The Cabin

Story Info
Another Jean Grey story with fellow X-Man Wolverine.
2.8k words
3.42
33.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
griffiev
griffiev
11 Followers

Jubilee was running through the hallways of the X-Mansion. She was almost always seen in the company of Wolverine so it was not uncommon to see her heading in that direction. What was uncommon was the speed that she ran to the room of the canknuckle head. When she got there, she witnessed Logan tearing his room to shreds!

"Wolvie! What are you doing? Stop it!" screamed Jubilee.

Logan, however, wasn't given to reason at this point. He was tearing his furniture up with his adamantium claws with a near berserker rage that frightened Jubilee. Still, she remained there determined to calm Logan down.

"Logan! What's wrong? Please, talk to me," Jubes said this in a softer tone of voice. This seemed to work as he calmed down and slowly sat on the floor, letting out a moan as he sat.

"What was with you? Don't you know what this stuff cost Prof. Xaiver?" said Jubilation. Logan just looked up at her breathing heavy.

"You know, don't you?" asked the young mutant. Logan just nodded.

"Look Wolvie, Jean is not the only woman on planet Earth. You know she loves Cyclops. They have been in love since before me or even you joined the X-Men. You got to let her go," reasoned Jubilee.

Logan finally managed to speak. "Well, kid. I hope you never fall in love with someone you can never have," said Logan as he walked out the room. Jubes started to follow after him but decided against it. She figured that Logan would probably want to be left alone. She knew how much he loved Jean and how much he envied Cyclops. He didn't hate Scott but Scott had the one thing that he wanted but couldn't have. Logan, a man that could tear a man to shreds, was brought down by a thing called love.

Unknown to neither Jubes or Wolverine, Jean was nearby and heard the whole thing. The whole thing pained Jean Grey. While she will always love Scott, she couldn't deny the attraction to Logan as well. "Hell, if Scott never existed, Logan and me would probably be a couple now," said Jean in her thoughts. While she did make the commitment to Scott to marry him, she couldn't help feeling something for Logan. With the exception of Peter Parker, she has been with no one other than Scott (see my "Night With Spider-Man" story for that tale).

LATER THAT DAY

Jean was walking around the open courtyard at the Mansion. She was wearing a pink tank top with tan shorts, gray socks and brown hiking shoes. She was wondering about both Scott and Logan as she walked around on this warm day. It was about 78 degrees and it felt marvelous to her. Her red hair gleamed in the sunlight like fire and it also seemed to dance across her skin. She was hoping that Scott was safe as he was on a personal assignment in Alaska. "Something about 'Mr. Sinister'," thought Jean. As she walked into the woods on the estate, she felt a presence nearby. At the same time, this presence knew that someone was there. Jean turned to see the form of a short figure with wild hair, like a wolf. Ms. Grey relaxed as she knew that it was Logan. Logan was in a Los Angeles Raiders tanktop, black jean shorts that were cut off and black tennis shoes with gray trim.

"Hey, Jeanie," greeted Wolverine.

"Hello Logan. I overheard what you said today and I am sorry that I didn't tell you about my engagement to Scott myself. How did you hear about it?" questioned Jean. Usually, Logan was tight-lipped about things but he could never deny Jean. Logan explained that he heard from Remy and Rogue about the news.

"Hmm, typical. Those two never could keep a secret," joked the red headed telepath.

"Jean, I know that I can't make you change your mind and I am not going to try. But you know......" Logan's voice trailed off as he struggled to find the right words to say. Jean walked up closer to him and put her finger on his lips. She nodded as if to say "I know" and smiled. She then walked away as Logan watched her walk away as if she was walking into the sunlight.

THE NEXT DAY

Jean was up and around. She was in a silk pink robe and was heading for the shower when she bumped into the canknuckle head. She noticed that he had on a brown leather jacket, blue jeans, boots and a flannel shirt. He also had a black leather bag over his shoulder.

"Where are you going?" asked Jean.

"Up to my cabin in western Ontario. Just to get away from things," told Logan.

"Do you have any room?" said Jean. This last comment shocked Logan.

"Jean, nothing would please me more. But what about Scott?" asked a puzzled Logan.

"I love Scott. But, I do have feelings for you too. Soon, I will be Mrs. Scott Summers and before that happens, I want the fantasy that you and I have always wanted to come true, even if it is for a short while," told the Marvel Girl.

"Well, I'll be in a mini-jet," said Wolverine. Jean just smiled and went to shower, dress, and pack.

TO CANADA

Flying overhead, Logan and Jean saw a lush forest with magnificent mountain ranges. They also saw a waterfall just behind the cabin that Logan referred to, it was beautiful. Jean, by the way, was wearing a light blue sweater with matching shorts. It was warmer than she expected it to be. The two mutants then landed in a clearing just in front of the cabin, stepped out of the mini-jet, and grabbed their things.

Two hours later, they went mountain climbing. Before they left the cabin, they made an agreement not to use their powers unless necessary. This would make the climb more challenging. The two scaled a huge mountainside. Jean couldn't help but look out into the range and be taken by the lush sight of the forest and the sky. Logan looked down at her and could tell that she was enjoying herself. When the two reached the top, they both looked out into the open land.

"Isn't this beautiful? One of the few places on earth that is still wild and free," said Logan. This statement took Jean by surprise.

"Why Logan? I never took you for the perspective type," chuckled Jean.

"Well, I can't be a mean old badger all of the time," remarked Logan, trying to sound offended but an amused tone came out instead. He then followed that up with a laugh. They then heard a screeching noise above them. They looked up and saw two eagles flying in the air. Jean then took Logan by his arm and held it as they both looked up at the two magnificent birds.

LATER ON...

Logan had just caught a deer for dinner for himself and Jean. As he brought the deer on his shoulders, he heard something behind the cabin. With superhuman quickness, he put the deer on the porch, tied it up, and went to the back to check it out. When he got there, he saw that it was Jean taking a shower at the waterfall. She was like nothing he had ever seen. Her hair was damp from the water as it "stuck" to her back. The curves didn't seem to end as the water seem to shine on her naked body. Logan's nature rosed at this site. He always dreamed of seeing Jean in the nude but this was nothing like his dreams at all. Her ass made an hour-glass seem flat as it was firm and "buff." Her breasts were a nice size as the nipples perked up from feeling the water on them. Logan's eyes couldn't take themselves off of her. He then "heard" something.

"Logan. You can come in if you would like," "spoke" Jean through telepathy. This broke Logan's stare for a moment but it was an offer that he readily took her up on. He removed his clothes quickly and dove into the lake. He swam over to where she was. Playfully, Jean splashed him with the water. Logan responded in kind as they joyfully engaged in a "splashing" battle. Then, Logan came closer and grabbed her by the waist. In response, Jean touched his face and planted a wet, full french kiss on Logan. Logan accepted her advance with much pleasure. This went on for about two minutes. The two then stopped and looked into each others eyes. Jean then looked Logan down. She couldn't believe how stout and built Logan was. He was primal, to be sure, but there was something attractive about that. Something that suggested power and skill. She then gave him another kiss.

"Race you to the cabin," she whispered.

"You're on," said the burly Canadian.

The two then swam back to land and ran (with towels) naked back to the cabin.

THAT EVENING....

Logan and Jean were dressed and enjoying the "meal" that Logan got for them earlier. The cabin was like any typical cabin. Made of wood, had hunting momentos, a fireplace, etc. About the only thing modern that it did have was a bathroom.

The two enjoyed the meal with some chilled red wine. Jean was surprised that Logan would have such a beverage. Logan's usual drink of choice was beer, usually Michelob or Budweiser. But, then again, this trip was full of surprises so far.

Later, they had two sticks with marshmallows on the end of them. They took the sticks to the fire place. Logan had on a black tanktop with fade black shorts while Jean had on a New York Yankees baseball shirt with only light blue panties on underneath. They began to talk sitting in front of the fireplace.

"Roasted marshmallows? I haven't had these since I was a kid," explained the joyful red-head.

"They are a commonplace for me when I'm up here," said Wolverine.

"Logan, this has been a good trip," said Jean.

"I'm glad you feel that way darlin'," said a surprised but pleased canknuckle head.

Jean then slid her hand on Logan's knee and it was moving up his thigh. Logan reached down and grabbed her hand.

"Jean, you know I want this but what about your engagement to Scott? Don't you still love him?" asked Logan.

"I do Wolverine but I anticipated that this might happen. I have taken 'personal' steps to protect myself. It is okay. I want this too," told Jean with a lustful look in her eye.

"You know things will never be the same between us again after this," cautioned Wolverine.

"I know but I want you as much as you want me so let's do it before it is too late," said Ms. Grey in an almost begging tone.

"Okay, but I hope you weren't planning on doing much sleeping," said Logan.

With that the two embraced in a deep kiss that seem to last for minutes. During that time, Jean slipped off Logan's shirt. Feeling the touch of his rippled, rugged body made her feel a rush of energy. Logan then stared at Jean's shirt. He popped out one of his claws and, with the skill of a surgeon, cut each button slowly off of her shirt. This left the shirt open showing Jean's cleavage. Jean then slipped off the shirt, revealing her bare breasts with reddish-pink nipples that were perking up. Jean was sitting naked save her panties. Logan pulled her close to him and started sucking her breasts. Jean let out a moan at the ferocity that Wolverine took her. Logan then picked Jean up in his arms and carried her over to the bed. When Logan laid her down onto the soft matress, Jean surprised him with a lunge as she deeply kissed him. The hairy man returned the embrace.

"Darlin', you don't know what you are asking for," Logan said in a cautious but humorous way.

Jean just smiled and said, "Do your worst."

Logan gave her a devilish grin as he ripped off her panties and threw them to the floor. He then opened her legs and tasted her sex like an animal starving for food. Jean moaned at this action as she caressed the back of Wolvie's head. Logan was careful not to hurt Jean but was aggressive nonetheless. He alternated his eating from pussylips to clit on Jean. This action, which went on for about ten minutes, caused Jean to explode into an orgasm. Her muscles tensed as this wonderful jolt of energy just rushed through her body.

"Stand up Logan," said Jean in a seductive but demanding tone.

Logan did what she said as the telepath went to her knees on the floor. She then removed his shorts and stared at his manhood. It was an impressive sight. Not the biggest she had ever seen but it was big enough and it suggested power. Jean then looked at her partner, licked her lips at him and took him into her mouth. Logan let out a moan of both pleasure and shock. He never figured Jean for the "blowjob" type.

"I didn't know you suck dick," said a surprised Wolvie.

Jean just looked up, smiled and said, "I don't 'suck dick'. I give head very well, just ask Scott or Peter."

"Who's Peter?" said Logan

"I'll tell you later," said Jean as she continued this activity. She even sucked and caressed Logan's nuts. This was driving him crazy. As he felt an orgasm coming on, Jean stopped.

"Why did you stop?" asked Logan.

"I don't want you to cum just yet. I have something else for you to do," said Jean as she laid onto the bed on her back. She then spread her legs to show her pussy to Logan. Seeing that it was still wet, Logan knew what was up.

"Ask and you shall receive," said Wolverine as he moved in on Jean. He took his hard cock and penetrated her with force. He then move gently as he didn't want it to be over in 2 minutes or less. Jean moved and marveled at every stroke. Her legs were wrapped around Logan's waist as he accepted every stroke of his as well as returning each movement with one of her own. Logan was moaning as much as Jean was now. After seven minutes in this position, Logan turned her over onto her side. He then reentered her with him still on his knees. He had Jean's left leg over his left shoulder as he gripped her waist and buttocks to have leverage. Jean had never been fucked like this, not by Scott nor Spider-Man!!! She loved every minute of it.

After 5 minutes of this, both were reaching their limits.

"I'm about to cum Jean," said Logan.

"Give it to me. Feed it to me," whispered Jean. Logan complied as he brought his dick over to her. Jean took every ounce of it into her mouth and down her throat with drips of it reaching her chest and stomach. Both let out a sigh as they felt good. Jean wiped off the remaining cum with a towel. Logan greeted her with a kiss as both embraced each other.

"Logan, I know that I am promised to Scott, but I will never forget this night," said Jean

"Neither will I darlin', neither will I," said Logan.

For the next few hours, they continued to talk and make love. Jean did tell him about Peter. To her surprise, he already knew about him being Spider-Man and after his encounter with Ms. Grey, Logan wondered if Peter was more of a man than he originally thought. "He would have to be a man to handle her," thought Logan.

Soon, they went back to Salem, NY and back to their lives as the X-Men. The bond between them, however, would always be strong. It was proven during the ordeal when Logan had his adamantium stripped from his bones by Magneto. This incident almost costed Logan his life but the bond between him and Jean wouldn't let him die. Logan actually flatlined as his teammates tried to get him back to the Mansion for help but his will plus his connection to Jean brought him back. After this incident, Logan left the X-Men for a time but was always nearby. On the day of Scott and Jean's wedding, Logan prevented Sabretooth from turning it into a massacare when he tried to enter the Mansion. Logan made sure he never got to the gate.

While Logan's life had taken one road and Jean's another, they will never forget the time at "The Cabin."

griffiev
griffiev
11 Followers