The Cabbie's Slut

Story Info
Cabbie gets a big fare and a big surprise!
2.6k words
4.05
55.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

I know all the standard clichés about cab drivers, what they see and what they get up to. Most of the rumours are put about by the cabbies themselves, I think. Believe me, most of them are total bullshit! We work long hours and much prefer to get paid the fare than to sample the offered delights of some drunken woman who would prefer to open her legs rather than her purse. But I've been in this job for over twenty years and occasionally something out of the ordinary does happen.

I usually work the graveyard shift - 8pm to 8am. It has it's advantages and it's drawbacks: the traffic is usually much lighter at that time and the tips are better, but it does mean that I get home just as my wife is going to work herself so that means very little sex for us. We've been married a long time and been passing each other in the hall for most of that. I know that I've strayed a few times and I'd be an idiot if I thought Emma hadn't done the same. I know she keeps a few toys around the bedroom to help keep her satisfied, but I also know that they are no substitute for the real thing. The thought of her with another man used to bother me when I was younger, but as the time has gone on, I've tended to think about it less and less. On the odd occasion when the thoughts do enter my head I can't help but smile and hope she's having a good time!

Last Friday night was one of those times. Emma had told me that she was going out "with the girls" later in the evening. I had noticed a new dress hanging in the closet the previous day; a nice little black number with thin straps over the shoulders and a short hem. I'd looked at it: the hem was a little too short for just going out with her girlfriends, I thought. I guessed there was more to it!

Driving around in the cab that night, I couldn't keep the thoughts from my head. They buzzed around my brain; who was she with? What was she doing? Was she in some cheap motel with a strange man? It became more and more difficult to keep my attention on the road. I kept seeing women in short, black dresses and every time I passed one I'd look to see if it was Emma. It never was, but I kept looking anyway. My attention was so distracted I nearly missed the tall, well dressed man as he raised his hand from the side of the road in the time honoured fashion. Nearly missed him, but not quite. My foot hitting the brake was almost a reflex action and I swerved sharply, pulling to the kerb in front of him.

"You got time to drive around for awhile, pal?"

I sighed as I saw his skimpily dressed female companion. Another hooker and her customer, I thought. I usually try to steer clear of this type of fare, but so far the evening had been very quiet - solid work for an hour or so would pay pretty well.

"Sure, buddy, I'm all yours!" I replied

"That's what she keeps saying!" the man joked as he ushered the woman into the back seat.

I pulled out into the road and began to head for the financial district of the city. It would be quiet there at this hour and I though it might provide my passengers with a little privacy. I kept glancing back in my mirror. My earlier thoughts of Emma had made me quite horny and I shifted in my seat to try and get my growing erection into a more comfortable position. I looked at the woman. She was obviously a little drunk but not completely pissed. She was nice looking: maybe late twenties, early thirties with shoulder length blonde hair. I almost laughed out loud when I noticed she wore a very similar black dress to the one I knew Emma to be wearing now. She had kicked off her shoes and her long, stockinged legs were tucked underneath her. The strange thing was that, apart from the guy stroking her leg, neither of them seemed all that eager to get down to business. I have taxied many hookers and their customers over the years and it's my experience that the lady likes to get the business started as soon as she can. When the man in the back seat spoke, it startled me for a moment. I realised that I'd been staring.

"Sorry, pal. Didn't mean to stare, but your...er...friend is wearing a dress just like my wife's."

"Do you like it?" replied the blonde. It was the first time she'd spoken.

"Sure. Beats the hell out of looking at old women in sweat pants!" I replied.

The guy and the blonde both laughed.

"Would you like to see what she's got underneath?"

There it was. I knew it was coming. "Hey! No thanks pal," I said quickly. "This is my living, y'know? Just pay the fare and I'll be happy and keep outa your way! I got no desire to watch a hooker take her dress off!"

"She's no hooker, man," came the reply, "This little slut's my wife and she's as horny as hell. Don't worry, your fare's safe, but I doubt she wants you to stay out of the way!

I was beginning to get curious - and a little harder - but decided to play it cool. "I just do the driving, pal." I said into the mirror, "You folks do whatever it is that turns you on!"

"What turns me on is you looking at me in the mirror!" said the blonde, "I'm feeling soooo sexy!"

As if to prove her point, I watched in the mirror as the lady slowly opened her legs. The hem of the dress' skirt was tight and fitted snugly around her hips. The action of her opening her legs caused it to ride up bit by bit until a pair of tiny, white bikini panties became visible. I gulped noisily and tried to tear my eyes away from the mirror and back to the road but it was impossible. All I could manage was a few quick glances into the light oncoming traffic before returning my gaze to the mirror.

"Mmmmm, I think he likes me, John." the blonde whispered to her husband. "See? He can't take his eyes off my panties!"

"That's great, honey," the husband replied, "just what you wanted.....why not show him a little more, huh?"

Without waiting for his wife to either agree or disagree, the tall, well dressed man put his hands up his wife's dress and began to tug those little panties down her legs. She giggled and wriggled her ass on the seat, lifting her hips to allow the brief garment to be eased over the swell of her buttocks and down her stockinged thighs. Once she was free of them, the husband tossed them over onto the front passenger seat. I couldn't resist it. My cock was as hard as I could ever remember it as I reached out my hand and touched her underwear. They were silky and sexy, and as my fingers found and explored the gusset, they felt very damp. A musky, womanly fragrance filled the cab.

Once again, I watched as the woman spread her legs. Now free of her panties, I could see the folds of her hairless pussy open like a spring flower. The moisture on her labia glistened in the gloomy interior. It was tough to tear my eyes away from such an erotic sight, but as I looked up at her pretty face I could see she was smiling at me.

The husband was now busying himself with the thin straps of her dress - sliding them down over her slender, tanned shoulders - he saw me looking and also smiled.

"Wanna see her tits?" he asked simply.

I nodded frantically into the mirror. I would have killed to see this woman's tits! Slowly he lowered the straps. The wife simply lay back in her seat and let it happen. It had been obvious from the start that a bra would have been virtually impossible to wear under such a dress, but when eventually the straps and the top fell down, I was still impressed by what I saw. Her breasts were wonderful. Large and fleshy, they still looked firm and were tipped with large red nipples that looked angry and stiff.

"She has great tit's, don't she?" the husband asked me. I nodded again, dumbly. "Go ahead, honey, show him what you can do!"

Very slowly the wife scooped one of her large jugs up into one hand and raised it upwards. Up and up she lifted the fleshy orb, stretching the skin and pulling her tit closer and closer towards her mouth. Her ruby lips opened as if in silent gasp and she lowered her head. I watched her tongue dart out and touch the tip of her nipple and could swear I saw that hard bud throb and quiver as she licked it. I heard her sigh audibly and let her free hand drift down to her cunny as she took the nipple into her mouth, closed her lips around it and started to suck.

"There'll be no stopping my little slut now!" her husband said. We may as well both get comfortable and watch."

"Sounds good to me, pal." I replied. "You mind if I pull over? Any more of this and we're gonna have a wreck!"

"You pull whatever you like! I know I'm going to."

I knew this part of the city well and soon located a quiet, dark back-street. I pulled the cab over as fast as I could and hit the brake. My safety belt was off in a second and I turned around in the seat to face the back. I looked over at the husband. The zipper of his suit pants was open and a good sized, meaty looking cock was sticking out. His hand was squeezing the head and stroking slowly as he watched his wife.

"Go ahead, man. Take it out and jerk off. The slut won't be happy until she's got cum on her!"

I wasn't about to argue - My cock was out and pressing into the upholstery of my seat as, I too, began to watch the masturbating woman. Her long, long legs were still encased in sheer, black stockings that held up with grips at the top. Her dainty feet were planted on the carpeted floor and spread well apart giving her right hand easy access to a very wet and open cunt. She was still sucking on her nipple, little gurgles and sighs coming from between her closed lips.

My cock ached almost painfully as I humped it against the seat back and I had to squeeze the tip every now and then to stop myself from cumming on the spot. But once my hand was on my tool, I couldn't take it off. I watched, slack-jawed, as the woman pumped two fingers into her pussy and rotated her thumb over her clit. I looked down as I beat my meat and could see the little bud nestling under its hood between her cunt lips. As she rubbed it, the hood slid back and her clitty popped out. It looked large and engorged and seemed to twitch whenever her thumb rolled over it.

I heard her gasp and her tit popped out of her mouth. She moaned loudly and tried to spread her legs wider. Her husband and I could clearly see the fluid leaking out from her pussy and coating her thrusting fingers and we both seemed to hold our cocks still for a moment. She bucked and she writhed as the climax washed over her tight body. Her large tits bounced freely as the shock waves pounded and crashed through her and her toes pointed and curled in ecstasy.

"Give it to me now!" she cried. I want it. I need your cum.....now...NOW!"

The husband and I looked at each other for a split second. He smiled at me showing a set of perfect, white teeth.

"What say we give her what she wants?"

"That's good with me, pal!" I replied, "Her little show's gotten me hotter than hell!"

The husband moved onto his knees on the seat, his throbbing tool pointing directly at his wife's heaving breasts. I stood. There wasn't a lot of room, but with my head touching the roof I was able to get my cock over the headrest and start jerking off properly. Suddenly I heard a loud moan - in fact, two moans - the first was from the husband. I looked over and saw his hand flying up and down his shaft. His cock seemed to swell and then explode as a huge jet of semen leapt from the tip and hit his wife between her tits. He kept cumming and cumming. Stream after stream of thick, white fluid splashed and coated her large, tanned chest and oozed between her cleavage. The second moan was from the wife herself as the first jet of her husband's seed hit her. The husband was right, she seemed to love getting covered in cum!

I started to beat off faster and faster. I looked down at her. She was licking her husband's cum from her tits and nipples, using the same technique to lift them as she had earlier. Her eyes looked up into mine. I don't think I've ever seen such a look of pure, animal lust on a woman's face before. It was more than I could cope with. More than any man could, I think. I held my breath as I felt the cum boiling up from my balls. The wife still looked at me - I think she knew I was about to cum. She licked her lips and tilted her head upwards as it started. I gasped out loud and then groaned deeply as my cum pumped in rapid spurts from my cock. Her mouth was open and her tongue outstretched as the globs of semen landed and splashed her face. She swallowed as much as she could and then licked the rest from her lips and chin.

As I finished cumming, I looked over at the husband. I was hoping that the session would continue and I might get to stuff my still hard cock into this woman's pussy or mouth. But as I saw him zip up his pants and wipe his cum stained fingers with his wife's hair, I knew that a further invitation was not to be forthcoming.

"Out of the car, my little slut." he said, almost commanded his wife. "Stay exactly as you are dressed, please."

The wife obeyed without question and stood by my door. I could see through the window that her partially clad body still dripped with her husband's cum and her face still bore the evidence of my issue. She did indeed look the complete slut.

The husband smiled at me. "Thanks." he said, and threw three hundred's on the passenger seat. "You can keep the panties!"

"Thanks - but the fares only fifty!"

"You deserve it. She's so horny now, she'll fuck anyone I tell her to on the way home!"

"You gonna make her walk home like that?" I ask incredulously. "This aint a good neighborhood at night!"

"She wouldn't have it any other way" he laughed, as he led her off by the hand.

As I dressed myself and made ready to drive away, I could just hear the husband's voice floating on the still night air: "Hey, buddy. Wanna see my slut's tits!"

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers