The Cabin

Story Info
Couple's cabin weekend is interrupted by two men.
3.2k words
3.47
74.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally were getting away by ourselves for a weekend of solitude. From the pictures of the cabin I found online it appeared that there would be nobody for miles. As we drove up the mountain road we passed only one other cabin on the way to the rental. We arrived at the cabin which was exactly what I had expected. It was small one room cabin with a wood stove. The bed was close enough to the fire making it the perfect setting for a romantic evening. It was deep in the woods and rustic yet very comfortable. There was a large pile of wood on the porch to ensure a blazing fire all night long. This was a good thing because it began to snow heavily shortly after arriving.

It couldn't have been more romantic. We shared a bottle of wine by the blazing fire as we looked out at the falling snow. As we kissed I could taste the wine on your lips. My hand began to gently caress your breasts through your turtle neck and could feel your nipples harden in response. As things became more heated you suggested we move things to the bed. I watched as you slowly undressed, revealing your stunning body. Thoughts of how I wanted to please you ran through my mind as I removed my clothes and we climbed into the bed which was only feet from the raging fire.

My lips met yours again and we kissed passionately, our tongues dancing in and out of each others mouth. Lowering myself to your breasts I began to kiss and fondle your nipples. Your nipples were rock hard in response to the pleasure of my tongue and mouth. I moved lower, kissing my way down your stomach as continued to play with your breasts. I finally arrived between your legs, kissing your thighs and slowly moving down to your shaved pussy. I finally was there. My tongue slid across your sensitive clit and I felt you move in response. I flicked my tongue gently over your clit as you closed your eyes and lay back on the bed.

I have always loved licking your pussy. The softness, the taste, it was unbelievable and always made me rock hard. I began to lick your lips up and down and noticed that you were already quite wet. My tongue slowly entered you and moved up and down over your clit. I could feel your breathing increase as I licked and sucked on your clit. As I continued licking you my hands explored your breasts, lightly pinching your nipples. I could tell you were in another world as I made love to your pussy with my mouth.

We were lost in the moment, me licking you faster and faster when the sound of a knock on the door brought us back to reality. Who could possibly be knocking on the door, we were miles from anywhere and there was only the one cabin we passed down the road. You told me I shouldn't open the door but I was concerned that maybe something was wrong and the person needed help or something.

I went to the window next to the door to see who was there and saw two men standing on the porch.

"Can I help you", I asked through the door.

"Sorry for bothering you, we just arrived at our cabin down the road and realized after getting there that we have no matches or a lighter to start a fire with. Would it be possible to get a match from you?

The men seemed pretty normal looking and I decided to help them out. I welcomed them in out of the driving snow and told them I would find a match. What I hadn't even considered, probably due to the buzz, was that you were sitting right in the same room, in bed.

"Whoa, looks like we're interrupting you guys."

That's when it hit me that you were laying right there naked in bed. I mumbled something about it being ok and searched for the matches. After finding them I turned to see both men looking in your direction.

"Here you go" I said as I offered the matches to one of the guys.

As I got closer I could smell a strong odor of alcohol on their breath.

I handed the one guy the matches and went to the door to let them out.

"Well there you go, you guys are set, have a good evening" I mentioned as I opened the door.

The two stood there for a moment staring at you in bed and I again said something to get them to leave. I couldn't stand there with the door open because the cold and snow were coming in. I closed the door most of the way and this time spoke in a louder more forceful town.

"Ok gentleman, time to go"

To my shock one of the guys said, "Well, its not like we have to be anywhere"

I said "Yeah you do, it's time to leave", my voice becoming louder.

I saw one guy turn and whisper something to his friend and was ready to grab one of them and show them to the door when they turned to me and said,

"We're not ready to leave just yet"

"Excuse me", I responded.

With that I stepped toward one of the guys to grab him by the arm and the other guy pulled a gun from his waste.

"Sit down Mister" the guy with the gun instructed.

I didn't know what to do, part of me wanted to rush the guy with the gun but his friend was in the way. I looked over to you and saw the scared look on your face.

I tried to reason with the guys, telling them they should just leave now and nothing would come of it. I explained that we wouldn't call the police or tell anybody.

The guy with the gun began to laugh out loud.

"Well Mister, we'll leave, but nor before we have a little fun. It looks like your wife is all heated up and ready for a real man."

I decided I had to try something so I pushed the one guy out of the way and went for the guy with the gun. As soon as I had taken a step toward the guy he pointed the gun right at me and said,

"We can do this without you getting shot, it's your choice."

I again looked at you and saw the fear in your face.

"Tie him up Mike", said the guy with the gun, we don't need him interfering.

The one guy held the gun on me as the other guy tied me to the chair in the corner. After making sure I couldn't move at all they turned their attention to you. I felt so helpless as I watched these two men walk over to the bed. You pulled the covers up in an effort keep them from seeing anything but they easily pulled them down and away from you, revealing your stunning body.

"Holy shit Mike, we hit the jackpot on this one"

I watched as you shook your head no as the two approached you, climbing onto the bed. One guy grabbed your legs to hold you still while the other guy moved higher up toward your head. The guy there placed his hand on your head, grabbing your hair and pulled your face to his. His mouth covered yours as he aggressively kissed you. You tried to pull away but he held your head tight. I could see him force his tongue into your mouth, forcing it open, then drive his tongue deep into your mouth.

As the one guy was forcibly kissing you the other guy had climbed between your naked thighs. I watched in horror as he lowered his face between your legs. I could tell he found your pussy by the soft moan from your mouth as the first guy continued to forcibly kiss you.

I struggled to get free but it was no use, the guy had tied me too well. All I could do was watch, helplessly as the two men had there way with you.

As the guy between your legs began to lick your lips and clit, the guy that had been kissing you stood and undid his belt. I could hear you saying "No" as I watched in agony as he dropped his pants to the ground revealing a bulging cock under his briefs. He then dropped those and his cock sprang out. It was only semi hard but was already about 7 inches long.

You continued to struggle against the guy between your legs as he held you and licked and sucked your clit. The other guy now kneeled on the bed and straddled your face, pinning your arms down under his legs. He held your hair with one hand and guided his cock toward your mouth with the other. I saw you shake your head no as his cock got closer to your lips.

"Now don't do anything stupid like bite down lady or your husband over there will regret the day he was born, understand!"

You turned your head my way to see me tied and unable to move. I could see the look in your face and I gave you a look as best I could that told you things will be ok.

The man placed his cock at your lips and instructed you to open your mouth. At first you refused but he again told you to cooperate or else. I watched in agony as your pretty mouth opened to accept this stranger's cock, his hand still holding you by the hair. I could see there was already some pre-cum on the tip of his cock as you opened slightly.

He pushed the tip of his cock inside your mouth and forced your mouth wider by doing so. He began to slowly slide his cock in and out of your mouth. By the fire light I could see your saliva coating his cock. It began to grow even larger now, reaching a length that had to be 9 inches. It was so painful to watch this animal force my wife to suck his cock, to degrade her right in front of me.

As the one guy was forcing you to suck his cock the other man was licking your pussy faster and harder. I was horrified as I watched the two strangers use you, utterly unable to do a damn thing about it. Then I heard something I will never forget. It was faint, but I was sure I heard it. A soft moan came from your lips in response to the guy licking your pussy. My disbelief was confirmed when the guy with his cock in your mouth told his friend, "Did you hear that, she's enjoying herself."

I couldn't believe it. Here was my wife being forced to suck a stranger's cock as his friend forcibly ate her pussy and she was enjoying it? This wasn't happening I told myself, there was no way this was happening.

Again my disbelief was confirmed as I watched your hips actually respond to the guy between your legs. Your hips began to move very slowly up and down as he sucked and licked your clit. My head was spinning and I felt as if I had just been punched in the stomach.

I watched as the man between your legs stood up and removed his pants. He was going to fuck you and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. I was surprised to see that this guy's cock was actually quite small. In a weird sort of way that was a relief, in fact, I almost felt sorry for him in a weird kind of way because of his small size.

Any momentary relief was shattered by the fact that I saw you open your legs as he climbed onto the bed. It was obvious you had given up the fight. I figured maybe you had resigned yourself to the fact that it was going to happen and that putting up a fight may just get us seriously hurt. But this was something different. It seemed that you weren't simply allowing them to have their way with you, now you were beginning to enjoy what they were doing to you. My heart sank.

I watched as the man placed his cock at the entrance to your pussy. He held his cock and rubbed the head up and down your lips. I could see your wetness lubricate the tip of his cock and then saw him slowly guide it into your warm, wetness. As it sank deep inside you my heart sank even deeper.

I stared in disbelief as it slid back out and was soaked with your juices. He started to slide it in and out and faster and faster now. As he pumped deep into you I could make out the muffled sounds coming from your mouth which still had the other guy's cock in it. They were clearly moans, there was no question about it now.

The guy fucking your mouth stopped for a moment to watch his buddy screw you. My mind was a blur as I saw you look down and watch the guy's cock moving in and out. You seemed mesmerized by everything that was happening. Then I saw something that made my blood boil. After watching his cock fuck you hard for a moment you actually pulled your arms free and reached for the cock that had only moments earlier been violating your mouth. You pulled it closer and began to suck it deep into your mouth. Your hand was pumping the shaft as you worked it past your lips. I was beside myself.

Through all of this I hadn't noticed something. My cock was rock hard. The guy who you were sucking noticed it though.

"Hey look, hubby is enjoying what he's watching. He's actually hard watching his wife being fucked by real men"

The two laughed at my predicament. I was tied to the chair, unable to move, and my cock was standing straight up.

"Should we let him have a turn", the one guy said to his buddy.

"Yeah, I know exactly what we should do, make him clean up our little mess when we're done"

I looked over at you and you were staring at my cock. I was so ashamed I wanted to die right there. I was actually rock hard at the sight of my own wife being gang banged by two monsters. The look on your face is something that will burn in my memory for eternity. You actually smiled a bit at the guy's comment about me being forced to clean up. Then you went back to feverously sucking his cock.

The guy whose cock you were sucking mentioned to his buddy that he wanted some too. They suggested you climb onto your knees and you did so, almost inviting them to do this.

The guy with the larger cock lay down on the bed and you climbed on top of him without even being told. The other guy with the smaller cock got behind you and rubbed his cock over the opening to your ass. I watched in horror as you actually reached down and guided the guy on bottom's cock into your pussy. You then leaned forward, presenting your ass to the guy on his knees behind you. He spit into his hand and lubricated his cock and placed at your pink spot.

To my dismay, he easily slid his cock into your ass. The two began pumping into your pussy and ass in unison. I think the thing that hurt the most happened next. I saw you lean down, open your mouth and kiss the guy on bottom. There was no turning back, you were in ecstasy as the cocks thrust into you one after another. I wanted to turn away but I couldn't. I watched as you kissed the guy with open mouth kiss, your tongue meeting his, then diving deep into his mouth, searching for his tongue. With that, I shoot my load without even touching my cock.

As I sat there, my own cum dripping down my stomach the two were getting close to cumming. They each announced that they were almost there as they thrust deeper and faster into your ass and pussy. I couldn't believe this guy was going to cum inside you run protected womb. I shouted that he doesn't have a condom on, don't let him do this, pull yourself away, but you refused. You kissed the guy more passionately than before and moaned as the two reached their climax. I could see the guy in back tense up and I knew he was shooting his load into your ass. This was followed by the guy on bottom pulling your ass you him so he could shoot his seed deep inside your baby making pussy.

With one last thrust I knew he had done it. He had shot his entire load of sticky cum deep inside you. As they climbed off of you I watched as you collapsed on the bed, completely satisfied.

One of the guys came over to me and untied me while the other held the gun aimed at me. He instructed me to go over to the bed and clean up. I hesitated and he backhanded me. I knew I had no chance with these guys because they were armed. I got up and went to your side. You turned and lay on your back and opened your legs.

I looked down between your legs and saw a huge glob of cum oozing out of your swollen pussy. I saw another stream of cum leaking from your ass. I could not believe my ears when I heard you tell me to do as they said. Here was my own wife siding with these two men. The men told me again to get down there and clean. I moved between your legs and my faced neared your pussy. The smell was unbelievable, strong and musky. I began to back away and felt the gun at my side.

With that I knew I had no choice. I lowered my mouth and stuck out my tongue. As it touched the glob of cum I could taste a mix of you and him. Both your juices were mixed and I was licking it up. You placed your hands on my head and pulled me closer. I buried my tongue inside your used pussy and more cum filled my mouth. I was so ashamed, so humiliated. The guys laughed and I even heard you chuckle a little at the sight. After I had cleaned your pussy I was instructed to then clean up your ass. I continued licking and sucking until all the cum had been swallowed. I fell onto the bed completely defeated by these two men.

As I rolled over on the bed I saw that the men had already dressed. They thanked you for a wonderful time and left. I told you I needed to go rinse my mouth out and you pulled me back between your legs, guiding me head downward. Apparently I had missed a drop.