The Cabin

Story Info
a Dom and sub "roughing" it for a kinky weekend.
3.3k words
4.41
19.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like she had been driving all day, the afternoon sun's rays long since softened into evening. Hours and hours it had felt like, listening to the quiet hum of her tires against the pavement. Nervously she licked her lips as she glanced down at the single sheet of white paper resting against the center console. One single line of text sat in the exact center.

"Meet me in the mountains. You know the place."

She did know the place. It was her family's old hunting cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains. It had been empty for a long time, of people anyway. The old metal bunks still stood, the haphazard and mismatched living room set still sat arranged as it had been years ago, the strong wooden beams still held the roof sturdy after all this time. It was a picturesque little cabin, made for generations of hunters, but it was sparse on the inside, giving just enough comfort for a night before heading out into the snow at dawn. The fireplace in the common area was enormous, its massive chimney gracing the side of the cabin, probably the oldest part of the cabin left. There was no heating, barely any electricity, and best of all; she thought sarcastically, there was no running water inside the cabin.

So why meet there, she wondered. There were so many other places in the area, so many more comfortable and inviting places to spend a weekend together. She shivered a little to think about what had driven him to think of the old cabin, what he could have planned that a decent hotel room couldn't accomplish.

It was nearly dusk as she bounced her Jeep down the deeply rutted and washed out mountain path. Peering down she could barely see the cabin in the soft purple light. Why were there no lights shining through the windows? Had the electricity gone out, she thought, barely letting herself feel the tiny spurt of hope that there were more comfortable digs in the future? She crossed her fingers and prayed that she would find another note, this one directing her to a cozy inn just up the road. At least that would explain the empty parking lot in front of the cabin.

She parked on the gravel, letting the engine idle for a moment as she sat, staring at the dark cabin. It had always looked quaint and quiet before to her, no matter the hour of day. Today it felt faintly ominous, the nervous energy practically crackling in the open space between her tightly closed door and the front of the cabin. Was she projecting? Was she just nervous and excited at the new location? She bit her lip and ran her hands up and down her arms a few times before gripping the handle of the door. Throwing the door wide she hopped down from the driver's seat, the rubber soles of her flats hitting the stones. Goosebumps ran up her bare legs as she smoothed down the light blue denim skirt that had ridden up slightly from the long drive and her near constant fidgeting. In a moment of relief, she was glad she'd remembered to wear long sleeves. The mountain air was so much cooler near the top, even in the middle of August. The v-necked green thermal top she wore was snug and warm against her skin and showed just enough cleavage to be alluring.

Brushing her shoulder length reddish brown curls out of her face, she took a step towards the big wooden door. Again she hesitated for a moment. She had an idea of what was in store for her, which was the reason she had brought no luggage. She had one extra pair of clothes, a plain white t-shirt and worn blue jeans tucked in the storage compartment in the back of the Jeep for emergencies. She knew she'd most likely be spending the weekend in various stages of undress, wearing only what he put on her, if he decided to cover her at all. The though made her shiver in anticipation. What did he have thought up for her this time?

The "he" in question was her Master, her Dom, her Top, choose whatever word you wish. The enigma that he was, he'd captured her mind, her body, and she barely knew anything about him. What she did know was the way that with simply a word or a touch, he could own her completely. She felt low things in her body tighten at the memory of his deep voice, his body against hers, and his big fingers firm on her delicate pale skin; so easily bruised. She shuddered, her eyes closing as she remembered the feel of his hands raining down on her tender skin, leaving her shaking with passion, her full, round ass stinging and hot pink from his touch.

He always had this effect on her, and even just the memories of him at that. Heart racing, she walked down the little path to the big door with its weather-beaten, chipped blue paint and rusty knob. Fingers tentative on the handle, she turned it to the left, easing the bolt back as she pushed the door slowly inwards. Her eyes searched the dark as she stepped across the old wooden floor; she listened to her footsteps creak lightly as she strained to see in the faint light from the open doorway. Her brows came together; puzzled. It really looked like no one was here, but if he had wanted her somewhere else; he would have left a note in plain sight. Wouldn't he?

As the thought crossed her mind it was suddenly dark in the cabin, her breath catching in her throat as the door slammed shut, a scream building as she started to turn towards the now very solid doorway.

Rough hands gripped her wrists, yanking them behind her back, wide shoulders stopping her in mid-turn as a hand came up to clap over her mouth tight and hard. The sudden stop in movement made her lose her balance and she pitched forward. A knee pushed roughly between her legs, a foot shooting out to kick her legs apart; widening her stance and balancing her out. Her breath was ragged as she desperately tried to pull air through her nose into her lungs. She stilled as she felt hot breath on her neck, lips brushing her ear.

He spoke low against her skin, his voice sending a thrill of fear and excitement down her spine. "Good evening my little one. First things first, you will not speak until I give you permission. You may scream," he said with a deep chuckle, "but as I'm sure you know, you could scream all you wish and no one would ever hear you. Do you understand?"

She nodded, the tone of his voice, the command in it, the wicked smile she could hear in it causing her to spasm, her body beginning to thrum with lust, a tiny exhilarating edge of fear running under the need. "Good girl," he whispered, his lips teasing across her neck as she felt his fingers leave her wrists. She knew better than to move them and soon enough he was tightly binding them with rough loops of sturdy rope. With her arms immobile and his hands now free, they began to roam her body roughly, claiming her wherever he touched. His hands cupped her breasts tight through her clothing, her nipples already hard and aching through her bra as he pinched tightly, bringing her breath in ragged pants. His fingertips slid up her chest, gliding over her collarbone. Her breath picked up as his hand slid around her throat, his teeth nipping hard at her ear as he squeezed forcefully until her vision began to go fuzzy.

When his hand left her throat she was trembling, the imprint of his fingers still dark against her pale skin. His hands moved down her arms, fingers digging into her skin through her sleeves as they moved. His fingers almost seemed to be moving downwards, towards the hem of her skirt before they smoothed back up her sides, leaving her to whimper. His fingertips found the low neck of her shirt, brushing against the mounds of her breasts, his lips and teeth rasping against the side of her neck as he pressed his body hard against hers. He gripped the fabric tight, pulling hard as he tore her shirt down to her waist, jerking her body with the violent movement. She gasped as his hands dove under her bra, squeezing her full breast tightly; his nails digging into her skin as she bowed her body helplessly against him, a ragged moan bursting from her mouth. His other hand cupped her throbbing pussy through her skirt, the hand on her breast sliding to her shoulder. He pushed her upper body over, making her bend sharply at the waist. He kept her standing with his hands on her waist until she was somewhat steady. Then they began to slide down her hips until his fingers reached the hem of her denim skirt, tugging it roughly up over her hips.

He groaned appreciatively at the sight of her luscious round ass exposed for him, the tight green and white polka-dotted boy-short panties hugging her plump little pussy nicely. He brought one hand down sharply against her skin, her body jerking against him. His fingers slid over her skin, feeling the heat from his slap on the surface of all that softness before slipping down between her thighs. He could feel her, soaked through her panties, her breath catching as his fingertips slid achingly light over her.

"Such a naughty girl," he said with a low chuckle. "You've been expecting me, I see." His hands reached around, gripping her hips firmly as he pressed his lower body against hers. She cried out, high and quick as he brushed his hardness against her, her body reacting before she could think, her body arching, grinding against him as much as was possible in her position. He set his fingers hard into her skin, holding her still as he thrust once against her roughly, their clothes the only thing stopping him from sinking his cock into her tight pussy. He stroked himself against her from behind, feeling the struggle in her not to move her body with his. "So eager, so ready to be fucked." He said, bringing one hand down on her bottom again, her panties keeping her from feeling the sharp sting. He slipped his fingers under the band of the little panties, pulling them slowly down to her knees. "Have you missed me, little one? Have you been aching for me all these weeks? Did you touch your bad little pussy thinking of your Master? Did you scream my name when no one could hear? Did you fuck all those boys wishing it was your Master?"

He taunted her, his words causing her to drip for him as his fingers slid over her ass, teasing her as his voice teased her. She wanted to beg him to fuck her, wanted to beg for him to take her the way no one else could, wanted to beg him to make her come with the roughness of his hands, the slap of his body against hers. She ached to do it, her teeth clenched together, as if to hold the words inside. Through the chaos of her thoughts she heard the sound of his belt coming undone. Her legs threatened to go out beneath her as she trembled before him, her body spasming with the sound of the leather sliding through each belt loop. He made just the sound of him taking off his belt a tease, knowing the tension and that edge of fear he knew was building inside her when she realized what was coming. As the end of the belt cleared the last belt loop, he folded it in half, making a nice strap. She jumped as it slapped against his palm, knowing where its next target would be. She was in the act of bracing herself against the blow as it suddenly struck. She yelped, biting her lip to hold back the moan trying to ease through her lips. She could almost feel the motion of him rearing back again and she braced, a shriek of pain and pleasure bursting from her throat as he struck again in the exact same spot. He brought the strap down again and again; hard and harder, fast and faster as the noises she could no longer hold escalated to ragged screams mixed with the most gorgeous of moans.

When her ass was a perfect, bright screaming red, he tossed the belt to the floor, reaching down quickly to grab a handful of her hair, yanking her upright again. The feel of her skin in the air from her torn shirt to her skirt bunched around her waist, brushing against the wicked sting and unbearable heat of her ass, down to her panties still at her knees was enough to make her cry out. She had always craved this savageness from him, ached for it. Knowing that she was his to use, his to reward, his to punish, drove her mind to such a powerful, passionate euphoria. He used her hair like a handle, turning her face sharply to the side. His lips crushed against hers, bruising her tender, pouting lips. She groaned hard as they kissed, he ate the urgent noises escaping from her lips as he fed roughly at her mouth, his hand still fisted tight against her scalp.

When he drew her face away from his, her breath was coming in gasps, her lips red and full from the force of his kisses. With his hand still in her hair he pushed her viciously to her knees. He stepped around her trembling form to stand in front of her. He looked down at her, looking lovely and disheveled, full lips quivering as she raised her eyes to his face. Looking up at him, she could see his face for the first time in weeks, what felt like months and months. His eyes were fierce, blazing with the knowledge of his possession over her, burning out of his handsome angular features. The look on his face stopped her breath, her heart, bringing a tiny whimper to her lips. She gazed up his body, his strong chest impossibly wide in the tightly fitted grey business shirt, the sleeves rolled up over his finely muscled forearms. She knew the power in those arms, those arms that had held her tight as she struggled against the pleasures he gave her, the pleasure he took from her so well.

She was lost in the wonder of his body, distracted by a thousand memories of hands and arms, but then his hands moved, drawing her eyes to his fingers on the waistband of his dress slacks, slipping the button from its hole. She licked her suddenly dry lips as she watched him, his body already thick and hard pressed against the front of his slacks. His eyes were on her face as he slid the zipper down, achingly slow. She whimpered again, this time in frustration.

Again came that dark chuckle, the sound of it touching places deep inside of her, nearly making her writhe on her knees in front of him. "I know what you want, you dirty little girl."

She shivered, her wrists straining against the tight ropes. How she wanted to plead for it. How badly she wanted to touch him! She watched with hungry, eager eyes as he freed himself from the slacks, the incredible hardness of him level with her face. He stepped forward, teasing her lips and face with the slick head of his cock before pulling back to just hover in front of her lips. She closed her eyes and swallowed hard, swallowed the scream of frustration. "How badly do you want to taste my hard cock, little girl? How much have you craved my come? I know how badly you want to wrap your lips around this." He teased softly as his hand stroked the length of him slowly, her eyes beseeching him, begging him without words. "Say it, tell your Master what you want." his stern voice commanded her.

She looked up at him, pleading with her eyes. "P-please..." her voice came strangled with her lust, with her consuming need.

"Please, what, my little slut?" He asked, his finger stroking down her cheek to slip between her lips. She stroked his fingertip with her tongue as he slid it out before gripping her chin in the cradle of his fingers. "Please, what?"

"Please, Sir...please let your little slut suck your cock. Please, please, please Sir, please..." she said the last in a broken whisper as she hung her head. His fingers found the back of her hair again; winding, tangling into her dark curls.

"Open for me," he ordered. Without a second thought her lips parted, wet and swollen lips open wide and inviting. He groaned, gripping her hair tighter and slid his cock hard and deep, pushing brutally into her throat before pulling out quickly, leaving her sputtering and gasping for air. He looked down into her deep, honey brown eyes, watching her lips quiver; so full and soft as he slid the round head of his cock between them once more. "Suck me good, you little cock-whore."

She moaned low at his words, her body rocking forward on her knees to wrap her lips around him. She flicked her tongue against the velvet hardness of his cock, lapping against the thick shaft as she slid his cock deeper into her wet mouth, sucking firmly as she swallowed inch by inch. She kept her eyes on his face, knowing how he loved looking down into her eyes, watching her face as she bobbed up and down on his length, watching his hard cock slick with her saliva, slipping between her pink lips stretched around him.

With her eyes locked on his, she slid once more down the length of him, no hesitating this time, not stopping to move back for a breath. She slowly pushed her way down his cock, loving his deep groan, the tightening of his fingers in her curls as the head of his cock slid into her tight throat. She held him deep, her lips pressed against the front of his body, working the muscles of her throat against him. She held still until stars shot across her vision, her lungs screaming for air as she watched his face, triumph and pleasure filling her eyes. She pulled back as quickly as possible, pulling a ragged gasp through her mouth; a hard, high pitched gasp that ended in a deep moan as she exhaled. His cock was decorated with the wetness of her mouth, thick strings of it trailed from his body to her lips. He groaned again and looked down at her, his eyes focusing on her face.

"You are such a nasty little whore, such a good little slut for your Master."

With the last word his hand gripped her hair hard once more and his cock shoved its way harshly into her wet little mouth, fucking her mouth and throat fast and faster, barely giving her a chance to swallow the liquid pooling in her mouth or to catch a breath. He fucked her until she was whimpering around him, quickly and urgently. He shoved his cock inside her throat once more, as deep as it would possibly go, shooting his scalding come down her throat before pulling her roughly off of his cock, staring down at her with her saliva pouring down her chin; her neck and heaving breasts a slick mess.

She looked up at him, her thoughts running wild, her body tight and aching with need, her eyes dark and drowning in her passion and submission. She was his; there was no doubt about it.