was set for today. The main point on the agenda was my ouster as Chairman. While I was rich and famous the perks of the office was more than attractive and I was determined to stave off my removal by my cousin Peter. I controlled 28% of the voting rights while he had 25%. The balance was split down the middle and the crucial stock was in the hands of Sandra whose 11% and Jon whose 15% would tilt the scales. Sandra had a crush on me for years and in fact had recently even grown her armpit hair in order to attract me but I had studiously avoided her and I knew that to get her on my side I would have to fuck her. Jon on the other hand was close to Peter and I had to wean him away. I felt that Paula would have to seduce him.

I called Paula to my room to discuss my plans for the Board meeting. She bent over and kissed me as I caught sight of those over sized melons, which never failed to give me an erection. Her hands fell to my zipper and she pulled out my swollen dick. Even though I was facing the threat of being thrown out, my sexual ardor was not diminishing. I pulled off Paula's loose top and gazed at the luscious growth of jet-black hair in her bushy underarms. In all the years that we had fucked he initial sight of her hairy armpits always took my breath away. It was lush and dense like a well-tended garden. She always combed her bushy armpits like he hair on her head. Though it was untrimmed the bushy hair ad a well maintained look.

I bent and took a few tufty locks of her bushy armpits in my mouth. She was already bent with her hand at the top of my chair her armpits on my face in the manner that I liked and her other hand was jerking my erect phallus up and down. She leaned over and flicked her tongue over them as pulled the head of my dick to the opening of her mouth. She lowered her head slowly downward and I pushed myself deep into her mouth my head tugging at her hirsute armpits as my cock touched the roof of her mouth. She kept lowering herself onto my cock until her mouth rubbed against the hair on my sack. She stayed down and twirled her tongue around my shaft as she moved up and then down.

She then looked up at me and pulled her mouth off my throbbing member. My eyes were shut and tongue deep into her armpit forest but she moved lower down and put her wet right armpit against my swollen engine as the long silky hair touched my exposed glans. I loved the feel of the heavy pelt of hair on my cock as I pushed it through the thicket of hair in her unshaven armpits. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I groaned as my cock disappeared into the matted hair of her unshaven pits. It felt so god and I was ready to cum. I knew that Paula would have to be ready and I didn't want to cum in her underarms so I asked her to lower her mouth on my throbbing dick as I swamped her mouth with my cascading jism. She quickly swallowed all my cum and wiped her mouth with a tissue and straightened her dress and was ready for work.

I was now ready for the Board Meeting. The other had already assembled in the Board Room and as I had planned I had asked my mentor Kris who owned 2% of the stake to seek some clarifications and seek a postponement of the meeting for the next day so that I could se where Jon and Sandra stood on the resolution seeking my removal. When the meeting was called to order I cold see a cunning look on Peter's face. Unlike me he was ambitious and with a hard nose for business and he was determined to get rid of me. Sandra who was sitting opposite me was staring at me. I wondered if after al these years of my rejecting her she would take her revenge on me. I had already sent her a note asking her to see me after the meeting hoping that would satisfy her at least not to oppose me vehemently.

She had a curious look on her face, as did Jon. Anyway as planned Kris sought some more financial details and as Chairman I told him they would be provided and the meeting was adjourned for the following day. Peter was taken aback by the quick and sudden adjournment that before he knew it the meeting was over. Jon was obviously on his side as he hurriedly whispered something in his ear. My eyes were locked with Sandra as we got up to leave and I motioned to her to follow me. Paula as was planned had to separate Peter and Jon and take Jon for lunch and maybe more afterwards.

Sandra was in a lovely gown and she took off her jacket as she stretched out on the sofa. She too, had not shaved her underarms. I stared at the tufty coarse hair in her untrimmed armpits. At least it made things easier for me. She said, "I think your time has come. Peter wants you out and I think its best for all" It was now or never. I told Sandra that she must see things my way. I sat next to her on he sofa and told her that things are getting better and the results in the next quarter were better than expected. I don't think she was listening so I put my hands on her thighs. She said, "Look how you have rejected me all these years. I have even stopped shaving my underarms for you" She put her hands into her hairy armpits and carried on "Look at this enormous fleece in my unshaven pits I have grown them for you yet you have no time for me why should I vote with you" I told her to give me time and I thought she was beautiful. "I am really turned on by you and the thicket in your bushy armpits.

I lick the thick bushy hair in her underarms. It was dark and bushy and tasted salty, as it was wet with perspiration. She unzips me and takes out my semi hard cock and rubs her thumb over the end of my cock. She opens her mouth and begins licking the warm hard head as she continues stroking my cock as her mouth is wrapped around the head. It seemed even larger now that she was sucking it.

"aaaaaahhhhhhhh, yesss. Tongue it Sandra. Lick up and down the shaft. Aaaaahhhhhh Umm, good. I like the taste of your bushy armpits. How hairy your unshaven pits have become" I said. She likes what she is hearing I know I have to do better as she runs her tongue up and down the shaft. My cock was now shiny with saliva as I raised my cock so that my balls rubbed against her chin. I loved getting my balls licked as she played with that big sack. She began licking my balls while holding my cock against her face. She slid her tongue along my shaft and then squeezed the head of my cock.

I leaned across and put my tongue on her abundant tits and swallowed one breast; and ran my teeth gently bit down on her nipple. Instinctively she spread her legs, inviting my hands to her pussy. Her dark pussy hair was as untrimmed and wild as the bushy hair in her unshaven pits as my fingers disappear into the thick swatch of hair. I had never tasted myself. If it ever had occurred to me, I'm sure I would have thought it a gross act. But now I licked his finger and marveled that I liked it.

She wanted me to lick her pussy. I wanted her crucial vote as I put my mouth at the crisp hair at the juncture of her thighs. She spread her legs and I spread it open, pulled the hair back as I saw the pink juicy flesh that was now exposed and I begin to lick her slit.

"Oh, godaaahhhhhhhhhhh" she screamed as she pushed my head down as she convulsed and started shuddering with an orgasm. My cock was still hard after being sucked off but I wasn't bothered I wanted her to feel good. I asked her to get on top and slide her pussy along my cock as she moved slowly back and forth caressing as my cock bumped against her hairy ass. She slid up and down the hard shaft, as my cock just seemed to go deeper and deeper "Oh god Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck harder darling as my hands tugged at the tangle in her bushy underarms. I was now fucking with long, hard fast strokes. Ohhhh god, I want you to cum. lick my bushy underarms. I have grown my armpit hair for you to see you bastard Ohhhh your cock is so big. It feels so good. Oh shit, I'm cumming again Fuck me hard." She screamed as I pounded her hairy pussy. I needed the vote and I slid and out furiously from her hairy pussy. She came again. As we came to a thundering climax.

Sandra was not yet willing to commit herself as to whether she would vote with me but I knew we had made a beginning. I knew that Kris too wanted a piece of Sandra and she needed two big cocks to satisfy her. Kris needed to be called in to supplement me to diminishing resources. Kris though in his early fifties was a legendary cocksman. We have had many gangbangs and that's why he has supported me. I knew his might sword would take care of Sandra's quivering pussy. Kris came and sat opposite us. He want surprised to see us naked.

Sandra and I sat together watching as Kris still sitting in his chair, undid his trousers and pulled his cock from his pants, it took two or three pulls to free it from the restrictions, then it rose up under his hand. Sandra moved across and started slowly rubbing the huge shaft. I started kissing Sandra's hairy underarms as her little hand closed round Kris's enormous cock. Her face was level with Kris's cock as she started to wank him, her glazed eyes still glued to his great cock, the large head inches from her lips. I greedily surveyed the scene. Kris's cock looked even bigger than I remembered from the early gangbangs, as it was now hugely erect in the tiny hand as her mouth moved forward to taste this giant. She held the huge erection out and slightly tilted up then moved her head tentatively closer to the cock in front of her, and then she snaked her moist little tongue out until it touched under the tip of Kris's big member. My mouth was still glued to her copiously sweaty underarms.

He pulled her head down to his cock as he stretched. Her head dropped forward eagerly, and her mouth was at last allowed to explore Kris's tremendous knob. She started pulling the skin from the thick shaft up to the bulbous head, and licking the top, as her hand would move down again as her mouth accommodated the big sweet swollen head. I was beside myself with lust as I watched Sandra become a cock-sucking machine. She was now sliding her mouth up and down this man's huge cock. I watched mesmerized as the scene continued, Sandra now totally absorbed with her task, alternately sucking and wanking, her sweet mouth, as she went down on his massive roaring engine, her lovely eyes, widening as she looked down on it before, once again stretching her mouth over it, her lovely hair falling over her face, as once again eager to taste, feel his velvet cock flesh as he plunged down with her mouth as far as her throat would allow.

My cock was now rock hard as I parted the heavy coarse hair in her underarms and plunged into the heavy pelt of dark hair in her bushy armpits. It was slick wet and matted as I drove in and out of her bushy armpits not caring of the fate of the Board Meeting as she sucked furiously on Kris's huge monster her head bobbing up and down. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed "I want to cum in your bushy armpits" She didn't bother to respond though her body did as it jerked as she shuddered into another thundering climax. It was all building up as Kris's face was flushed and he started to jerk violently as he fucked her mouth and started splaying his jism all over her face.

We sank back tired. Could I count on her to vote with me or was it still in the balance. But her vote was still not enough. Where were Paula and Jon?

belab
belab
343 Followers